Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for tcc friends?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking for tcc friends? Empty
PostSubject: Looking for tcc friends?   Looking for tcc friends? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 4:23 pm

no

Last edited by Knavesmig on Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoThanks

NoThanks

Contribution Points : 44240
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Looking for tcc friends?   Looking for tcc friends? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 7:55 am

Knavesmig wrote:
Hi, I have been apart of this site for quite a while now. I met my ex boyfriend/ex best friend here. We no longer talk and I am lonely, and was wondering if anyone else would like to be friends? I have other interests besides Adam Lanza, such as music. My favorite musicians are smashing pumpkins, my bloody valentine, m83, the velvet underground, and many MANY more. Please no TCC fangirls, or condoners. I would like to talk to educated, well spoken individuals. If you are interested, please PM me! And we can exchange social media. I'm so sorry if this is not allowed.
Do you use discord? There are many good tcc severs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for tcc friends?   Looking for tcc friends? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 8:42 am

NoThanks wrote:
Knavesmig wrote:
Hi, I have been apart of this site for quite a while now. I met my ex boyfriend/ex best friend here. We no longer talk and I am lonely, and was wondering if anyone else would like to be friends? I have other interests besides Adam Lanza, such as music. My favorite musicians are smashing pumpkins, my bloody valentine, m83, the velvet underground, and many MANY more. Please no TCC fangirls, or condoners. I would like to talk to educated, well spoken individuals. If you are interested, please PM me! And we can exchange social media. I'm so sorry if this is not allowed.
Do you use discord? There are many good tcc severs.

no, I never intend on using it. I don’t see the point.
Back to top Go down
TechClub

TechClub

Contribution Points : 36615
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Looking for tcc friends?   Looking for tcc friends? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 9:03 am

I made a discord account recently to join a couple of TCC servers, made a few introductory posts and before I knew it my account was deleted for "encouraging or promoting violence". Fuck discord.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39146
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Looking for tcc friends?   Looking for tcc friends? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 3:57 am

[REDACTED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for tcc friends?   Looking for tcc friends? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for tcc friends?
Page 1 of 1