Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 41568
Forum Reputation : 93

Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc Empty
PostSubject: Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc   Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 4:52 pm

After, seeing the worst Columbine conspiracy thread, I decided to do one to Sandy Hook. I mean Sandy Hook conspiracy theories have a entire Wikipedia page for that. So what is the worst for you or the most stupid or funny, I guess?
For me it would, when I found a blog that said that Adam Lanza wasnt real, and that in he said that in the tech club photo, he looked like a dick, which is something that I laughed at:
Spoiler:
It made my remember that character from an anime whose head look like a dick (maybe Adam is the male version of that female character):

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc   Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 4:54 pm

Actually the blog said: "Look at the hairstyle he has been given. He looks like a penis. The powers that be love their phallic symbols; see Disney movies for evidence of this."

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 39278
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc   Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 5:16 pm

He had one wacky hairstyle in that pic, that's for sure. O_O

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc   Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 5:18 pm

DF978 wrote:
He had one wacky hairstyle in that pic, that's for sure. O_O
True enough. But lets never forget that the hairstyle proof that he didnt exist, also it was to put flaccid image hidden, because they like that.
Back to top Go down
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 34082
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc   Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 12:04 pm

my least favorite theory is the theory that sandy hook was faked and none of it was real.

the people who spread those rumors are so fucking dumb. why in the world would the government fake killing children? even if they did, it would be quite tricky to handle. getting people to "fake" children's lives, having families pretend to be the families of those children, everything.

the same thing happened with parkland, of course, with students being called actors and the whole nine yards. bullshit.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cemetery Jones

Contribution Points : 60130
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc   Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 12:56 am

I had such a massive problem with people claiming Sandy Hook didn't happen that I quit my job. I was working in the FBI/CIA/ONI etc archives, filing FOIA requests and helping people research for books they were writing on the cold war era politics. Spent 18 yeas doing it. I was also working for CAPA doing their social media and other things. (CAPA wasn't as bad for it). As you can probably imagine, Cold War era research comes with a lot of conspiracy theories. MK ULTRA for eg. Some of the people I was around for that started on the 'Sandy Hook wasn't real' bandwagon and I just quit. All of it. I could handle a few 'JFK is still alive' or '9/11 was a hologram' nonsense weirdos. But not when it was recent and came to children. One of the men was demanding the parents show proof their children even existed. Ugh.

I agree with therivstur. If it was fake so that the govt could take their guns or whatever - then why didn't they take them? How many dead school children over how many decades will they have to fake kill before the gun laws change one single bit? Ridiculous!

Killisaki and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc   Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst conspiracy theory, supposed evidence that Adam Lanza didnt exist, etc
Page 1 of 1