Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory Empty
PostSubject: Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory   Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 11:03 pm

Hi, I recently made a video on my YouTube retaining to Adam Lanza suicide corpse evidence and rather or not I think the full photos will get released. Heres a link if you wanna check it out!
Back to top Go down
Fmj

Fmj

Contribution Points : 40724
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory   Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 11:47 pm

Thanks! somehow I missed photo 4 and the shots from outside of his knees. I wonder too if we'll ever see more but i highly doubt it.

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory   Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 11:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] All we can do is hope. I might try to submit an FOI request soon. I’ve been thinking about it since June, but submitting forms to the government gives me worries.
Back to top Go down
Fmj

Fmj

Contribution Points : 40724
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory   Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 11:56 pm

Definitely I would be a little worried to due to the nature of this case.

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory   Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 10:58 am

smiggles wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] All we can do is hope. I might try to submit an FOI request soon. I’ve been thinking about it since June, but submitting forms to the government gives me worries.

If you (or anyone else) are able to get these documents I would hold you in the highest regard, even higher than Saint Crying Hampster.
Back to top Go down
Kermick

Kermick

Contribution Points : 39723
Forum Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory   Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 7:53 am

If the rest of his photos will be released such as his dead body. It would be very big

Kaynhyde likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory   Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory
Page 1 of 1