Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam's Suicide Pictures

Go down 
+4
TheGoodGuy
Yunduro
QuestionMark
Futility
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 1:13 pm

Do you guys think Adam's suicide photos will ever be released? They could possibly be obtained by an FOI request. Reading up on this theory, to request an FOI request, you must have proof that the item exists, and as shown below,there should be three images pertaining.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 1:31 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 2:40 pm

Dammit, I saw the title of this and thought the photos were released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 2:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] A man can only dream...
Back to top Go down
Futility

Contribution Points : 37437
Forum Reputation : 105

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 4:09 pm

I wonder why his Mother didnt realised that something goes wrong.Its not about his Isolation or his activitys on the internet, i guess that she never knowed what he was doing online,but she must had seen that he constantly loosing weight. From what i know about this case he must looked like a "skeleton". He wasnt just thin, apparently he was so malnourished that his Brain slowly began to suffer from the Damage his Body went trough. Just a thought,this Shooting and the circumstances are eerie.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 6:48 pm

Futility wrote:
I wonder why his Mother didnt realised that something goes wrong.Its not about his Isolation or his activitys on the internet, i guess that she never knowed what he was doing online,but she must had seen that he constantly loosing weight. From what i know about this case he must looked like a "skeleton". He wasnt just thin, apparently he was so malnourished that his Brain slowly began to suffer from the Damage his Body went trough. Just a thought,this Shooting and the circumstances are eerie.

Towards the end I don't think they were having very much contact, IDEK how much she actually, physically saw him.

HoloKaustDenier and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 7:23 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Futility wrote:

Towards the end I don't think they were having very much contact, IDEK how much she actually, physically saw him.

I don't think she saw him very much. I know Adam communicated to his mother through emails at the end. IIRC, she had recently talked to a friend and told that friend she had not seen Adam in a while.
Back to top Go down
Yunduro

Yunduro

Contribution Points : 38617
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 3:28 pm

As said I'm sure some of them will eventually be released, it's just a matter of when. I think it'd be quite interesting to see them should they ever be released, especially considering the photos of him holding the guns up to his head.

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 69941
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 12:26 pm

I would love to see those pics but I don´t get why they wouldn´t release those but so many pics of the Madden shooters sucide pics even to go as far as a close up of his brain injury and bullet from the suicide but barely nothing from Adam Lanza´s suicide it would shut down all the stupid conspiracy theories.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 9:24 am

Outside of morbid curiosity, I don't see why anybody would want to see these pictures.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 11:15 am

TheGoodGuy wrote:
I would love to see those pics but I don´t get why they wouldn´t release those but so many pics of the Madden shooters sucide pics even to go as far as a close up of his brain injury and bullet from the suicide but barely nothing from Adam Lanza´s suicide it would shut down all the stupid conspiracy theories.

If only...

Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 69924
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 10:43 am

This is what I want too see the most...... except the basement tapes obviously.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 103836
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 9:37 am

Photo No. 1, 4 and 6 were released and I am pretty sure no 4 is on the forum
the rest No. 2, 3 and 5 is not released.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 2:15 pm

I doubt they will be released any time soon.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 39434
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 10:31 pm

The bodies and crime scene photos are never seeing the light of day, assuming they're locked away in some FBI server vault somewhere.
His suicide pictures, however, I have some distant hope of being released. It absolutely won't be soon, but I could see a successful FOIA request getting through in several decades if the rest of the world holds up until then, once the cultural sting of the shooting fades. In all likelihood, I'll be seeing the pictures and watching the basement tapes in a retirement home someday.

mflergen and Sylar like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60164
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 4:10 am

I agree, the photos of the victims will never be released but Adams suicide photo may be released if someone really tried on accessing them through FOIA

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam's Suicide Pictures
Page 1 of 1