Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 Adam's Suicide Pictures

Go down 
+4
TheGoodGuy
Yunduro
QuestionMark
Futility
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 1:13 pm

Do you guys think Adam's suicide photos will ever be released? They could possibly be obtained by an FOI request. Reading up on this theory, to request an FOI request, you must have proof that the item exists, and as shown below,there should be three images pertaining.

Adam's Suicide Pictures Vqw7wn10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 1:31 pm

N/A


Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 2:40 pm

Dammit, I saw the title of this and thought the photos were released.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 2:48 pm

@SavageGlocker A man can only dream...
Back to top Go down
Futility




Posts : 92
Contribution Points : 20587
Forum Reputation : 105
Join date : 2020-04-12

Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 4:09 pm

I wonder why his Mother didnt realised that something goes wrong.Its not about his Isolation or his activitys on the internet, i guess that she never knowed what he was doing online,but she must had seen that he constantly loosing weight. From what i know about this case he must looked like a "skeleton". He wasnt just thin, apparently he was so malnourished that his Brain slowly began to suffer from the Damage his Body went trough. Just a thought,this Shooting and the circumstances are eerie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4029
Contribution Points : 97118
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-04

Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 6:48 pm

Futility wrote:
I wonder why his Mother didnt realised that something goes wrong.Its not about his Isolation or his activitys on the internet, i guess that she never knowed what he was doing online,but she must had seen that he constantly loosing weight. From what i know about this case he must looked like a "skeleton". He wasnt just thin, apparently he was so malnourished that his Brain slowly began to suffer from the Damage his Body went trough. Just a thought,this Shooting and the circumstances are eerie.

Towards the end I don't think they were having very much contact, IDEK how much she actually, physically saw him.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel

HoloKaustDenier likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 7:23 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Futility wrote:
I wonder why his Mother didnt realised that something goes wrong.Its not about his Isolation or his activitys on the internet, i guess that she never knowed what he was doing online,but she must had seen that he constantly loosing weight. From what i know about this case he must looked like a "skeleton". He wasnt just thin, apparently he was so malnourished that his Brain slowly began to suffer from the Damage his Body went trough. Just a thought,this Shooting and the circumstances are eerie.

Towards the end I don't think they were having very much contact, IDEK how much she actually, physically saw him.

I don't think she saw him very much. I know Adam communicated to his mother through emails at the end. IIRC, she had recently talked to a friend and told that friend she had not seen Adam in a while.
Back to top Go down
Yunduro

Yunduro


Posts : 39
Contribution Points : 21767
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-03-16

Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 3:28 pm

As said I'm sure some of them will eventually be released, it's just a matter of when. I think it'd be quite interesting to see them should they ever be released, especially considering the photos of him holding the guns up to his head.

_________________
"Now we've shaken the tree. Let's wait and see what falls on our heads."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy


Posts : 280
Contribution Points : 53041
Forum Reputation : 45
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 28

Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 12:26 pm

I would love to see those pics but I don´t get why they wouldn´t release those but so many pics of the Madden shooters sucide pics even to go as far as a close up of his brain injury and bullet from the suicide but barely nothing from Adam Lanza´s suicide it would shut down all the stupid conspiracy theories.

_________________
Childhood Was Paradise 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 9:24 am

Outside of morbid curiosity, I don't see why anybody would want to see these pictures.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4029
Contribution Points : 97118
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-04

Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 11:15 am

TheGoodGuy wrote:
I would love to see those pics but I don´t get why they wouldn´t release those but so many pics of the Madden shooters sucide pics even to go as far as a close up of his brain injury and bullet from the suicide but barely nothing from Adam Lanza´s suicide it would shut down all the stupid conspiracy theories.

If only...

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiggles94

Smiggles94


Posts : 479
Contribution Points : 51917
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 10:43 am

This is what I want too see the most...... except the basement tapes obviously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin


Posts : 501
Contribution Points : 86226
Forum Reputation : 133
Join date : 2013-08-24
Age : 22
Location : Hell, Norway

Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 9:37 am

Photo No. 1, 4 and 6 were released and I am pretty sure no 4 is on the forum
the rest No. 2, 3 and 5 is not released.

_________________
Caring only gets you in the end -Quorthon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 2:15 pm

I doubt they will be released any time soon.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr


Posts : 820
Contribution Points : 22536
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2021-04-28
Age : 19
Location : Canada

Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 10:31 pm

The bodies and crime scene photos are never seeing the light of day, assuming they're locked away in some FBI server vault somewhere.
His suicide pictures, however, I have some distant hope of being released. It absolutely won't be soon, but I could see a successful FOIA request getting through in several decades if the rest of the world holds up until then, once the cultural sting of the shooting fades. In all likelihood, I'll be seeing the pictures and watching the basement tapes in a retirement home someday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk


Posts : 1069
Contribution Points : 42952
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2020-07-18

Adam's Suicide Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Suicide Pictures   Adam's Suicide Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 4:10 am

I agree, the photos of the victims will never be released but Adams suicide photo may be released if someone really tried on accessing them through FOIA

_________________
"One day I might just disappear and you will never find me. Nobody will ever find me"

Dead_Inside666 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Adam's Suicide Pictures
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Adams brother
» Adam's Suicide Pictures released + theory
» Adams anorexia
» Anybody seen Adams spreadsheet ?
» About Adams Spreadsheet

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: