Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass shootings with no fatalities?

Go down 
+4
Scowail
Luci
Carnifex879
Killisaki
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Mass shootings with no fatalities? Empty
PostSubject: Mass shootings with no fatalities?   Mass shootings with no fatalities? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 12:38 pm

The question has come to me, if there has been a mass shooting without victims (deceased) and only wounded or seriously injured, and how media was it? It was something I wondered a long time ago, since I have seen shootings with only 1 or 2 victims...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings with no fatalities?   Mass shootings with no fatalities? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 5:02 pm

[REDACTED]
F.UUUUUUUU!!!11

Last edited by paddock hemorrhoid on Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42293
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings with no fatalities?   Mass shootings with no fatalities? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 6:35 pm

Kenji Hayashi in 2009 (3 wounded)-suicide
Robério Souza de Oliveira in 2001 (7 wounded)-suicide
Damascio Ibarra Torres in 1993 (3 wounded) - arrested
James Hodgkinson in 2017 (6 wounded) - killed by police

Kaynhyde likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68222
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings with no fatalities?   Mass shootings with no fatalities? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 2:01 pm

2020 Westgate Mall shooting - 3 injuries
2014 FedEx shooting - 6 injuries, 1 suicide
2020 Mayfair Mall shooting - 8 injuries
2019 DeKalb Elementary School shooting - 10 injuries (BB/pellet gun used)

Killisaki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40003
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings with no fatalities?   Mass shootings with no fatalities? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 11:51 pm

Youtube Headquarters shooting if it counts. 3 injuries but the perp killed herself

Perry High School Shooting, only 1 was injured.

Emsdetten School Shooting, 22 were injured.(perp killed himself)

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Killisaki and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings with no fatalities?   Mass shootings with no fatalities? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 5:00 pm

Martin Luther King Jr High School Shooting: 2 injured
Roseburg High School Shooting: 1 injured
Pine Middle School Shooting: 2 injured
Back to top Go down
Scowail

Scowail

Contribution Points : 32024
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings with no fatalities?   Mass shootings with no fatalities? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 6:23 pm

Not a mass shooting, but check out the Volkmarsen ramming attack.
0 deaths and 154 injured.
It's so crazy that no one died.

MilverSoxie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40003
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings with no fatalities?   Mass shootings with no fatalities? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 6:30 pm

I wouldn't count this as a mass shooting- more of a suicide, but it took place in a public building with a gun- but Carter Boyles.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings with no fatalities?   Mass shootings with no fatalities? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 6:31 pm

Dallas Courthouse Shooting. The preparator only died.
Back to top Go down
fast200

Contribution Points : 31816
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings with no fatalities?   Mass shootings with no fatalities? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 4:22 pm

Carnalz wrote:
Dallas Courthouse Shooting. The preparator only died.

I personally think that this was just suicide by cop rather than attempted mass shooting.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40184
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings with no fatalities?   Mass shootings with no fatalities? Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 4:42 pm

- Bastian Bosse's attack at the Geschwister Scholl-Schule (2006/11/20) was mentioned here, but the injury count is apparently as high as 37 (presumably including smoke inhalation.) Outcome: suicide.

- Obligatory not a shooter, but Anthony Quinn Warner of the 2020 Nashville bombing specifically played out fake gunshots and broadcast a computer-generated voice telling people to leave and warning of an explosion. Eight were injured, but none killed but Warner.

- Alex Hribal (school stabber) injured 20 and killed none. He was then arrested.

- Edit: How did I forget Alvaro Castillo? He killed his dad at home, but his rampage at school had 0 fatalities and 2 injuries (shattered glass made one student need a band-aid and another was hit by a bullet that lost all momentum and left "a bruise that would leave a small scar, and cause her to have a cough for a few weeks after.") His gun then jammed and he was apprehended.

Also, a massive number of no-fatality shootings / attacks can be found here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60889
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings with no fatalities?   Mass shootings with no fatalities? Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 7:27 pm

Diimitris Patmanidis - OEAD Vocational College Shooting - Injured 3
Sandijis Dreimanis - Crawley College Shooting - Injured 2 with a knife

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29528
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings with no fatalities?   Mass shootings with no fatalities? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 6:37 am

Moss Side. 12 injuries, no fatalities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings with no fatalities?   Mass shootings with no fatalities? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass shootings with no fatalities?
Page 1 of 1