Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome

Go down 
+2
QuestionMark
lognifiiskurk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60164
Forum Reputation : 175

Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Empty
PostSubject: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 6:34 pm

I believe that Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze had some kind of undiagnosed Asbergers or at least some autistic traits. He had an obsession with Ember and the EGSWorld channel he had, which is a classic sign of asbergers. He also was very withdrawn from the world in general, lacking in many social skills and not having many friends in general. This is also a sign of some asbergers type of thing, although he could've just been socially awkward/inept generally. I would like to hear other peoples thoughts on this, as I think it does give a bit of explanation to what Randy/Andrews thinking process was like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 6:37 pm

I think he had schizophrenia which made him appear to have autistic traits.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60164
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 7:10 pm

I wouldn't be suprised if that were true. He talked in his journal about communicating with Ember Mclain and his other characters telepathically and also said about hearing their voices or something so that wouldn't be too far of a thing to assume.

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 7:51 pm

He could've been. I think he had another serious mental condition that affected him during his formative years, however.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 12:11 am

I wonder if his car crash gave him brain damage. I don't mean that as a put down, there are a lot of killers with traumatic brain injuries.

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 39852
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 12:12 am

QuestionMark wrote:
I wonder if his car crash gave him brain damage. I don't mean that as a put down, there are a lot of killers with traumatic brain injuries.

Not. since childhood he showed the signs of its existence. he has always been interested in death.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 12:14 am

Calling someone sick or crazy or possessed is just fear of the unknown, because that unknown is extremely selective, and fools don't belong there.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 11:03 am

Onko ihmiskunnalla jonkinlaista ylintä tietoa todellisuudesta erottaakseen sen, mikä on olemassa, siitä, mitä ei ole olemassa?

Helianthus dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Nevada

Nevada

Contribution Points : 12606
Forum Reputation : 49

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 3:18 pm

>Becomes infatuated with fictional character.
>Thinks said fictional character is real in "muh afterlife"
>Indoctrinates her into his daily life and revoles his entire existence around worshipping her and his chrischan-tier ocs.
>Creates a gay fangroup "cult" for his fans.
>Shoots up his local supermarket.

Isn't is obvious?

SonOfaGunz likes this post

nebbish dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 5:07 pm

Nevada wrote:
>Indoctrinates her into his daily life and revoles his entire existence around worshipping her and his chrischan-tier ocs.

Isn't is obvious?
apparently you ignored or didn't read what Andrew left.  there it is clear that he heard and saw the beings in the drawing in a real way.  if you don't accept that ok, but don't leave this important point aside.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 41899
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 9:48 pm

Comorbid illness. I think he had both autism and schizophrenia.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Nevada likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 9:50 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Yeah, Derrick Byrd got whacked upside the head more than once, and look how he turned out.

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 10:22 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Yeah, Derrick Byrd got whacked upside the head more than once, and look how he turned out.
how comic is civilization trying to understand chaos.  haha ha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 11:31 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Brenda Spencer also had a head injury after falling off her bike, and I believe Kam Mcleod had at least one car accident.

NEXT STEP UP, scythezoid and nobodysbusiness22 like this post

Back to top Go down
Nevada

Nevada

Contribution Points : 12606
Forum Reputation : 49

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 4:02 pm

Pekka wrote:
Nevada wrote:

Isn't is obvious?
apparently you ignored or didn't read what Andrew left.  there it is clear that he heard and saw the beings in the drawing in a real way.  if you don't accept that ok, but don't leave this important point aside.

Perceiving a fictional character as real (especially the way he did) is a pretty obvious sign of ASD/ASPD or schizophrenia.
I have no doubt in my mind that he was on either of those spectrums.

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26108
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 9:13 pm

Randy Stair beating his dick in class should have been the first warning sign

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 9:14 pm

CSIAgent wrote:
Randy Stair beating his dick in class should have been the first warning sign
What

scythezoid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome   Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Stair and Asbergers Syndrome
Page 1 of 1