Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robyn Anderson on good morning American

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stupidbitch000000

Stupidbitch000000

Contribution Points : 10479
Forum Reputation : 0

Robyn Anderson on  good morning American  Empty
PostSubject: Robyn Anderson on good morning American    Robyn Anderson on  good morning American  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 9:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Intothenever and Sadgasm like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadgasm

Sadgasm

Contribution Points : 9923
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson on good morning American    Robyn Anderson on  good morning American  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 3:03 pm

Also rare fact that wasn't brought to attention, the shotgun seller handed the weapon directly to Dylan and Robyn bought 300 rounds of ammunition at that gun show.

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juniper

Contribution Points : 2474
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson on good morning American    Robyn Anderson on  good morning American  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 3:35 pm

I can't even listen to the whole thing.  Honestly, I think I despise Diane Sawyer.  It's hardly an interview.

She may as well have Robyn just sit there silently, and Diane can say "It's all YOUR fault!  You should have KNOWN!  Wasn't it ODD?!  Weird?!  YOU'RE the reason all the kids are dead!"  Ugh.  I don't want to get into a political argument, but there are plenty of gun owners across the whole US who enjoy using their guns for target practice and hunting and never commit a massacre or murder.  This is a part of the culture of areas of self-reliant people, especially out west and some states in New England.  

Obviously, without wanting to reveal it on NATIONAL TELEVISION, the REASON why Robyn bought them both what they wanted was without question due to her crush/love for Dylan.  Every young woman, the world over, will give heart and soul to get her love returned by the object of her affection.  It's simply the feminine brain to show absolute devotion.  But the world would revile her even more for loving what they only knew as a killer, even though he was more than that in the remainder of his life. And I'm sure she soon realized, that she was used by the one she loved most.

It's like saying, "Isn't it WEIRD that (name) asked you to purchase a steak knife?!"  when millions of people use them DAILY for the CORRECT purpose of cutting up their food, but then a couple people go and commit a crime with it.  

And I can't remember, but wasn't it also Diane Sawyer who questioned Sue Klebold and actually had the gaul to ask her "How could you have prevented this massacre from occurring?"  

I can't stand Diane Sawyer.... really can't stand her...

Rant over.

Koltin and hermit like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 70239
Forum Reputation : 155

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson on good morning American    Robyn Anderson on  good morning American  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 12:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Also rare fact that wasn't brought to attention, the shotgun seller handed the weapon directly to Dylan and Robyn bought 300 rounds of ammunition at that gun show.

Well, I wouldn't blame the gun seller just for that. Robyn bought the guns and the vendor could assume that Dylan is there just to carry things around for his lady friend. Without more evidence it seems hard to blame the vendor, they were operating within the confines of the law at the time.

Mark Manes is a different story. He sold the guns directly to a minor and that's the reason behind the conviction. Robyn narrowly avoided that through a legal loophole, but if you ask me the prosecution would have had a much stronger case against Robyn than against any of the gun show vendors.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

Sadgasm likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Robyn Anderson on good morning American
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: