Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chad Eric, virgin Cho

Go down 
+12
ZELLAweistDAY3
Primate Murder
Engel
brightglowingglow
My_mondays
Kinkeloukaitis
Ligeya
edgelord
gumshoe
lognifiiskurk
Lunkhead McGrath
LPorter101
16 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 147925
Forum Reputation : 2502

Chad Eric, virgin Cho Empty
PostSubject: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 12:24 pm

Why does Eric Harris get so much more attention - love and affection, even - than more "successful" shooters like Seung-Hui Cho and Adam Lanza?

Because he's hawt. And they're not.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Let's face it: Looks matter. And Eric is (or was), by the standards of teenage mass murderers, pretty good-looking. If one were to rank all of the infamous school shooters based on the standard shallow high-school criteria (looks, clothing, etc.), Eric would be at or near the top of the list. He would be the school-shooter equivalent of the captain of the football team - the guy all the girls want and all the other guys want to be.

Where would Dylan rank? Well below Eric, that's for sure.

Something tells me that Eric would be immensely pleased to know that, in this one area, he is a bona fide chad. He would get a kick out of reading Dave Cullen's book - why would he object to being depicted as a swaggering lothario?

Cullen is a pompous twit, but he got one thing right: When it comes to the public perception of Columbine, Eric is the driving force, the mover and shaker. He's the guy that the fangirls want and the other would-be shooters want to imitate. Dylan is just along for the ride.

edgelord, MilverSoxie and Luci like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 12:43 pm

He looked like Butthead.

Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 1:05 pm

Ivan wrote:
He looked like Butthead.

My point was not that he was good-looking on an absolute scale, but that he looked a lot better than most other shooters.

Contribution Points : 75386
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 6:01 pm

You must be parodying Cullen, LPorter? Not just the "swaggering Eric" notion but also the "he was the driving force" notion, since most people here think E&D influenced each other rather than it being just one way? Also go back to using Dolph Lundgren as your avatar, Biden's eyeball is gross.

I think a lot of fangirls are in love with Dyldo in spite of his far uglier face--I read Columbine fan fiction where some girl takes Dyldo to prom and blows him in the back of the limo and instead of going on the shooting three days later he blows Eric's head off instead. Bad Eric, bad!!

Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 7:01 pm

I will change my avatar soon.

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60164
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 7:13 pm

With Cho and Lanza, they were socially inept recluses which doesn't fit with these peoples fantasies. Eric had some kind of personality, even if it was all for show.

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 3:59 am

this is why i steer clear of instagram/twitter tcc – it's just a bunch of drooling teenage fangirls who only care about aesthetics. the worst part is when they spout all this "lost boy who I could've helped" bullshit while we all know in all likelihood they would never have given eric or vlad or any other school shooter a second glance had they actually known them.

i think lanza and cho are more interesting anyway, although I understand this is a columbine forum so it only makes sense that more people want to discuss that case.
Back to top Go down
gumshoe

Contribution Points : 79906
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 9:28 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
Why does Eric Harris get so much more attention - love and affection, even - than more "successful" shooters like Seung-Hui Cho and Adam Lanza?

Let's face it: Looks matter. And Eric is (or was), by the standards of teenage mass murderers, pretty good-looking. If one were to rank all of the infamous school shooters based on the standard shallow high-school criteria (looks, clothing, etc.), Eric would be at or near the top of the list. He would be the school-shooter equivalent of the captain of the football team - the guy all the girls want and all the other guys want to be.

Something tells me that Eric would be immensely pleased to know that, in this one area, he is a bona fide chad. He would get a kick out of reading Dave Cullen's book - why would he object to being depicted as a swaggering lothario?

Cullen is a pompous twit, but he got one thing right: When it comes to the public perception of Columbine, Eric is the driving force, the mover and shaker. He's the guy that the fangirls want and the other would-be shooters want to imitate. Dylan is just along for the ride.

LPorter, first of all, it's good to see you still here. I've been away for years and feared you might no longer frequent this message board.

How do you reconcile what you just wrote about Eric being good looking here with your ideas that Eric was very low status in his school? Does the fact that you are only comparing Eric to other mass murderers (not the general population of high school students) explain everything?
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 9:19 pm

Quote :
LPorter, first of all, it's good to see you still here. I've been away for years and feared you might no longer frequent this message board.

It's good to see you, as well.

Quote :
How do you reconcile what you just wrote about Eric being good looking here with your ideas that Eric was very low status in his school?

Eric was low-status before the massacre because he was a nobody. The shooting made him a celebrity. (How many 18-year-olds have ended up on the cover of Time magazine?) Murdering his fellow students signaled his "alpha" status to a certain segment of the female population.

If Eric had gone to prison instead of committing suicide, no doubt he would have enjoyed conjugal visits with his groupies - just like Charles Manson.

Quote :
Does the fact that you are only comparing Eric to other mass murderers (not the general population of high school students) explain everything?

Yes. Eric was markedly more physically attractive than most of the other mass shooters who have committed crimes comparable to Columbine. His (relative) physical attractiveness, combined with his "bad boy" status, account for the fangirl phenomenon.

edgelord

Contribution Points : 62514

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 11:27 pm

Dylan could just put 6'4 in his Tinder bio though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 41674
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 9:56 am

Elliot Rodgers was very attractive. I'd even would've call him beautiful. And he is also mass shooter who killed a lot of people and has a following. But i doubt he has as many followers/fangirls as Eric.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 12:15 pm

Ligeya wrote:
Elliot Rodgers was very attractive. I'd even would've call him beautiful. And he is also mass shooter who killed a lot of people and has a following. But i doubt he has as many followers/fangirls as Eric.

He was a closet case.

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 1:21 pm

It is interesting how many shooters are inspired by Eric Harris, they even seem to "trace" his words. I have noticed this thought pattern in many shooters, for example, pekka eric auvinen.

In his manifesto, Pekka eric wrote the things he loved and hated, as Eric also wrote, Eric repeatedly spoke of natural selection and eliminating "useless" people for the planet, Pekka eric did the same, Eric spoke about existentialism, superiority and hatred towards humanity, Pekka Eric Also, Eric liked to think of himself as a divine being, and Pekka Eric did too

"Compared to you retarded masses, i am actually a godlike"

Pekka Eric also wrote: Hate, im so full of hate and i love it.

Sound similar? It's almost the same sentence that Eric wrote in his diary: "HATE! I'm full of hate and I love it"

In Matti saari we see a similar behavior of ideas, and also taking into account his admiration for Harris and Auvinen, he did not leave manifest, but he did leave 2 suicide notes:

"I hate the human race, I hate mankind, I hate the
whole world and I want to kill as many people as possible. "

The same thing happened with randy Stair, we can see that he also repeats many of Eric's phrases, and his alter his "Rachael Shadows" shared exactly the same ideas and phrases as Eric. So I wonder why so many mass shooters take Eric Harris as if he were an identity? Why do they repeat his thoughts and ideas so much? And why is Eric especially the one influencing them? I'm not talking about all shooters, but there is a part that I see very inspired by Eric. I'm not saying at all that Eric or admiration is the reason for the attack, far from it, there were many more factors but it strikes me how they "support themselves" behind this figure of domination and superiority that Eric Harris appeared to be.
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43205
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 5:47 pm

I must be one of the few people who find Cho very handsome and badass.

qfwfq, Amokauliflower and brightglowingglow like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60164
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 6:11 pm

margaflor wrote:
It is interesting how many shooters are inspired by Eric Harris, they even seem to "trace" his words.  I have noticed this thought pattern in many shooters, for example, pekka eric auvinen.

In his manifesto, Pekka eric wrote the things he loved and hated, as Eric also wrote, Eric repeatedly spoke of natural selection and eliminating "useless" people for the planet, Pekka eric did the same, Eric spoke about existentialism, superiority  and hatred towards humanity, Pekka Eric Also, Eric liked to think of himself as a divine being, and Pekka Eric did too

Sound similar?  It's almost the same sentence that Eric wrote in his diary: "HATE! I'm full of hate and I love it"

In Matti saari we see a similar behavior of ideas, and also taking into account his admiration for Harris and Auvinen, he did not leave manifest, but he did leave 2 suicide notes:

The same thing happened with randy Stair, we can see that he also repeats many of Eric's phrases, and his alter his "Rachael Shadows" shared exactly the same ideas and phrases as Eric.  So I wonder why so many mass shooters take Eric Harris as if he were an identity?  Why do they repeat his thoughts and ideas so much?  And why is Eric especially the one influencing them?  I'm not talking about all shooters, but there is a part that I see very inspired by Eric.  I'm not saying at all that Eric or admiration is the reason for the attack, far from it, there were many more factors but it strikes me how they "support themselves" behind this figure of domination and superiority that Eric Harris appeared to be.

Many shooters also wear custom shirts during their attacks, much like the 'NATURAL SELECTION' one that Eric had. Pekka did this with his 'Humanity is overrated' shirt, Vladislav Roslyakov did it with his 'НЕНАВИСТЬ' shirt (HATRED in Russian) and Randy Stair also did it with his 'It's our time to rise' tshirt. It seems like these people and other 'Columbine Copycats' want to emulate Eric Harris in both his views and what he did. Vladislav even had a similar death position to Eric, as well as shooting himself in front of a bookcase. It seems as though Eric is some godlike figure to them and they feel as though they have to please him in some way by killing people.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 7:42 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
margaflor wrote:
It is interesting how many shooters are inspired by Eric Harris, they even seem to "trace" his words.  I have noticed this thought pattern in many shooters, for example, pekka eric auvinen.

In his manifesto, Pekka eric wrote the things he loved and hated, as Eric also wrote, Eric repeatedly spoke of natural selection and eliminating "useless" people for the planet, Pekka eric did the same, Eric spoke about existentialism, superiority  and hatred towards humanity, Pekka Eric Also, Eric liked to think of himself as a divine being, and Pekka Eric did too

Sound similar?  It's almost the same sentence that Eric wrote in his diary: "HATE! I'm full of hate and I love it"

The same thing happened with randy Stair, we can see that he also repeats many of Eric's phrases, and his alter his "Rachael Shadows" shared exactly the same ideas and phrases as Eric.  So I wonder why so many mass shooters take Eric Harris as if he were an identity?  Why do they repeat his thoughts and ideas so much?  And why is Eric especially the one influencing them?  I'm not talking about all shooters, but there is a part that I see very inspired by Eric.  I'm not saying at all that Eric or admiration is the reason for the attack, far from it, there were many more factors but it strikes me how they "support themselves" behind this figure of domination and superiority that Eric Harris appeared to be.

Many shooters also wear custom shirts during their attacks, much like the 'NATURAL SELECTION' one that Eric had. Pekka did this with his 'Humanity is overrated' shirt, Vladislav Roslyakov did it with his 'НЕНАВИСТЬ' shirt (HATRED in Russian) and Randy Stair also did it with his 'It's our time to rise' tshirt. It seems like these people and other 'Columbine Copycats' want to emulate Eric Harris in both his views and what he did. Vladislav even had a similar death position to Eric, as well as shooting himself in front of a bookcase. It seems as though Eric is some godlike figure to them and they feel as though they have to please him in some way by killing people.

It's true, I wonder why they choose Eric specifically, and why everyone agrees so much with their ideals, so deeply that they are willing to make a killing for it. I never saw any mass murderer worshiping Dylan as much as Eric, if you've mentioned him, like Cho Seung Hui when he said, "The martyrs Eric and Dylan" and little mentions of Randy Stair .. instead with Eric, there are shooters with literally their own way of thinking, and that ideology drives them in part, in addition to other factors, to attempt against their lives and those of others. It's curious because, Eric was actually a weak and insecure teenager like them .. but no, they saw him as a prophet .. and taking his words as if they were theirs ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 5:19 am

margaflor wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:
margaflor wrote:

It's true, I wonder why they choose Eric specifically, and why everyone agrees so much with their ideals, so deeply that they are willing to make a killing for it. I never saw any mass murderer worshiping Dylan as much as Eric, if you've mentioned him, like Cho Seung Hui when he said, "The martyrs Eric and Dylan" and little mentions of Randy Stair .. instead with Eric, there are shooters with literally their own way of thinking, and that ideology drives them in part, in addition to other factors, to attempt against their lives and those of others. It's curious because, Eric was actually a weak and insecure teenager like them .. but no, they saw him as a prophet .. and taking his words as if they were theirs ..

i think Lporter covered the reasons behind eric being the centre of the copycat phenomena fairly well. eric kind've became the archetypical high school shooter – with all the edge, rants against humanity, going from loser to notoriety and being universally portrayed as a "bad boy" figure by the msm. his ideological views also appeal to a lot of people wanting to achieve this image, particularly the vehement rejection of authority. when juxtaposed with someone like randy stair, whose "ideology" was so niche and specific to him, it's not hard to see how edgy, homicidal teenagers will prefer the nihilistic-anarchic ideas that've been attributed to him, even if they aren't necessarily original.
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 41674
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 2:37 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
Ligeya wrote:

He was a closet case.

Why do you think so? I thought he spend his life dreaming about women.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 8:11 pm

Ligeya wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
Ligeya wrote:

He was a closet case.

Why do you think so? I thought he spend his life dreaming about women.

His mannerisms scream gay to me. (My gaydar isn't perfect, but it's pretty good.) And, as much as he talks about girls girls girls, he never really conveys the sense that he has an unquenchable thirst for pussy. He mentions wanting "pretty blonde girls," but he never talks about them as sexual objects; he never describes what he wants to do to them.

Eric Harris wrote about his sexual fantasies in explicit detail:

Quote :
you know what maybe I just need to get laid. maybe that'll just change some shit around. thats another thing, I am a fucking dog. I have fantasies of just taking someone and fucking them hard and strong. someone like [censored] were I just pick her up, take her to my room, tear off her shirt and pants and just eat her out and fuck her hard. I love flesh... weisses fleisch! dein weisses fleisch emegt mich soo... Ich bin dech nur ein gigilo! I want to grab a few different girls in my gym class, take them into a room, pull their pants off and fuck them hard. I love flesh... the smooth legs, the large breasts, the innocent flawless body, the eyes, the hair; jet black, blond, white, brown. ahhh I just want to fuck! call it teenage hormones or call it a crazy fuckin racist rapist... BJ ist mir egal. I just want to be surrounded by the flesh of a woman, someone like [censored] who I wanted to just fuck like hell, she made me practically drool, when she wore those shorts to work.. instant hard on. I couldnt stop staring. and others like [censored] in my gym class, [censored] or whatever in my gym class, and others who I just want to overpower and engulf myself in them. mmmm I can taste the sweet flesh now... the salty sweat, the animalistic movement... Iccchhh... lieeebe...... fleisccchhhh. who can I trick into my room first? I can sweep someone off their feet, tell them what they want to hear, be all nice and sweet, and then "fuck em like an animal, feel them from the inside" as Reznor said. oh... thats something else... that one NIN video I saw, broken or closer or something, the where the guy is kidnapped and tortured like hell... actual hell. I want to do that too. I want to tear a throat out with my own teeth like a pop can. I want to gut someone with my hand, to tear a head off and rip out the heart and lungs from the neck, to stab someone in the gut, shove it up to the heart, and yank the fucking blade out of their rib cage! I want to grab some weak little freshman and just tear them apart like a fucking wolf. show them who is god. strangle them, squish their head, bite their temples into the skull, rip off their jaw. rip off their colar bones, break their arms in half and twist them around, the lovely sounds of bones cracking and flesh ripping, ahh... so much to do and so little chances.

George Sodini was pretty direct:

Quote :
Wow!!

I just looked out my front window and saw a beautiful college-age girl leave Bob Fox’s house, across the street. I guess he got a good lay today. College girls are hoez. I masturbate. Frequently. He is about 45 years old. She was a long haired, hot little hottie with a beautiful bod. I masturbate. Frequently. Some were simply meant to walk a lonely path in life. I don’t usually look out, but just happened to notice. Holy fuck. I have masturbated since age 13.

(The girl was Fox's daughter.)

There's nothing remotely like that in Rodger's manifesto. Elliot talks about whacking off while thinking about "hot girls," but he never talks about the girls themselves.

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 10:12 pm

Quote :
There's nothing remotely like that in Rodger's manifesto. Elliot talks about whacking off while thinking about "hot girls," but he never talks about the girls themselves.

maybe he had really weird fetishes and was too embarrassed to go into depth, he was a very awkward dude. i personally don't think he was gay, although, it would be hilarious if all the elliot larpers were worshipping a dude whose entire personality and manifesto were a masquerade to conceal his homosexuality.
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays

Contribution Points : 37723
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 12:47 pm

Ivan wrote:
He looked like Butthead.

Ok, this made me laugh so hard, that my toxic mother came to see why I was laughing so much, and I had to close the page.
Anyway, I will never understand what Eric had to be considered so attractive, except all his badass character so well built; he wrote exactly what he wanted people would have thought of him after his death: a very testosteronic and strong alpha male. It's funny how a lot of his writings are not taken seriously, but some parts instead are taken literally.
I have the same problem with Ted Bundy: everytime I see him, I really can't understand why he is still considered so fascinating, I find him very unattractive in a "lombrosian" way.
I have to say that in both Bundy's and Dylan's faces somehow I see evil, in Eric's I just see one thing: a total nothing.
About Elliott Rodger: closet case or not, he was objectively handsome, but I think he somehow left an image of himself quite ridiculous and misogynist, so just incels can glorify him.
Back to top Go down
brightglowingglow

brightglowingglow

Contribution Points : 17252
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2022 10:55 pm

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:

You have exquisite taste, madam.

Kinkeloukaitis likes this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 35327
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2022 1:23 am

Isn't it obvious? CAUSE HE'S WHITE

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 63333
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2022 3:04 am

Dat nigga Eric Harris white. DEES IS YT BOI PRIVELIGE. I'm going to report this thread to r/AsianMasculinity right nao!!!

Engel and kittycatmeow like this post

Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43205
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2022 5:29 am

brightglowingglow wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:

You have exquisite taste, madam.

Thanks you, monsieur.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25088
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2022 9:57 pm

Just the Media attention, theres shooters like Dylan Roff or Elliot Rodger who killed Few people but they are so famous.

The media, the youtubers and that kind of things It's what makes them famous.
Back to top Go down
kittycatmeow

kittycatmeow

Contribution Points : 17359

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 12:33 am

Adam and Cho are attractive in their own ways. Eric is average. Lol it sounds so retarded and faggy written out, but it’s true. I like them for being them. He is attractive I guess. People are already loving the texas elementary one for his looks. Remember when the Boston bomber was the cover of the retard magazine and everyone flipped their shit and started getting mad or supporting him ? Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 2:44 pm

LPorter101 wrote:

Who says Adam lanza isnt hot? mlmlml

In all seriousness, there's already people stanning that salvador fuck from Uvalde.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Contribution Points : 23548

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 9:21 pm

Engel wrote:
Yeah, but so are many of other shooters that he overshadows. It's interesting how for example black shooters are completely marginalised in the fandom despite not being under-represented in comparison to population size, though.
Though it may be because they usually either have no manifesto or are nazis or cop killers. Black shooters who go commando style seem to be mostly into cop killing too.
Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 21543
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 1:57 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

22:22 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 3:12 am

Timur's Swan Song wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Engel wrote:
It's interesting how for example black shooters are completely marginalised in the fandom despite not being under-represented in comparison to population size, though.
No one cares about them because niggers are boring.
From what I understand black Nazis tend to have quite wacky and potentially entertaining mythos. It's just that reading racist drivel is quite off-putting in itself. Case in point.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 63333
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 6:07 am

Timur's Swan Song wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Engel wrote:
It's interesting how for example black shooters are completely marginalised in the fandom despite not being under-represented in comparison to population size, though.

it's over for paranoidschizoniggercels

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 10:08 pm

Timur's Swan Song wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Engel wrote:

I found Darion Aguilar a little interesting actually 0_0

Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 10:20 pm

Engel wrote:
Timur's Swan Song wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Engel wrote:

Is there anything that makes him interesting?

Remains of his Tumblr account were super disappointing. I wonder what happened. He somehow went from NPC to a Columbiner to a shooter in two years? Though it's somewhat interesting that when it comes to Tumblr users it's usually the boring ones with primarily aesthetic blogs that show no conscious thought that do a shooting plot. I guess the rest has too good copes to ever go NBK. Like people like Eric and Dylan or oven Andrew Blaze are an exception rather than a rule.
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 10:40 pm

Watcher wrote:
Engel wrote:
Timur's Swan Song wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Engel wrote:

Remains of his Tumblr account were super disappointing. I wonder what happened. He somehow went from NPC to a Columbiner to a shooter in two years? Though it's somewhat interesting that when it comes to Tumblr users it's usually the boring ones with primarily aesthetic blogs that show no conscious thought that do a shooting plot. I guess the rest has too good copes to ever go NBK. Like people like Eric and Dylan or oven Andrew Blaze are an exception rather than a rule.

Me personally I find him a little bit interesting because of how obscure his case is, but to be fair he only killed 2 and injured 1 so it makes sense, and how he is the only known Columbine copycat that was black, along with his involvement in the TCC

Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 11:42 pm

Engel wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Engel wrote:
Timur's Swan Song wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Engel wrote:

Me personally I find him a little bit interesting because of how obscure his case is, but to be fair he only killed 2 and injured 1 so it makes sense, and how he is the only known Columbine copycat that was black, along with his involvement in the TCC
Are there any of his TCC posts saved?
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 11:43 pm

Watcher wrote:
Engel wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Engel wrote:
Timur's Swan Song wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Engel wrote:

Are there any of his TCC posts saved?

I don't think they were

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 41899
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 6:28 am

I think Eric's hot because I could physically lift him off the ground and carry him away.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad Eric, virgin Cho   Chad Eric, virgin Cho Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chad Eric, virgin Cho
Page 1 of 1