Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Info from shooters’ youtube channels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

3 - Info from shooters’ youtube channels Empty
PostSubject: Info from shooters’ youtube channels   3 - Info from shooters’ youtube channels Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 5:26 pm

A while ago I was searching for Pekka’s youtube videos, and saw a list with some of the descriptions, upload dates, and other info about a few of his videos.

Then I thought of making something similar with other youtube channels, so that info doesn’t get lost in case that the videos are deleted.

Now, if someone knows how to extract all the metadata from a video, please let me know.

Randy Stair added long descriptions to his videos, that’s why there are some spoilers inside spoilers.

Ember's Ghost Squad (Deleted)
-By Randy Stair
-About: "Join us, and leave your life behind. "Ember's Ghost Squad"; home of animated shorts, "EGS Tapes", and where it's always Halloween.

Copyright, "EGS Productions", (2008 - 2017)."
-Channel URL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Andrew Blaze (currently active)
-By Randy Stair
-About: "Don't subscribe...you will die..."
-URL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

WorthlessToaster (currently active)

-By Randy Stair
-About: "In the end, we're all...worthless. Subscribe to my other channel, "EGS". - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Fatass (currently active)
By Randy Stair + friends
About: "Welcome to Fatass!"
URL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by Alex213 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info from shooters’ youtube channels   3 - Info from shooters’ youtube channels Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 5:27 pm

orangejulius21 (currently active)
By Randy Stair's brother
URL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
About: sports are awesome

Spoiler:

InsaneAlvin (currenltly active)
By Randy Stair's brother
About: blank

Spoiler:

Goldenlockz (currently active)
By Randy Stair's brother
About: blank

Spoiler:

Angelisho Betts (currently active)

-By José Ángel Ramos Betts
-About: "para matar el tiempo Very Happy"

Spoiler:

MOSB46PGH (currently active)
-By George Sodini
-About: blank

Spoiler:

Red Lake Archive (currently active)
By William Atchison
-About: "This channel's purpose serves to archive material relating to Jeff Weise back in 2005.

I dont' support the actions of weise. I'm here to ensure that the knowledge is preserved for all.

I claim NO ownership WHATSOEVER for any of the content, so please don't sue me. Thanks."

Spoiler:

MrApophis (currently active)
By William Atchison
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alex213 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info from shooters’ youtube channels   3 - Info from shooters’ youtube channels Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 5:28 pm

In case I need this post in the future (part 2)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info from shooters’ youtube channels   3 - Info from shooters’ youtube channels Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 6:16 pm

6 channels added: 3 from Randy Stair’s brother, 1 from Stair and friends, and 2 from Atchison.
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 24395
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Info from shooters’ youtube channels   3 - Info from shooters’ youtube channels Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2021 11:13 pm

Is there any way to deactivate the emojis on a comment? Because the forum changes some stuff automatically. ": (" put together turns in Sad; and "8 )" put together turn in Cool.

CulturalPhilistine (Deleted)
By Adam Lanza
-About: *blank*
-URL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

ElliotRodger (Deleted)
By Elliot Rodger
-About: "Elliot Rodger's Vlog's and Adventures."
-URL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info from shooters’ youtube channels   3 - Info from shooters’ youtube channels Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 12:01 pm

PioneersProductions - Part 1 (deleted)
By Randy Stair
-About: ""PioneersProductions" was a YouTube channel dedicated to crude and crazy humor. It lasted a total of 2,774 days (June 09, 2008 - January 12, 2016). As of January 2016 we became "EGS Productions". Thank you all so much for all of your support in this long endeavor. I'm sorry that I had to leave this fanbase and channel behind...but I had to leave everything behind to be who I truly was....I will live on in your hearts....I'm not sorry, however, for what I did. People can call me a ghoul, a monster, or a coward; I don't care. I am what I am and there's nothing you can do to change that. I leave this world knowing I made people laugh. Maybe I'll see some of you soon....but until then, you'll only be seeing me through my videos. Thank you for everything...I'll miss you... - Andrew Blaze

"EGS" - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by 777 on Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info from shooters’ youtube channels   3 - Info from shooters’ youtube channels Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 12:06 pm

PioneersProductions - Part 2 (deleted)

Spoiler:

Last edited by 777 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info from shooters’ youtube channels   3 - Info from shooters’ youtube channels Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 12:07 pm

PioneersProductions - Part 3 (deleted)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info from shooters’ youtube channels   3 - Info from shooters’ youtube channels Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 2:39 pm

Randy Stair’s main channels, a few days after the shooting:

-PioneersProductions (June 09, 2008 - May 14, 2021)
Spoiler:

-PioneersAnthology (May 25, 2014 - May 14, 2021)
Spoiler:

-Ember’s Ghost Squad (January 12, 2016 - June 13, 2017)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info from shooters’ youtube channels   3 - Info from shooters’ youtube channels Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 6:40 pm

PioneersAnthology - Part 1 (deleted)
By Randy Stair
-About: “This channel is dedicated to everything in PioneersProductions history that was removed over time. I've also put together a complete anthology series, highlighting the highs and lows for the first six years of my YouTube career (2008 - 2014). Videos that are made in the present with copyrighted music are also uploaded here. I hope you enjoy stuff from my early years...even though I want to lock it away forever and throw away the key...

Some videos unfortunately don't have sound. A few videos from 2008 were audio swapped before I removed them from the main channel. Sadly, they are forever stuck that way. Some videos also have a significant amount of quality drain. A few were downloaded in standard definition, so there's little I can do to remaster the quality. Nonetheless, it's still incredible to be able to look back at how far I've come doing YouTube videos.”

Spoiler:

Last edited by 777 on Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info from shooters’ youtube channels   3 - Info from shooters’ youtube channels Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 6:42 pm

PioneersAnthology - Part 2 (deleted)

Spoiler:

TheFlyingSaucer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info from shooters’ youtube channels   3 - Info from shooters’ youtube channels Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2021 1:33 pm

MrAnimeSeasonTwo (currently active)
By Trey Sesler
-About: “I'm Mr. Anime Season 2. I'm a hell of a lot better than Season 1”

Spoiler:

TheMajor0 (currently active)
By Trey Sesler’s brother
-About: “This is an extension of Lens Cap Productions. Some of our videos have been posted on this channel so please subscribe and check it out!”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36858
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Info from shooters’ youtube channels   3 - Info from shooters’ youtube channels Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2021 6:59 pm

Jared Lee Loughner:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 23503
Forum Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Info from shooters’ youtube channels   3 - Info from shooters’ youtube channels Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 5:53 pm

This thread has a lot of helpful information, thank you a ton. Tags are a detail I rarely ever see preserved.

PostSubject: Re: Info from shooters’ youtube channels   3 - Info from shooters’ youtube channels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info from shooters’ youtube channels
Page 1 of 1