Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

do you think that dylan ate nachos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

do you think that dylan ate nachos  Empty
PostSubject: do you think that dylan ate nachos    do you think that dylan ate nachos  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:22 pm

when was the last time dylan ate nachos before the massacre?
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 101289
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: do you think that dylan ate nachos    do you think that dylan ate nachos  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:36 pm

I don't know. However, I believe this forum community here has established that Dylan DID NOT in fact eat french fries the morning of the shooting.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: do you think that dylan ate nachos    do you think that dylan ate nachos  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:39 pm

Did Dylan even like nachos?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: do you think that dylan ate nachos    do you think that dylan ate nachos  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:40 pm

Stephen wrote:
hi good sir i think dylan snuck in a nacho before the shooting but blood tests never found it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: do you think that dylan ate nachos    do you think that dylan ate nachos  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:10 am

Natural Selection wrote:
Stephen wrote:
hi good sir i think dylan snuck in a nacho before the shooting but blood tests never found it
Oh dang! You are SO funny!  alien 
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 102894
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: do you think that dylan ate nachos    do you think that dylan ate nachos  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:41 am

Not Dylan, but on the old Shocked Beyond Belief forum wasn't it speculated that Rachel's last meal was nachos?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you think that dylan ate nachos    do you think that dylan ate nachos  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you think that dylan ate nachos
Page 1 of 1