Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friends with the victims?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stonechen

Contribution Points : 56727
Forum Reputation : 0

Friends with the victims? Empty
PostSubject: Friends with the victims?   Friends with the victims? Icon_minitime11/7/2021, 21:50

Hi,

I heard today that Dylan and Eric were friends with some of the victims. I never heard this before... does anybody know more about this fact?
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 64530
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Friends with the victims?   Friends with the victims? Icon_minitime11/7/2021, 22:08

All I know about that is Dylan once helped Rachel with a problem when she had while they were both working on the school play. Apart from that I'm not sure whether Eric and Dylan were friends with the victims, or even knew of most of them.

Stonechen and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Stonechen

Contribution Points : 56727
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Friends with the victims?   Friends with the victims? Icon_minitime11/7/2021, 22:11

Thanks for your answer. I never heard this before and i was a little bit confused about this..maybe someone know more.

(I'm sorry for my bad english. I know it's a mess!)
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 101756
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Friends with the victims?   Friends with the victims? Icon_minitime14/7/2021, 15:14

Stonechen wrote:
Hi,

I heard today that Dylan and Eric were friends with some of the victims. I never heard this before... does anybody know more about this fact?

"Friends" may be an overstatement. Dylan and Rachel Scott knew one another, because they were both on the same theater group. Rachel was an actress, Dylan worked the sounds and special effects.

That's the hard facts.

There are long-standing rumors dating back to the early 2000s that Dylan and Rachel knew one another a bit better because they were both smokers and would have discussions during smoke brakes. I personally find these rumors to sound credible, but these are not hard facts.

The rumors that Dylan had a crush on Rachel... I heard those, but that does not sound very credible if you ask me. But we will never know for sure.

As for other victims, Dylan knew Evan Todd (minor injuries) from somewhere, but it is hard to know where. Evan was much younger than the shooters were.
They knew a few people who were inside the library, but were neither killed nor wounded. They obviously knew John Savage, but they also knew Amanda Stair (Joe Stair's younger sister).

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

Stonechen and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends with the victims?   Friends with the victims? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends with the victims?
Page 1 of 1