Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War, Death, Famine and Pestilence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

War, Death, Famine and Pestilence Empty
PostSubject: War, Death, Famine and Pestilence   War, Death, Famine and Pestilence Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:01 pm

On an internet quiz, Eric answered:

2. Nicknames: REB, reverend, indigo, WAR

17. Best Buds: the 4 horsemen. me (war), vodka (death) , {redacted} (famine), {redacted} (pestilence)
In obvious reference to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Who do you think would be Famine and Pestilence?  

My guess would be that Zach Heckler was Famine since he was nicknamed Kibble (the nick eventually shortened to 'Kibbz') for always being hungry and snacking all the time.  ;) 

So, who then was Pestilence?   Chris Morris?

In observation, it seems like such an natural choice that Eric would dub himself the Horseman War and Dylan as the Horseman Death (I wonder if VoDkA chose it or REB dubbed him with it).  Perfect embodiment of Eric with his fascination of weapons and battle and Dylan's morbid longing for death.[/b]

Last edited by InFiNiNcEX5 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 97189
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: War, Death, Famine and Pestilence   War, Death, Famine and Pestilence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:22 am

How did the names appear in the place where you found the quiz? Were there redacted names or there were these little bars in front of ''famine'' and ''pestilence''?

Because, the way I see it is that only Dylan and Eric formed a team leading to both war and death and, there was nobody to strike with famine and pestilence. So, maybe there was not supposed to be names attached to those, especially since only the two of them were involved in their plans for NBK. Now, would have made more sense if there had been only 2 horsemen.

I do find your theory amusing though, about Zach being Famine! Smile

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, Death, Famine and Pestilence   War, Death, Famine and Pestilence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:52 am

Would also depend on when the quiz was filled out, I think? If it was back in '97, I could see them attaching names to Famine/Pestilence as well. They had the rebel missions and stuff like that going on back then, so it'd make sense for these to be monikers the same way Reb and Vodka used to be. (Huh, what about Nate Dykeman instead of Chris Morris?)
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102637
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: War, Death, Famine and Pestilence   War, Death, Famine and Pestilence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:46 am

The 4 Horsemen are mentioned on Eric's internet quiz on pg(26859) question #17, it is the last page in the 936 Documents. It looks like there were names that have been crossed out in front of (famine) and (pestilence), as there are similar instances where Eric appears to mention people by name in the document that have been redacted in the same way.
As for a time frame i'm not too sure when this was written, he mentions "getting arrested" (#68) as his most embarrassing moment so it was obviously written after the van break in January 1998.

I'm wondering if the nicknames could have been a similar case to the Nate Dykeman 'Devilman' scenario, where Eric gave him a nickname but was the only one who ever used it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, Death, Famine and Pestilence   War, Death, Famine and Pestilence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:10 pm

Thanks for referencing where the quiz can be found and also underscoring that the names by Famine and Pestilence were redacted, queenfarooq.

I put dashes in and assumed it would be an obvious reference to redaction.  I'll add that to my original post.

Besides the mentioning of the January van incident as his most embarrassing moment there is also this little clue:

5. Where do you live now?   Hell. A few days ago people called it Littleton (Denver)

That could either mean that Eric took the survey in April not too far off from NBK - or - he may have even done the quiz a while ago and planted that little tidbit as more of his trademark ~chilling foreshadowing~ for his audience that found it afterward.

Depending on when he took it between Feb '98 - April '99 would help to determine which was the forth 'bud'.  Back in '98, early on before his power struggle feud with Nate over Kristi Epling, Nate could have been Pestilence.  In April, closer to NBK, it could have been Chris Morris as Eric attempted to kinda sort of recruit him into their plot.  Nate may have helped them build pipe bombs but I don't really get that Nate was very vested in violence.  Where as Chris, was more angry, aggressive and war-like in demeanor.  Pestilence is essentially an epidemic infectious disease.  I'm thinking of Robert Perry with the crater face. Heh.  ;) Course, I don't think Eric was close enough to call him a 'bud'.

Back to top Go down
tragedy79

Contribution Points : 102270
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: War, Death, Famine and Pestilence   War, Death, Famine and Pestilence Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:57 am

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Thanks for referencing where the quiz can be found and also underscoring that the names by Famine and Pestilence were redacted, queenfarooq.

I put dashes in and assumed it would be an obvious reference to redaction.  I'll add that to my original post.

Besides the mentioning of the January van incident as his most embarrassing moment there is also this little clue:

5. Where do you live now?   Hell. A few days ago people called it Littleton (Denver)

That could either mean that Eric took the survey in April not too far off from NBK - or - he may have even done the quiz a while ago and planted that little tidbit as more of his trademark ~chilling foreshadowing~ for his audience that found it afterward.

Depending on when he took it between Feb '98 - April '99 would help to determine which was the forth 'bud'.  Back in '98, early on before his power struggle feud with Nate over Kristi Epling, Nate could have been Pestilence.  In April, closer to NBK, it could have been Chris Morris as Eric attempted to kinda sort of recruit him into their plot.  Nate may have helped them build pipe bombs but I don't really get that Nate was very vested in violence.  Where as Chris, was more angry, aggressive and war-like in demeanor.  Pestilence is essentially an epidemic infectious disease.  I'm thinking of Robert Perry with the crater face. Heh.  ;) Course, I don't think Eric was close enough to call him a 'bud'.

Tim Krabbé places the questionaire on the night before NBK. I don't know why, but he seems to be convinced that Eric wrote this on april 20th at 2 AM. Sometimes I would wish he explained his assumptions a little bit better.

PostSubject: Re: War, Death, Famine and Pestilence   War, Death, Famine and Pestilence Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:46 pm

JayJay wrote:
How did the names appear in the place where you found the quiz? Were there redacted names or there were these little bars in front of ''famine'' and ''pestilence''?

I do find your theory amusing though, about Zach being Famine! Smile

Yes, the other two, Famine and Pestilence are redacted from the quiz.    Thanks.  Razz

Just seemed like it fit perfectly for Zach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War, Death, Famine and Pestilence   War, Death, Famine and Pestilence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War, Death, Famine and Pestilence
Page 1 of 1