Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet?

Go down 
+5
humanity is overrated
TheNeuroSurge
LPorter101
REBELVODKA
Techv4921
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 27136
Forum Reputation : 52

What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet? Empty
PostSubject: What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet?   What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2022 2:21 pm

Can be true crime related or otherwise.

Would rather be a chimp.

CanIHelpYou likes this post

Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 47789
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet?   What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 7:28 pm

That video where an ISIS terrorist smashed one person with a tank

Techv4921

PostSubject: Re: What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet?   What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 11:20 am

Personally, nothing I've seen, but there was a raid in the 1970s that allegedly yielded more Dean Corll crime scene pictures.

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 152262
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet?   What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 12:53 pm

Contribution Points : 29353
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet?   What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 9:25 pm

This was back in 2018 when LiveLeak was still a thing, I once came across 3 videos of some Mexican guys torturing and killing cats. Morbid curiosity got the best of me, and holy fuck, do I regret watching them. I remember the backstory was that the videos were uploaded to Youtube way back in 2011, the cowardly scumfucks even showed their faces in them, yet absolutely nothing was done about it, as far as I know. Aside from a couple decade old videos calling for justice, I was surprised to see barely anyone talking about them, especially compared to other infamous animal cruelty cases like Luka Magnotta. I won't go into too much detail, but they beheaded a fucking KITTEN. Trust me, I've seen my fair share of gore, but even 4 years later the sounds and images have never left my head.
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

PostSubject: Re: What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet?   What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 9:51 pm

I wonder if the Son of Sam snuff films ever actually existed.

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 32374
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet?   What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 9:58 pm

The Grifter

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44455
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet?   What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 10:18 pm

Video of dead baby aborts
And the other fat pig shit Nikocado avocado

humanity is overrated likes this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64583
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet?   What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 11:13 pm

Baby abuse footage

Interestingly enough, most of the ones I've seen are from negresses throwing their own child or beating them for throwing up.

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193746
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet?   What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 11:57 pm

I was going to go old school and say 2 girls one cup, but I think the above is far more disturbing

Engel

Contribution Points : 36807
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet?   What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 2:24 am

2 Girls 1 Cup (If your into that, hey you do you), 3 Guys 1 Hammer was at first disturbing for me but Im practically used to gore unless it gets too gory and real. 2 Guys 1 Screwdriver (same with 3G1H, im not really disturbed by it), Cartel beheadings, All the recent shooter livestreams (Christchurch, Halle, Buffalo, not really disturbed), Run The Gauntlet, when I was in late childhood/early teens I was somewhat disturbed by the Golden State Killer's voicemail to that female he was stalking, but only because I saw it in a video where it had a picture of someone in a balaclava, so it was actually the guy in the balaclava that scared me cause it was extremely creepy looking to me and not DeAngelo's voice that was disturbing me, nowadays I can watch that video with no problem.

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet?   What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the most disturbing piece of media you've seen on the internet?
Page 1 of 1