Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr

Go down 
+57
worm
novaprospekt
Rebbie556
23september
Gonz
Draw_It_White
starrwilliams
the_infidel
Sokushinbutsu
anarchy
cicero
Lizpuff
thenight_watchman
BlackandWhite
Holloka
21stcenturyreality
NoMaD
bubbles
ThoughtBox
Rebdomine
slippy123
eli27
Violenta
REBxVoDKa
WendlaBergman
LPorter101
gutenfxckintag
perpetual state
Undyne
PaintItBlack
jettfyre80
Mj2beat
JayJay
maninthebox
Moseley
deathmedic
rik75
em81
lasttrain
deelightful
Juicy Jazzy
JDM87
fatlittleparasite
MarmaladeSkies
rebgirl
carrie12
tfsa47090
Wideawake
StinkyOldGrapes
areyoulistening
queenfarooq
Laeda
Scypek
tragedy79
philosopher_king
Jenn
BurnIt
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
areyoulistening

Contribution Points : 102047
Forum Reputation : 0

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:43 am

Jenn wrote:
areyoulistening wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Did you write that?
May have..

I wasn't sure where else to put it. It is on Tumblr... (Did I do bad?)
What do you mean did you do bad? You posted it in the right place. What I was asking you was, did you personally write this letter to Dylan and Eric or did you just find it on Tumblr?
I meant was it in the right place and yeah I wrote it.

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:56 am

areyoulistening wrote:
Jenn wrote:
areyoulistening wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Did you write that?
May have..

What do you mean did you do bad? You posted it in the right place. What I was asking you was, did you personally write this letter to Dylan and Eric or did you just find it on Tumblr?

I just read it on Tumblr. Well done; well said.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119008
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:25 am

areyoulistening wrote:
Jenn wrote:
areyoulistening wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Did you write that?
May have..

Yes, it is in the right place. And good job, very well written.

Back to top Go down
rebgirl

rebgirl

Contribution Points : 101871
Forum Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:15 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Actually can someone link me to a website etc which has the crime scene photos of the shooting?

I've been looking for ages surely one of you guys can help me out? Smile
I made this screenshot of a video..it's the body of Rachel..Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:38 pm

rebgirl wrote:
Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Actually can someone link me to a website etc which has the crime scene photos of the shooting?

Ooh, could we see it? I really wish we could have more access to crime scene photos...
Back to top Go down
rebgirl

rebgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:38 pm

Lananas wrote:
rebgirl wrote:
Juicy Jazzy wrote:

Ooh, could we see it? I really wish we could have more access to crime scene photos...
it is somewhere in these videos in my you tube channel of Columbine ...I do not remember where

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

rebgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:55 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Someone on Tumblr posted this claiming that Dylan shot his own car in the parking.  This seem to be the case of  two animated images being slapped together to embellish as if this is 'insider' information. Dylan's car wasn't even directly facing the direction CHS windows. And, of course, no body can even make out who or what is in the window. People will see what they want to believe, I guess. lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

XX:

Dylan shooting at his car.

XXX:
Well anon, I don’t have to find the video… Someone giffed it.

I found this sequence in an Italian documentary .. and I found the new Eric's photo too..Very Happy 

Contribution Points : 99760

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:03 am

Susan DeWitt's 1998 Yearbook Photo

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:08 am

Notice the figure in the library window that looks like there's a gun strapped on them. I think it's Eric because this is before Patrick Ireland was evacuated from the library (i can tell because there's no blood stain on the window from when he was evacuated) so E&D were still alive probably...
Back to top Go down
rik75

Contribution Points : 97293
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 am

rebgirl wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Someone on Tumblr posted this claiming that Dylan shot his own car in the parking.  This seem to be the case of  two animated images being slapped together to embellish as if this is 'insider' information. Dylan's car wasn't even directly facing the direction CHS windows. And, of course, no body can even make out who or what is in the window. People will see what they want to believe, I guess. lol

XX:

XXX:

I found this sequence in an Italian documentary .. and I found the new Eric's photo too..Very Happy 
I don't think any shots were fired from that window. E&D fired form the library windows ,but that window look's like it is a conference room window which were northwest of the library.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:14 am

rik75 wrote:
rebgirl wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

XX:

XXX:

I don't think any shots were fired from that window. E&D fired form the library windows ,but that window look's like it is a conference room window which were northwest of the library.Smile
It looks like something someone just put together. Besides, didn't a bomb blow up Dylan's car? Not it being shot at?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Dylan as a young man, prior to high school, was the nicest, most sensitive boy I knew. So shy it was painful and no self confidence. No aggressive attitude at all until later on in high school- Randy Brown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:28 pm

If you want to understand Dylan, consider this: in the high school hierarchy, with sports at the top, especially football, and the drama club at the bottom, Dylan was the “equipment manager” for the drama club. He ran the lights and sound at the plays. He was good at it, and really cared about it. But , other than the friends he had that were doing the same thing, he was not respected or admired for it. Columbine is and was Football and sports. No one else mattered. Straight A’s didn’t matter. Only sports. That was the environment established by the jock culture at the school, by the Principal and the coach teachers.”
-Randy Brown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:30 pm

I have a friend, he doesn’t dress like everybody else. He wears heavy metal band T-shirts, black shorts no matter what the weather, and a black hat, and he has long hair. And friends who normally just come up to me and talk to me and are so nice to me — when I’m around him, they give me looks. And people come up to me after I talk to him, they’re like, “How can you talk to him? How can you even acknowledge his presence?’ I’m like, “It’s simple, he’s nice.”
That was the same with Eric and Dylan. I knew both of them. I went bowling with them occasionally. And they were extremely nice. They never showed any signs that they’d like to go off and hurt people.
-Meg Hains
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Dylan Klebold was one of my best friends. And when I hung out with him, there was just something that happened. I mean, whether they were wearing jeans and a T-shirt, or whether they were wearing their black trench coats, people would give them looks. Just like, “You don’t belong here, would you leave?”
Let’s block out last week when I say this — they hadn’t done anything physically wrong to people. I mean, they dressed different. So? They wore black. So what? It’s just, they were hated and so they felt they hated back. They hated back.
- Devon Adams
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Teen People 2000 - Columbine -  A Year of Hope & Healing

Valeen Schnurr - Beyond the Nightmares
Garrett Looney (Jock with a locker next to Dylan's) - A New Team Spirit
Kelsey Bane - A Return to Columbine High
Rebecca Hunter - Pledge for Peace

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Valeen and Kelsey mention the Basement Tapes. Sounds as though Valeen got to see some of the tapes.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102612
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:53 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Teen People 2000 - Columbine -  A Year of Hope & Healing

Valeen Schnurr - Beyond the Nightmares
Garrett Looney (Jock with a locker next to Dylan's) - A New Team Spirit
Kelsey Bane - A Return to Columbine High
Rebecca Hunter - Pledge for Peace

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Valeen and Kelsey mention the Basement Tapes. Sounds as though Valeen got to see some of the tapes.
Thanks for posting these. I enjoyed reading Valeeen's article. I found the part about her seeing the basement tapes and saying it made her realize  how sick (psychologically) Eric and Dylan were very interesting. It's nice to see she managed to move on as much as she did only a year after the massacre.
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 102026

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:41 pm

So there is now a post going around tumblr (I don't have a link at the moment) where someone is claiming that her friend or cousin is going to be allowed to view parts of the Basement Tapes for a class of some sort. The fangirls are freaking out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Wideawake wrote:
So there is now a post going around tumblr (I don't have a link at the moment) where someone is claiming that her friend or cousin is going to be allowed to view parts of the Basement Tapes for a class of some sort. The fangirls are freaking out.
Me too! Are you sure, that this isn't a joke?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Hale-Bopp wrote:
Wideawake wrote:
Me too! Are you sure, that this isn't a joke?
Silly Tumblr rumors. I cannot imagine how this particular person managed to receive such a privilege above everyone else. Sounds like an attempt to stir the pot and rile up people.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:58 pm

It's not a rumor. I have also been given an invitation to view the Basement Tapes too, but I get to watch the whole thing, not just part of it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Jenn wrote:
It's not a rumor. I have also been given an invitation to view the Basement Tapes too, but I get to watch the whole thing, not just part of it.
Wow. Do you mind if I ask how that opportunity came about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:55 pm

gustopoet wrote:
Jenn wrote:
She was being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:46 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Silly Tumblr rumors. I cannot imagine how this particular person managed to receive such a privilege above everyone else.  Sounds like an attempt to stir the pot and rile up people.  
Haha my first instinct also. Although if this person posts some more it would be interesting to see what they claim to have seen Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:03 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Silly Tumblr rumors. I cannot imagine how this particular person managed to receive such a privilege above everyone else.  Sounds like an attempt to stir the pot and rile up people.  
queenfarooq wrote:
Haha my first instinct also. Although if this person posts some more it would be interesting to see what they claim to have seen Laughing
Indeed.   I'll be sitting here with my popcorn awaiting the 'insider information'  *ahem* or, lack thereof. Cool
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 102099

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Ok, My son took part of a police thing they have around here, they showed him video and tried claiming it was from Columbine and the basement tapes.... Sad thing is it was the shooting scene from Elephant and a few readily available videos.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:17 pm

deathmedic wrote:
Ok, My son took part of a police thing they have around here, they showed him video and tried claiming it was from Columbine and the basement tapes.... Sad thing is it was the shooting scene from Elephant and a few readily available videos.
Elephant? Seriously? That is the best reinactment of Columbine they could come up with? Even Zero Day would have been a better option!

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:25 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
Indeed.   I'll be sitting here with my popcorn awaiting the 'insider information'  *ahem* or, lack thereof. Cool
Haha me too Rolling Eyes 

deathmedic wrote:
I wonder if the people showing the video believed it was from Columbine or if for some strange reason they thought it would be a great idea to lie and pretend. Either option is just bizarre scratch 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Ivan wrote:
gustopoet wrote:
Jenn wrote:
She was being sarcastic.
Ah...
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101288
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:08 am

Jenn wrote:
deathmedic wrote:
Elephant? Seriously? That is the best reinactment of Columbine they could come up with? Even Zero Day would have been a better option!

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:

queenfarooq wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
Haha me too Rolling Eyes 
Laughing Laughing Laughing 

queenfarooq wrote:
deathmedic wrote:
I wonder if the people showing the video believed it was from Columbine or if for some strange reason they thought it would be a great idea to lie and pretend. Either option is just bizarre scratch 

QUITE bizarre. It astonishes me how often so many people seem to prefer to spread and believe misinformation about this case.

Jenn wrote:

Very Happy

And in these long awaited tapes it will now be proven without a doubt that it was actually ERIC HARRIS who authored the lyrics "I kill who i don’t like, i waste what i don’t want, i destroy what i hate.", and not Sascha Konietzko. Had I never entered that glorious tag during the last week, I'd have continued to inaccurately believe that the lead singer and songwriter of KMFDM actually composed those lyrics. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 102026

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:40 am

Wideawake wrote:
Whoever posted it seems to be deadly serious. Whether they are just trying to get attention or create a sensation, I don't know. If I come across the post again, I'll copy the text. There were several tumblr users calling her on it, while others were buying it.
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Yeah what drew a red flag for me was when he said he saw video of them in the school... Which I though the cafeteria tape, I showed him that and he said no... They were walking through the school shooting and it was all on video, Thats when it clicked they used the Elephant scene, which I promptly pulled up and showed him and the movie it was from.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:27 pm

tfsa47090 wrote:
And in these long awaited tapes it will now be proven without a doubt that it was actually ERIC HARRIS who authored the lyrics "I kill who i don’t like, i waste what i don’t want, i destroy what i hate.", and not Sascha Konietzko. Had I never entered that glorious tag during the last week, I'd have continued to inaccurately believe that the lead singer and songwriter of KMFDM actually composed those lyrics. Rolling Eyes
LOL 

deathmedic wrote:
Yeah what drew a red flag for me was when he said he saw video of them in the school... Which I though the cafeteria tape, I showed him that and he said no... They were walking through the school shooting and it was all on video, Thats when it clicked they used the Elephant scene, which I promptly pulled up and showed him and the movie it was from.
That's so odd that the Elephant scene would be shown in schools with the claim it's from Columbine. You should have gone in and told the school they were wrong Smile 
On a similar note some time ago i was in contact with someone off one of the boards and they had told me that someone else had sent them some "unseen" Columbine footage so i was intrigued but still a little skeptical. They ended up sending me the shooting scene from Elephant and telling me this other person had told them it was unreleased Columbine footage. I was not too surprised but was still a little disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:44 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
tfsa47090 wrote:
LOL 

deathmedic wrote:
That's so odd that the Elephant scene would be shown in schools with the claim it's from Columbine. You should have gone in and told the school they were wrong Smile 
On a similar note some time ago i was in contact with someone off one of the boards and they had told me that someone else had sent them some "unseen" Columbine footage so i was intrigued but still a little skeptical. They ended up sending me the shooting scene from Elephant and telling me this other person had told them it was unreleased Columbine footage. I was not too surprised but was still a little disappointed.
Are you sure, you don't mean the footage from Zero Day? Elephant did not have a realistic-looking shooting scene, in the way that someone could think it would be real.
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Yes I mean Zero day... Sorry
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:57 pm

deathmedic wrote:
Me too yes. You know i even looked up the footage too before i wrote my post i don't know why i wrote Elephant scratch 

I was going to add that I have seen the Zero Day footage floating around the internet quite a bit including on Tumblr with claims it is the actual Columbine shooting video.
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:11 pm

-Is astonished I wasn't ripped a new one-
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:27 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
deathmedic wrote:
Me too yes. You know i even looked up the footage too before i wrote my post i don't know why i wrote Elephant scratch 

I was going to add that I have seen the Zero Day footage floating around the internet quite a bit including on Tumblr with claims it is the actual Columbine shooting video.
Even though the date on it says something like May, 2001 or 2007? Who would actually believe that was from Columbine?!

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Wideawake wrote:
Wideawake wrote:
Whoever posted it seems to be deadly serious. Whether they are just trying to get attention or create a sensation, I don't know. If I come across the post again, I'll copy the text. There were several tumblr users calling her on it, while others were buying it.
It would be interesting to read if you came across the original post again.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Jenn wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
deathmedic wrote:

Even though the date on it says something like May, 2001 or 2007? Who would actually believe that was from Columbine?!
Yeah haha i know, I think the date says May 2001 and I think even the time stamp on the footage says 10 o'clock or something. I saw it on Youtube a while back and the title read "Columbine CCTV Footage." There were even people in the comments section asking which one was Eric and which one was Dylan. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Moseley

Contribution Points : 96132

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:39 pm

To be honest, without looking at the footage of when the two actors were in the car, you could get the impression and it was the two of them. What gave it away to me (not the date because I was so blind haha) was that the Eric character had a full set of hair whilst Eric at the time of the shooting had pretty short hair.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:41 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
Jenn wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
deathmedic wrote:

Yeah haha i know, I think the date says May 2001 and I think even the time stamp on the footage says 10 o'clock or something. I saw it on Youtube a while back and the title read "Columbine CCTV Footage." There were even people in the comments section asking which one was Eric and which one was Dylan. Rolling Eyes 

Here is one of the comments.
"at 5:17 was that Eric Dylan or another pupil shouting Fu** you"

Lmao.lol! 

Back to top Go down
maninthebox

Contribution Points : 99727
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:58 pm

On Tumblr I saw a very short gif of Dylan playing Mortal combat with Brooks Brown (idk how to post it without it being a link to personal account?). Is it real? I've never seen it before. Looks like his nose though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:06 pm

maninthebox wrote:
On Tumblr I saw a very short gif of Dylan playing Mortal combat with Brooks Brown (idk how to post it without it being a link to personal account?). Is it real? I've never seen it before. Looks like his nose though
Yes, that is real footage and most definitely Dylan...with maybe Zack.  You hear Brooks but the clip has the Frankenstein Roast audio overlapping it.   Don't know if that is Mortal Kombat though.  Doesn't look like it to me.

Lost Boys - Pt 1

Lost Boys - Pt 2
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

Contribution Points : 99727
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Cool, thanks! They tagged it as MK on tumblr, I'm not sure myself
Back to top Go down
Moseley

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Is that Dylan :O ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Moseley wrote:
Ah, you're not serious, right?  Cool 

Zero Day Columbine Massacre
Back to top Go down
Moseley

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Oh dammit *facepalm* lol

Actually that scene seems cut from the english version.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:52 pm

Jenn wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
Jenn wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
deathmedic wrote:

Here is one of the comments.
"at 5:17 was that Eric Dylan or another pupil shouting Fu** you"

Lmao.lol! 
Rolling Eyes I can understand if someone knew very very little about Columbine why they may mistake this footage for Columbine footage, especially if someone else has told them it is. But there's still a number of inaccuracies that a quick Google search would reveal.
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Moseley wrote:
Ah, you're not serious, right?  Cool 

Zero Day Columbine Massacre
Around the 19:46ish  mark.
Back to top Go down
Moseley

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:59 pm

Okay that's for sure a still picture I've never seen before. That could be the basement tapes right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next