Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr

Go down 
+57
worm
novaprospekt
Rebbie556
23september
Gonz
Draw_It_White
starrwilliams
the_infidel
Sokushinbutsu
anarchy
cicero
Lizpuff
thenight_watchman
BlackandWhite
Holloka
21stcenturyreality
NoMaD
bubbles
ThoughtBox
Rebdomine
slippy123
eli27
Violenta
REBxVoDKa
WendlaBergman
LPorter101
gutenfxckintag
perpetual state
Undyne
PaintItBlack
jettfyre80
Mj2beat
JayJay
maninthebox
Moseley
deathmedic
rik75
em81
lasttrain
deelightful
Juicy Jazzy
JDM87
fatlittleparasite
MarmaladeSkies
rebgirl
carrie12
tfsa47090
Wideawake
StinkyOldGrapes
areyoulistening
queenfarooq
Laeda
Scypek
tragedy79
philosopher_king
Jenn
BurnIt
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 85115
Forum Reputation : 50

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 7:44 am

Never saw these pics before. Eric's pump-action shotgun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98669
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 9:14 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
How was Rachel's plaque defaced? What happened?
I only saw a reposted pic of it on tumblr, not the OP, but someone put a liquid on Rachel's plaque, which was claimed by other Tumblr users and the poster above as urine.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96691
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 11:24 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
How was Rachel's plaque defaced? What happened?
I only saw a reposted pic of it on tumblr, not the OP, but someone put a liquid on Rachel's plaque, which was claimed by other Tumblr users and the poster above as urine.

Oh, no that's terrible.I hope someone was just trying to be edgy and it was Mountain Dew or the like which would be bad enough on its own.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:22 am

This thread has been restored. All discussions about Lynn Ann and a Dylan Tumblr blogger have been removed from the thread.

Jenna horse dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:27 am

Gonz wrote:
Never saw these pics before. Eric's pump-action shotgun.

cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 4:34 am

The TCC tag on Tumblr is the absolute worst. Funnily enough, I've just transferred from there to here after having grown fed up with the imagines, fan art, edits, etc.

"We're here for the psychology!" Right, of course you are.

Given that I joined in June, 2017, I've heard that the tag was better behaved when it first started in 2012. Still, some of the stuff I've seen is either downright weird or disrespectful, i.e. members of the community contacting the families of the perpetrators.

It's stupid, and such a breach of privacy. No
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101188
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 5:25 am

iivoryxvii wrote:
The TCC tag on Tumblr is the absolute worst. Funnily enough, I've just transferred from there to here after having grown fed up with the imagines, fan art, edits, etc.

"We're here for the psychology!" Right, of course you are.

Given that I joined in June, 2017, I've heard that the tag was better behaved when it first started in 2012. Still, some of the stuff I've seen is either downright weird or disrespectful, i.e. members of the community contacting the families of the perpetrators.

It's stupid, and such a breach of privacy. No

I'm sorry, but it's always been a swillhole over there.

I was on there in the late spring of 2012, myself, and by the beginning of 2013, I was only checking into it here and there because it was utterly nauseating.

The insane attacks, stalking, literal bullying, and everything else you've mentioned above, particularly their complete nonchalance at invading the privacy of the families of the victims and the perpetrators, as well as anyone at all that's connected to the situation (ESPECIALLY girls that Dylan and Eric liked/dated/hung out with), and then publicly broadcasting it for the world to see is beyond deplorable.

And again, this was all going on in 2012, and even 2011, because I remember seeing posts dated as such.

I'm glad that you're here now, though!

Welcome, we're really happy to have you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Some of the tcc members are people you will probably see in the news of the fbi doesn’t give them/ actually gives a shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 6:40 pm

eldigato wrote:
Some of the tcc members are people you will probably see in the news of the fbi doesn’t give them/ actually gives a shit

True. Some wave their red flags proudly, while others have lit their red flags on fire and are sending smoke signals as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 7:38 pm

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr, Jesus fucking Christ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 9:10 am

Population Control wrote:
The Columbine Tag on Tumblr, Jesus fucking Christ.

Agreed! Some things just can't be unseen! LOL
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 10:14 pm

eldigato wrote:

It already happened with Lindsay.

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 12:11 am

I use Tumblr to find recordings, photos, writings, etc. that I haven't seen and to laugh at how much others romanticize the killers. I laugh more when they try writing love letters to locked-up killers as if they assume they will be in a relationship with the killer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:23 am

PotholeAbyss wrote:
I use Tumblr to find recordings, photos, writings, etc. that I haven't seen and to laugh at how much others romanticize the killers. I laugh more when they try writing love letters to locked-up killers as if they assume they will be in a relationship with the killer.

Tumblr can be a good source for info, BUT you have to dig through all the shit to find it. Which means you will see edits made of killers/school shooters set to love songs and literally millions of pictures of killers/school shooters wearing flower crowns, surrounded by hearts and rainbows, etc. You will bear witness to fan girls fighting with other fan girls over who loves a killer/school shooter more. Some of which have been dead longer then these people have been alive. Rolling Eyes

That is just the tip of the iceberg. Then you will stumble upon the sexual themed imagines or short stories written about these killers/school shooters, and at that moment you really start to question the fate of the world. Cuckoo

But if you have a strong stomach and an even stronger gag reflex, then yeah Tumblr can be used to get decent info! Haha
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 66415
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:32 am

PotholeAbyss wrote:

same here, sometimes they'll post things i haven't seen (usually pictures of columbine today or some rare crime scene photo you don't usually see), but usually it's to marvel at how disconnected from reality they seem. Sometimes it's hard to tell if they've realized these two boys are dead, long gone, and will never ever interact with them. All these imagines they're doing, sure they're funny sometimes because I have a hard time picturing Dylan trying to finger a girl while driving, but mostly it's just sad. You know most of them feel bad, and can relate to them, but then they write some at times pretty dumb stuff and it's hard to sympathize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 10:46 am

I only go on specific crime info blogs

I legit saw art of Dylan with a flower crown and I started to feel contaminated and had to put gloves on
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96299
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 10:49 am

I like the TCC community on some blogs but never Columbine.

I am just amazed at how much fake info gets passed off as real. Such as the people posting old photos and claiming it is Eric or Dylan. People fall for it all the time. But you come in and tell them it isn't real and you are shunned faster than in an Amish community

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:09 am

eldigato wrote:

I legit saw art of Dylan with a flower crown and I started to feel contaminated and had to put gloves on

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:15 am

Lizpuff wrote:
I like the TCC community on some blogs but never Columbine.  

I am just amazed at how much fake info gets passed off as real.  Such as the people posting old photos and claiming it is Eric or Dylan.  People fall for it all the time.  But you come in and tell them it isn't real and you are shunned faster than in an Amish community

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Very true. Sadly some would rather feed their delusions then admit or accept the truth. You could provide 100% undeniable proof to them, and they still wouldn't believe it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:22 am

I do feel a meme coming on with what they wanted and what they got

E and D wanted other angry and sad kids to start making their voices heard through violence

What they got were flower crowns and slash fics....

Some are so against any idea that deviates from their thoughts. I sometimes think Dylan at least had his first kiss yet they still buy into him being WAY too awkward and shy with no girlfriend that there’s no way... yet when you see him on film he’s shy but he can put 2 words together...

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:37 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

E and D wanted other angry and sad kids to start making their voices heard through violence

I'm 100% sure if Eric exists in some form or another somewhere in this vast universe,  he cringes every single time someone makes a new pic of him in those damn crowns! Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:39 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I'm 100% sure if Eric exists in some form or another somewhere in this vast universe,  he cringes every single time someone makes a new pic of him in those damn crowns! Roll

LOL

For every natural selection T-shirt there’s 20 flower crowns Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:46 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

LOL

For every natural selection T-shirt there’s 20 flower crowns Sad

Even more atrocious is the ones with the cute animal ears/noses! Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 1:55 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Nah, he'll be getting off to it. As long as the fangirl is attractive anyway. Lynn Ann I can see him cringing at though.

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 2:40 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:

Tumblr can be a good source for info, BUT you have to dig through all the shit to find it. Which means you will see edits made of killers/school shooters set to love songs and literally millions of pictures of killers/school shooters wearing flower crowns, surrounded by hearts and rainbows, etc. You will bear witness to fan girls fighting with other fan girls over who loves a killer/school shooter more. Some of which have been dead longer then these people have been alive. Rolling Eyes

That is just the tip of the iceberg. Then you will stumble upon the sexual themed imagines or short stories written about these killers/school shooters, and at that moment you really start to question the fate of the world. Cuckoo

But if you have a strong stomach and an even stronger gag reflex, then yeah Tumblr can be used to get decent info! Haha

I spent a few hours on that section of tumblr and I neither had any abdominal issues nor suddenly gag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 2:55 pm

PotholeAbyss wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:

I spent a few hours on that section of tumblr and I neither had any abdominal issues nor suddenly gag.

That's nice. Although I was actually just being funny by being overly dramatic.  Sometimes people don't get my weird sense of humor. LOL
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92156
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 4:17 pm

“In january 1999, Jennifer and her friend were involved in a minor car accident with Dylan Klebold while in the school parking lot.
Dylan told her she shouldn’t worry about it because the car had been hit before. Eric got out of the passanger side of Dylan’s car and got angry. Then Dylan ordered him to get back in the car, which he did. Dylan was a gentleman.

I'm still cracking up about this especially the angry Eric part it's like the father telling his angry kid to get in the car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 6:28 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

LOL

not kidding i legit have weird obsessions and compulsions like i always take food from the back in case it was poisoned despite knowing it was probably not and i also count my steps and can only stop walking on multiples of 10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 6:43 pm

eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

LOL

not kidding i legit have weird obsessions and compulsions like i always take food from the back in case it was poisoned despite knowing it was probably not and i also count my steps and can only stop walking on multiples of 10.

If I'm shopping I will never take the first item on the shelf, I will always take the one behind it for some reason. Most everyone has weird little things they do like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 6:47 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

LOL

If I'm shopping I will never take the first item on the shelf, I will always take the one behind it for some reason. Most everyone has weird little things they do like that.

yeah, but i legit have a freakout when it happens, i have some form of ocd, but they (doctors and psychologists etc.) are not sure if its classic ocd or ocd personality disorder. my room is a mess but i always wory about how clean my skin is, fkn annoying lol. my brain is always like "you'll get cancer if you dont use sanitizer" or "someone put potassium cyanide in that milk carton" or "if you don't take these many steps your dad will get the flu"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 6:55 pm

eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

LOL

yeah, but i legit have a freakout when it happens, i have some form of ocd, but they (doctors and psychologists etc.) are not sure if its classic ocd or ocd personality disorder. my room is a mess but i always wory about how clean my skin is, fkn annoying lol. my brain is always like "you'll get cancer if you dont use sanitizer" or "someone put potassium cyanide in that milk carton" or "if you don't take these many steps your dad will get the flu"

Hun, I wasn't trying to trivialize what you had said. I am sorry you have issues with things like that. I can imagine how frustrating it would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 6:57 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

LOL

Hun, I wasn't trying to trivialize what you had said. I am sorry you have issues with things like that. I can imagine how frustrating it would be.

oh i misinterprated that, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:02 pm

eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

LOL

oh i misinterprated that, sorry.

No worries. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 10:35 pm

There were school shootings before Columbine and after, yet Eric and Dylan seem to be the ones people want to copycat? I do sometimes wonder why, but they got what they wanted.

I saw a post that said Dylan was actually the only one who got what he wanted that day. Even Eric was disappointed but on that day Dylan unleashed his anger and died. He was the most satisfied. Kind of makes me hate Dylan a lot.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:03 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
If I'm shopping I will never take the first item on the shelf, I will always take the one behind it for some reason.

My mom does that too. It's because the products that are closer to expiration are always moved to the front.

Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's actually true I worked in a supermarket filling the shelves they do that always.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] indeed it was Dylan who mentioned going on a killing spree with a halcyon girl he mentioned that in 97. But then came Eric into this I believe Dylan wasn't really happy with that since he wrote gawd when he mentioned Eric.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 6:46 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
If I'm shopping I will never take the first item on the shelf, I will always take the one behind it for some reason.

My mom does that too. It's because the products that are closer to expiration are always moved to the front.

That is actually where I learned to do it as well. Mom would always pass up the first and go for the second or third in the line. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 6:48 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's actually true I worked in a supermarket filling the shelves they do that always.

I didn't know that. My mom just always said that the first one would be the one that was most handled, most dropped, etc. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 5:50 pm

I discovered a very dark place in the Columbine tag universe... on accident! Why would google send me there, google you are MEAN.

It's all pretty much Dylan/Byron incest fics... I hate you google. I was trying to look up Erik Veiks witness statement in the 11k....

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 5:57 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I discovered a very dark place in the Columbine tag universe... on accident! Why would google send me there, google you are MEAN.

It's all pretty much Dylan/Byron incest fics... I hate you google. I was trying to look up Erik Veiks witness statement in the 11k....

HOLY HELL! Evil or Very Mad Seriously some people are just twisted and beyond sick. Good luck getting that shit out of your head. affraid No
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 6:03 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

HOLY HELL!  Evil or Very Mad  Seriously some people are just twisted and beyond sick. Good luck getting that shit out of your head. affraid No

I may just have to look at picture of kittens for the rest of the night....

Or should I just get drunk? LOL

The people on that page have some Erik V and Eric H fics and that is probably why it popped up too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 6:04 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

HOLY HELL!  Evil or Very Mad  Seriously some people are just twisted and beyond sick. Good luck getting that shit out of your head. affraid No

I may just have to look at picture of kittens for the rest of the night....

Or should I just get drunk? LOL

The people on that page have some Erik V and Eric H fics and that is probably why it popped up too...

When in doubt, drink it out! Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 9:40 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

I've heard of people making incest fics for fictional characters plenty of times, but wow. This is something else.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 10:07 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I've heard of people making incest fics for fictional characters plenty of times, but wow. This is something else.

Yes, That was a big thing in the heroes And supernatural fandom. However real people I just can’t wrap My head around it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 8:18 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

LOL

Something tells me you enjoy trying to seem "different".
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Has anyone seen the disturbing page dedicated to Corey Depooter?

novaprospekt

Contribution Points : 60280
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 5:23 pm

BurnIt wrote:
"Reblog if you've had sex with Eric Harris" has been reblogged over 4 000 000 times.

I could just put this under You Know What I Hate?!?!? but I thought someone here might have thoughts on the Columbine tag too.

(To clarify, I don't hate the whole tag. I only found this board because it was in the tag. But Gawwwd...)

Isn't it actually meant to say "would they rather" instead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:45 pm

Not really columbine but while looking for info i always find anti gunners tagging the shootings

I remember one listing shooting and saying didnt deserve this and they listed kent state which was soldiers firing at students They just looked up notable shootings lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 10:02 pm

Cringe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next