Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away Empty
PostSubject: Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away   Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:10 am

Someone just posted this on Tumblr claiming it is their dead bodies.  Thoughts?  Anyone seen these before?  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119008
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away   Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:31 am

It's not Eric or Dylan. It is Lance Kirklin.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away   Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:50 am

The second part looks like they're wheeling someone into a hospital with a little more urgency than they would if that person was already dead. Smile My bet's on one of the still-living victims.
Back to top Go down
Lifetime

Contribution Points : 102378
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away   Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:01 am

Eric and Dylan were already dead. They would have been in body bags, not on a stretcher going into the hospital.

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119008
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away   Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:26 pm

They did come out in body bags, the following day, during a blizzard.

Back to top Go down
Lifetime

Contribution Points : 102378

PostSubject: Re: Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away   Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Jenn wrote:
I know they came out in body bags. It wouldn't have made any sense if they put them on stretchers and took them to the hospital. Doctors usually don't waste there time trying to revive corpses. Especially if one of those corpses is missing the top of his head and his brain.

PostSubject: Re: Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away   Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:06 pm

That was actually me that posted that. My tumblr is *************. I thought for sure it was them, but I'm now thinking that it's probably not. I'll likely just delete it. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by tfsa47090 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed poster's personal information per the board's rules.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away   Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:03 am

LMAO!

Eric blew his damn head off. Why would they bother wheeling a corpse into a hospital emergency room? By the time they removed Eric and Dylan, they were already long gone. The bodies were left there overnight and probably started to decompose.
Back to top Go down
MarmaladeSkies

Contribution Points : 101616

PostSubject: Re: Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away   Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Was there any news coverage of any of the victims being removed from the school?
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103269
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away   Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:07 pm

Jenn wrote:
It's not Eric or Dylan. It is Lance Kirklin.
It could be Lance Kirklin, I just thought I'd mention that in his statement Sean Graves states that Lance Kirklin was wearing shorts that day.

Contribution Points : 97293
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away   Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Jenn wrote:
I remember hearing about that. Strange. Some people say the storm was E&D's spirits being finally freed. I call it the weather!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away   Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tumblr: E & D's bodies being wheeled away
Page 1 of 1