Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr

Go down 
+57
worm
novaprospekt
Rebbie556
23september
Gonz
Draw_It_White
starrwilliams
the_infidel
Sokushinbutsu
anarchy
cicero
Lizpuff
thenight_watchman
BlackandWhite
Holloka
21stcenturyreality
NoMaD
bubbles
ThoughtBox
Rebdomine
slippy123
eli27
Violenta
REBxVoDKa
WendlaBergman
LPorter101
gutenfxckintag
perpetual state
Undyne
PaintItBlack
jettfyre80
Mj2beat
JayJay
maninthebox
Moseley
deathmedic
rik75
em81
lasttrain
deelightful
Juicy Jazzy
JDM87
fatlittleparasite
MarmaladeSkies
rebgirl
carrie12
tfsa47090
Wideawake
StinkyOldGrapes
areyoulistening
queenfarooq
Laeda
Scypek
tragedy79
philosopher_king
Jenn
BurnIt
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Someone on tumblr claims, that this is "The Harris family home being investigated the night of April 20, 1999."
Could it be true?
Back to top Go down
MarmaladeSkies

Contribution Points : 101366
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:52 am

Hale-Bopp wrote:

Someone on tumblr claims, that this is "The Harris family home being investigated the night of April 20, 1999."
Could it be true?
It is the Harris house, and the police tape leads me to believe this had to have been in the days close to NBK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:44 am

Ah, right. I didnt notice the police tape.
Back to top Go down
fatlittleparasite

Contribution Points : 97677
Forum Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Cool picture! I hadn't seen that one before. It's sort of eerie the way it's totally lit up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Found this on the tag. Who does it remind you guys of?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:40 am

The windshield incident
Judy talked to the homeowner whose house had been vandalized and she called deputies and told them Eric was responsible. The deputies said they would talk to Eric’s parents.

Eric was furious. One day as Brooks was driving by the bus stop near his house, Eric threw a chunk of ice, breaking his windshield.

Brooks told his mother, who immediately drove to the bus stop and confronted Eric. She got his backpack and told him she was going to talk to his mother.

He grabbed onto her car, screaming, his face turning red. He reminded her of an animal attacking a vehicle at a wild-animal park.

Kathy Harris was in her driveway when Judy Brown pulled up. Judy can still recall the plaid flannel shirt she was wearing. Kathy’s eyes teared up when Judy described Eric’s behavior.

Later that day, Brooks talked to Kathy, too, telling her that Eric had been slipping out of the house at night, pulling pranks and setting off fireworks.

Wayne Harris called the Browns.

"He said his son was afraid of me and that’s why he was hanging on the door handle," Judy Brown said. "I said, ‘Your son’s not afraid. Your son is terrifying. Your son is violent."’

Wayne Harris drove Eric to the Browns to apologize. He waited in the car while Eric went inside.

"He went through this whole spiel, how it was all in fun," Judy Brown said. "I said, ‘Eric Harris, you can pull the wool over your dad’s eyes, but you’re not going to pull the wool over my eyes."’

She told Eric if she ever saw him near her house again she would call the sheriff.

"I said, ‘Stay away from my kids.’ I just had a feeling about him at this point."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:42 am

Kim and Sara grew closer to Eric. He complained that some jocks were bullying him.

Sara never witnessed any taunting, but she did see classmates give Eric weird looks. She thought it was because of how he dressed. The boy who wore khaki when he started at Blackjack now draped himself in black cargo pants and black T-shirts, just like his friend Chris Morris.

But Eric drew the line at wearing a beret like Chris, opting for a baseball cap worn backward.

Kim and Sara couldn’t understand why their classmates didn’t like Eric.

"No one ever gave him a chance," Kim said. "People always looked at me because I would go over and hug him in the morning."

Sara would tease him about a co-worker he briefly dated. He would call Sara “Ohzay BooBoo,” a phrase he picked up from the movie Ace Ventura, Pet Detective.

When Eric got his senior pictures taken and whined about how “stupid” he looked, Kim and Sara cooed about how cute he was and helped him choose prints.

When Eric harped that girls wouldn’t have anything to do with him, Kim and Sara invited him to hang out with them. Sometimes he went bowling, but many times he refused, telling them he thought he wouldn’t fit in.

Eric did join Kim and Sara and their friends homecoming night of their junior year. They had skipped the school dance for dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory in downtown Denver. When they arrived to pick up Eric, they had to wait 10 minutes until his mother got home.

"He didn’t want to leave without her knowing where he was," Kim said. "He didn’t want her to worry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:43 am

Eric’s bedroom was in the basement. His shelves were lined with boxes of old firecrackers and a collection of miniature cars. A poster with one of his favorite musical groups, KMFDM, was taped to the ceiling.

Another band Eric liked was Rammstein, a German band. Eric, who studied German, would play the group’s CDs at Blackjack and translate for his co-workers.

KMFDM and Rammstein feature music with brooding and violent lyrics that Eric often copied and sent out to friends through the Internet.

Nate didn’t visit Eric’s house as much as he did Dylan’s. No one did. It wasn’t as much fun.

"Eric would just get on his computer," Nate said.

Most of Eric’s friends outgrew their fascination with violent computer games. Eric never did.

His nickname, Reb, was inspired by a character in one of his favorite computer games, Doom, where the goal is to score high body counts.”

#eric harris #reb #shooter #dylan klebold
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 101606

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:13 am

It would be great if the Columbine tag was fangirl-free. There's some pretty interesting information on it. Of course, the veracity of it is debatable.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98519
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:25 am

Found this crime scene photo supposedly of Rachel's body on Tumblr, now to the left is that her backpack or blood? :/

It's amazing some of the things found by the fanboys/girls about Columbine on Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:48 am

Actually can someone link me to a website etc which has the crime scene photos of the shooting?

I've been looking for ages surely one of you guys can help me out? Smile
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102362
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:10 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Actually can someone link me to a website etc which has the crime scene photos of the shooting?

Is there anything specific you are looking for or just general photographs?

Off the top of my head acolumbine site has a few here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Fire Department Video if you go to 11mins has footage inside the school: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The El Paso Report also has some interesting photographs

I have a bunch of pictures that someone uploaded onto the old boards, i'll see if i can upload them somewhere online. That person may be a member here? The file was titled "2,700 + Pics -More"
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:24 am

queenfarooq wrote:
Juicy Jazzy wrote:

Is there anything specific you are looking for or just general photographs?

Off the top of my head acolumbine site has a few here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Fire Department Video if you go to 11mins has footage inside the school: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The El Paso Report also has some interesting photographs

I have a bunch of pictures that someone uploaded onto the old boards, i'll see if i can upload them somewhere online. That person may be a member here? The file was titled "2,700 + Pics -More"
I was looking more for the outside photos.

If there is anyway you could upload that "2,700 + Pics -More" file? That would be a big help for me. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:52 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:

I was looking more for the outside photos.

If there is anyway you could upload that "2,700 + Pics -More" file? That would be a big help for me. Very Happy 
Yeah sure.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Here are some outside photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's quite a few. These are just pictures I had saved / downloaded and have possibly been posted before in various formats. I shall upload more when I get the chance, hope these are useful and for some reason the 'Outside' pictures seems to load better when viewed as a slideshow.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:54 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Here are some outside photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's quite a few. These are just pictures I had saved / downloaded and have possibly been posted before in various formats. I shall upload more when I get the chance, hope these are useful and for some reason the 'Outside' pictures seems to load better when viewed as a slideshow.
Thank you so much! Smile 
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Contribution Points : 101797

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:36 pm

screed about "natural selection"

I’ll say it and I’ll say it straight: what happened at Columbine was not Natural Selection. Not even close.

Grandiose as ever, Eric wrote online in 1998 that he and Dylan were going to “kick-start natural selection up a few notches.” His idea of Natural Selection is laughable at best and downright misguided. What he really more exactly believes in—I think— is Eugenics, but you don’t see that word come up in his journal. Eugenics is probably what his shirt should have read the day of the massacre if he was as smart as he fancied himself.

Eugenics can be—and has been—an ideology (hello, Hitler); Natural Selection cannot, and is not. Eugenics is active and involved; Natural Selection tends to be more passive.

Natural Selection, in its true actual natural form, is indifferent and has no cognizant cause or agenda. Natural Selection just happens, and after a long long time, we notice the effects.

Guns are not of nature. And shooting random people because you couldn’t cope with getting clowned on more than once by various dudes at school—among other adversities, imagined or real— is not natural, not common. (You know, you could—but I won’t—easily make the argument that bullies pushing weaker people around is a form of Natural Selection, in which case Eric should have been jazzed to be a test subject, provided he really thinks “Natural Selection is the best thing that ever happened to the Earth,” as he so writes.) Shootings like this are relatively rare, thankfully.

Natural Selection, as I understand it, is a slow process. Far as I can tell, at the present moment, fourteen years later there are no clearcut evolutionary aftereffects because of what happened at Columbine. Come back to me in, like, ten years if—and only if—the Columbine survivors who endured gun-wounds start having babies born with bulletproof armor-plated skin or some other crazy bodily-adaptation. Nobody is immune to gunfire. That I know of. No cyborgs yet.

This isn’t meant to undermine the victims, but D&E’s effect on the gene-pool is negligible. Had their plan-A worked, and they killed, say, 100 people (out of their goal of over 400), their effect on reproduction still wouldn’t be written about in history books later on in Natural Selection chapters.

Bear with me here on this next section concerning a well-known historical figure…

"Strong" humans murdering "inferior," unsuspecting humans is not Natural Selection. (and if you want to say it is, it still has no place in modern civilization.) Natural Selection is when certain organisms can’t adapt to their preexisting baseline environment and they slowly die out because of a failure to breed. Sure, you could say humans are still animals and as such they need to kill "competitors" to "ensure" survival—but come on, humans are fucking better than that. Anyway, for the pure sake of argument, let’s look at systematic murder having a notable effect on the human race. Genghis Khan can actually be mentioned in the same breath as science-y words like DNA and genes. If some Columbiner tried to tell a Biologist, practicing or retired, that good ole Dylan and Eric did some classic teen Natural Selection, the Columbiner’d get laughed down and slink off—and later in the day go blog about how they were oppressed and got their shit thrown back at them, and that scientist needs to check his education privilege (the scientist is a hetero cis-male, by the way)…but back on topic…

For one thing, Genghis Khan, in his empire-spreading quest, did quite a number on the Chinese. He put the end to multiple fucking dynasties—full dynasties—of people. You can’t say anything of the sort of Dylan and Eric. They didn’t Kill All Jocks Or Any of The People Who Had Apparently Irreversibly Wronged Them (people on their hitlists or people they’d had past scraps with—think Dan Lab, Brandon Larson), like they wish they could’ve.

For another even-more-important thing, Genghis Khan actually COMPLETED the cycle of Natural Selection. Genghis Khan reproduced; Dylan and Eric only ever masturbated. Genghis Khan is estimated by geneticists to have 16-million current-day descendants; Dylan and Eric have none and this number will never change no matter how many times you rub your pussy to the fantasy of them blowing your brains out.

Genghis Khan orchestrated the murders of millions of people. As a result, carbon level in the atmosphere decreased, and since so many people were dead in the ground casketless, land that was once flat became densely forested. (Note how nature didn’t have a say in this, it just happened like this. Just like how in my earlier example those hypothetical babies won’t have a choice to be born with armor-skin.)

Surprise school shootings are not common enough yet for humans to conceivably adapt to. That’s why they continue to happen and they can’t be stopped—they’re surprises.

Consider this, though, for example: People know to stay out of water if they can’t swim, so they’re playing it safe. On the other hand, people who refuse to learn to swim but still get in water are really pushing their luck because, well, people maladjusted to water drown. Water is a known quantity—omnipresent, part of a lot of our lives. People who don’t learn proper swimming technique—or people who have the misfortune of going overboard suddenly without a lifejacket—run the risk of drowning. People who can’t swim and get in water anyways and subsequently drown are usually thought of as idiots, no matter how sad the situation is. Those without empathy would say a person like this was too dumb to live.

But if I were to go next-door and murder all my neighbors with an AK-47 as they slept in their beds, would any Columbiners say that this was Natural Selection and my neighbors shoulda known better because I am normal human being who overnight turned into a strong-willed Alpha Male who, by the way, should have countless servile blogs dedicated to the completely unremarkable minutia of my daily life pre-massacre—just like a certain duo, hmmmm (also realize I’d have to have a son or daughter somehow after this for it to be real Natural Selection because they need my important killer-instinct alpha traits)? Probably not, but I could see some of you seriously waffle on the matter, sadly. Well, that’s pretty much what happened on 4/20/1999. Everyone was caught by surprise. But no, the massacre was always in the cards and those who died died because “Natural Selection.” See how monumentally idiotic this line of thinking appears? Victims of sudden murders like this are not inferior beings, and they didn’t die for the greater good of anything. To any clearheaded person, the facts at hand are more akin to accidental death than any boneheadedness on the part of the slaughtered. All of this is just a cryin shame, and the “philosophy” of Eric Harris is really pretty dumb. Too dumb to keep him alive, you might say.

Even though I disagree with him a fair deal on other subjects and think his presentation style is more-often-than-not pretty stupid, I’ll now quote the YouTuber TheAmazingAtheist on the topic of Natural Selection and Columbine: “There’s a reason why Richard Dawkins [a well-known evolutionary biologist—and an even more famous Atheist—for those who don’t know] doesn’t get on stage and say: ‘Oh yeah, Columbine, that was a big instance of Natural Selection at work. I’m so glad that those two kids mowed down those other kids.’ There’s a reason he doesn’t do that. There’s a reason no real evolutionists support your claims: evolution doesn’t work like that.”

Instead, the only support of Eric’s spurious view of Natural Selection comes from teen chicks on this tag here who every so often pop up dressed in custom-made shirts so they can cosplay as him and Look Cool In a Piece Of Clothing That Expresses a Scary-Sounding Idea But Is Actually Something They Don’t Know The First Thing About, It Seems, And Is Being Pretty Much Misused Here.

If you’re so heartbroken and crestfallen over Eric (& Dylan), why are you commemorating them by wearing replicas of the shirts they were wearing during the worst thing they did in their lives? Do you really connect with Dylan and Eric, or do you wish to only connect to their violence? I’m not gonna relentlessly dig on anyone for exercising their right to express themselves on a topic such as this, but I do think some peoples’ actions have unwittingly harmful effects. (Or are they knowingly harmful? I’d say a lot of people are just doing it for shock factor, doing it for the associated violence so as to appear Tough, which is lame.) Why are you perpetuating obviously negative messages? When Kathy & Wayne Harris and Sue & Tom Klebold remember their dead sons, they don’t don shirts that have become infamous symbols of angst, anger, bloodshed. They remember the positive. Laughing, their smiles, memories of them as happy boys, etc. Why don’t we all try to do the same? Better yet, turn a smile on someone who’s alive, let them know they’re loved. Or is more Natural Selection what we need?

Honestly, this is just like some bug-eyed 12 year-old heading into middle school waiting to show everyone the Che Guevara shirt his mom grudgingly let him get at Old Navy because he’ll soon be a rowdy teen who won’t take no guff and he’s just as rebellious as Che, but who will know without this glorious shirt? Or those Converse shoes with the ANARCHY symbol on the heel. Yeah very impressive. Fuckin SMH.

If you’re gonna be wearing shirts like this, be prepared to adequately answer incoming questions about things like phenotypes and whatever. Try to say with a straight face that murdering random people—people who very well may have had good genes, but we’ll never know because scientists Harris & Klebold didn’t stop to really consider it—is good for the human race. Because it’s not. It’s just careless and wildly unethical. For perspective, you wouldn’t bring up natural selection if your relatives or friends were gunned down. Why ever bring it up? Imagine trying to justify this fashion choice if you were in a room full of the victims’ families/friends. You’d feel incredibly small. But at least You Look Cool And Good

Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101038
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:57 pm

areyoulistening, this is the best tumblr discovery that has ever been shared here, in my opinion.

Infinite thanks! I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:32 pm

tfsa47090 wrote:
areyoulistening, this is the best tumblr discovery that has ever been shared here, in my opinion.

Infinite thanks! I love you
Yeah I enjoyed that one as well. Nice to have some occasional doses of intelligence and wit on Tumblr. Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:51 am

I've just read that one. One of the finer contributions I've seen recently, and one I wholeheartedly agree with. Smile 
Back to top Go down
deelightful

Contribution Points : 99510

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:11 am

translation-excerpt from the ‘We are, but we aren’t psycho’ by Tim Krabbé

Quote :
"But also Eric hid something for Dylan. After December ‘98, he hardly writes in his diary. This could only mean one thing. Eric isn’t that much into the shooting anymore. And he can’t write that down, because then people could see he is hesitating. Yes, he was screaming he wanted to kill others, but maybe he felt protected by the certainty that he would never do such a thing.

Then, the weird Dylan comes along, screaming he also wanted to kill others. Unbelievable ! Eric wasn’t the only one, wasn’t mad for thinking such things ! They will hold a real life Doom. Everyone will get killed. They will be remembered for

NBK.doc is the champagne to celebrate his finding of an other ‘partner in crime’. He enthusiastically writes about collecting guns, making bombs,… But that was in November and December. After that, he begins to realize his death is coming near, and doubts start to show, like that dream he wrote down for creative writing, in which Dylan and he are in a massacre, but they are the victims and get saved by the SWAT.

Around the same time, he also writes an application letter to 1D software for taking part in the producing process of DOOM 3. ’ please answer as fast as possible’, he writes - add ‘before April 20’ in your thoughts-.
The last time he writes in his dairy is mostly complaining. Eric complains he can’t get laid and people leave him out of fun things. ‘NBK came quick’, he writes. It’s like something which comes to him, instead of he approaching it. It’s as if it’s something standing in his way to find someone to fuck with.

In his second solo appreance in the basement tapes, he is melancholic, admits his regret to his parents and friends. He doesn’t pay attention to the preparation of the time bombs anymore. He doesn’t test them, and on the last morning, he even still had to buy two propane bottles and make the bombs ! He does not, as he stated before that he would, send his diary and tapes to the press. Presumabely because that would mean there was absolutely no way back anymore.

It would be fucking difficult, Eric stated, to keep the plan a secret until April, but Eric loved ‘dramatic irony and predictions, like Hitmen for Hire.  During the last few weeks, he is generous with it ; he gloats over the grief of dumbasses who do not see what they see, but hoping they had seen it, when it’ll be too late.

In psychology class, Eric tells openly about NBK, but he disguises it as a stupid dream. In Tech Lab, he doesn’t do anything to hide is target practice tapes. Less then two weeks before the shooting, two men, dressed all in black, are seen on the roof of the school. That CAN’T have been Eric and Dylan, I thought, for it would have been really risky - but maybe that is why they wanted to do it. You could even think the phone call of Green Guns already was an action to get caught.

The day before the shooting, Eric does tons of such ‘actions’. He puts the plans for the shooting on the school server, he says ‘no, maybe tomorrow’, when Mark Manes asks him if he goes shooting this evening, he scratches ‘420’ and ‘187’ on a picknick table near school. And of course he went sitting in the corridor with his blocnote, hoping someone would see what he was doing : drawing and writing the final plans for the massacre.

However, Eric’s most ‘dramatically ironic’ action, was not committed by himself. It just came over him - with Susan Dewitt. In all his helpless cries for girls and sex, he never showed something like ‘love’. But with her, three days before his death, he comes close. His sudden asking for her number, while he’d known and liked her for months, was probably an act of despair to get something to fuck with. And maybe he also wanted a witness for his dramatic irony with that CD, Bombthreat : before she blows.

Whatever it was, suddenly Eric made one big step forward in the battliefield of love : he sat with a girl in his bedroom, watching HIS favourite movie, listening to HIS favourite music, and when he placed his arm around her shoulder, she didn’t run away.

That evening, nothing more happened - otherwise, he would have written it down-  He really wanted to fuck before he died, and fantasized about rape and torture, but deep inside, he still stayed the preppy son of a major. He didn’t even blame her. when he crossed her the day before the shooting, Eric didn’t look away, as he did with Brandi, but instead, he talked to her. To Susan, it seemed like something was bothering Eric. Possibly, Eric wanted to warn her for what was to come, but he couldn’t come up with an ‘easy’ way too say it. He mentioned her in his final words, together with his parents. Dylan would go to a girl, to his halcyon, but for Eric, NBK meant a goodbye to HIS girl.

A few weeks later, Susan was one of the 500 students attending ‘Voices from Columbine’. ’ As wrong as it was what you did’ she wrote ,’ I will always keep loving that person who smiled at me everyday and said “hi”. I promise I’ll never forget that person I knew, and I’ll forget the person they say you were. Love for ever and ever, Susan DeWitt’
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 101606

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Is it me or does Eric's brother bare a similarity to Dan Mauser?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:39 pm

JDM87 wrote:

Is it me or does Eric's brother bare a similarity to Dan Mauser?
That's exactly what I thought the moment I saw this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:54 am

Kevin does look so much like Daniel in that photo especially with those glasses on. Does anybody know where that photo came from? I also thought those photos of Eric with the glasses on looked similar to Daniel as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:02 am

Kevin's football pictures. He was number 87.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:13 am

It’s kind of weird when you think about it. Sometimes we feel so disconnected from Dylan, almost if he was never real, because hes been gone for so long. And because we didn’t know of him until he was gone.

There’s someone out there right now who looks like Dylan. Who grew up with Dylan. Who probably sounds like Dylan. Who has the same blood that Dylan had, running through his veins. And beating through his heart. Who has the same genes. Who has the same parents and relatives as Dylan. Who carries the Klebold name.

Almost like a warped version of Dylan is still here, breathing the same air as us, under the same sunshine as us. I know it’s not Dylan, but in a way it makes me feel like a part of him is still here. Because Byron is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Sid reminds me a lot of Eric but I can see the resemblance between Sid and TJ

Then we got Dylan looking like Kristoff.

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Would anyone be willing to post a link to my Columbine page on Tumblr? If so, please PM me and I will give you the link.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Brooks Brown's Freshman and Sophomore year pictures. His hair style in the second pictures is sooo 90s! Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:01 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
Brooks Brown's Freshman and Sophomore year pictures. His hair style in the second pictures is sooo 90s! Laughing 

I saw those and the second picture, before I read that it was Brooks, I thought it was Dylan's brother.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Dylan and Devon at her birthday party.

But the Dylan that remains in Devon’s mind is “Mr. Nice Guy. Mr. I’m just trying to make my way through high school.” And funny Dylan. When Devon was confirmed in the Lutheran church, Dylan gave her a yellow greeting card: “Now you can become like a voodoo priestess and have a temple in Africa and cast spells and shrink heads,” he wrote. Dressed in jeans, and a red Chemical Brothers T-shirt with a rainbow, he gave Devon her presents before the party started because a couple girls he didn’t like were going to be there.
Devon recounts, without any irony, how she had a murder mystery party at her house called “Lethal Luau.” Her mom made fried rice, and caramelized onions. Devon pushed Dylan to wear a Hawaiian shirt; he would otherwise think he’s too cool for that, but wore one out of respect for her. He played a tourist named “Les Baggs,” and had a good time.
His senior year Dylan gave Devon rides home at least once a week when her boyfriend couldn’t do it. Devon paid Dylan $5 out of her own pocket but told him the money was from her mom because Dylan wouldn’t want to take her money. On those drives home, they talked about school, teachers and the swamp man toy that hung from his rear view mirror and spurted water out the mouth if you pressed the stomach.
-from Columbine: A True Crime Story by Jeff Kass

Trying to picture Devon as an African voodoo priestess haha. I wonder if Zack attended the Lethal Luau party. I’m assuming so & that he too dressed in Hawaiian attire…….may be another reason Dylan joined in. Perhaps Dylan did alot of things for Devon—in addition to liking her or coming to like her after her & Zack had been dating awhile— but also out of respect for Zack & to spend time with him.

I’d like see his swamp man toy. Did I miss it in his car during the Morning Ritual video? Guess this gives me an excuse to watch it again, besides just to see Dylan Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:13 pm

He wasn’t real outgoing until you got to know him, but then he’d be a total goofball. He’d do anything to make you smile. He would always be there when I needed him. He was always ready to help.” — Michelle Oetter (John Tomlin’s girlfriend)

John Tomlin sounded like such a great guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:23 am

CatherineM813 wrote:

But the Dylan that remains in Devon’s mind is “Mr. Nice Guy. Mr. I’m just trying to make my way through high school.” And funny Dylan. When Devon was confirmed in the Lutheran church, Dylan gave her a yellow greeting card: “Now you can become like a voodoo priestess and have a temple in Africa and cast spells and shrink heads,” he wrote. Dressed in jeans, and a red Chemical Brothers T-shirt with a rainbow, he gave Devon her presents before the party started because a couple girls he didn’t like were going to be there.
Devon recounts, without any irony, how she had a murder mystery party at her house called “Lethal Luau.” Her mom made fried rice, and caramelized onions. Devon pushed Dylan to wear a Hawaiian shirt; he would otherwise think he’s too cool for that, but wore one out of respect for her. He played a tourist named “Les Baggs,” and had a good time.
His senior year Dylan gave Devon rides home at least once a week when her boyfriend couldn’t do it. Devon paid Dylan $5 out of her own pocket but told him the money was from her mom because Dylan wouldn’t want to take her money. On those drives home, they talked about school, teachers and the swamp man toy that hung from his rear view mirror and spurted water out the mouth if you pressed the stomach.

Trying to picture Devon as an African voodoo priestess haha. I wonder if Zack attended the Lethal Luau party. I’m assuming so & that he too dressed in Hawaiian attire…….may be another reason Dylan joined in. Perhaps Dylan did alot of things for Devon—in addition to liking her or coming to like her after her & Zack had been dating awhile— but also out of respect for Zack & to spend time with him.

I’d like see his swamp man toy. Did I miss it in his car during the Morning Ritual video? Guess this gives me an excuse to watch it again, besides just to see Dylan Very Happy

I wonder how Devon must feel now, when she reads in Dylans diary about the part, where he "wouldnt mind to kill her".
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102163
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:03 am

Where does Dylan say that about Devon Adams?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:26 am

lasttrain wrote:
Where does Dylan say that about Devon Adams?

Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101224
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:49 pm

Hale-Bopp wrote:
CatherineM813 wrote:

I wonder how Devon must feel now, when she reads in Dylans diary about the part, where he "wouldnt mind to kill her".
I thought the same... she only wrote about him as friend, no bad words about him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Hale-Bopp wrote:
CatherineM813 wrote:

I tend to think Devon would chuckle at this because she knew Dylan pretty well and said he had a morbid "black" sense of humor in one of the documentaries (forget which).  
To be honest, I don't get the sense that she would take his journal venting frustration seriously.  However, she may have been surprised that he was so devastated that she was, in Dylan's eyes,
stealing his best friend from him.  Dylan probably never let on to either one of them about this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    4:50

Last edited by InFiNiNcEX5 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:03 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
Devon pushed Dylan to wear a Hawaiian shirt; he would otherwise think he’s too cool for that, but wore one out of respect for her. He played a tourist named “Les Baggs,” and had a good time.
I find the Hawaiian shirt reference interesting, especially as there was a report of someone seeing Dylan driving in his BMW the morning of 4/20 wearing a Hawaiian shirt. So we know he had one, but this just opens up so many other questions.
Shortly before 11am Klebold was seen driving in his BMW in a Hawaiian shirt, he was then in the parking lot of blackjack pizza, when approached he sped off with Harris following him in his car towards Columbine. pg(10187)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Someone on Tumblr posted this on the tag. Interesting article surrounding the members and associates of the TCM. The use of "Mr." "Miss" by the New York Times is quite redundant and stilted. I've not read this one before.

TERROR IN LITTLETON: THE GROUP; Society of Outcasts Began With a $99 Black Coat

By JODI WILGOREN
Published: April 25, 1999

Tad Boles’s mother bought him an Australian duster for Christmas in 1996 because the coats were on sale at Miller Stockman, a western wear outlet, for $99.

A week or so later, Tad’s closest friend, Chris Morris, donned the same sort of long black coat. Soon, all of their buddies were wearing them.

”They were two little hipster sophomores going down the hallway — people started calling them the trench coat mafia,” Mrs. Boles recalled of Tad and Chris, speaking Friday on the condition that her first name not be printed. ”I personally thought they looked kind of goofy, but they’re kids.”

The more popular students at Columbine High School poked fun at the coats, as they had poked fun at almost everything about the ragtag group of outcasts for years. So, like many tormented groups before them, they embraced the epithet as their own.

”One kid was messing around with Chris one afternoon, and Chris said, ‘You better watch out, we’ll get the trench coat mafia after you,’ ” recalled Kristin Thiebault, 16, one of about five girls who hung out with the group of 10 duster-wearing boys.

It felt good. That spring, the girls bought a business-card size ad in the Columbine High yearbook, right there with all the jocks and preps, showing a photograph of their friends under the label ”Trenchcoat Mafia.”

In retrospect, the name sounds menacing, now that it is linked to the two young men behind one of the deadliest school massacres in American history: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. Since the shooting and bombings that left one teacher and 14 students — including Mr. Harris and Mr. Klebold — dead at Columbine High, the group has been described as devoted to dark, Gothic music and culture, computer video games with names like Doom, and all things German, including Hitler, whose birthday coincided with Tuesday’s carnage.

But members of the group, their parents and other students at the school say it was never much more than the gibes that gave it its name, just a tiny clique of boys long seen as losers, finally finding a place. In the yearbook, Mr. Harris and Mr. Klebold are not even in the picture (and those who do appear are not wearing trench coats).

”These kids that did this, they’re disturbed,” Mrs. Boles said of Mr. Klebold and Mr. Harris, whom she knew only slightly as Tad’s friends. ”The things that they did had nothing to do with what the group was about.” The group, she added, ”wasn’t about anything else but hanging out with friends.”

Her son Tad, a blond wearing dark sunglasses, a black long-sleeved shirt with a gold design, and black dress pants that hung off his skinny hips, said today that a lawyer had advised him not to discuss his friends in detail. But the picture painted so far by the authorities and the news media ”is not at all accurate,” he said, dragging on a cigarette, a bright turquoise beeper sticking out of his pocket.

Miss Thiebault, who described Mr. Klebold as having been her ”best friend,” said members of the group often stayed up late at one another’s homes, watching movies or playing Goldeneye, a video game on Nintendo 64.

”We’d all get on our four controllers and shoot each other up as many times as we could,” she said, standing on the front stoop of the Harris home today after dropping off a bunch of fire-orange roses and a card for his parents. ”Eric and Dylan always lost,” she said, recalling that they would be particularly upset when they were beaten by girls. ”It was just this constant battle of who kills who.”

Sure, her friends sometimes fantasized about bombing Columbine — along with all of its cliques. ”I don’t know any high school student who doesn’t joke about blowing up the school,” she said.

Many in the group were computer enthusiasts; a Web site attributed to Mr. Harris mentioned the trench coat mafia and featured drawings of gun-toting monsters and directions for making pipe bombs. Recently, Mrs. Boles said, the group focused more on making videos, like the one by Mr. Klebold and Mr. Harris that is said to show them pretending to kill athletes in a school hallway.

The group used to hang out at Amazing Fantasy Comics in Littleton, but the store manager, Shawn Carey, said members had stopped coming about a year ago as they grew more interested in paintball and girls. Friends said they were heavily into role-playing games like Dungeons and Dragons. They liked to drink shots of After Shock, a brand of cinnamon or peppermint schnapps.

Some connected to the group wore the black lipstick and black fingernail polish associated with Gothic teen culture. But Mr. Klebold and Mr. Harris did not, friends said.

Some say the two were not central to the trench coat group, just friends of a core member.

Mrs. Boles, a mother of five, insisted that the trench coat owners were just like any other young men, interested in bamboo sword fights, ”Star Wars” and computer games, but also the prom and that great American teen-age tradition: working on their cars.

”It was just a whole bunch of friends who didn’t fit into any other type of groups,” explained Miss Thiebault, who wore round wire glasses, her long hair pulled back in a ponytail. ”We were just all these people who routinely got made fun of, all through elementary school and junior high.”

Joseph Stair, 18, a 1998 Columbine High graduate who was among the group’s original members, acknowledged that he and his friends had learned how to make pipe bombs, but shrugged off the significance. ”You see things on T.V. , they talked about how easy it is,” he said. ”So we decided to see if it was. There was never any intention to build them or use them.”

Columbine students said the trench coat group, including Mr. Harris, often spoke in German and wore clothes decorated with swastikas. Mr. Klebold was said to have had a German flag sewn onto his coat.

But both Miss Thiebault and Mr. Stair said there was no Hitler connection to the group. ”We’re not a homosexual group, or Satanists, or neo-Nazis,” Mr. Stair said as he took a break today from his job as assistant manager of a local Arby’s.

”None of us were actually prejudiced,” he said, then added, ”yeah, we hated jocks.”

Denee Taylor, 17, who has six rings in her ear and a stud in her tongue, has socialized with the group since she came to Columbine a year ago from Newark Valley, N.Y. The group was ”a little weird,” she acknowledged, ”but what’s wrong with being different?”

Ian Nelson, 18, a Columbine senior who describes himself as ”an outcast by choice,” said he had played Doom with Mr. Klebold and Mr. Harris over the Internet and, yes, ”they always seemed a little different.”

The preps and jocks who rule the school taunted the group in the hallways with sarcastic gibes of ”nice coat.” They were pushed against lockers and had rocks and even lunchroom mashed potatoes thrown in their face, members said.

”We all got picked on on a routine basis,” said Miss Thiebault. ”I think they were jealous” of the tight-knit group, Miss Thiebault said of the athletes. ”I broke up a lot of fights between the jocks and the guys.”

Two years ago, members of the group were outraged when a group of freshmen football players surrounded Mr. Morris in the cafeteria, yelling taunts and backing him up against a wall. ”This was something we would not forget,” Mr. Stair said. Things escalated last year, Miss Thiebault said, and the trench coaters actually scheduled a sort of rumble with some jocks — but the athletes never showed up.

When an athlete arrested for burglary ended up with a misdemeanor conviction and a sentence of community service, the mafia members seethed. ”If Dylan and Eric did something like that,” Miss Thiebault said, ”they’d be sitting in jail right now.”

Kevin Koeniger, a 17-year-old junior on the Columbine Rebels football team, acknowledged that some athletes had teased the trench coat mafia. But, he said, the group often seemed to be asking for it.

”If they’re different, why wouldn’t we look at them as weird?” he asked, recalling a student last year who seemed never to shower.

As the rest of the people in town tried to console each other last week with makeshift memorials of flowers and banners, sobbing on television about the events that had taken place in their community, members of the trench coat mafia and their friends spent much of the time talking to the police. The authorities have suggested that the two gunmen may have had help in getting their weapons and bombs into the school.

Miss Thiebault said that Mr. Morris, who was questioned by the police the afternoon of the shootings and then released, had not been brought in as a suspect, but had instead been asked to help negotiate with the two killers, before the authorities realized that they had committed suicide.

She herself was not at school that morning, and another girl affiliated with the group, Pauline Colby, was home sick, Miss Thiebault said. Tad Boles and another member of the trench coat mafia had quit Columbine a few months back, and Mr. Morris, she said, takes only morning classes and so was long gone from campus when the attack began during 5th period.

But four of their friends were in the cafeteria, where the shooting started, Miss Thiebault said.

She said Mr. Harris and Mr. Klebold had never hinted at their plans. ”I would have tried to stop them, and I might not be standing here right now,” she said, imagining what might have happened if she had been in the school.

Of what might have motivated the attack, Miss Thiebault said: ”They just snapped. If the majority of people were as open-minded as my friends Dylan and Eric, this probably would never have happened.”

Mrs. Boles sees no choice but to separate the killers from the rest of the trench coat group.

”They’re just kids,” she said, pointing out that her son plays the cello, and that his friend, Mr. Morris, plays the violin. ”All of them are in shock. They’re all destroyed. I don’t know — they’re never going to be the same.”

”Even the little ones, even this one’s affected, he senses our moods,” she said, bouncing her 5-month-old grandson, Seth, on her lap. ”His mom sat here with us the other day. She said, ‘We’re going to teach our kids better.’ ”
Back to top Go down
em81

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Thanks for posting. I never thought that Miss Thiebault was really a friend of one of the boys...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:29 pm

em81 wrote:
Thanks for posting. I never thought that Miss Thiebault was really a friend of one of the boys...
Apparently, Cory Friesen alluded that Kristen dated Dylan once or twice.
Back to top Go down
em81

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:01 pm

I rememer that two people stated Dylan dated her. But I thought it was only a rumor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Yep. But Dylan did casual group date a few girls.  I wouldn't doubt that he did go one one of those types of dates with Kristen but I don't think it was a serious date date.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:05 pm

How come after the massacre, all of a sudden, all of these girls claimed to have dated Dylan and Eric? But in their journals they were saying how no girls liked them and they couldn't get dates?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:10 pm

Jenn wrote:
How come after the massacre, all of a sudden, all of these girls claimed to have dated Dylan and Eric? But in their journals they were saying how no girls liked them and they couldn't get dates?
"All of these girls"?  Not sure what you mean, exactly.  Usually the group dating thing was a complete fail for Dylan.  Devon Adams tried to get her friend Kayla Kathol to date Dylan but she didn't want to.  Sasha Jacobs went on one of those group dates with Dylan and said she didnt' feel comfortable with Dylan so she switched to Eric.  After several more one-on-one dates between Eric and Sasha, Eric managed to turn Sasha off with his own brand of wierd and after she broke up with him, he sent threatening e-mails. Same ole pattern with Tiffany Typher.    Eric tried reeeeally hard (too hard) and usually struck out.  Dylan didn't try much because of struggling with shyness and low self esteem.  So, the perception in eaches journals is a pretty accurate assessment.  I haven't really read anything that screams girls claiming to have dated them.  I also haven't read anything where Kristen volunteers that she dated Dylan.  Only that she knew both boys and hung out casually with them in school since she was one of the few chicks in the TCM clique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:35 am

This is Rachel’s cheque book which she had on her the day she was shot. You can see a bullet hole where a bullet passed through her body and into her backpack which held this. You can also see where she and her family lived before she passed away.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Dear Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold,

I don’t know you and you’ll never know me. Not in this lifetime and maybe not in the next. I want you to know that you’ve changed my life in a way that I can never get back. Single-handedly you have made me question everything that I thought that I knew. You bucked the system and committed the unthinkable and then clocked out to avoid capture. You were young and stupid. You had so much to live for, but you couldn’t see that, could you? You could only see the hurt and the pains and the anger that you held so deeply inside. I’m so sorry that you felt this was your only option but I’m so mad at you! What makes you think that you have or had the right to take innocent lives? What makes you so special that you have the final judgement on whether someone lives or someone dies?

You were cowards. I think that you knew that too, deep down. Deep in the pit of your souls I believe that you knew what you were doing was wrong but like a train going off it’s tracks, you just couldn’t stop, could you? You couldn’t stop dreaming about the day that you’d be somebody, people would know your name. You wouldn’t just be another face in another crowd. You would matter, you would change the world forever. See, I know how you feel because I’ve been there. I’ve felt those hurts, I’ve felt those aches. I’ve had those moments of thinking “if they really knew what I could unleash then they’d fear me. Then they’d show me respect” but I’ve learned that people are assholes and those very people that gave me hassle are the very same with nothing going for them. The same could have happened to you.

You could have been anything that you dreamed of and you dreamt to die. You dreamed for others to die because you didn’t want to die as cowards. You didn’t want to be just another statistic of teen suicide. You wanted to take other people with you, as a reminder that you actually existed. Well congratulations, you succeeded. You done almost everything that you planned and now you’re dead. Missing how good life can be. Sure, you missed your mother crying and your father falling apart because everything they thought that they knew fell to the ground. But you also missed the wonderful things. You missed your brother getting married, the birth of your nieces and nephews. Birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, all of the family bonding holidays that you appreciate as you get older.

You also missed your own families. Your own children running up to you on Christmas morning shouting GET UP, SANTAS COME!! putting together bikes and dolls houses, sharing knowing grins with your wife as your little daughter or son talks about how they heard reindeer’s last night. Listening and nodding appropriately but secretly dying not to laugh on the inside. You missed all of life’s pleasures and joys. All because you couldn’t see past your own pain. That’s sad but it’s also a hard slap of reality.

I hope and I pray that others will not end up like you. But the truth is, they will. You will help lead others down a dangerous path that only ends in destruction. And for that you will always make me furious. I hope that you’re at peace, but who’s to tell?
I’ll see you when I die.

Sincerely,

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Did you write that?

Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Jenn wrote:
Did you write that?
May have..

I wasn't sure where else to put it. It is on Tumblr... (Did I do bad?)

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:41 pm

areyoulistening wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Did you write that?
May have..

I wasn't sure where else to put it. It is on Tumblr... (Did I do bad?)
What do you mean did you do bad? You posted it in the right place. What I was asking you was, did you personally write this letter to Dylan and Eric or did you just find it on Tumblr?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next