Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:14 am

Someone on tumblr claims, that this is "The Harris family home being investigated the night of April 20, 1999."
Could it be true?
Back to top Go down
MarmaladeSkies

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:52 am

Hale-Bopp wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Someone on tumblr claims, that this is "The Harris family home being investigated the night of April 20, 1999."
Could it be true?
It is the Harris house, and the police tape leads me to believe this had to have been in the days close to NBK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:44 am

Ah, right. I didnt notice the police tape.
Back to top Go down
fatlittleparasite

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Cool picture! I hadn't seen that one before. It's sort of eerie the way it's totally lit up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatherineM813

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Found this on the tag. Who does it remind you guys of?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CatherineM813

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:40 am

The windshield incident
Judy talked to the homeowner whose house had been vandalized and she called deputies and told them Eric was responsible. The deputies said they would talk to Eric’s parents.

Eric was furious. One day as Brooks was driving by the bus stop near his house, Eric threw a chunk of ice, breaking his windshield.

Brooks told his mother, who immediately drove to the bus stop and confronted Eric. She got his backpack and told him she was going to talk to his mother.

He grabbed onto her car, screaming, his face turning red. He reminded her of an animal attacking a vehicle at a wild-animal park.

Kathy Harris was in her driveway when Judy Brown pulled up. Judy can still recall the plaid flannel shirt she was wearing. Kathy’s eyes teared up when Judy described Eric’s behavior.

Later that day, Brooks talked to Kathy, too, telling her that Eric had been slipping out of the house at night, pulling pranks and setting off fireworks.

Wayne Harris called the Browns.

"He said his son was afraid of me and that’s why he was hanging on the door handle," Judy Brown said. "I said, ‘Your son’s not afraid. Your son is terrifying. Your son is violent."’

Wayne Harris drove Eric to the Browns to apologize. He waited in the car while Eric went inside.

"He went through this whole spiel, how it was all in fun," Judy Brown said. "I said, ‘Eric Harris, you can pull the wool over your dad’s eyes, but you’re not going to pull the wool over my eyes."’

She told Eric if she ever saw him near her house again she would call the sheriff.

"I said, ‘Stay away from my kids.’ I just had a feeling about him at this point."

CatherineM813

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:42 am

Kim and Sara grew closer to Eric. He complained that some jocks were bullying him.

Sara never witnessed any taunting, but she did see classmates give Eric weird looks. She thought it was because of how he dressed. The boy who wore khaki when he started at Blackjack now draped himself in black cargo pants and black T-shirts, just like his friend Chris Morris.

But Eric drew the line at wearing a beret like Chris, opting for a baseball cap worn backward.

Kim and Sara couldn’t understand why their classmates didn’t like Eric.

"No one ever gave him a chance," Kim said. "People always looked at me because I would go over and hug him in the morning."

Sara would tease him about a co-worker he briefly dated. He would call Sara “Ohzay BooBoo,” a phrase he picked up from the movie Ace Ventura, Pet Detective.

When Eric got his senior pictures taken and whined about how “stupid” he looked, Kim and Sara cooed about how cute he was and helped him choose prints.

When Eric harped that girls wouldn’t have anything to do with him, Kim and Sara invited him to hang out with them. Sometimes he went bowling, but many times he refused, telling them he thought he wouldn’t fit in.

Eric did join Kim and Sara and their friends homecoming night of their junior year. They had skipped the school dance for dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory in downtown Denver. When they arrived to pick up Eric, they had to wait 10 minutes until his mother got home.

"He didn’t want to leave without her knowing where he was," Kim said. "He didn’t want her to worry."

CatherineM813

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:43 am

Eric’s bedroom was in the basement. His shelves were lined with boxes of old firecrackers and a collection of miniature cars. A poster with one of his favorite musical groups, KMFDM, was taped to the ceiling.

Another band Eric liked was Rammstein, a German band. Eric, who studied German, would play the group’s CDs at Blackjack and translate for his co-workers.

KMFDM and Rammstein feature music with brooding and violent lyrics that Eric often copied and sent out to friends through the Internet.

Nate didn’t visit Eric’s house as much as he did Dylan’s. No one did. It wasn’t as much fun.

"Eric would just get on his computer," Nate said.

Most of Eric’s friends outgrew their fascination with violent computer games. Eric never did.

His nickname, Reb, was inspired by a character in one of his favorite computer games, Doom, where the goal is to score high body counts.”

#eric harris #reb #shooter #dylan klebold

JDM87

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:13 am

It would be great if the Columbine tag was fangirl-free. There's some pretty interesting information on it. Of course, the veracity of it is debatable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Found this crime scene photo supposedly of Rachel's body on Tumblr, now to the left is that her backpack or blood? :/

It's amazing some of the things found by the fanboys/girls about Columbine on Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:48 am

Actually can someone link me to a website etc which has the crime scene photos of the shooting?

I've been looking for ages surely one of you guys can help me out? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Actually can someone link me to a website etc which has the crime scene photos of the shooting?

Is there anything specific you are looking for or just general photographs?

Off the top of my head acolumbine site has a few here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Fire Department Video if you go to 11mins has footage inside the school: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The El Paso Report also has some interesting photographs

I have a bunch of pictures that someone uploaded onto the old boards, i'll see if i can upload them somewhere online. That person may be a member here? The file was titled "2,700 + Pics -More"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:24 am

Is there anything specific you are looking for or just general photographs?

Off the top of my head acolumbine site has a few here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Fire Department Video if you go to 11mins has footage inside the school: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The El Paso Report also has some interesting photographs

I have a bunch of pictures that someone uploaded onto the old boards, i'll see if i can upload them somewhere online. That person may be a member here? The file was titled "2,700 + Pics -More"
I was looking more for the outside photos.

If there is anyway you could upload that "2,700 + Pics -More" file? That would be a big help for me. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:52 am

I was looking more for the outside photos.

If there is anyway you could upload that "2,700 + Pics -More" file? That would be a big help for me. Very Happy 
Yeah sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Here are some outside photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's quite a few. These are just pictures I had saved / downloaded and have possibly been posted before in various formats. I shall upload more when I get the chance, hope these are useful and for some reason the 'Outside' pictures seems to load better when viewed as a slideshow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Here are some outside photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's quite a few. These are just pictures I had saved / downloaded and have possibly been posted before in various formats. I shall upload more when I get the chance, hope these are useful and for some reason the 'Outside' pictures seems to load better when viewed as a slideshow.
Thank you so much! Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:36 pm

screed about "natural selection"

I’ll say it and I’ll say it straight: what happened at Columbine was not Natural Selection. Not even close.

Grandiose as ever, Eric wrote online in 1998 that he and Dylan were going to “kick-start natural selection up a few notches.” His idea of Natural Selection is laughable at best and downright misguided. What he really more exactly believes in—I think— is Eugenics, but you don’t see that word come up in his journal. Eugenics is probably what his shirt should have read the day of the massacre if he was as smart as he fancied himself.

Eugenics can be—and has been—an ideology (hello, Hitler); Natural Selection cannot, and is not. Eugenics is active and involved; Natural Selection tends to be more passive.

Natural Selection, in its true actual natural form, is indifferent and has no cognizant cause or agenda. Natural Selection just happens, and after a long long time, we notice the effects.

Guns are not of nature. And shooting random people because you couldn’t cope with getting clowned on more than once by various dudes at school—among other adversities, imagined or real— is not natural, not common. (You know, you could—but I won’t—easily make the argument that bullies pushing weaker people around is a form of Natural Selection, in which case Eric should have been jazzed to be a test subject, provided he really thinks “Natural Selection is the best thing that ever happened to the Earth,” as he so writes.) Shootings like this are relatively rare, thankfully.

Natural Selection, as I understand it, is a slow process. Far as I can tell, at the present moment, fourteen years later there are no clearcut evolutionary aftereffects because of what happened at Columbine. Come back to me in, like, ten years if—and only if—the Columbine survivors who endured gun-wounds start having babies born with bulletproof armor-plated skin or some other crazy bodily-adaptation. Nobody is immune to gunfire. That I know of. No cyborgs yet.

This isn’t meant to undermine the victims, but D&E’s effect on the gene-pool is negligible. Had their plan-A worked, and they killed, say, 100 people (out of their goal of over 400), their effect on reproduction still wouldn’t be written about in history books later on in Natural Selection chapters.

Bear with me here on this next section concerning a well-known historical figure…

"Strong" humans murdering "inferior," unsuspecting humans is not Natural Selection. (and if you want to say it is, it still has no place in modern civilization.) Natural Selection is when certain organisms can’t adapt to their preexisting baseline environment and they slowly die out because of a failure to breed. Sure, you could say humans are still animals and as such they need to kill "competitors" to "ensure" survival—but come on, humans are fucking better than that. Anyway, for the pure sake of argument, let’s look at systematic murder having a notable effect on the human race. Genghis Khan can actually be mentioned in the same breath as science-y words like DNA and genes. If some Columbiner tried to tell a Biologist, practicing or retired, that good ole Dylan and Eric did some classic teen Natural Selection, the Columbiner’d get laughed down and slink off—and later in the day go blog about how they were oppressed and got their shit thrown back at them, and that scientist needs to check his education privilege (the scientist is a hetero cis-male, by the way)…but back on topic…

For one thing, Genghis Khan, in his empire-spreading quest, did quite a number on the Chinese. He put the end to multiple fucking dynasties—full dynasties—of people. You can’t say anything of the sort of Dylan and Eric. They didn’t Kill All Jocks Or Any of The People Who Had Apparently Irreversibly Wronged Them (people on their hitlists or people they’d had past scraps with—think Dan Lab, Brandon Larson), like they wish they could’ve.

For another even-more-important thing, Genghis Khan actually COMPLETED the cycle of Natural Selection. Genghis Khan reproduced; Dylan and Eric only ever masturbated. Genghis Khan is estimated by geneticists to have 16-million current-day descendants; Dylan and Eric have none and this number will never change no matter how many times you rub your pussy to the fantasy of them blowing your brains out.

Genghis Khan orchestrated the murders of millions of people. As a result, carbon level in the atmosphere decreased, and since so many people were dead in the ground casketless, land that was once flat became densely forested. (Note how nature didn’t have a say in this, it just happened like this. Just like how in my earlier example those hypothetical babies won’t have a choice to be born with armor-skin.)

Surprise school shootings are not common enough yet for humans to conceivably adapt to. That’s why they continue to happen and they can’t be stopped—they’re surprises.

Consider this, though, for example: People know to stay out of water if they can’t swim, so they’re playing it safe. On the other hand, people who refuse to learn to swim but still get in water are really pushing their luck because, well, people maladjusted to water drown. Water is a known quantity—omnipresent, part of a lot of our lives. People who don’t learn proper swimming technique—or people who have the misfortune of going overboard suddenly without a lifejacket—run the risk of drowning. People who can’t swim and get in water anyways and subsequently drown are usually thought of as idiots, no matter how sad the situation is. Those without empathy would say a person like this was too dumb to live.

But if I were to go next-door and murder all my neighbors with an AK-47 as they slept in their beds, would any Columbiners say that this was Natural Selection and my neighbors shoulda known better because I am normal human being who overnight turned into a strong-willed Alpha Male who, by the way, should have countless servile blogs dedicated to the completely unremarkable minutia of my daily life pre-massacre—just like a certain duo, hmmmm (also realize I’d have to have a son or daughter somehow after this for it to be real Natural Selection because they need my important killer-instinct alpha traits)? Probably not, but I could see some of you seriously waffle on the matter, sadly. Well, that’s pretty much what happened on 4/20/1999. Everyone was caught by surprise. But no, the massacre was always in the cards and those who died died because “Natural Selection.” See how monumentally idiotic this line of thinking appears? Victims of sudden murders like this are not inferior beings, and they didn’t die for the greater good of anything. To any clearheaded person, the facts at hand are more akin to accidental death than any boneheadedness on the part of the slaughtered. All of this is just a cryin shame, and the “philosophy” of Eric Harris is really pretty dumb. Too dumb to keep him alive, you might say.

Even though I disagree with him a fair deal on other subjects and think his presentation style is more-often-than-not pretty stupid, I’ll now quote the YouTuber TheAmazingAtheist on the topic of Natural Selection and Columbine: “There’s a reason why Richard Dawkins [a well-known evolutionary biologist—and an even more famous Atheist—for those who don’t know] doesn’t get on stage and say: ‘Oh yeah, Columbine, that was a big instance of Natural Selection at work. I’m so glad that those two kids mowed down those other kids.’ There’s a reason he doesn’t do that. There’s a reason no real evolutionists support your claims: evolution doesn’t work like that.”

Instead, the only support of Eric’s spurious view of Natural Selection comes from teen chicks on this tag here who every so often pop up dressed in custom-made shirts so they can cosplay as him and Look Cool In a Piece Of Clothing That Expresses a Scary-Sounding Idea But Is Actually Something They Don’t Know The First Thing About, It Seems, And Is Being Pretty Much Misused Here.

If you’re so heartbroken and crestfallen over Eric (& Dylan), why are you commemorating them by wearing replicas of the shirts they were wearing during the worst thing they did in their lives? Do you really connect with Dylan and Eric, or do you wish to only connect to their violence? I’m not gonna relentlessly dig on anyone for exercising their right to express themselves on a topic such as this, but I do think some peoples’ actions have unwittingly harmful effects. (Or are they knowingly harmful? I’d say a lot of people are just doing it for shock factor, doing it for the associated violence so as to appear Tough, which is lame.) Why are you perpetuating obviously negative messages? When Kathy & Wayne Harris and Sue & Tom Klebold remember their dead sons, they don’t don shirts that have become infamous symbols of angst, anger, bloodshed. They remember the positive. Laughing, their smiles, memories of them as happy boys, etc. Why don’t we all try to do the same? Better yet, turn a smile on someone who’s alive, let them know they’re loved. Or is more Natural Selection what we need?

Honestly, this is just like some bug-eyed 12 year-old heading into middle school waiting to show everyone the Che Guevara shirt his mom grudgingly let him get at Old Navy because he’ll soon be a rowdy teen who won’t take no guff and he’s just as rebellious as Che, but who will know without this glorious shirt? Or those Converse shoes with the ANARCHY symbol on the heel. Yeah very impressive. Fuckin SMH.

If you’re gonna be wearing shirts like this, be prepared to adequately answer incoming questions about things like phenotypes and whatever. Try to say with a straight face that murdering random people—people who very well may have had good genes, but we’ll never know because scientists Harris & Klebold didn’t stop to really consider it—is good for the human race. Because it’s not. It’s just careless and wildly unethical. For perspective, you wouldn’t bring up natural selection if your relatives or friends were gunned down. Why ever bring it up? Imagine trying to justify this fashion choice if you were in a room full of the victims’ families/friends. You’d feel incredibly small. But at least You Look Cool And Good

tfsa47090
Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:57 pm

areyoulistening, this is the best tumblr discovery that has ever been shared here, in my opinion.

Infinite thanks! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:32 pm

@tfsa47090 wrote:
areyoulistening, this is the best tumblr discovery that has ever been shared here, in my opinion.

Infinite thanks! I love you
Yeah I enjoyed that one as well. Nice to have some occasional doses of intelligence and wit on Tumblr. Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:51 am

I've just read that one. One of the finer contributions I've seen recently, and one I wholeheartedly agree with. Smile 
Back to top Go down
deelightful

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:11 am

translation-excerpt from the ‘We are, but we aren’t psycho’ by Tim Krabbé

Quote :
"But also Eric hid something for Dylan. After December ‘98, he hardly writes in his diary. This could only mean one thing. Eric isn’t that much into the shooting anymore. And he can’t write that down, because then people could see he is hesitating. Yes, he was screaming he wanted to kill others, but maybe he felt protected by the certainty that he would never do such a thing.

Then, the weird Dylan comes along, screaming he also wanted to kill others. Unbelievable ! Eric wasn’t the only one, wasn’t mad for thinking such things ! They will hold a real life Doom. Everyone will get killed. They will be remembered for

NBK.doc is the champagne to celebrate his finding of an other ‘partner in crime’. He enthusiastically writes about collecting guns, making bombs,… But that was in November and December. After that, he begins to realize his death is coming near, and doubts start to show, like that dream he wrote down for creative writing, in which Dylan and he are in a massacre, but they are the victims and get saved by the SWAT.

Around the same time, he also writes an application letter to 1D software for taking part in the producing process of DOOM 3. ’ please answer as fast as possible’, he writes - add ‘before April 20’ in your thoughts-.
The last time he writes in his dairy is mostly complaining. Eric complains he can’t get laid and people leave him out of fun things. ‘NBK came quick’, he writes. It’s like something which comes to him, instead of he approaching it. It’s as if it’s something standing in his way to find someone to fuck with.

In his second solo appreance in the basement tapes, he is melancholic, admits his regret to his parents and friends. He doesn’t pay attention to the preparation of the time bombs anymore. He doesn’t test them, and on the last morning, he even still had to buy two propane bottles and make the bombs ! He does not, as he stated before that he would, send his diary and tapes to the press. Presumabely because that would mean there was absolutely no way back anymore.

It would be fucking difficult, Eric stated, to keep the plan a secret until April, but Eric loved ‘dramatic irony and predictions, like Hitmen for Hire.  During the last few weeks, he is generous with it ; he gloats over the grief of dumbasses who do not see what they see, but hoping they had seen it, when it’ll be too late.

In psychology class, Eric tells openly about NBK, but he disguises it as a stupid dream. In Tech Lab, he doesn’t do anything to hide is target practice tapes. Less then two weeks before the shooting, two men, dressed all in black, are seen on the roof of the school. That CAN’T have been Eric and Dylan, I thought, for it would have been really risky - but maybe that is why they wanted to do it. You could even think the phone call of Green Guns already was an action to get caught.

The day before the shooting, Eric does tons of such ‘actions’. He puts the plans for the shooting on the school server, he says ‘no, maybe tomorrow’, when Mark Manes asks him if he goes shooting this evening, he scratches ‘420’ and ‘187’ on a picknick table near school. And of course he went sitting in the corridor with his blocnote, hoping someone would see what he was doing : drawing and writing the final plans for the massacre.

However, Eric’s most ‘dramatically ironic’ action, was not committed by himself. It just came over him - with Susan Dewitt. In all his helpless cries for girls and sex, he never showed something like ‘love’. But with her, three days before his death, he comes close. His sudden asking for her number, while he’d known and liked her for months, was probably an act of despair to get something to fuck with. And maybe he also wanted a witness for his dramatic irony with that CD, Bombthreat : before she blows.

Whatever it was, suddenly Eric made one big step forward in the battliefield of love : he sat with a girl in his bedroom, watching HIS favourite movie, listening to HIS favourite music, and when he placed his arm around her shoulder, she didn’t run away.

That evening, nothing more happened - otherwise, he would have written it down-  He really wanted to fuck before he died, and fantasized about rape and torture, but deep inside, he still stayed the preppy son of a major. He didn’t even blame her. when he crossed her the day before the shooting, Eric didn’t look away, as he did with Brandi, but instead, he talked to her. To Susan, it seemed like something was bothering Eric. Possibly, Eric wanted to warn her for what was to come, but he couldn’t come up with an ‘easy’ way too say it. He mentioned her in his final words, together with his parents. Dylan would go to a girl, to his halcyon, but for Eric, NBK meant a goodbye to HIS girl.

A few weeks later, Susan was one of the 500 students attending ‘Voices from Columbine’. ’ As wrong as it was what you did’ she wrote ,’ I will always keep loving that person who smiled at me everyday and said “hi”. I promise I’ll never forget that person I knew, and I’ll forget the person they say you were. Love for ever and ever, Susan DeWitt’
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JDM87

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:26 pm

Is it me or does Eric's brother bare a similarity to Dan Mauser?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
CatherineM813

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:54 am

Kevin does look so much like Daniel in that photo especially with those glasses on. Does anybody know where that photo came from? I also thought those photos of Eric with the glasses on looked similar to Daniel as well.

CatherineM813

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:02 am

Kevin's football pictures. He was number 87.

CatherineM813

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:13 am

It’s kind of weird when you think about it. Sometimes we feel so disconnected from Dylan, almost if he was never real, because hes been gone for so long. And because we didn’t know of him until he was gone.

There’s someone out there right now who looks like Dylan. Who grew up with Dylan. Who probably sounds like Dylan. Who has the same blood that Dylan had, running through his veins. And beating through his heart. Who has the same genes. Who has the same parents and relatives as Dylan. Who carries the Klebold name.

Almost like a warped version of Dylan is still here, breathing the same air as us, under the same sunshine as us. I know it’s not Dylan, but in a way it makes me feel like a part of him is still here. Because Byron is

CatherineM813

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:48 pm

Sid reminds me a lot of Eric but I can see the resemblance between Sid and TJ

Then we got Dylan looking like Kristoff.

Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Would anyone be willing to post a link to my Columbine page on Tumblr? If so, please PM me and I will give you the link.

CatherineM813

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:00 am

Brooks Brown's Freshman and Sophomore year pictures. His hair style in the second pictures is sooo 90s! Laughing 

Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:01 am

Brooks Brown's Freshman and Sophomore year pictures. His hair style in the second pictures is sooo 90s! Laughing 

I saw those and the second picture, before I read that it was Brooks, I thought it was Dylan's brother.

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next