Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr

Go down 
+57
worm
novaprospekt
Rebbie556
23september
Gonz
Draw_It_White
starrwilliams
the_infidel
Sokushinbutsu
anarchy
cicero
Lizpuff
thenight_watchman
BlackandWhite
Holloka
21stcenturyreality
NoMaD
bubbles
ThoughtBox
Rebdomine
slippy123
eli27
Violenta
REBxVoDKa
WendlaBergman
LPorter101
gutenfxckintag
perpetual state
Undyne
PaintItBlack
jettfyre80
Mj2beat
JayJay
maninthebox
Moseley
deathmedic
rik75
em81
lasttrain
deelightful
Juicy Jazzy
JDM87
fatlittleparasite
MarmaladeSkies
rebgirl
carrie12
tfsa47090
Wideawake
StinkyOldGrapes
areyoulistening
queenfarooq
Laeda
Scypek
tragedy79
philosopher_king
Jenn
BurnIt
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96816
Forum Reputation : 52

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Would you say /think that about anyone trying to contact someone deceased or just people trying to contact E &D?

quote="phone_call_from_god"]
PaintItBlack wrote:
Why do you consider them to be bad?

phone_call_from_god wrote:
I think the worst E/D fangirls are the ones who claim to channel/talk to their spirits.  affraid

It's just a bit too...out there for me. Personally, I think that if Eric and Dylan were floating around in the afterlife as ghosts or what have you, they'd be with their loved ones. Not visiting fangirls whom they have no connection to.[/quote]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:58 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
Would you say /think that about anyone trying to contact someone deceased or just people trying to contact E &D?

quote="phone_call_from_god"]
PaintItBlack wrote:
Why do you consider them to be bad?

phone_call_from_god wrote:
I think the worst E/D fangirls are the ones who claim to channel/talk to their spirits.  affraid

It's just a bit too...out there for me. Personally, I think that if Eric and Dylan were floating around in the afterlife as ghosts or what have you, they'd be with their loved ones. Not visiting fangirls whom they have no connection to.
[/quote]

I'd say that about anyone trying to contact a deceased person when they have no personal affiliation to the deceased. It's one thing to want to talk to Great Uncle Ralph; it's another to drag Michael Jackson from wherever he may be to tell him that you're his #1 fan, you own all of his albums, and you have a shrine dedicated to him in your closet.

However, if "channeling" or "talking" to E/D in the afterlife brings these girls peace of mind, then by all means. It's not my place to tell them to stop. I just find it strange.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98794
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:07 pm

gutenfxckintag wrote:
Juicy Jazzy wrote:
There is a Rachel Scott fan blog thing on Tumblr and it's so hilariously funny and painfully obvious that the blog owner is making up the 'asks' and 'submissions'.

You aren't talking about the Rachel Scott blog or whatever their name is, are you? Because that person knows the truth about the she said yes stuff.

I'm actaually happy with that blog, a blog is dedicated to a victim who has had a lot of rare photos released (at least a blog that tells the truth). It's a breath of fresh air from the Eric and Dylan heart fanarts and other f*ckery found on the tag.
I was only commenting on the asks and submits of that blog, which I believe to be made up by the blog owner. The blog itself is quite good, one or two posts were things I actually didn't know or photos I hadn't seen before, and I like to consider myself a very 'in the know' Rachel Scott fan. However there were a handful of posts I found were to be not factual, that I myself had to reply to for the owner to change them. Other than that, I enjoy the blogs existence.
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90249
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:53 pm

perpetual state wrote:
Gotta love Tumblr, saw a poem a girl wrote about Dylan saying she wants to fuck him in a car, in school, in the back of a church, behind Blackjack, wanting to be his godly little whore. How lovely. Bad poetry, though. Rolling Eyes 

Oh, God. I know the one you're talking about. Dr. Seuss is rolling in his grave.
Back to top Go down
gutenfxckintag

Contribution Points : 92879
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:09 pm

"I will forever stand by Dylan and Eric I do not condone what they did but I can and will justify their actions. If that makes me a “fucked up sick individual” then so be it. I don’t care what anyone says they mean more to me than anyone will understand. " 33 notes

O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:29 am

Hey, look what I found in the tag.
Spoiler:
What a story, Mark!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:35 am

Aaaaand another one.  No 
why:
Back to top Go down
REBxVoDKa

Contribution Points : 99467

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:43 pm

The internet would be better off without Tumblr, reddit and 4chan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:06 pm

REBxVoDKa wrote:
The internet would be better off without Tumblr, reddit and 4chan.
It would be boring. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 3:30 am

Well I do have a tumblr (I know, I know..), & I think some of the worst things about the tag are:

-I can post the same picture they've seen a billion times, a journal entry they've read a million times, or a statement from the documents saying a jock was giving them a hard time, & it'll get all kinds of notes. But as soon as an alternative opinion, a picture of an attractive girl one of them liked, or something that may not portray them in the best light (i.e. Dylan's explanation about breaking into the van in Far From the Tree), they gloss over it or dismiss it. It's like they just want you to tell them what they want to hear. If it doesn't fit into the neat package of being bullied or if it interferes with the fantasy of being D/E's gf or whatever, it's not relevant.

-The endless "5th grade" cutesy edits. Eric & Dylan's heads on My Little Pony, the glitter/flowers/hearts edits on their pictures, etc. etc.

-People vain enough to think you visit the tag to look at them, so they post a bunch of pictures of themselves looking bored.

-Dylan/Eric = my baby.  No

-People who rely on the "expert" blogs to do all their researching & thinking for them.

-But, in the end, the worst ones are the people that come into the tag, having just apparently learned of Columbine, & start blasting both the boys and the bloggers. Telling young girls they should kill themselves over it just isn't something I can get on board with.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:00 pm

The tag and the Columbiner community has both good and bad. Sometimes I think its members are unfairly vilified in some ways. In others ways it can be cliquey or at least it was when I was participating in it. A  lot of people find crushing on E & D and the various  expressions of it to be offensive but I see nothing wrong with it.
Fans actually gets harassed by strangers as you mentioned here. I think as long as people aren't making violent threats they should basically be left alone.

myhumanity-0 wrote:
Well I do have a tumblr (I know, I know..), & I think some of the worst things about the tag are:

-I can post the same picture they've seen a billion times, a journal entry they've read a million times, or a statement from the documents saying a jock was giving them a hard time, & it'll get all kinds of notes. But as soon as an alternative opinion, a picture of an attractive girl one of them liked, or something that may not portray them in the best light (i.e. Dylan's explanation about breaking into the van in Far From the Tree), they gloss over it or dismiss it. It's like they just want you to tell them what they want to hear. If it doesn't fit into the neat package of being bullied or if it interferes with the fantasy of being D/E's gf or whatever, it's not relevant.

-The endless "5th grade" cutesy edits. Eric & Dylan's heads on My Little Pony, the glitter/flowers/hearts edits on their pictures, etc. etc.

-People vain enough to think you visit the tag to look at them, so they post a bunch of pictures of themselves looking bored.

-Dylan/Eric = my baby.  No

-People who rely on the "expert" blogs to do all their researching & thinking for them.

-But, in the end, the worst ones are the people that come into the tag, having just apparently learned of Columbine, & start blasting both the boys and the bloggers. Telling young girls they should kill themselves over it just isn't something I can get on board with.
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:24 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
The fangirl in love with Daniel and Steve is the exact same one.She was in love with Daniel first then some time later Steve.I wouldn't have had any problem with her except she could be extremely nasty and mean spirited.She was always making fun of Columbiners and saying she was so much better than us.

I know of the one you mean. Now she's obsessed with Corey.
Back to top Go down
Violenta

Violenta

Contribution Points : 80587

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 11:44 pm

I have a columbine related tumblr. It's fairly recent though..I don't hide my affection for Eric in any way. But even I've been completely creeped out by some, if not most, of the blogs I see. It's also odd knowing that I'm probably the most elderly "fangirl"..well, besides Lynn Ann.

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 12:48 am

I have a Tumblr dedicated specifically to Dylan but I also post other things, some of which are personal and NSFW (read: n00dz). It isn't strictly a "Columbine blog," since it's my only blog and not a side blog.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83832
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 10:50 am

I have a tumblr on which I post images of E&D (never the suicide photos though) among other crime related, horror related, occult related, and generally random things, but I'm not really 'fangirl' of them, its mainly interest/research.

Last edited by eli27 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Violenta

Violenta

Contribution Points : 80587

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 12:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or anyone who has a tumblr, pls message me with your links. Am always eager to discuss/share with non crazies.

Contribution Points : 76413

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 11:58 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Broken Angel on Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105663
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 11:29 pm

Pretty sure neither of them ever even made out with a girl, let alone got their PPs touched rabbit rabbit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119033
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 1:24 am

Broken Angel wrote:
she even has an ERIC MUG!
And an Eric necklace and 2 pillow cases with Eric on them.

Back to top Go down
Broken Angel

Contribution Points : 76413

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 8:01 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Broken Angel on Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebdomine

Contribution Points : 75871
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:06 pm

thedude11 wrote:
Don't know if it's been posted here, but do you know about rainflesh? She actually does some pretty cool artwork about Eric and Dylan I gotta say, check it out:

Was just looking at her stuff earlier today.

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 1:25 pm

There are a few solid true crime blogs on Tumblr and a couple funny ones, but some of the Columbiner ones creep me out.

What's so weird is that Dylann Roof fans and T. J. Lane Fans don't quite reach the same level of crazed fanatic. The Dylann Roof ones I follow make fun of his bowlcut, love for Doritos, make hilarious edits of his photos. Laneatics are self-aware of how goddamn weird they are. Hell, one of the Lanza ones I follow makes hilarious edits of Lanza photos.

But the Columbiner ones are serious in every way 95% of the time and it's disconcerting.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 8:17 pm

Salander1654 wrote:
There are a few solid true crime blogs on Tumblr and a couple funny ones, but some of the Columbiner ones creep me out.

What's so weird is that Dylann Roof fans and T. J. Lane Fans don't quite reach the same level of crazed fanatic. The Dylann Roof ones I follow make fun of his bowlcut, love for Doritos, make hilarious edits of his photos. Laneatics are self-aware of how goddamn weird they are. Hell, one of the Lanza ones I follow makes hilarious edits of Lanza photos.

But the Columbiner ones are serious in every way 95% of the time and it's disconcerting.

I don't have a blog there anymore but I can say as a long time Columbiner that yes many of us take it very seriously.It's not just a hobby or interest to a some of us.It's a way of life and living.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84171
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:09 pm

I'm proud to say I have never ONCE looked at anything related to Columbine on Tumblr geek

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 75267

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 3:55 am

ThoughtBox wrote:
I'm proud to say I have never ONCE looked at anything related to Columbine on Tumblr geek

Some of the content is alright, but a lot of the other crap posted makes me feel like tumblr is a cesspool when the Columbine tag is concerned. Full of annoying teen girls posting GIFs of Eric and Dylan captioned with "omg my bbz are too cute omg I just want to cry", E&D's yearbook photos with photoshopped flower garlands, people quoting E&D's rambling, contradictory writing because it's "deep". Don't even get me started on the cringe-inducing video remixes people post of the boys at Rampart Range etc on Instagram, complete with shitty dubstep music that E&D would most likely hate.

Came across an annoying E&D fangirl on youtube who said she wished her idols Eric and Dylan had killed me  Rolling Eyes  did a bit of investigating and tracked down her twitter. Was unsurprised to see she was a dysfunctional, attention-seeking 16 year old (who, going by her tweets, seemed even more juvenile than a 16 y/o).

Not trying to disrespect people who sympathize (?!) with E&D but don't condone their actions, but for the ones that do, doesn't it speak volumes that those who worship E&D tend to be immature little teenagers trying to be badasses? That's part of the reason that I don't know why someone like a certain banned forum user who claimed to be 25 wouldn't be embarrassed to admit they condoned E&D's actions and shared that same view with immature, teenybopper fan girls/boys.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84171
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 9:59 am

bubbles wrote:
ThoughtBox wrote:

Some of the content is alright, but a lot of the other crap posted makes me feel like tumblr is a cesspool when the Columbine tag is concerned. Full of annoying teen girls posting GIFs of Eric and Dylan captioned with "omg my bbz are too cute omg I just want to cry", E&D's yearbook photos with photoshopped flower garlands, people quoting E&D's rambling, contradictory writing because it's "deep". Don't even get me started on the cringe-inducing video remixes people post of the boys at Rampart Range etc on Instagram, complete with shitty dubstep music that E&D would most likely hate.

Came across an annoying E&D fangirl on youtube who said she wished her idols Eric and Dylan had killed me  Rolling Eyes  did a bit of investigating and tracked down her twitter. Was unsurprised to see she was a dysfunctional, attention-seeking 16 year old (who, going by her tweets, seemed even more juvenile than a 16 y/o).

Not trying to disrespect people who sympathize (?!) with E&D but don't condone their actions, but for the ones that do, doesn't it speak volumes that those who worship E&D tend to be immature little teenagers trying to be badasses? That's part of the reason that I don't know why someone like a certain banned forum user who claimed to be 25 wouldn't be embarrassed to admit they condoned E&D's actions and shared that same view with immature, teenybopper fan girls/boys.

Awesome post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thanks! Makes me realize I ain't missing a damn thing! Smile

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 9:10 pm

I don't think you can say all are just trying to be badasses or even the majority.There are a lot of bullied, angry, alienated people out there both teenagers and older and that's why I firmly believe that as long as their are alienated ,angry teens and adults out there E &D will always have a following.
Even if someone seems to be shallow on the surface they could still be alienated and angry on the inside.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 75267

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 2:23 am

I never said every tumblr poster is like how I described, I said many of them are, though, and that's undeniable just by browsing through the tag. If you want to defend people who thinks it's "LULZY" and "cool" to shoot innocent kids/staff, then that's up to you. You and I are never going to see eye to eye, so there's really no point in getting into another disagreement that goes around in circles.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 8:07 pm

Yes, some are like that but in my experience from being a Columbiner since Day 1 , those kind are not the majority among us.I do often feel compelled to speak up for the subculture because we mostly get painted with a wide and very negative brush that I don't feel is very accurate.

Back to top Go down
NoMaD

NoMaD

Contribution Points : 67562

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 3:00 am

I've thought about signing up and being apart of the TCC on Tumblr, but then decided against it after seeing its reputation. Some of the users and E&D fangirls make me sick. I do occasionally follow some blogs on there, though.
Back to top Go down
21stcenturyreality

Contribution Points : 67948

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 1:53 pm

PLEASE tell me someone else is watching the imagines4columbiners drama going on right now, I am CRYING
Back to top Go down
Holloka

Holloka

Contribution Points : 66898

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:38 pm

So, I tried to look it up, but apparently the blog in question was deleted?

Not sure to what extent can I post screenshots of other sites, so I'll just jot a few things down instead myself:

Searching for her - now deleted - blog name, however, was fruitful, this is what I gather from mentions

- she is 16, female
- posted "ExD" imagines (from what I gather, this means she shipped the boys, like, together), amongst those, the boys raped each other...?
- posted a drawing of Dylan forcing Rachel Scott to give him oral to save herself  pale
- there is something about Dylan also sucking on her feet...? Not sure if Rachel's or this blog owner girl's  Rolling Eyes
- considered posting a drawing of Eric doing something similar to Cassie
- these drawings are supposedly her own creations?
- there are further mentions of other drawings, depicting the boys in various sexual scenarios
- posted pics of her own feet?  LOL Guess this is because of Dylan's fetish, but still, wth lol
- claimed E and D watched over her (this, believe it or not guys, a somewhat common delulu Cuckoo  on tumblr, this is not the first time I come across someone thinking this)
- supposedly she also claimed E and D visit her (am unsure they use public trans on the other side)
- said blog is blamed in several instances for "giving the TCC a bad name", posters blissfully unaware that that horse has long left the barn
- someone claims this girl is already back with a new acc
- there is some ominous mention of a pillow... Neutral
- so, the new acc in question seems to be "imagines4columbiners2" (or this is a good impostor), first post complains about previous blog being terminated for "malicious" content; poster is unsure what tumblr staff found questionable on her blog
- there is a screenshot of the notification from tumblr staff in this first post, in it, the letter states "Creating new blogs or accounts with this same subject matter or content will result in immediate account termination." - blog owner doesn't seem to bother acknowledging this

So, odds are this girl won't amuse bother anyone for too long, her new blog has its days numbered already.

I may or may not laughed at this all, this whole  fiasco is basically tumblr condensed into one, singular drama. As in, opposed to an infinite number of dramas it is actually made out of. Mr Green
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

Contribution Points : 67562

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 8:13 pm

She claimed to have a foot fetish herself and posted icky things about Dylan sucking on her toes or something like that. Also she got a request to draw Eric having sex with Cassie, after she got shot, with half of her head blown off, and she said she would draw it soon. This is just what I got from scrolling through her blog earlier today.

...I've seen edgy columbiners on tumblr before, but this is just..shocking.
Back to top Go down
Holloka

Holloka

PostSubject: The grinding I intended to inflict on that pillow would have been godlike   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 9:34 pm

Okay, I used the way back machine, and WOW. affraid
She's definitely mentally ill, but then again, some of those Crusaders of Good Morals (tm) aren't much better; I'm looking at one, saying they want to burn her alive at the moment.

Oh, and the pillow thing was apparently pretty mundane, considering other things related to this person, lol

Imagines4Columbiners wrote:
About that pillow….
Remember the Dylan pillow I bought with my mother´s stolen debit card?  Well, karma on me, all you good sameritans got what you wanted.  She found out, got to the mail first, and shipped it back.  I never even saw the damn thing.  Fuck I could go on an Eric rant right bout now.  Did I burn with a rage no lesser than the burning epicenter of a giant, firey sun?  Hell yea.  Did thoughts of destruction and rampage course through my brain like the waves on the heart monitor of someone who drank 20 red bulls?  Of course.  And, did I contimplate my suicide?  Well, yes.  The grinding I intended to inflict on that pillow would have been godlike, my fantasies unleased on the soft, squishy face of dylan klebold.  Ah, it kills me.  It kills me so bad!  Oh I knew I said I wouldn´t rant, but who can blame me?  You sweet hearted fuckers got what you wanted.  Good karma won.  I am fucking myself silly in a bed without Dylan.  But what the fuck can I say?  You win some, you lose some.  That´s life.  It´s not anger issues, it´s dismay I never got my dyl.
-imagines4columbiners

Such. Edge. cheers

Last edited by Holloka on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : "Such" not "Suxh")
Back to top Go down
thenight_watchman

thenight_watchman

Contribution Points : 65522

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 1:35 am

I haven't read the full 13 pages yet, but thought I might throw my 2 cents in.
I have a big problem with the Columbine community online and it's really bothersome. This is in no way hate because I'm apart of the community. I try so hard to be open-minded, but it has reached a point where it's just terrible. I will admit, this same exact thing happens in every ""fandom"", but I try not to venture very far into the TCC online. It's the people who get under my skin more than what they say (that's not an excuse for their insanity though). Some of the people there who want to truly study cases and learn more are amazing, creative, and incredibly smart people but probably 85-90% of the people there are young teen/adults who try so hard to have this "edgy rebel kid" facade with either terrible attitudes and worship serial killers/Eric and Dylan. Or completely obsess and will rip you apart if you say something they don't like about their "favorite". It's exceptionally bad on tumblr because I think that's where the largest gathering is, but you just kind of put up with it if you want to use the website or keep up to date easily with true crime stuff. I can't say much because I like some of the writing and drawings I see put out about Columbine. Yet, there's a fine line between respectful art and interest vs. romanticizing and fantasizing. Not just in the TCC, but all fandoms. I'm just referring to Columbine specifically here. I could go on about the issue, but you get my point. Sorry that this is a bit long, I've just been having problems with Columbine ""fans"" recently.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:51 am

thenight_watchman wrote:
I haven't read the full 13 pages yet, but thought I might throw my 2 cents in.
I have a big problem with the Columbine community online and it's really bothersome. This is in no way hate because I'm apart of the community. I try so hard to be open-minded, but it has reached a point where it's just terrible. I will admit, this same exact thing happens in every ""fandom"", but I try not to venture very far into the TCC online. It's the people who get under my skin more than what they say (that's not an excuse for their insanity though). Some of the people there who want to truly study cases and learn more are amazing, creative, and incredibly smart people but probably 85-90% of the people there are young teen/adults who try so hard to have this "edgy rebel kid" facade with either terrible attitudes and worship serial killers/Eric and Dylan. Or completely obsess and will rip you apart if you say something they don't like about their "favorite". It's exceptionally bad on tumblr because I think that's where the largest gathering is, but you just kind of put up with it if you want to use the website or keep up to date easily with true crime stuff. I can't say much because I like some of the writing and drawings I see put out about Columbine. Yet, there's a fine line between respectful art and interest vs. romanticizing and fantasizing. Not just in the TCC, but all fandoms. I'm just referring to Columbine specifically here. I could go on about the issue, but you get my point. Sorry that this is a bit long, I've just been having problems with Columbine ""fans"" recently.  

That is a big part of the reason I joined up here. This is a place founded on research and interest. People give their opinions in a mature way. There are no "sex" stories or fanfics on the main page (although there is a subforum for that). I enjoy the conversations here

cicero

cicero

Contribution Points : 64141

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 1:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

a prom-posal I found in the tag for your cringing pleasure
Back to top Go down
Holloka

Holloka

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 2:15 pm

I have this growing collection of screenshots of the crazy going down on tumblr under the columbine tag... It's massive already, but I want to use it in the far future for cautionary tales (an easy cringe material) Twisted Evil

anarchy

Contribution Points : 64806

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 7:04 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
Salander1654 wrote:

I don't have a blog there anymore but I can say as a long time Columbiner that yes many of us take it very seriously.It's not just a hobby or interest to a some of us.It's a way of life and living.

I do have a true crime blog on Tumblr (although it is mostly factual) but from my experience I find the "roofies" (people interested in Dylann Roof) the most fanatical, but its in a light-hearted way. Some people go way overboard. Now there are confession blogs and everything where people can send in fantasies... Honestly, look up the "Dylann Roof" tag on Tumblr, you're in for a wild ride! I do find some of the jokes pretty funny though.

I have to agree that some of the Columbine blogs are the most seriously fanatical. Its not joke or anything to them... and some of them even condone what E&D did.

Another reason why the TCC on Tumblr has a bad name is the drama. There is so much drama, both between the TCC and anti-TCC and between TCC members themselves. Literally not a day goes by where something doesn't happen.

At the same time, there definitely are some really good true crime blogs on Tumblr which post lots of great information, videos and images. And I can appreciate some of the jokes, if they're not overboard or disrespectful.

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 2:10 am

Everyone has a right to their opinions but I've been a Columbiner since Day 1 and it has always been this way for many Columbiners.Not everyone but a significant amount of them. If you think this is bad, the first 3 to 5 years were a lot more intense with the behavior that you guys find to be distasteful.Those were wild days in the community and that's putting it mildly.

Back to top Go down
Sokushinbutsu

Sokushinbutsu

Contribution Points : 63289

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 2:33 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
perpetual state wrote:
I also seen girls writing how they are depressed and they want to kill themselves and hopefully Dylan will comfort them in the afterlife. Hope those girls don't do anything drastic.  

Eric wore a T-shirt called "Natural Selection" ... perhaps Columbine fangirl martyrdom is evolution's way of removing certain undesirable traits from the gene pool. Very Happy

*slow clap*

In all seriousness, though, I wish that there was a way to easily differentiate between the folks that are trying to be edgy and those that are actually in need of psychiatric intervention.

Rebdomine

Contribution Points : 75871
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 2:52 pm

I don't really visit Tumblr much anymore. Anything interesting lately?

the_infidel

Contribution Points : 62597

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 2:23 pm

Rebdomine wrote:
I don't really visit Tumblr much anymore. Anything interesting lately?

You're not missing much, just a bunch of crazed fangirls saying "omg i love eric he's like sooo hot" and writing creepy gay fanfictions about E&D...

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 5:54 pm

As a person who is on tumblr a lot, It can get pretty crazy in the tag, Recently a girl in the TCC showed up to the Columbine memorial decked out in NBK gear, yikes. Shocked Mad No Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

Contribution Points : 65949

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Notice the figure in the library window that looks like there's a gun strapped on them. I think it's Eric because this is before Patrick Ireland was evacuated from the library (i can tell because there's no blood stain on the window from when he was evacuated) so E&D were still alive probably...

CVA did a lengthy video on this and I thought for sure it was Eric, but someone else claimed it wasn't, which I really didn't believe because it sure looks like him!
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98794
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:03 am

Mystic808 wrote:
As a person who is on tumblr a lot, It can get pretty crazy in the tag, Recently a girl in the TCC showed up to the Columbine memorial decked out in NBK gear, yikes. Shocked Mad No Crying or Very sad
She defaced Rachel's plaque too, what a low life.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98268
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 1:42 pm

What is TCC? I have a look on Tumblr now and then but I don't understand how it works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 2:53 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
What is TCC? I have a look on Tumblr now and then but I don't understand how it works.
Its stands for true crime community.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 11:15 am

How was Rachel's plaque defaced? What happened?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Popping in here for a moment.

Yeah, someone on Tumblr pissed on the memorial and bragged about it. Absolutely reprehensible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next