Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why couldn't they have just been their friend?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91156
Forum Reputation : 255

Why couldn't they have just been their friend? Empty
PostSubject: Why couldn't they have just been their friend?   Why couldn't they have just been their friend? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 12:30 am

Did the bullies at Columbine really have to judge the two boys on how they looked and how they acted? Why wouldn't they try to get to know them? Sometimes I hear they didn't make it easy on themselves to have many friends, but you don't know if you don't try? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Denethor dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14620
Forum Reputation : 168

PostSubject: Re: Why couldn't they have just been their friend?   Why couldn't they have just been their friend? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:46 am

bradt93 wrote:
Did the bullies at Columbine really have to judge the two boys on how they looked and how they acted? Why wouldn't they try to get to know them? Sometimes I hear they didn't make it easy on themselves to have many friends, but you don't know if you don't try? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Eric and Dylan were just edgy r.etards, nothing more.
Adding some re.tarded ideology to the shooting, like "outcasts revolution" or other shit is just stupid.

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Tesla101 likes this post

Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Why couldn't they have just been their friend?   Why couldn't they have just been their friend? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 1:05 pm

Denethor wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
Eric and Dylan were just edgy r.etards, nothing more.
Adding some re.tarded ideology to the shooting, like "outcasts revolution" or other shit is just stupid.
Well, if the bullying was happening today, it would be posted all over social media something that wasn't available in the 90s!! The "jocks" or what ever the f**k they call themselves now would be shamed on all social media and the school too!! I'm still trying to figure out what makes you so special by throwing a football? But that's just my view I guess.

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
martyrdolls

martyrdolls

Contribution Points : 2158
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Why couldn't they have just been their friend?   Why couldn't they have just been their friend? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:54 am

Some people just don't want to befriend weirdos. Or certain people. Not everyone has to be friends.

CanIHelpYou and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Why couldn't they have just been their friend?   Why couldn't they have just been their friend? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 pm

martyrdolls wrote:
Some people just don't want to befriend weirdos. Or certain people. Not everyone has to be friends.
Weirdos? Almost a quarter of the school were weirdos. As a matter of fact, a lot of them were christan freaks who couldn't accept anyone looking remotely different from them!! Look what Rocky did to that poor Jewish kid in the gym for gosh sake!! A lot of the students were getting sick and tired of jocks thinking they owned the school, because they throw a damn ball!!!

Denethor dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why couldn't they have just been their friend?   Why couldn't they have just been their friend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why couldn't they have just been their friend?
Page 1 of 1