Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where the basement tapes really destroyed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124324
Forum Reputation : 1001

Where the basement tapes really destroyed? Empty
PostSubject: Where the basement tapes really destroyed?   Where the basement tapes really destroyed? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 5:12 pm

Were the basement tapes really destroyed?

Randy Brown "Certain people have them, and have shown them to people since Columbine. I doubt they will ever release them." posted 1 month ago

I have a reddit link but not sure if I can post it.

Last edited by sororityalpha on Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

Contribution Points : 22001
Forum Reputation : 195

PostSubject: Re: Where the basement tapes really destroyed?   Where the basement tapes really destroyed? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 7:05 pm

I don’t think anyone here would know but it’s certainly the official line. If they don't have them then they can’t be released and anyone who asks can just be told that. I suspect they are still around somewhere but have no proof, just a hunch.
Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 12266
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Where the basement tapes really destroyed?   Where the basement tapes really destroyed? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 8:18 pm

I read that in 2011 the county sheriff signed an order that the physical evidence related to Columbine be destroyed, because there was no reason for them to continue holding onto it. Whether they actually destroyed it is something people have argued about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the basement tapes really destroyed?   Where the basement tapes really destroyed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the basement tapes really destroyed?
Page 1 of 1