Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine Related Dreams

Go down 
+66
symbolz
Ladyloki616
Kinkeloukaitis
sharasova
kblu
ChipWallis
joebox97
icanmakeuhappy
llpoolhey
myshame
evelynssye
aperiogaming
Okay-Okay
ApeEAce
Tommy QTR
VoDKaComeHere
munchkinphone
Ruby_
Littlelo
MellonCollie
BehindZeroProxies
Rebbie556
DooMRebel
dahlia_rose
STK
1Mare1
Screamingophelia
REBdoomer1999
TheSpiral
Glamazon
21stcenturyreality
ZCD99
slippy123
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
vodkasauce
H311ish.B3ast
spidEr
anonacc489
Lizpuff
astrospace92
04daviszoe
gasolinechild
sororityalpha
eli27
Sabratha
Dylan'sgirl
Falco
thedude11
WendlaBergman
mrc123
Mj2beat
jettfyre80
JayJay
tragedy79
elia
philosopher_king
em81
Scypek
Wideawake
Laeda
tfsa47090
areyoulistening
Jenn
BurnIt
queenfarooq
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92006
Forum Reputation : 225

Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 4:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] well... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97

Contribution Points : 69050
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 9:17 am

I had a few dreams about Eric & Dylan since I started studying columbine.

Last night they visited me once again, I was shopping in a hardware store, and I'm not sure but I think both of them worked there and I ran into them when I reached the item I was looking for. I mostly remember talking with dylan, he was very friendly and helpful, it seemed like we all knew each other. I asked him questions about his hat (the boston redsocks/avalanche hat) he answered a few of my questions.

That's all I really remember. I sometimes wonder if you dream about dead people if that is a form of their spirit communicating with you.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92006
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 1:47 pm

Update the dream I had me talking to Eric in the cafeteria it's kinda embarrassing but I felt a kiss on my shoulder after that dream was he trying to say thank you? idk...
Back to top Go down
ChipWallis

ChipWallis

Contribution Points : 50663
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 2:15 pm

I had a short dream about the boys. I was in my old high school sat on the assembly hall floor in a circle with a group of friends I didn't recognise apart from two, Eric and Dylan. I was sat next to Dylan and Eric was opposite me and I looked up at Eric and smiled at him and he returned a smile back. I then crawl over to him, lay down and rest my head on a red cap that was on his lap/knee. Dylan is sat with his knees to his chest and he just randomly grabs my legs and throws them over his legs causing my feet to dangle quite close to his face. I say something like "aaah just like the good old days!" and he then proceeds to smell my feet (I'm wearing socks but no shoes) to which he yells "EEEWWW" and we both start hysterically laughing.
Back to top Go down
kblu

kblu

Contribution Points : 53309
Forum Reputation : 425

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 11:11 pm

Not exactly a dream, but last year I was hospitalized for about a week and while I was there I was on medication that was making me hallucinate. During the day, I would have these weird hallucinations where I kept seeing stick figures and little balls rolling around, but at night I would have scary hallucinations like seeing aliens.

One night when I was trying to sleep, I heard Eric and Dylan's voices. They were yelling all these quotes from The Basement Tapes and saying more stuff I've never heard them say before, which I assume was also supposed to be from the tapes. It seemed so realistic to the point where I forgot I was hallucinating and thought I was listening to the actual tapes. I didn't have my phone at the time and I remember thinking that I wish I had it so I could write down everything they were saying. I think it was supposed to scare me (it was a night hallucination), but it intrigued and entertained me.

cry6baby likes this post

Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 74944

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 8:01 am

I had a dream that there was video of young Dylan talking about his favorite Pokemon, with Sue Klebold showing it.

I know that's dumb because Pokemon wasn't around when Dylan was younger.
Back to top Go down
sharasova

Contribution Points : 29300

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 8:35 am

I had a few dreams related to columbine, i can't remember all of them now but once i dreamt that Eric and i were on an island where the sky was purple and he was talking about wanting to join the military, then he flew away. In another dream I had there was a shooting in my school and the killers resembled R&V a bit. It was pretty scary and gore-y, especially when I watched them commit suicide in the school's cafeteria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 2:52 pm

i had many dreams about columbine, but the strangest in short was one where i had to go through an endless supermarket with eric as a child, and dylan worked in a comic shop for some reason (he was an adult) so as time passed Eric was getting smaller and smaller in terms of age, and he had to reach a kind of inflatable castle so that he would stop reducing his age, that when we arrived he put him inside but all the children and parents started running saying that there was a shooting, and little eric was sitting on top of the castle doing nothing as it deflated. So I take him out of there and we stand in front of a television, where Eric has completely shrunk and he disappeared . It was the strangest dream I ever had. If you think your dreams are strange, look at mine haha Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43930
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 11:13 am

I dreamt last night that Eric & Dylan were blown up with Dynamites
Back to top Go down
Ladyloki616

Ladyloki616

Contribution Points : 42287

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 3:24 pm

I've had a couple of dreams about them. I had more dreams of Eric than of Dylan.

Eric dream [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It was night time but the schools were still on. Outside all the tables and chairs from the lunch hall were there. Everyone was sitting there having their lunch at night just chatting away. I was sitting with people and the gunshots were heard from inside the school. Eric came out with his full gear from his Hitmen for hire video. He pointed his shotgun at people at started shooting but he was looking at me while he was doing it. I didn't move. Sat there watching as he got closer. Bodies lay behind him as he got closer. He pointed his gun at me than darkness.
I woke up.

Eric dream [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Eric and I were sitting in home economics class just talking while helping each other with questions. My old high school teacher appeared Mrs Spitfighter. She was yelling at people for not doing what she told them to do, could see spit going everywhere. Turned in our direction and pointed at Eric. Telling him off and just calling him horrible things. He sat there and took it until she finished then went to the chalkboard. Eric looked at me so red. He said, "peanut butter it." Eric got up and walked out of the class. The teacher yelled at him to come back and the door slammed. Silent then soon gunshots were heard. The teacher yelled at us to go under the table and hide. Eric kicked the door. Walking up to the teacher and shot her. He turned and shot at other people or objects. He came over to my table. I saw his boots then the end of the shotgun. He stood there then turned away.

Dylan dream [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
At a back path near my grans. I saw Dylan in the distance with his gear on walking up the stairs leading up to one of the streets going towards the school. I called out to Dylan because I knew what he was going to do. He turns to me and says "I have to." The school shooting happens and it changes the scene to being at Dylans parent's house. Susan let me in and asked how I was and how I was coping. I replied fine and taking it day by day. In this very, very long hall was just photos of Dylan and newspaper clippings of that day. Following the parents down the hall, they talked about how they kept Dylan's room the same. The first room, we entered had all of Dylans baby photos on the wall. There was a cot and in the cot had a baby doll of him. A door appears and we entered and this room had photos of him a toddler and there was a bed with a toddler size doll of him. It repeated into another room with him as a child, a young teen, and then the last room. In the last room was his room. One wall had photos of him from that year(1999) with friends, family, and all sorts. From one side of the wall to the other you could see his appearance changing from being happy to sad. On a desk has his journal open to a page. I turned to the other side of the room where was his bed. On his bed was him lifeless. It was as if they lifted his body from the library and brought it into his room and left it. His parents stood at either side of me and told him how it was my fault. I should have stopped him. I knew he was going to do it. Should have stopped it.

I woke up. I never had a dream that made me uncomfortable before.

Dylan dream [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The dream was set in the library from the Breakfast Club movie with an extra floor. Everyone from the library was there. I was sitting at a table on the top floor. Looking over to the ground floor. Something was thrown on the table then explosions. There were screaming and smoke. Dylan appeared and started shooting at anyone that movies. He was yelled at, kicking chairs. Grabbing people from under the table and trying to pull them out. He was doing everything that Eric did in the Library. He threw more pipebombs. He pointed his gun up in my direction and started shooting. A massive fish tank was there and shattered. The fish fell and Dylan grabbed one, throwing it in a random direction. Kicking chairs then walked out to shoot in the hall.

and that's it.

Back to top Go down
symbolz

symbolz

Contribution Points : 17479
Forum Reputation : 127

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 3:52 pm

This is my first post on the forum, forgive me if I make any mistakes.

I've had three Columbine-related dreams since I started researching again back in February or March after a long break. Two of them were just short little flashes, just a few minutes long each. But the third one was a nightmare.

This is going to sound dumb, but I had a nightmare about the opening scene of the TV show Better Call Saul, where Jimmy is in court defending three teenage boys who'd broken into a morgue and sawed the head off a dead body and filmed the whole thing. I dreamed about the footage, but instead of the three boys from the show, it was Eric and Dylan who did it. They were wearing the same clothes they were wearing in Hitman for Hire. They were whooping and hollering while they did it, the same way they reportedly did in the library during the shooting.

The energy of the dream was so scary and horrible. It was the worst nightmare I've ever had. I woke up and realized I'd sweated completely through my t-shirt.

Here's a link to the clip from Better Call Saul. If you just want to see the footage my nightmare was based on, you can skip to about 3:37.

BlackAndWhiteKittenz likes this post

Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24140
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 11:57 pm

I had a dream a while ago seeing Eric and Dylan at an arcade in their trench coats. One of them was playing DDR. They smiled menacingly and took my quarters.

symbolz likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42758
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 5:37 am

I had a dream where Dylan had been let out of prison a year after the shooting and was doing tik tok dances.

Seeing Klebold in a maid dress has changed me as a person.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

symbolz likes this post

Back to top Go down
symbolz

symbolz

Contribution Points : 17479
Forum Reputation : 127

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 6:19 pm

BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
I had a dream a while ago seeing Eric and Dylan at an arcade in their trench coats. One of them was playing DDR. They smiled menacingly and took my quarters.

That's super interesting because Adam Lanza was a big DDR player! There are still videos of him on youtube doing DDR at an arcade or movie theater.

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
I had a dream where Dylan had been let out of prison a year after the shooting and was doing tik tok dances.

Lol, what's with people dreaming about dancing? Is it just random, or is there a deeper meaning?

I'm trying to "quote" both of you guys, so hopefully it works and this reply doesn't look like a garbled mess.

NateCollie

Contribution Points : 10244

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 6:58 am

Had a nice wholesome dream related to columbine a bit, but more so the parents. So I was living in Littleton at the time or what it looked like since I saw a bunch of mountains and snow, my roles switched with brooks brown, and I became the son of Randy brown and his wife, I knew this because I looked at him and he looked basically what he looks like right now super old and very white hair. He told us it was going to be a family trip to “see the Hollywood sign”. Also there names were actually “Wayne Harris” and “Katherine Harris” how I know this was that I saw some paperwork being handed to him and it said “Wayne Harris” on it, the next few parts are super vague so I’ll quickly go into the final parts, I get in the back I’m wearing a duster coat similar to Eric’s duster coat lol, I look out the window the entire trip because I actually like looking out on the vast fields whenever I was pup going somewhere. We arrived in Arizona and the car was burning hot, I would figure since Arizona is hot as hell. And the last part I remember was going into some gun parts store, some super old guy told me I wasn’t allowed in his store and then I politely asked “why?” He went over to the other counter grabbed a hacksaw, and he went up to me trying to act threatening to me, then I grabbed him by his neck I took the saw out of his hand and threw it at his windows and I left the shop got back into the car and then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22154
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 3:36 pm

I haven't had a Columbine-related dream since I actually (sorta) cared about the case back in the late 2010s. I have had other shooting related dreams, including one about 2 shooters at a college a few months back.

I can't even remember any dreams about Columbine I might've had back then, except that I must've dreamt about it considering that I spent a few months researching it and re-watching the Zero Hour documentary. I'd love to pretend that I had some elaborate dream about the case like some of you but the truth is that if I did, I just don't remember it.

I have had elaborate dreams about other cases though, starting about 2 years ago. Might describe them if I get around to it. Razz

Amokauliflower likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine Related Dreams
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4