Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine Related Dreams

Go down 
+66
symbolz
Ladyloki616
Kinkeloukaitis
sharasova
kblu
ChipWallis
joebox97
icanmakeuhappy
llpoolhey
myshame
evelynssye
aperiogaming
Okay-Okay
ApeEAce
Tommy QTR
VoDKaComeHere
munchkinphone
Ruby_
Littlelo
MellonCollie
BehindZeroProxies
Rebbie556
DooMRebel
dahlia_rose
STK
1Mare1
Screamingophelia
REBdoomer1999
TheSpiral
Glamazon
21stcenturyreality
ZCD99
slippy123
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
vodkasauce
H311ish.B3ast
spidEr
anonacc489
Lizpuff
astrospace92
04daviszoe
gasolinechild
sororityalpha
eli27
Sabratha
Dylan'sgirl
Falco
thedude11
WendlaBergman
mrc123
Mj2beat
jettfyre80
JayJay
tragedy79
elia
philosopher_king
em81
Scypek
Wideawake
Laeda
tfsa47090
areyoulistening
Jenn
BurnIt
queenfarooq
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tragedy79

Contribution Points : 102145
Forum Reputation : 0

Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:53 am

I was in the commons at a table with Eric and Dylan and some other people and I was forced to tell that my guilty pleasure was old school hiphop. I actually woke up with the lyrics of O.P.P still in my head. Weird....

Contribution Points : 97064

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:57 am

tragedy79 wrote:
I was in the commons at a table with Eric and Dylan and some other people and I was forced to tell that my guilty pleasure was old school hiphop. I actually woke up with the lyrics of O.P.P still in my head. Weird....

You may have woken up just in time before E and D taunt you about it.  ;) 

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
tragedy79

Contribution Points : 102145

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:15 am

JayJay wrote:
tragedy79 wrote:

You may have woken up just in time before E and D taunt you about it.  ;) 

lol! Probably!! What a relief! hehe Laughing 

Contribution Points : 94385

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:06 am

I had a strange dream the other night. I was in high school and John Tomlin asked me to get him "head injury forms". I didn't think twice about it because I guess in that school, head injury forms were pretty common. I have no clue what school we were in but it was pretty modern so I'm guessing this was in present time and not 1999. I kept forgetting the forms and John kept texting me about them. I ended up going to a friend's house after school and found out she was dating another victim who I didn't recognize. I never got John his forms though.  Sad Crying or Very sad 

Contribution Points : 95204
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:59 pm

I had my first dream about Columbine last month, but it was more a nightmare. I was in the library under a table and there was a lot of smoke around me, everything was very quiet and I could feel myself very scared. I couldnt see the place very well but I knew that I was in the Columbine library the day of the shooting and when I woke up I was crying and shaking like happened with another nightmare last year.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101188
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:31 pm

The other night I had a dream that Eric Harris' parents decided to release a large number of Eric's baby and childhood photos to a news agency. This news agency posted them on their website. All of them were from the time period prior to their moving to Plattsburgh, NY.

Eric had blonde-ish hair as a baby, similar to his Halloween photo from when he was a small child.

He was very happy in all of the photos, and in some of them, he was smiling very broadly, and smiling with his eyes as well.
Back to top Go down
mrc123

Contribution Points : 97792

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:15 am

I had my first Columbine dream this afternoon. I took a nap and dreamt that I was at a viewing of 2 Columbine victims Dan Mauser and Corey DePooter. They were in the position they were when they were shot. I was telling my husband all about who they hid with and that Dan tried to fight back. I don't know what that all means other than this is an obsession of mine that I tend to lose myself in to take the focus off my own issues.
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90124

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:32 pm

I've never dreamt about Columbine per se, but I've had two dreams about kissing Dylan. In one we were in a room in my house making out and my sister walked in and started screaming at me because I had a boyfriend in the dream (as I do in real life). In the other I was in a car someplace and Dylan leaned in through the car window to kiss me. I can't say either of these were bad dreams. Razz
Back to top Go down
thedude11

Contribution Points : 84092

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:23 pm

Hi everyone, new member here. Registered primarily for information, as columbine interests me greatly. As a lot of you, sometimes I'd spend hours reading up on columbine, watching their videos etc before going to bed, resulting in weird dreams about Eric and Dylan.

Some, I can't remember unfortunately, but I do know I dreamed about them, here are 2 most interesting:

1. Somehow, Eric came back to life in 2015. I felt like I've known him my whole life and just looked at his shooting as a big mistake that can be fixed. He was alive and talked to me, but I was eager to show him all the new stuff he was missing '99-15...

He wanted to talk to me, but I eagerly kept interrupting saying "look at these computers man, look at these graphics!", showing him all the latest video games (big gamer myself) and also showing him doom 3 and brutal doom mod for D2 and D1. I was saving brutal doom mod for last and remember saying "Eric, you haven't seen Doom 2 like this before, I bet!".

I remember having some problems with my pc too and Eric commented "yeah yeah, we had those probs in '99 as well"...

In the end we talked about columbine of course and he said "Man, it was a mistake, wish I never done it. My thoughts throughout the years changed so much, I was literally a dumb teenager back then, I'd never advise anyone doing that, seriously. What a waste..." He also had a sad face talking about it.

The second dream:
Somehow, I was sent back through time to stop columbine and I felt excited about meeting Eric and Dylan.
The year was '99, I roamed through columbine, I believe it was march... I roamed through columbine, searching for Eric and Dylan, but I could not find them at all. I remember fear going through me, adrenaline rushing, because I could fail and the shooting might actually happen.
Finally, I saw them in cafeteria, Eric looked at me slightly, had an evil grin as if he knew why I was there, evil grin as in, "you're not stopping me, don't try". The dream ended there.

Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 2:18 am

I've had a couple more Columbine-related dreams recently. In one, Eric was among a group of friends I had who were renting an apartment and next thing I knew, I was kissing him laying on him in a bed topless.

The other was last night. Dylan was at my house after Prom and then I rode with him somewhere in his car. Something I found odd was that I said something in the dream about a "Robin" me and my mom knew in real life (who was not a pleasant person) and my mom was in the room and said "Don't talk about her like that, that's Dylan's friend" and I said "Not Dylan's Robyn, the Robin we know."
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 86782
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 3:40 am

Afew weeks ago I had this dream that me and my family along with some friends were driving across the U.S to get to Colorado and probably Columbine. After a long drive through afew states, and even driving right passed Colorado (really crazy stuffed up distances in my dream). We finally got there and went through a tiny street that looked more like something from Las Vegas, and ended up in the Columbine area with me leading the way down the road to where I thought was the School. We got up this hill and it was off in the distance kind of gleaming,lol. Aaaand thats when I awoke only to never know what happened after.

Dylan'sgirl

Contribution Points : 81844

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:17 am

I had fair few Columbine related dreams but I hardly remember them.

Although I had one not too long ago , where I had this ability to travel back to any year I wished to travel. Well this time it was obviously 1999 and I think it was just around middle of January. I somehow wasn't new in Columbine High but nobody noticed me untill January. I was a punk kid and somehow I bumped into Dylan and collapsed in the hall. He was so apologetic and he help me get up. We have been hanging around a lot since that time. And at one point I remember I was at his house, in his room. He went downstairs to get some drink and I have noticed his journal and I read some of it.
I remember I was scared and I started to cry and that's when Dylan came in and he realised I have seen his journals and he was really angry. He asked me if I was crying because he was going to kill himself or if I was crying because he's going to kill other kids. For some reason I didn't care he was about to kill others I cared that he was going to kill himself. I ran away from him and didn't speak to him until that day when I found myself hiding in the Staff Toilets in Library. I heard everything it was horrible.. I cam out and he noticed me and he started to apologizing. That's where Eric notice it and he shot me in the legs laughing histerically! Dylan was pissed and he said something like ' Dont worry I'll get you out of here' That's when Eric shot me again in the chest and my blood was coming out of my mouth. Like tones of it. Dylan started crying and he shot Eric straight in the face literally blowing it off! then he lied by me and killed himself.

However I didn't wake up crying. I got up and i could hardly catch my breath and I could taste blood. That's when I noticed I was chewing on my tounge piercing.

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97715
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:53 am

I almost never remember any dreams. I probably hardly have any. Certainly none columbine related. Only bad dreams I have are about physical pain suffered.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:18 pm

I had a dream last night that I was shopping and I found 'Natural Selection' and 'Wrath' t-shirts.. It was weird..
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83707
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 6:38 am

I have never had a specific to Columbine dream, but I have had a shooting dream.

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:49 am

Last night I had a dream that I was away, and I saw Dylan. Turned out he was alive and he lived at this place, so I tried to get hold of him again to arrange to meet him and talk. We did, and I started talking to him but someone came and disturbed us so he left (he was sort of in hiding). During the whole thing I had to bat off remarks from my parents about how my interest in Columbine was wrong.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124184
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:50 am

That is interesting eli
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:51 am

I haven't had any Columbine related dreams for a long time but if I ever do I will post it here
Back to top Go down
gasolinechild

gasolinechild

Contribution Points : 85527

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 7:34 am

I've been having a bunch of half-asleep half-awake "hallucinations" of Dylan Klebold reading passages from his journal to me, elaborating on them, and other things. For some reason this doesn't worry me. Dream-Dylan being weird and abstruse and going on about "seeing beyond sight," ha, not much different from the material he left behind in reality. But then when doing what he did results in seeing shit that spooks me for days? Not fun.
Back to top Go down
thedude11

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 4:08 am

I recently had one, here goes:

I dreamed I was actually there with Eric and Dylan when the shooting started, however, the school looked totally different and I was with them in an elevator, going up. It was weird, Eric seemed calm and Dylan got his trench coat stuck between the elevator entrance and the area outside of it (for some reason the elevator had no doors), he was pulling hard on it to cut him self loose, he eventually succeeded but his trench coat got damaged because of it. We were going up for quite some time it seemed and it seemed to me like they didn't even acknowledge me at all, as if I'm some sort of camera there or a spectator.

Suddenly we arrived and Eric said "ok let's go" and suddenly I found myself having a shotgun similar to Eric's in my hands. They both started shooting at some kids that were in the hallway and reflexively I did too. They were laughing about it but I felt terrible. I just stood there, dropping my weapon, being in disbelief of what I've actually done. Eric and Dylan looked at me with confused faces as in "is he serious? What's wrong?" as in why am I not enjoying this. They literally shrugged and just continued shooting everywhere, the feeling of regret was so high that I woke up.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 5:41 am

That's pretty freaky ^^

I had a dream the other day about being in court with Dylan, and then he handed me a gun and i killed us both. It was weird, like we were in court for murder but it sort of felt like we had just done something that wasn't even a major crime.

I literally have columbine related dreams like 9/10 nights at the moment.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 1:30 pm

thedude11 wrote:

I dreamed I was actually there with Eric and Dylan when the shooting started, however, the school looked totally different and I was with them in an elevator, going up. It was weird, Eric seemed calm and Dylan got his trench coat stuck between the elevator entrance and the area outside of it (for some reason the elevator had no doors), he was pulling hard on it to cut him self loose, he eventually succeeded but his trench coat got damaged because of it. We were going up for quite some time it seemed and it seemed to me like they didn't even acknowledge me at all, as if I'm some sort of camera there or a spectator.

Suddenly we arrived and Eric said "ok let's go" and suddenly I found myself having a shotgun similar to Eric's in my hands. They both started shooting at some kids that were in the hallway and reflexively I did too. They were laughing about it but I felt terrible. I just stood there, dropping my weapon, being in disbelief of what I've actually done. Eric and Dylan looked at me with confused faces as in "is he serious? What's wrong?" as in why am I not enjoying this. They literally shrugged and just continued shooting everywhere, the feeling of regret was so high that I woke up.

You know there was/is an elevator that was right by the library that opened up to the library hallway, and it went downstairs to the cafeteria as well.

Interesting dream
Back to top Go down
thedude11

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 4:39 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
thedude11 wrote:

You know there was/is an elevator that was right by the library that opened up to the library hallway, and it went downstairs to the cafeteria as well.

Interesting dream

Wow, I actually didn't know that! That's kinda freaky!

eli27 wrote:
That's pretty freaky ^^

I had a dream the other day about being in court with Dylan, and then he handed me a gun and i killed us both. It was weird, like we were in court for murder but it sort of felt like we had just done something that wasn't even a major crime.

I literally have columbine related dreams like 9/10 nights at the moment.

I know right?

And cool hah, I wish I had more columbine dreams, this is literally the only one I had in the last 4-5 months...
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 9:43 am

I don't think this is a dream but more of a hallucination, maybe. One time back in early 2012 when I was in the middle of my hardcore Columbine days. You know, that time period where you're completely obsessed with it? Think about it every waking minute and find anything you can about it? Yea, during that time and I had broken out with Shingles. It was on my face, and around my eye and on my eyelid. Luckily it didn't go in my damn eye and it cleared up with no nerve damage and just a scar on my forehead. Anyhow, they had me on a bunch of different pain medications (because Shingles is one of the worst pains imaginable and mine was on my freaking face and eye). So they had me on Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, some other antiviral medication (I forget what it's called) and Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) because as it starts to heal it itches and I was also a steroid called Prednisone.

So this stuff had some weird affects on me. As I was trying to fall asleep, I see Dylan, just chilling on my bed (no it was not some sexual fantasy bullshit). He was just sitting there. Looking at me. Dressed how he was on 4/20. I think to myself, 'I wonder why Eric isn't with him'. As if he can hear me, he holds a gun up to his left temple. I guess he was trying to tell me that Eric wasn't there because he killed himself? Even though it wasn't Eric who shot himself in the temple, it was him who did that. Or maybe he was trying to tell me that he himself had shot himself in the left temple. I have no idea but it scared me.

At this point, I start having a panic attack, jump out of the bed and turn the lights on and he's gone. It was very weird and very creepy. I do not think it was a dream because I know I was not asleep. Later I looked up the medications I was on and found out that Benadryl can cause hallucinations at high doses. The dose I was on was something like 200mg every 6 hours or something like that. I didn't think it was a high enough amount to cause hallucinations but I guess it did. It's the only explanation I can find as to why the hell I saw Dylan Klebold just sitting on my bed looking at me.

Jenna horse likes this post

Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 79270
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 1:01 pm

These are so creepy. I'm going to have fun trying to sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 1:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], maybe his ghost was visiting you?

If I hallucinated that I saw him I feel like I would try to hug him, but not if he was holding a gun.
Back to top Go down
thedude11

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Jenn wrote:
I don't think this is a dream but more of a hallucination, maybe. One time back in early 2012 when I was in the middle of my hardcore Columbine days. You know, that time period where you're completely obsessed with it? Think about it every waking minute and find anything you can about it? Yea, during that time and I had broken out with Shingles. It was on my face, and around my eye and on my eyelid. Luckily it didn't go in my damn eye and it cleared up with no nerve damage and just a scar on my forehead. Anyhow, they had me on a bunch of different pain medications (because Shingles is one of the worst pains imaginable and mine was on my freaking face and eye). So they had me on Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, some other antiviral medication (I forget what it's called) and Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) because as it starts to heal it itches and I was also a steroid called Prednisone.

So this stuff had some weird affects on me. As I was trying to fall asleep, I see Dylan, just chilling on my bed (no it was not some sexual fantasy bullshit). He was just sitting there. Looking at me. Dressed how he was on 4/20. I think to myself, 'I wonder why Eric isn't with him'. As if he can hear me, he holds a gun up to his left temple. I guess he was trying to tell me that Eric wasn't there because he killed himself? Even though it wasn't Eric who shot himself in the temple, it was him who did that. Or maybe he was trying to tell me that he himself had shot himself in the left temple. I have no idea but it scared me.

At this point, I start having a panic attack, jump out of the bed and turn the lights on and he's gone. It was very weird and very creepy. I do not think it was a dream because I know I was not asleep. Later I looked up the medications I was on and found out that Benadryl can cause hallucinations at high doses. The dose I was on was something like 200mg every 6 hours or something like that. I didn't think it was a high enough amount to cause hallucinations but I guess it did. It's the only explanation I can find as to why the hell I saw Dylan Klebold just sitting on my bed looking at me.

Now that's freaky wow! Aaaand cool at the same time!
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 79531

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 6:54 pm

I had my first Columbine dream ever last night.  A bit embarrassed to admit, it was a nightmare and they were out to kill me. I don't remember if I was in the school or not. I never have any nightmares basically. I didn’t know what to believe when I woke up and thought about it for a while before I went back to sleep again.

Anyway...
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

Contribution Points : 74253

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:42 pm

I've had several Columbine dreams.

This one was from at a time when I was on a lot of medication that knocked me out and gave me vivid night terrors

I went in to a second hand shop and I came across a bin of old electronics, in there was a super old mobile phone, I was told it belonged to a victim of Columbine, who had it on them when they died.

(I'd fallen asleep in the afternoon while I was texting my then boyfriend mid text so this is why I think I had this dream.)

Of course, I had to snatch it up so I could snoop through it out of morbid curiosity. The phone contained mundane text messages about "going to the library" etc…it was really chilling.

Then the phone started ringing (in real life, my boyfriend rang me) spooked, I answer the phone (In real life as well) and on the other end I can her everything that's going on in the Library, whilst the unknown victim is asking me to help, why is no one coming to help? where are you? what's going on?

I was crying "but you're dead. You died in that library. I'm so sorry."

I woke up in tears. and to a text from my then boyfriend. "You need to get interests outside of Columbine. You're so funny." Apparently I was mumbling for a while about "I didn't even know they had mobile phones in the 90s. I'm in the future." before he hung up on me and I fell back to sleep.

It was really disturbing, but kinda funny from my boyfriend's side.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96299
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:47 pm

I was having a totally non Columbine related dream sitting on a deck at a restaurant and then all of a sudden I could hear a man yelling. I can't remember exact words now but at the time I knew what he was yelling...anyway
I turn to a friend in the dream and say what is that yelling?
The friend says "oh that is Dylan. He yells loud."

I was just like oh...and the dream carried on.

anonacc489

Contribution Points : 74666

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:31 pm

Jenn wrote:
I didn't think it was a high enough amount to cause hallucinations but I guess it did. It's the only explanation I can find as to why the hell I saw Dylan Klebold just sitting on my bed looking at me.

Benadryl is a crazy drug. I take varying doses to help me sleep at night, and if I take too much I'll start to see weird shit in the shadows. I took 100 MG last week and as I was walking to my bedroom in the dark living room, I saw a shadow of a man sitting on the couch, and as I walk into the room, his head quickly snaps to me, and I instantly go "Whaaat the fuck!?" and I back my ass out of there as fast as I can.

Didn't go to my bedroom that night, I slept in the kitchen. :3
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69701
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 7:26 pm

I've been having a reoccurring dream about Columbine. The dream changes every time I have it. It is either Eric or Dylan, but one of them some how survived their gunshot wound and somehow fully recovered from it, the other one died and it is years later and they are released back into society and they have been accepted back, and moved on and changed their ways. It is a very strange dream and i've had it atleast 10 times now.

Update: writing this a few nights later, had the SAME dream again..

I had another dream where I was talking to Eric's ghost and after few seconds of talking to him it felt like I had known and been friends with him forever, we talked about a lot of things, he told me there was this area at the school near a drain pipe where he wrote graffiti of his name that's still there and he went on to tell me one of the reasons he hung out with Dylan because of how tall he was and it made him feel more comfortable around the school. I asked him if he knew about the documentaries like Zero Hour or the new Rachel Scott film, and he told me no, then I asked him if he is able to watch movies while in ghost form, he told me that he could. I also remember talking to Dylan and felt this really warm, friendly feeling from him, and I was like HOLY FUCK ITS DYLAN! and we both started laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Columbine dreams/ paranormal experiences    Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 5:46 am

I'm not too sure where I was to post this but I decided here was best. I was wandering if anyone here has had columbine related dreams or acparanoral experience of such where you had felt their presence. Im very skeptical on the matter so I'd like to hear your stories on it.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 6:11 am

This thread here is about Columbine related dreams.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
H311ish.B3ast

H311ish.B3ast

Contribution Points : 67437

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 9:09 am

I had a dream a few nights ago, not really Columbine but Eric and Dylan were there. I didn't speak to them, nor do I think they even noticed me. It was one of those moments like when you see someone you know from school or work at a distance. They were just hanging out, being guys and seemingly laughing about something. I guess I wasn't ready to talk to them yet. lol
Back to top Go down
vodkasauce

Contribution Points : 65121

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:29 am

I take Ambien for my panic disorder and rampant insomnia and one of the side effects are very vivid dreams.

Just the other night, I had a "Columbine dream." For some reason, Columbine and an elementary school were in the same building. I was in the library sitting on the floor in front of the doors while my cousin's son (he's eight) was napping on the floor. I was reading a book or something when Eric and Dylan stormed in. Dylan immediately shot Kyle as Eric hurried past me. I looked up at Dylan confused and he motioned with his gun for me to leave so I pulled on his hand as if to say "Come on. Let's go then." He snatched his hand out of mine and slowly shook his head and mouthed for me to take JoJo (my cousin's son's nickname) and run. Again, I grabbed at his hand and pulled him to come with me and again he shook his head no. So I picked up JoJo, who was still somehow napping, and I ran to a classroom down the hall, which was a 5th grade class. I yelled at the teacher to get out of the building, but the teacher looked at me as if I were crazy.

And that was it. I remember waking up and feeling as if me pulling on his hand had been real. His eyes seemed so electric in my dream too. Urgent. Excited.

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 12:17 pm

I've had two dreams now relating to columbine, the first one I travelled back in time to 1998 to tell my parents to stop what was going to happen- I relayed all the facts back to them, the school name, the town name, the boys' names, their parents names, the date, etc. I was so desperate to stop it in my dream it was sad when I woke up and realized it did, in fact, happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 12:22 pm

The second dream I actually met Dylan and Eric, we hung out like normal teenagers, we laughed and talked but what really made me sad about this one is what our exchange of dialogue towards the end of the dream:
I said "I'm not sure if I'll see you guys again" I knew this wasn't real, but I wasn't entirely sure if I was dreaming
Eric said "yeah, we're not sure if we'll see you again either" he glances at Dylan, I assume this was a reference to their suicide
I then said "I don't know how I'm here but I need to talk to you guys about something, we'll talk about it in the car" (we had driven in a large SUV that was supposed to be Eric's car) I knew I needed to tell them that I knew what they were going to do, and try to prevent it but I never talked to them about it because I woke up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 5:05 am

I made a thread for this because I thought there was none, so this is what I wrote (I now delete my thread).

Have you ever dreamt of Columbine? How was it like?

I had my first nightmare of Columbine last night. I was inside a game with Eric and Dylan while they were assaulting me with guns. My first thought was when I woke up I don't want anyone to experience that. Like it has been a few times in my life, when I woke up I would instantly go to the same place if I would fell to sleep so I had to stay awake for a minute after I had done that once. I did not want to go trough all that again because it wasnt really nice. It wasnt awful dream, but it was hard to face.

They really didn't have any reason for their actions. It wasnt fair them to be 2 vs 1 because they were chasing me.

This was my third dream related to Columbine in any way.

In the first dream neither of them appeared, I just wondered in a small hill where they had done their actions. In the second dream I was in a similar place, a small hill next to and between neighbourhood area with Dylan before before he would go to kill people, maybe a night before. Dylan was serious and we were in a car. It was in late 90's (or 80's) so I had to give him a look at videogames before he would go now that he could, like to NES. It felt a little bit like if I could have met real Dylan or his soul in that episode. It was a beautiful thing in a way.

This last one did not feel so much related to Eric and Dylan, maybe just in a way like what they were really doing in the school, what were they really like and how their actions were against other in a moral way, because before going to sleep I watched youtube-videos of them and realized a bit of Dylan I had not before.
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 12:59 am

I had a dream I was Eric and me and Dylan went to CHS (which looked nothing like it) and it was full of construction workers building this large memorial room (?) with names of all the people in it. I remember seeing in a reflection of my face I had a red star pattern over my face. Then the builders walked in and I tried to duck out of their view but they saw us and I said to them "keep up the good work on this memorial, we just came to pay our respects" and they turned and said in a sort of strange calm and confused voice "Thank you.." Then we walked out and it felt extremely awkward knowing what we had done and they are building this memorial for the damage we had made... bizarre.
Back to top Go down
ColumbineIsInterestingAF

Contribution Points : 65637
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 5:18 am

I actually have had a dream that i commited a mass shooting. I have no desire to do so, i think it occured from researching alot of mass shootings. I was in the backyard of a school like the playground area for recess. i had two handguns and was shooting everyone, than all of a sudden i had a sword and walked up to this one kid and pulled him by his hair cuz he had really long hair and stuck the sword through his abdomen. than shortly after i woke up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 2:40 pm

I have had a few. One was this vivid realistic dream where I was cuddling with Dylan in my bed and it was super bright in my room Embarassed Another one was where I walking down the hall of my school Talking/Smiling with him. I remember feeling relaxed in both.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105538
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 12:54 pm

I've only had one dream during the years I was obsessed with learning everything I could about Columbine. It doesn't have Eric and Dylan in it specifically, but it was so realistic that I woke up in a panic. I was walking down a hallway in school when I heard gunshots and screams. I kind of freeze for a little bit until tons of kids are running past me. Someone grabs me and says "Run!, they are shooting". This is where I freak out and start running. As I get to near the front of the school I hear the gunshots very close to me so I run into a bathroom. I stay there for a few seconds before I realize I'm a sitting duck and I have to get out, as the front doors are prob 30 yards away. I run out of the bathroom, and soon as I look behind me, there are 2 shooters in black probably 20 feet at most away. I remember just being like this is it, as I start a mad dash to the front doors. I hear "pop, pop, pop", and then feel the worst shooting pains in my lower back. After a few more pops, I can't stand anymore and fall to the ground. Everything is wavy and I'm slowly losing consciousness, and I really think this is it. I believe I even thought about my mother as things got black, and then, boom I wake up in a huge panic jump out of bed and feel my back to realize I wasn't shot. It was amazing how realistic it was as I felt genuine fear and pain in my dream. I didn't even wake up right away so that made it even worse. I really thought that was it for me. It's crazy how real dreams can feel sometimes.
Back to top Go down
ZCD99

ZCD99

Contribution Points : 62634

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 9:00 am

A weird dream i had related to "Flowers On The Wall - The Statler Brothers" and connections to the shooting. The song is heard in "Dylan Klebold and Nate Dykeman going to Columbine". Also this song has been in 2 dreams in a row. the other wasn't Columbine related.

So it starts with me and a friend are listening to music and the above song comes on. He seems to really enjoy it. I then proceed to go into a talk about how the songs lyrics connect to Eric, Dylan, and the shooting.

I pull out a conveniently placed chalk board and start comparing the lyrics.

"I keep hearin' you're concerned about my happiness
But all that thought you're givin' me is conscience I guess
"

There happiness obviously.

"While you 'n' your friends are worried about me I'm havin' lots of fun"

Them going out to shoot targets and prep. Doom maybe.

"Countin' flowers on the wall
That don't bother me at all
"

In the dream this had something to do about loneliness or being excluded.

"Playin' solitaire till dawn with a deck of fifty-one"

A fifty-one deck for solitaire is a broken game. Representing a broken D+E

"Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo"

Smoking although legal at the age of 18 is something portrayal as an adult activity. While Captain Kangaroo was a children's television show. E+D being younger yet doing something big like they are about to do (although Eric was 18 so he could smoke i guess).

"Last night I dressed in tails, pretended I was on the town"

Them both in their trench coats reenacting what will happen. The town being the school.

"It's good to see you, I must go, I know I look a fright
Anyway my eyes are not accustomed to this light
"

In my dream I refer to them leaving there homes. Maybe seeing there parents before the day. And the light comment about the time they spent in the basement.

"And my shoes are not accustomed to this hard concrete"

Being uneasy. maybe nerves.

"So I must go back to my room and make my day complete"

This one in the dream i said there room was the library. And obviously "make my day complete" was the suicide.

It ends with his saying. "Thats cool."

Tried to keep it as short as possible This is all coincidence however as I typed this i got a bit of a sinking feeling in my stomach thinking about the coincidences. Kinda eerie I thought. What about you guys? Am I crazy? Is this just a bunch of malarkey? Let me know.

Contribution Points : 67823

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 1:53 am

I think I already wrote about this dream on the forum before, but its kind of on topic.

A few months ago I had a dream about a shooting but I was the victim. I was eating lunch in one of the classrooms when my friend asked me to go get something. I stepped outside into the hallway, it was way more quiet than usual. As I kept walking, I crossed a corner and there was your stereotypical dude there; trench coat, tec-9, and so on, standing there. We stared each other down for a few seconds and, I don't know how to explain this, but I gained control of the dream and decided to book it in the other direction. The figure there raised his gun and took one shot at me in the back. In the dream I fell to the floor with agonizing pain and tried to crawl towards an exit as it slowly faded to black. When the dream turned completely black, I shot out of bed scared out of my mind, as with any nightmare.

I don't know why this dream sticks with me so much, I still remember it vividly after all this time.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105538
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 5:18 pm

21stcenturyreality wrote:
I think I already wrote about this dream on the forum before, but its kind of on topic.

A few months ago I had a dream about a shooting but I was the victim. I was eating lunch in one of the classrooms when my friend asked me to go get something. I stepped outside into the hallway, it was way more quiet than usual. As I kept walking, I crossed a corner and there was your stereotypical dude there; trench coat, tec-9, and so on, standing there. We stared each other down for a few seconds and, I don't know how to explain this, but I gained control of the dream and decided to book it in the other direction. The figure there raised his gun and took one shot at me in the back. In the dream I fell to the floor with agonizing pain and tried to crawl towards an exit as it slowly faded to black. When the dream turned completely black, I shot out of bed scared out of my mind, as with any nightmare.

I don't know why this dream sticks with me so much, I still remember it vividly after all this time.

Those are the exact feelings I felt too. I felt some really bad pain and anxiety in my dream. It's crazy how real a dream can feel. I remember every second this dream too, and it always sticks in my mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 11:31 pm

I had one last night. I dreamt that I had a staring contest in this classroom with Dylan. It was kinda weird Laughing
Back to top Go down
Glamazon

Contribution Points : 66910
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 12:05 pm

21stcenturyreality wrote:

When there's a strong and overwhelming emotion attached to a memory, it's easier to remember it.

spidEr

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 1:05 am

In my dream last night I was around 16 and walking home from high school with some friends, and we were all in dusters like we copied the trench coat mafia and made it our little group. We walked into the town's shopping center and we saw Dylan in the background, we chased after him to talk with him but we lost track of him. Then we spotted him up a hill, near a road and it was almost like he was trying to avoid us we followed up behind him and he seemed pissed off about us wearing the coats and turned looked at us for a few seconds, then proceeded to walk away from us like he was angry. I remember one of the people in our group yelled "Dylan!" to get him back, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74989
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 12:07 pm

I like to imagine that those are Eric and Dylan's ghosts infiltrating our dreams.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Columbine Related Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine Related Dreams
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next