Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fate of their souls ?

Go down 
+14
Undyne
deathmedic
Sane One
tfsa47090
Draw_It_White
WendlaBergman
Juicy Jazzy
Falco
ellie z
PaintItBlack
Sabratha
browneyes11
Nirvana92
Abigail Lee
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79861
Forum Reputation : 38

Fate of their souls ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of their souls ?   Fate of their souls ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 12:20 pm

Would it be strange for me to hope they found happiness after their death - and not just them, but their victims are in paradise too. Why? Cause they killed for that reason, they weren't happy and they were just kids who wanted to be happy and feel loved and accepted like everybody else.

I know If i were to lash out at people or did mistakes because I'm in a bad place or I feel like giving up, the sole reason is simply that I tried to be happy but I couldn't find it.

Fate of their souls ?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3