Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What would they blame in your case?

Go down 
+45
DevilishManiac
theartofwar
Engel
Mass_Killer_
Amokauliflower
Nulla
ANOMIC
Killisaki
Koltin
lognifiiskurk
Xtina
Luci
dyonqqr
Tommy QTR
Screamingophelia
Kaynvink
QuestionMark
STK
REBdoomer1999
silentprocess
InsaneIntruder
aquillina
sscc
Moonshadow
exceptionella
shades
radaddio
gasolinechild
FlyerFan
WendlaBergman
Scypek
Violenta
NineIsGod
aubre
Gustopoet2
Duskstareblazeithappypone
Jenn
eli27
Sickfetus
boringguy
Falco
ThoughtBox
browneyes11
Draw_It_White
Sabratha
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 10:33 am

1. I'm pretty good at hiding my private life from my public life. My Facebook portrays an educated, peaceful, sorority girl who spends time with family and friends. My Tumblr, while still very much me, shows my interest in Columbine, drinking and smoking, sexual stuff, etc. My parents think I'm an angel who has never touched a drink or anything, but my friends know I can get crazy. But then again, don't most teenagers have that secret side??
2. My multiple therapists and psychiatrists
3. Medications
4. I have A Mother's Reckoning in my library, but that's about it
5. My music library is pretty tame tbh, but I do have a folder on my Spotify for music that Eric and Dylan liked, but that's mostly for research purposes bc it's not my style
6. Lots of saved documents, articles, evidence, and pictures, as well as my own research document on Columbine on my computer
7. Literally all I watch is crime shows like Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 72006
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 10:46 am

exceptionella wrote:
Oh I also forgot to mention the fact that I actually have the Natural Selection, Wrath and Humanity is Overrated t-shirt's lol

Oh, really? I am planning to get a Wrath T-shirt myself Smile Have you got BDU trousers (black or camouflage) and at least one long black duster/trench coat, too? Smile I do!

To be more serious: the "adults" always try to find an easy way, and making certain things into scapegoats might mean an easy way. But, this will never lead to a real solution.
(I cannot help but agree with everything Elliott Aronson wrote about this in his book "After Columbine". Finally, an "adult" who tries his best to understand.)

In my case, the possible scapegoats would be:

- My internet browsing history - being active on this forum, and too much stuff about death, violence, suicide, violent death, violent crimes, criminology and criminal psychology
- If I was so dumb that I did not destroy all data on my hard drive (but I would do so: if I had any intentions on doing any kind of destructive or self-destructive deeds, I would reinstall my *nix so that all the earlier data would be gone forever), so my files, my unpublished writings and the pictures I collected would tell everything
- If they could track my online activity (though I would surely delete every account that is possible to delete), my presence on mental health forums would be something "interesting" for those who enjoy gossiping and combining
- My preferances for clothing - military style outfit AND a great collection of "violent metal band" (this is all they usually see about it) and jet fighter aircraft T-shirts
- Bitterness for that I had no chances to start a career in the military or in the police
- I am sure that my musical preferences would give a great object for them to blame. I bet they would take my fascination of old German composers for an evidence for sympathizing with nazism; my interest in oldschool metal as a clear sign of aggression and of being a "rebel" who "does not fit in and unwilling to fit in"; my interest in the 90's black metal subculture as a sure sign of being "possessed by Satan"
- Having grown up (as far as "growing up" is appropriate to me) in a troubled family
- Oh okay: being unable or unwilling to grow up is a great excuse and topic of articles
- Intense anger towards an abusive mother (waaah, this would surely make their day!)
- Having been in a victim position for a long time
- A long history of school mobbing, and so:
- Being a loner; despite being polite and helpful toward others, experiencing difficulties in making friends, and so:
- Longing for such a good friendship/cooperation as the one Eric and Dylan had (because I could give so much!)
- I suck at German, exactly as Eric did
- Yes I like KMFDM and Rammstein, too (among many other bands)
- Being way too much into nonviolence (like nonviolent communication, veg*anism)
- Having no sexual life and being okay with it
- Being avoidant when it comes to "violent" games: I have good reasons for not playing Doom, Quake or something like this.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79861
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 11:11 am

You're a very interesting person [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 72006

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 6:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: interesting that you say this! Thanks, anyway cyclops
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83552
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 10:00 am

sunny

Last edited by sscc on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 73498

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 10:34 am

I would never dream of picking up a gun and going on a killing spree. But if I had a list of reasons here's what I've found.
Bullying
Politics
This cruel world
My fascination of Eric and Dylan
Stupid people
People I hate/dislike
And so much more

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85953
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 1:25 am

Video games. Level 30 on Steam, several alts, plenty of violent video games etc.
Back to top Go down
silentprocess

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 62209

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 10:15 am

My political leanings
Internet history
Possibly video games have doom on every system I can buy it on
If they were able to locate my writings that would be of interest, I can't even find where they are
Not having any friends/Loner
Co-workers would say I was strange and had a different sense of humor
My medication or my depression/anxiety/medical history
This site where I actually feel I can express my real views

Who knows what else they would grab onto, I think a lot of the things I did when I was younger on the internet are gone, if anything is ever gone. Back when internet was dial-up I made my own site which was pretty dark and was a part of a hacking group, when hacking was super easy lol.

REBdoomer1999

Contribution Points : 64487

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 6:49 pm

-DOOM
-Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
-4chan
-Industrial music
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73094
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 6:53 pm

The prime scapegoat would probably be this very forum. I imagine that the news media would create allusions between me and Lanza, considering somewhat similar life circumstances and my interest in his case. In high school I would frequently check out books on a wide variety of violent subjects, so that would probably lead to some "fun" headlines. My family and friends would probably become targets because of "missed warning signs".

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

Last edited by STK on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 4:27 pm

boringguy wrote:
Yeah, it is one of my favorite books. I think more people should read it.

I tried, but then I stopped roughly 40 pages in. It's really hard for me to focus on anything, even important stuff. It makes me want to say I have ADD or something to that effect, but I find that most people who self-diagnose are pretentious assholes looking for attention, so I don't, because I hate the thought of joining that kind of crowd.
Back to top Go down
Kaynvink

Kaynvink

Contribution Points : 61475

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 3:27 pm

If they went into my home afterwards they would probably first notice that a playlist (or single song I set on repeat ) would be playing , most likely it would be something like "the last day on eart" by manson or "today" by kmfdm or like I said some playlist I made up for that with similar music. Second they would find all my online accounts (one of them would be steam were many "violent video games" are on as well and my interest in mass murder , plus that they would be questioning people from my college and other places I went to and they would most likely categorize my as quiet , probably also bemused to an extent that I appeared completly absent in thoughts but also nice and not a troublemaker . Overall I think they would blame the usual stuff , "violent mass murder games" "satanic music" and probably this"killer fandom community"and "mental illness"

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 3:43 pm

Columbine happened my senior year so honestly if it was after they'd blame it on Columbine ... especially since I started researching as soon as I got home and saw the news. Saw Patrick Ireland fall out of the window, Saw the pictures of Eric and Dylan and said "why did the hot guy try to blow up his school?" I was 17, no judgement please.

Before it would be bullying more than likely. I was bullied pretty bad. It was torture.

Contribution Points : 92067
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 8:25 pm

For me it would be(not in order BTW):

My Depression.
My Autism.
My Loneliness.
I Play violent video games.
I was bullied a lot.
I am a loner.
Being rejected by girls.
Not having that many friends.
Interest in Mass Shootings especially School Shootings.
The obsession I have with guns.
I'm very unsociable.
The fact that I've had mental breakdowns.
I'm a member of this Forum.
Being madly in love with someone.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40334
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 10:18 pm

"He was a member of school shooting worshipping online communities," commence moral panic, Jenn has another media shitstorm to deal with.
Someone blames video games despite me not playing video games.
My void love life is interpreted as me being a raging incel or something.
Any abnormalities in psychological assessments throughout my life would be picked apart and put back together into quite a different individual than I actually am.
It really all depends on how much of my internet history is dredged up. If all of it is, it would make some bizarre media coverage and I'd probably get an Encylopedia Dramatica page.
I think I wore a long coat in public once like an idiot. I blame teenage edgelordery, the news would blame this forum / Columbine / whatever high profile mass shooting happened last.

For any government agents reading this, this is in the "framed for a shooting" scenario. I have no intentions of pulling any stunts and have no harmful ideation toward myself and / or others.

Koltin and QuestionMark like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 12:00 am

They'd prolly blame the gun
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40153
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 12:20 am

-my family(literally why i don't plan on doing anything harmful or life-changing)
-guns
-trump(i used to be a trump supporting idiot- not anymore tho cuz i decided to be neutral in the politics side of things)
-columbine
-bullying(i had rumors about me in school and some insults/threats thrown at me online)
-being friends with hayden jagst
-being the complete quiet kid stereotype in school(like i can barely look at anyone in school)
-anger issues
-and teh interwebz

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35727
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 12:25 pm

Given I'm on Zoloft I'm sure that would be a hot topic

Internet history: this place, police bodycam footage of ppl being shot n killed, researching shootings, assorted death related stuff
My Spotify playlist lol
Wrath hoodie
I have a liquor brand handbag that says 'fuck the world' hanging from my bedroom door I suppose that's a form of expression
Shitload of black clothes
Tattoos?? (Some don't get 'it')
Self harm scars

The fact I'm a loner and don't see ppl. Well that's depression and anxiety for ya

The fact I have a text from my mum asking me not to turn into a serial killer LOL (no one gets my dark humour. I'm half insulted and half impressed she thinks I have the skills to pull that off)

Probably more I don't realise right now

Koltin and Sufficient-weight like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61039

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 6:53 pm

- Being on this forum
- Playing Postal 2 on a regular basis
- Knowing quite a bit about mass murder
- My Internet History
From looking at how the media handles mass murders, they would probably just say my 'obsession' with mass murder or the videogames.

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 7:01 pm

Cmon guys I haven't heard american media blame video games since 2012
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 7:07 pm

I think it's still possible. A few months ago some politician in Ohio tried to ban GTA V as he thought it was responsible for a spike in carjackings. There will always be someone to blame the videogames, especially if it's ones they don't like.

Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104712
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 3:07 pm

Kinda surprised that this thread actually got revived
any way in my case:

Internet history, chrome only saves around 3 months for some reason.
Listened to heavy metal
Have band shirts, some BDU.
Is on this forum
Is on antidepressant in my case it was used for the drowsiness side effect, I am an insomniac.
Have a lot of shooter games on my steam including Counter Strike,Doom reboot, Doom Eternal, Postal 2 and 4 etc.
Have some military training manuals I needed for Milsim on ARMA 3.
Liked war movies. Ie FMJ, Hacksaw ridge, The Pacific, Band of Brothers and Apocalypse Now
Love for firearms.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42443
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 4:49 pm

For me, in a very what if, this is just saying what I say, don't saying that I will do something like an attack.
But anyways, I guess it would be:
-Internet history
-Interest in mass shooters
-Interest in firearms
-Interest in violent anime and manga
-Interest in niche, obscure and murderous religions and cults
-Autism that at one point was said to be the reason that I as a child showed hard understanding of other people emotions, along other abstract concept
-This forum
-Telegram, certain subreddits and other online stuff
-Liking depressive style music and songs about violence
I would say also videogames, but I dont really like shooter games, like I have Morityu (and even did the RPG Maker Wikia page on it), which is like the closest game I can think I play to be blamed, also possibly Saya no Uta (also edited the wikipedia page on it of the wikipedia of my native language), also some obscure games that are weird, like Heart of Saphilamun and that game where you play has a pedo and have to capture all children (five or six, represented by hearts, don't remember) and avoid normal people (represented by diagonal squares. But honestly, I bet the media wouldn´t around blaming old obscure games, like they would only blame modern games really like Call of Duty and whatnot, the closest that I played to one of those modern games was No More Heroes on a Wii (released in 2007) emulator, but honestly that game being blamed seems far fetched, unless I do a rampage with a bean kantana lol. I don't really have interest in those games, like Call of Duty, to be honest, I prefer more old games.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

QuestionMark and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43476
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 11:34 am

>Being a member of this forum.
>Obsession with true crime in general
>Lover of horror movies especially slashers and faux snuff
>Internet History
>Absolute apathy for most things
>Revolted of the modern world
>Right wing politics
>Herostratic Fame/wanting a legacy
>Previous run ins with "Illuminated Negros" to put it lightly
>Aspergers/Mental Health
>Association with other shooters such as William Atchison, Hayden Jagst & I guess Blake Vincent Brayton though he became an hero before he became a shooter.
>Vidya games

NEXT STEP UP and Vlixu23 like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43476
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 11:38 am

Killisaki wrote:
For me, in a very what if, this is just saying what I say, don't saying that I will do something like an attack.
But anyways, I guess it would be:
-Internet history
-Interest in mass shooters
-Interest in firearms
-Interest in violent anime and manga
-Interest in niche, obscure and murderous religions and cults
-Autism that at one point was said to be the reason that I as a child showed hard understanding of other people emotions, along other abstract concept
-This forum
-Telegram, certain subreddits and other online stuff
-Liking depressive style music and songs about violence
I would say also videogames, but I dont really like shooter games, like I have Morityu (and even did the RPG Maker Wikia page on it), which is like the closest game I can think I play to be blamed, also possibly Saya no Uta (also edited the wikipedia page on it of the wikipedia of my native language), also some obscure games that are weird, like Heart of Saphilamun and that game where you play has a pedo and have to capture all children (five or six, represented by hearts, don't remember)  and avoid normal people (represented by diagonal squares. But honestly, I bet the media wouldn´t around blaming old obscure games, like they would only blame modern games really like Call of Duty and whatnot, the closest that I played to one of those modern games was No More Heroes on a Wii (released in 2007) emulator, but honestly that game being blamed seems far fetched, unless I do a rampage with a bean kantana lol. I don't really have interest in those games, like Call of Duty, to be honest, I prefer more old games.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lognifiiskurk, NEXT STEP UP and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
Nulla

Contribution Points : 21066

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 4:38 pm

Last edited by Nulla on Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 28085
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 12:37 am

Meth

Primate Murder, daniellesmug, Nulla, 22:22, Timur's Swan Song and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2022 7:52 pm

Killisaki wrote:

Can't say he was wrong
(Also for google translate Joao = John)

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mass_Killer_

Mass_Killer_

Contribution Points : 20610

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2022 10:11 pm

- My obsession with jihadist terrorism and school shootings - Being a member of this forum - having several videos of Isis executions on my cell phone - I play video games like GTA and PUBG - being the stereotyped quiet kid in the room - having no friends
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36300
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2022 10:17 pm

-music?
-video games/violent media (boomers probably)
-my interests
-bullying?
-the internet maybe

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 34957

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 8:56 pm

if i had to guess for me, it'd first probably be getting sent to the mental hospital for a myriad of reasons about a year and a half ago.
Then they'd probably go through my history if i hadn't obliterated my hard drives or phones.
Posts on twitter and other sites and websites as a whole would probably be next and would explain most everything.
video games music and just being lonely would be the underlying motives.

it'd probably go something like this
-previous mental health shit
-the worst breakup i've had
-personality
-my views on certain topics
-history on social media
-clothing choice
-music
-videogames

then again, i'm not homocidal and think i would be a lot more calm than most would be, however when in the heat of the moment i guess anything could happen, the adrenaline would make anything hard.

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 1:50 am

They will probably blame it on my interest in sick and morbid topics, isolation, and mental illness or shit like that.
Back to top Go down
DevilishManiac

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 20570

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2022 10:54 am

Implying they wouldn't just chimp out about guns and muh white supremacy for all of you.

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 9:34 am

Last edited by SpeciesTraitor on Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14620
Forum Reputation : 168

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 10:34 am

internet

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7524
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 2:08 pm

Japanese B Movies and 4chan

ANOMIC and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down
RickMaster

RickMaster

Contribution Points : 9351
Forum Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 4:40 pm

Probably my fascination with mass shootings in general, especially Columbine.

Maybe my gore phase that i had, the small anger issues, gun's, my weird mental heath.

The dumb and ignorant one's are obviously going to blame my love for heavy metal and video games.

-Roddy "The Rod" Piper, "They Live" (1988)

Engel and proshooter like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 7:52 pm

nice try fed
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42909
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 10:34 pm

I don't appreciate the people who worship the child sacrifice devil

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

ANOMIC, Denethor and RickMaster like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would they blame in your case?   What would they blame in your case? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would they blame in your case?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2