Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marilyn Manson talks about Columbine's effect on his career

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JayJay

Contribution Points : 97164
Forum Reputation : 0

Marilyn Manson talks about Columbine's effect on his career Empty
PostSubject: Marilyn Manson talks about Columbine's effect on his career   Marilyn Manson talks about Columbine's effect on his career Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:25 pm

One thing is sure: there is hypocrisy in Time magazine putting mass killers on their covers while demonizing artists.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119008
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson talks about Columbine's effect on his career   Marilyn Manson talks about Columbine's effect on his career Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:57 pm

Here is another thread started about Marilyn Manson and Columbine.

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98769
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson talks about Columbine's effect on his career   Marilyn Manson talks about Columbine's effect on his career Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:43 am

I enjoyed his music immensely; it's unimaginable the level of undeserved hate he would have gotten after Columbine.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83807
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson talks about Columbine's effect on his career   Marilyn Manson talks about Columbine's effect on his career Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:28 am

I agree with Juicy Jazzy, millions of people listen to his music, but only the few who have it in them anyway commit major crimes. It's hardly related enough to justify all the scrutiny he has come under. If millions can listen to his music without deciding to shoot up a school, and only two do, then that to me proves that his music is not at all to blame.

Last edited by eli27 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fatlittleparasite

Contribution Points : 97927
Forum Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson talks about Columbine's effect on his career   Marilyn Manson talks about Columbine's effect on his career Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:44 pm

If anyone is interested, he did an AMA on reddit the other day. He didn't say much about Columbine, though, except a small mention when someone asked him something about The Matrix.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson talks about Columbine's effect on his career   Marilyn Manson talks about Columbine's effect on his career Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Manson talks about Columbine's effect on his career
Page 1 of 1