Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KMFDM

Contribution Points : 48968
Forum Reputation : 55

Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster? Empty
PostSubject: Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster?   Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 1:59 pm

I remember reading that Dylan had a Marilyn Manson poster. Do you know if that's true?

"The solution is Walther." -Matti Juhani Saari
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 83007
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster?   Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 12:47 am

KMFDM wrote:
I remember reading that Dylan had a Marilyn Manson poster. Do you know if that's true?

Yes, he did.
pg. 10511
The Klebold's said that Dylan had a Nine Inch Nails poster and another poster of a woman in a leopard bikini. The Klebold's said that Dylan also had three sports pictures regarding baseball and also had some street signs. Mrs. Klebold indicated that Dylan had a poster of Marilyn Manson and that she asked him about it, and in particular asked him what it meant. Dylan had told her that it didn't mean anything and that he didn't really listen to lyrics of Marilyn Manson music, however, did listen to the music. The Klebold's indicated that Dylan liked Techno music, which Mr. Klebold described as "machine made music." In particular, Dylan liked Ramstien and KMFDM.

Not only that, but during the execution of the search warrant at the Klebold's home there was gutted BMW (probably a project car for Dylan and his dad) with lots of stickers on it.
pg. 9077
Parked on the exterior of the residence, on the north side, is a black BMW 320i. This vehicle has no registration plates and the interior is partially gutted. There are numerous stickers on the car. These stickers are: 1) the Chemical Brothers, 2) Rammstein, 3) Marilyn Manson, 4) KMFDM NAIVE, 5) NIN (the second 'N' is backwards). It does not appear that this vehicle was used for any transportation.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 47539
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster?   Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 4:49 pm

A really shame don't exist photos of bedrooms of E&D

Last edited by REBELVODKA on Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster?   Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 12:02 am

REBELVODKA wrote:
A really shame don't exist potos of bedrooms of E&D

It would be really great to see some very in depth photos of both Eric and Dylan's rooms. I am sure that LE took some sort of photos of their rooms for documentation purposes. You'd imagine that at least some photos have to exist somewhere. Whether or not these photos will ever surface, who knows.
Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 47539
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster?   Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 6:36 pm

hvernon wrote:
REBELVODKA wrote:
A really shame don't exist potos of bedrooms of E&D

It would be really great to see some very in depth photos of both Eric and Dylan's rooms. I am sure that LE took some sort of photos of their rooms for documentation purposes. You'd imagine that at least some photos have to exist somewhere. Whether or not these photos will ever surface, who knows.
Oh what pleasure... smell 90's

Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 79103
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster?   Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 6:23 am

This whole thing about Marilyn Manson puzzles me, because its videly agreed upon that they werent Manson- fans. Yet, according to 'The search for truth at Columbine', Eric apparently did sometimes listen to Manson, given that he had written M.M- initials.

Marilyn Manson, in fact, denied that they were fans of him,because friends of the two gun men denied this. He himself claims that he was blamed for 36 school shootings.

I honestly think it's pretty lame that people can blame music, because is people would have done their research, they would have found that, for the most part, its completely irrellevant. Its about mental health issues,combined with environmental factors and a desire for fame, and just a host of other factors. And, yes, access to firearms(fact).

Basically speaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster?   Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 4:38 pm

KMFDM wrote:
Marilyn Manson seems like someone Dylan would've liked.
Back to top Go down
Reznor

Reznor

Contribution Points : 41396
Forum Reputation : 350

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster?   Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 9:43 pm

There is evidence pointing to the fact that Dylan did like Marilyn Manson. The aforementioned sticker and poster, CDs were found in his room and car, he mentioned the song Sweet Dreams on his webpage plans which likely was the Marilyn Manson version, and there were also a few places where he sketched symbols that look like the antichrist superstar logo.
Eric did mention M.M. which likely stood for Marilyn Manson but he didn't do it in a way that would suggest he liked listening to his music.
Both Twiggy and Marilyn Manson are also in their favorite movie, Lost Highway and the song Apple of Sodom is featured on the film's soundtrack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster?   Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 2:07 am

I assume you have your answer by now but I always wanted to see the bedrooms too. When I first started learning about Columbine I was disappointed to learn there weren't any. At least there's photos of Adam Lanza's and Dylann Roof's bedrooms. I guess the only photo we have close to either Dylan or Eric's rooms is this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
which appears to be Eric's room when the house was for sale after the family moved. It's a shame because I heard that Dylan's house was apparently huge. He probably had a graciously sized bedroom. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster?   Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Dylan really have a Marilyn Manson poster?
Page 1 of 1