Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers

Go down 
+14
bubbles
astrospace92
ThoughtBox
Draw_It_White
Freezingmoon
sororityalpha
meenwhile
Jenn
lio45
aubre
PaintItBlack
LPorter101
WendlaBergman
lol
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84071
Forum Reputation : 13

Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:06 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wonder what Sue would think if she saw these, I actually find them quite touching and I'm not much of a sentimentalist, at least as far as E/D go.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:08 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
Enjoy getting E &D's fashion for yourself!

I'm sure someone could make a buck selling E/D fashion, just not a ton anymore! Gotta love the t-shirts!

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96716
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
The girl who drew most of these said that she is ordering these printed on high quality art paper and is going to send them to Sue but I don't know if she's sent off the package yet.
If she ever gets a reply, I'll try to post it here.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:42 pm

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 3:06 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
The girl who drew most of these said that she is ordering these printed on high quality art paper and is going to send them to Sue but I don't know if she's sent off the package yet.
If she ever gets a reply, I'll try to post it here.

Thanks, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that would be most interesting to see a reply.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 12:30 am

A Mother's love by Keith P.Feiffer

Holding on for dear life in his death..

Desperately a Mother grips on to the last vestiges of her once son that has seemingly vanished in her embraced. He is now but a phantom. His humanity swallowed up by the symbolism of his blacker-than-pitch trench coat; his weapons of destruction still primed in his death’s grip.  The son she once thought she knew, now turned “Monster”, the embodiment of Hate. A fallen angel lost in permanent disgrace; lost to his own raging battle cast back at the world out of acrimony, sadness, pain and despair.  She clings on to ‘him’ so hard, for dear life itself but her arms no longer encompass her beloved human son. Instead, her own being merges and melds inward, bleeding into the hollow blackness that once embodied him. The more she tightens and holds fast, his essence slips through her fingers, his head and facial features deleted, irrelevant, long but lost on that fateful, terrible day.   The one she’d loved, raised and known with great fondness all her life has slipped away into the night, right under her nose -  disappeared, vanquished for good.   His being, both the promise of humanity and goodness of spirit no longer of substance and all that remains is the symbol humanity will forever remember of that coal black trench coat poised for battle, arms imperceptibly lowered in surrender yet forever impervious and callously foreign to a mother’s love which can no longer save him. All that remains forever in this ignorant world’s perception is the evil personified of the ‘The Monster’ and the disgrace of a mother that seemingly allowed him to exist. How blind they all are.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 11:54 am

Wow, that artwork is incredible, very well done.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 10:32 pm

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 12:44 am

Dylan and his cat Rocky

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

Contribution Points : 74278
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:15 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:

Fuck, man. These mother and son ones are tragic. So beautiful sand heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

Contribution Points : 74278

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:19 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
lol wrote:
lmao @ lporter's photos

I wanted to give the fangirls enough shower-nozzle-masturbation material to last them for weeks. Very Happy

(If you know where that quote came from, then you are sehr kewl.)

…Did it make you want to get fucked gently with a chainsaw… ?

Cool
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:25 pm

E&D's quotes painted on walls

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 12:08 am

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 12:14 am

Dylan by Art for Columbine

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 75167

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:18 am

ThoughtBox wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:

I wonder what Sue would think if she saw these, I actually find them quite touching and I'm not much of a sentimentalist, at least as far as E/D go.

I agree. Even though I despise Dylan for his incomprehensibly cruel actions on 4/20, there's no doubt that these are very poignant. I've shed tears before when watching Sue's interviews when she talks about her lost son. It's images like this that make you so sad that he chose to go down the route he did.

I sometimes wonder how E&D would feel about their actions if they were to able reflect on them a few years after the massacre when they were a little older and were able to somehow fully grasp all the heartbreak for everyone involved that they left in their wake.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 8:41 pm

Artistic representation of Eric's chest

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:30 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:

Oh, that's a really good piece of art! But how did the artist know, how his torso looked like? Did he/she just assume how it looked like, or is there a photo of him topless? Also it reminds me of a quote by Edvard Munch "From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity."
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 8:40 pm

vulnerableeyes wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:

Oh, that's a really good piece of art! But how did the artist know, how his torso looked like? Did he/she just assume how it looked like, or is there a photo of him topless? Also it reminds me of a quote by Edvard Munch "From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity."

I am not sure what the artist was thinking as it has no signature.I try to give credit to the artist when I can.
To me the arms look more muscular than Eric's really were which is why I think its a bit symbolic.
To me I take the flowers as either a memorial for E &D or representative of the good the artist believes existed inside him also.

Back to top Go down
cyn1231

cyn1231

Contribution Points : 74082
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 9:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting these. They are all very beautiful. The ones with Dylan and Sue are exceptionally heart wrenching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 6:52 am

Some of these are really good.The ones with Dyl and his mum look like they are based on real life.Has anyone on this message board done any of these paintings?
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 12:20 am

E&D wrestle with fate

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 3:45 am

A reflective Dylan

Fantastic likeness

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 73523

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 9:46 am

PaintItBlack wrote:

Just looking at these make my heartache for Sue.

Contribution Points : 73523

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 9:47 am

PaintItBlack wrote:

I can totally picture Eric having that tattooed on his chest.

jp2892

Contribution Points : 72485

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 5:15 pm

My god. I know I'm not the first to say this, but the ones of Dylan and his mom made my heart ache. Her love for him is so immense and I know she wishes every day that she could embrace her baby like that just one more time.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 12:47 am

Dylan with his three pets. By dylicious-vodka

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79886
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:21 am

I love that cat drawing of him SOOO MUCH.

I want someone to do an on-point Eric art with all of his favourite things or with Sparky...

PostSubject: Re: Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers   Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone knows how much I dislike these two killers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2