Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident.

Go down 
+2
aubre
PaintItBlack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 97116
Forum Reputation : 52

Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident. Empty
PostSubject: Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident.   Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:01 pm

Considering what he eventually ended up doing,I always thought this was such a kind thing to do.

Chris Hooker- Dylan Klebold was.... "a tall, quiet kid with an interest in computers, a knack for math and a passion for baseball."

When a reporter wrote Klebold down as a suspect on 4/20 Chris responded, "You'd better cross Dylan's name off. He's not that kind of person. He would never do this."

"I never saw hate in him," says Hooker, an 18-year-old senior who also was in a fantasy baseball league. He used to spend hours on the telephone with the alleged jock-hater Klebold, arguing about who is the greatest baseball player. "His hero was Roger Clemens," Hooker says.

Hooker's brother had died in a motorcycle accident. Klebold asked him if his brother believed in God. He comforted him by saying, "He's in a better place now."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
aubre

Contribution Points : 82168
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident.   Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:45 pm

Of course, Dylan for sure thought that death was better than living. Maybe he really believed he was sending all the people he killed to a better place.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 80286
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident.   Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:51 pm

maybe he just said what he thought would be the right thing to say. Regardless, he did have compassion to those around him when he was on earth. Hence the homicide was extreeemely unexpected but as said above he believed death was better than living, and he didn't care on 4/20 that he took others out if it meant he will take himself out too lastly.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96724
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident.   Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:58 am

I think Dylan could be a nice guy. As nice as any I suppose. But towards the end of his life I wonder how much of that niceness was his personality and how much was his "lying mask" that he was showing others just to get thru life.

aquillina

Contribution Points : 73923
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident.   Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 9:09 am

Deep down Dylan really did have a sweet side. But in the end his depression turned against him and he surrendered himself to the wrong forces. Someone really should have told him he was an awesome guy, like that would have changed anything.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96724
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident.   Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 9:27 am

Also that link...I know its a wiki so prob anyone can write on it, but it has the Prom listed as April 4. I am hesitant to believe much on sites like that.

PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 97116
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident.   Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 9:01 pm

This is not something that someone made up.
This incident has been known of since 1999 and the article used to be at the link below but has been taken down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84471
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident.   Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 9:14 pm

This just goes to show you how he had everyone fooled about how he really felt about his life and everything else.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident.   Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan comforted classmate who lost a brother in motorcycle accident.
Page 1 of 1