Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone  Empty
PostSubject: Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone    Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone  Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:21 pm

safirescene
My Mom's Encounter With A Kid From Columbine

Tonight my mom told me this story and honestly,I was deeply moved by it.Not too long after the Columbine massacre,my mom(20)had gone to the Chick-Fil-A at the Southwest Plaza mall in Littleton.While she was waiting for her food she noticed that there was a group of boys sitting at a table pointing,laughing,and ultimately making fun of my mom.To her suprise one of those boys was actually a victim of Eric and Dylan.He was the kid who had been shot and fell out of the window.She had seen his face on the news and at the time he was still using crutches and such due to his injuries.Now at the time,my mother didnt look like your typical girl.Her body was almost completely covered in tattoos and she had at least a dozen different piercings all over her face.She wore TRIPP pants with the platform boots and her hair was always these strange and unusual colors.My mom had got her food and sat down,trying to ignore the group of boys taunting her.For some reason she just couldnt ignore it and when she had finished her food she walked up to that boy and told him “You didn’t learn,didn’t you?” and walked away.
The reason this bugged my mom so much was because after Columbine students and community members were getting together and created the whole Columbine Unite group and told the media and such that they were going to be kind to everyone and not be the judgmental people that had ultimately caused the massacre.I guess it had all been a bunch of talk and bullshit.Now I know that we dont live in a perfect world where people are always being civil but to have somebody like that boy,a victim of Eric and Dylan making fun of someone for how they looked is absoluty upsetting.When something like Columbine happens we grieve and try and be there for eachother for only a few weeks maybe a months then we act like nothing ever happened.I find it sad that even after something as big as Columbine we still ask why things alike it still happen.Because some people just never change their ways….
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tumblr user said: Patrick did that? Really? .-.

tumblr user reblogged this from another tumblr user and added:

Yes,he really did do that.

tumblr user reblogged this from another tumblr user and added:

My Mom’s Encounter With A Kid From Columbine Tonight my mom told me this story and honestly,I was deeply moved by it.Not...

tumblr user said: I love Patrick, and I don’t know why he’d say anything like that…

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone    Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone  Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:37 pm

what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone    Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone  Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Hard to believe this story, can't prove it happened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone    Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:20 am

No, you can't prove it unless you were there.But I notice that every time someone says anywhere that E &D were jerks to them most people seem to believe that with no further questions asked.
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103344
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone    Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:06 pm

It could be true. If it is, I wonder exactly how big Patrick Ireland's part in it was. Was he actually pointing and laughing? Or was he simply a part of the group that was doing that? If it is true and he was actively mocking her, I think that's very sad!

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119083
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone    Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:12 pm

I don't think this story is true. For one, I seriously doubt, with as injured as Patrick Ireland was, that he'd really be off hanging out with friends at a Chick-fil-a and making fun of people, after just being shot in the head and being unable to walk. Secondly, I don't believe this story because it looks and sounds like something some fan on Tumblr made up. Everything I see/hear that came from a social network, I take with a grain of salt because a lot of it is just bullshit stories people make up for attention.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone    Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Anything is possible. I know that all the victims and survivors are widely thought of as nearly perfect people who lived perfect, flawless, idealized lives but nobody can be like that in reality.
I don't believe she portrayed her Mother as saying it was right after the shooting but some months later is what I got from it.He did return back to school in August of that year. Since she posted the story publicly, she probably wouldn't mind questions about it so long as she was asked in a polite way. Her tumblr name is included in the posting.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119083
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone    Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:41 pm

I don't believe that the victims were perfect at all. I read about how Rachel Scott tried to throw another student down the steps, so I don't believe they are perfect and I am sure all of them have teased other kids at some point in time, as did Dylan and Eric. Especially Dylan, he has admitted in his journal to picking on other kids and there have been a lot of witnesses who say they saw Dylan bullying other students.

I mean, yes, it is possible Patrick Ireland did this, but me personally, I just don't believe this story. Most of the stuff on Tumblr I think is probably made up. Like that photo someone posted saying it was Dylan and it was really from a video of some kid in another country.

Like I said, I think most of this stuff comes from fans looking for attention, but maybe some of it is true, however, I don't believe this story to be true.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone    Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:44 pm

Sure.Everyone has to make up their own minds what to believe or not to believe .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone    Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:19 pm

I wasn't saying how anyone in particular views the victims and survivors.Just how they are viewed overall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone    Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Jenn wrote:
I don't believe that the victims were perfect at all. I read about how Rachel Scott tried to throw another student down the steps, so I don't believe they are perfect and I am sure all of them have teased other kids at some point in time, as did Dylan and Eric. Especially Dylan, he has admitted in his journal to picking on other kids and there have been a lot of witnesses who say they saw Dylan bullying other students.

I mean, yes, it is possible Patrick Ireland did this, but me personally, I just don't believe this story. Most of the stuff on Tumblr I think is probably made up. Like that photo someone posted saying it was Dylan and it was really from a video of some kid in another country.

Like I said, I think most of this stuff comes from fans looking for attention, but maybe some of it is true, however, I don't believe this story to be true.

Where did you read that Rachel threw a girl down the stairs? I have heard other people say that too. I know none of the victims were perfect. They all had their faults just like Eric and Dylan but I honestly cannot picture her doing something like that though. That story might be as false as this incident. Or they could both be true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone    Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:35 pm

A girl named Abigail Boles told the police that "Rachel Scott used to push her down the stairs sometime in their earlier school history." This is in the 11 k report but I can't recall the page number .

CatherineM813 wrote:
Jenn wrote:

Where did you read that Rachel threw a girl down the stairs? I have heard other people say that too. I know none of the victims were perfect. They all had their faults just like Eric and Dylan but I honestly cannot picture her doing something like that though. That story might be as false as this incident. Or they could both be true.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102687
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone    Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:43 pm

DarkofNight wrote:
A girl named Abigail Boles told the police that "Rachel Scott used to push her down the stairs sometime in their earlier school history." This is in the 11 k report but I can't recall the page number .

Abigail Boles seemed to be familiar with a few of the victims:

"Abigail Boles stated that Isaiah Shoels was a friend of hers and that Rachael Scott used to push her downstairs sometime earlier in their school life history. She further stated that Cassie Bernall was an acquaintance of hers and that she personally admired Cassie Bernall because she carried a Bible around school with her." pg(6161) - last paragraph.

She doesn't mention this any further in this interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone    Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting account of Pat Ireland bullying and picking on someone
Page 1 of 1