Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine quiz questions and discussion.

Go down 
+11
Jenn
Lunkhead McGrath
InsaneIntruder
sscc
sororityalpha
munchkinphone
Lizpuff
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
BehindZeroProxies
DooMRebel
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:42 am

Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
SUPER easy one! What was Dylan's favorite pop/soda?

Dr. Pepper and in my heart it is pop.

Mine too! Hearing it called soda always sounds funny. Smile

Blasphemy! It's called soda! (Philly girl here) Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tennessee/Virginia gal here! I have heard it referred to as soda pop once or twice around here. But mostly its just pop. Now do you want to discuss whether its potato or tater? Haha Roll
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:45 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tennessee/Virginia gal here! I have heard it referred to as soda pop once or twice around here. But mostly its just pop. Now do you want to discuss whether its potato or tater? Haha Roll

Depends. A potato is a potato... but tater tots are always taters. Potato tots just don't sound right!

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:49 am

Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Depends.  A potato is a potato... but tater tots are always taters.  Potato tots just don't sound right!

Very true! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63069
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:49 am

Woah! I slept through the whole quiz...

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:50 am

DooMRebel wrote:

No worries Hun! To my knowledge he has yet to answer a single one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:52 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:

When I woke up I went on forum and saw over 70 notifications and I was like ohhh shiiit.

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66503
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:53 am

Hopefully he comes up with the answers in time for the forum Christmas party. I'll bring the slim jims.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:54 am

Littlelo wrote:
Hopefully he comes up with the answers in time for the forum Christmas party. I'll bring the slim jims.
I'll bring doritos

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:55 am

DooMRebel wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:

When I woke up I went on forum and saw over 70 notifications and I was like ohhh shiiit.

Yeah it was hot for a while! Twisted Evil But he still never attempted to answer anything.

SO mostly it was everyone testing their own knowledge. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 11:01 am

DooMRebel wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
I'll bring doritos

Count me in! santa rendeer I'll provide the beverages! (Vodka of course!) Among many others. drunken
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 11:05 am

Vodka and Jack Daniels please!
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76136
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 11:14 am

Dylan's pet had the same name as the school bully?!? How come more people haven't seized on this?!?

Someone here stated that they would never forget what color Rachel's underwear was on 4/20. Uhhhrrr....

That was a teacher who dive bombed in the cafeteria footage? Who was it?!?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 11:26 am

Eric/Dylan were influenced by friends, coworkers, media, etc. in their plan for 4/20/99.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 12:21 pm

I'll bring the pizza

I think cat rocky was named before Dylan met that bully. Ugh damn name

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Trivia Question- What is the name of the bridge that Dylan walked across on his own when he was little when even the adults were scared and where is it?

Littlelo

PostSubject: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:01 pm

I don't know that one, I need to re-read AMR!

Here's one-- who did Eric take to the homecoming dance Freshman year? (Kind of easy for some)
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Littlelo wrote:

Here's one-- who did Eric take to the homecoming dance Freshman year? (Kind of easy for some)

Tiffany Typher!
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:04 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

Tiffany Typher!

Yup! I always thought the photos of them from that dance were cute. They both looked SO young.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: split   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:06 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

Tiffany Typher!

Yup! I always thought the photos of them from that dance were cute. They both looked SO young.

They really do, they look so cute and like they're going to have so much fun. You'd never think that in 3 years....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Trivia Question- What is the name of the bridge that Dylan walked across on his own when he was little when even the adults were scared and where is it?

Royal Gorge Bridge in Colorado Springs!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:17 pm

[quote="ShadowedGoddess"]
Screamingophelia wrote:

Royal Gorge Bridge in Colorado Springs![/quote

Correct!
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:17 pm

I've received a complaint that the quiz questions and discussion is interfering with the original discussion in the "Jocks" thread. Therefore, I've made the quiz and discussion its own thread. Please use this new thread when discussing this topic. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

Contribution Points : 59345
Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:24 pm

Holy shit, you guys know too much about these killers. You should learn about the hero cops who saved lives instead of Eric and Dylan TBH.
Whoever shot Dylan and Eric are HEROES. (obvious joke)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:33 pm

BehindZeroProxies wrote:
Holy shit, you guys know too much about these killers. You should learn about the hero cops who saved lives instead of Eric and Dylan TBH.

You said that Lanza brought you to the forum. So no judgement please. Smile

Also there is never such a thing as "Know to Much" in this community. Some wont stop until everything is revealed, or as much as we can dig up anyways. Haha
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:35 pm

I see the research went real well. Not that I thought you'd do it anyway.

I am a wealth of useless knowledge. Now if I need to remember something that is where I fail

Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:36 pm

Bottles from what kind of drink were found in Dylan's car on 4-20?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:36 pm

Where exactly did the bullet casing land after Dylan shot himself in the head with his Tec-DC9?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:39 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
BehindZeroProxies wrote:

Also there is never such a thing as "Know to Much" in this community. Some wont stop until everything is revealed, or as much as we can dig up anyways. Haha

Knowledge is power!

Knowing a lot about many subjects is a good thing Smile

Also and I mean this not as an offense to our brave officers and firefighters but if you knew anything about the case you'd know it took these brave people THREE hours to enter and on the 911 call you hear kids being killed AND Mr. Sanders who saved COUNTLESS people bled to death and one of the young men who sat with him ended his own life a year or so later. Did you know that? THAT is tragic.

We know about the victims too and we know about other things, don't you worry.

Next trivia questions- in the rebel missions what happened with the phone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:43 pm

OH NO [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just got involved! Shit just got real. Shocked Guy knows the 11K like the back of his hand. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:44 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
OH NO [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just got involved! Shit just got real. Shocked  Guy knows the 11K like the back of his hand. Haha

We are in for it, he can tell us the EXACT page and paragraph information is on.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:45 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
OH NO [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just got involved! Shit just got real. Shocked  Guy knows the 11K like the back of his hand. Haha

We are in for it, he can tell us the EXACT page and paragraph information is on.

Haha if we are ever doing teams for trivia I pick his!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I know, its scary!  BUT I must say I admirer that sort of dedication. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:48 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Haha if we are ever doing teams for trivia I pick his!

No doubt there! Haha
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:08 pm

Well thank you for your compliments and support.

Yes, I have studied the case very thoroughly so far.
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:09 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
BehindZeroProxies wrote:

Lanza brought me to the forum because I couldn't believe there were someone as fucked up as him, legit weirdest cunt of all time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:12 pm

BehindZeroProxies wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
BehindZeroProxies wrote:

Lanza brought me to the forum because I couldn't believe there were someone as fucked up as him, legit weirdest cunt of all time.

I actually agree with you on that one. Anyone who targets children is a special kind of sick.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:15 pm

On what show was a Columbine bully on? What was his name and what did he admit?

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:19 pm

BehindZeroProxies wrote:

If you think he's weird, just look up Chris-chan, Nick Bate, or Jonathan Elias Ross, then get back to me.

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:22 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
BehindZeroProxies wrote:

If you think he's weird, just look up Chris-chan, Nick Bate, or Jonathan Elias Ross, then get back to me.

Hold on now! He decided to dive head first into Columbine. Don't distract him from his studies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:32 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
BehindZeroProxies wrote:

Already know about Chris-chan and Nick Bate, who doesn't?
Lanza is on the same level as him, if only he had uploaded himself to youtube lmao, you're forgetting that he killed 20 kids Smh.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have you realized that you can't learn everything in one day?

BehindZeroProxies

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:41 pm

Yeah I did, had no idea there was so much info on these incel killers wtf
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:43 pm

BehindZeroProxies wrote:
There is huge amount of info. Just watch all theirs videos or read transcripts of the basement tapes (you probably know by now what they are). Not to mention Jeffco report of over 25k pages of info...

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:45 pm

"Hey mother want another?"
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:45 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
BehindZeroProxies wrote:
There is huge amount of info. Just watch all theirs videos or read transcripts of the basement tapes (you probably know by now what they are). Not to mention Jeffco report of over 25k pages of info...

If there were this much info on every beta who decided to go on a killing spree there would be one hundred times as many copycats tbh. Even Elliot Rodger has a lot of copycats, probably more to come too. Probably for the better the police stopped releasing so much info on them tbh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:48 pm

Littlelo wrote:

Eric Harris in the Eric in Columbine vid.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:50 pm

"That was my ghetto gun."

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:52 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
"That was my ghetto gun."

Mark Manes Rampart Range
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:57 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

Eric Harris in the Eric in Columbine vid.

You're good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine quiz questions and discussion.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next