Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine quiz questions and discussion.

Go down 
+11
Jenn
Lunkhead McGrath
InsaneIntruder
sscc
sororityalpha
munchkinphone
Lizpuff
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
BehindZeroProxies
DooMRebel
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66503
Forum Reputation : 90

Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 11:16 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
Here are some more questions:
1. What did Brooks Brown reveal to Eric's mother? (He mentioned this in his Reddit AMA).
2. What kind of transmission does Dylan's car have?
3. What song was originally played in the scene where Eric and Dylan walk towards Eric Veik? (Hitmen for Hire).

1. Don't remember!
2. Manual? Is that too vague? I know it was a 3-series BMW but that's about it.
3. Wilder Wein - Rammstein
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 11:17 pm

What did Dylan eat on prom night?

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61569
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 11:19 pm

Littlelo wrote:

1. Don't remember!

Brooks Brown revealed Eric's booze collection. Here's a quote:
Brooks wrote:

"...then I ratted to his mom where he kept his booze (yes, I was an asshole), so he threatened to murder my family. You know. High school stuff".

Yes, it was a manual transmission in Dylan's BMW 320i.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 11:21 pm

Ah [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you beat me to the Rammstein question!

Here's one: What's the name of the bowling alley they would all go to? (No cheating!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 11:21 pm

1Mare1 wrote:

Or better known as a stick shift where I am from. Haha
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 11:23 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

1. Don't remember!

Brooks Brown revealed Eric's booze collection. Here's a quote:
Brooks wrote:

"...then I ratted to his mom where he kept his booze (yes, I was an asshole), so he threatened to murder my family. You know. High school stuff".

I'm a sucker for older foreign cars, so his car has always been interesting to me. I think they said they got it for only like $400? He and Tom fixed it up together.

Last edited by Littlelo on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 11:24 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
1Mare1 wrote:

Oh yea, a stick shift. That's what we called it too from back east.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 11:25 pm

[quote="Littlelo"]Ah [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you beat me to the Rammstein question!

Here's one: What's the name of the bowling alley they would all go to? (No cheating!)[/quote

AMF Littleton Lanes, and he loved to go to Rock n Roll Bowl at midnight.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 11:29 pm

I think you're half right- it was AMF Belleview from my memory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
1Mare1 wrote:

Oh yea, a stick shift. That's what we called it too from back east.

It sucks being used to a stick and then driving an automatic. You are always reaching for the gear shift and going for a clutch that isn't there. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 12:18 am

Littlelo wrote:
I think you're half right- it was AMF Belleview from my memory.

Ah! Belleview sounds more accurate.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 12:32 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
What celebrity did Brandi T. have in her locker? AND how many kids did she fantasized about having with that celeb? ALSO Who else did she say she needed in her locker?

Ben Affleck. I think she wanted to put pictures of Bruce Willis in there too?

She wanted to have a bunch of kids with Ben Affleck - "we're gonna be busy". I think Mike made a comment like "we're gonna put them up for adoption" LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 12:39 am

Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
What celebrity did Brandi T. have in her locker? AND how many kids did she fantasized about having with that celeb? ALSO Who else did she say she needed in her locker?

Ben Affleck. I think she wanted to put pictures of Bruce Willis in there too?

She wanted to have a bunch of kids with Ben Affleck - "we're gonna be busy". I think Mike made a comment like "we're gonna put them up for adoption" LOL

Correct!

She said "We're gonna have like 200 kids together."
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 12:52 am

What was Mike's job offer in Eric in Columbine video? How much was the starting wage of the said job?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 12:53 am

Ugh I forget all those details without cheating and going back to the video. My guess from my memory- some kind of contractor or electrician and $15-20 an hour?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 12:54 am

1Mare1 wrote:
What was Mike's job offer in Eric in Columbine video? How much was the starting wage of the said job?

Doing odd and end electrical stuff. Starting wage $15

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 12:55 am

"McDonald's doesn't count"

Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 12:56 am

Littlelo wrote:
"McDonald's doesn't count"

Lol

That line always got me too! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 1:48 am

What did Dylan make in the Basement Tapes?

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 1:51 am

A candy house. Or said that a piece of candy was like a house. One of those. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 2:00 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
A candy house. Or said that a piece of candy was like a house. One of those. Very Happy

Yes!! One of the 4 scenes from the BT I'd love to see
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 2:01 am

Wait whaaat I never knew that!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 2:33 am

when I discovered that in the transcript I got a big kick out of it. I'll find it for you within the next 20 minutes :-)

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 2:57 am

Klebold promises his parents there was nothing they could have done to stop what will happen.

``You can't understand what we feel; you can't understand no matter how much you think you can,'' he says.

Harris plays with a pair of scissors, rapidly snapping the blades together and apart, together and apart. They laugh at the noise.

He explains why he didn't spend more time with his family.

``I didn't want to do any more bonding with them. It will be a lot easier on them if I haven't been around as much.''

Klebold addresses all his relatives. ``I'm sorry I have so much rage,'' he says.

He samples a mouthful of candy with a mouthful of whiskey.

Harris speaks lovingly of his mother then adds, ``I really am sorry about all of this.

``But war's war.''

Klebold is playing with the candy pieces. He holds up one shape.

``Hey, guys,'' he says, ``it's a house.''

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 3:26 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

Klebold promises his parents there was nothing they could have done to stop what will happen.

``You can't understand what we feel; you can't understand no matter how much you think you can,'' he says.

Harris plays with a pair of scissors, rapidly snapping the blades together and apart, together and apart. They laugh at the noise.

He explains why he didn't spend more time with his family.

``I didn't want to do any more bonding with them. It will be a lot easier on them if I haven't been around as much.''

Klebold addresses all his relatives. ``I'm sorry I have so much rage,'' he says.

He samples a mouthful of candy with a mouthful of whiskey.

Harris speaks lovingly of his mother then adds, ``I really am sorry about all of this.

``But war's war.''

Klebold is playing with the candy pieces. He holds up one shape.

``Hey, guys,'' he says, ``it's a house.''

Thank you! Looks like I need to go back over all the transcripts...
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 1:49 pm

What kind of shirt has Eric worn in one of the basement tapes? What did it say?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 3:13 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
What kind of shirt has Eric worn in one of the basement tapes? What did it say?

Didn't he wear his Wilder Wein shirt in at least some of the footage?
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 3:44 pm

Littlelo wrote:

Didn't he wear his Wilder Wein shirt in at least some of the footage?

Yep. We will probably never see it, however.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 5:51 pm

What does Eric refer to his journal as in the basement tapes?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Before John Savage made his way to the library during 4th hour on April 20th, what room did he almost go to instead?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 6:42 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Before John Savage made his way to the library during 4th hour on April 20th, what room did he almost go to instead?

Was it the choir room?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 6:43 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

Was it the choir room?

Yup! You are correct.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 6:55 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

Was it the choir room?

Yup! You are correct.

Great!

Who waved at Eric while they were leaving the parking lot the morning of 4/20, Eric smiled and waved back at them.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 8:06 pm

Did Eric believe in aliens?

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 8:11 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Aliens told them to kill and made them shoot up Columbine. Totally happened because aliens.
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

I bet his probed ass he did. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 8:21 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Haha
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 8:22 pm

In the Eric in Columbine video, where specifically did Brandi say the guys might know her mom from?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 8:24 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

cheers that is the exact answer I was looking for!!!!
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 1:33 am

Here's another set:
1. In Radioactive Clothing, how long were they doing the job of dealing with radioactive clothes?
2. In Eric in Columbine, where was Brandi's best friend from?
3. In Hitmen for Hire, how much do they charge a service of relocating a person?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 4:59 am

1Mare1 wrote:
Here's another set:
1. In Radioactive Clothing, how long were they doing the job of dealing with radioactive clothes?
2. In Eric in Columbine, where was Brandi's best friend from?
3. In Hitmen for Hire, how much do they charge a service of relocating a person?

1. 6 months
2. Michigan
3. $1,000
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 9:15 am

what do you think about when you look at the sky at night, when there's no clouds out and you can see all the stars?

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 3:02 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
what do you think about when you look at the sky at night, when there's no clouds out and you can see all the stars?

This is something Eric had asked a girl he was talking to on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 5:31 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Yes, I wanted to see if anyone remembered the answer she gave Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 5:34 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I would have to cheat on that one, as I don't remember what her response was. scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 5:38 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I would have to cheat on that one, as I don't remember what her response was. scratch

She said that they were really pretty and he said "is that all" I'm paraphrasing and that is all I remember of the convo.

It was a pretty deep question from a teenage boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 7:35 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

She said that they were really pretty and he said "is that all" I'm paraphrasing and that is all I remember of the convo.

I agree. I think he likely used topics like that to weed out girls that were ditzy and not on his emotional level.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 8:45 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I agree. I think he likely used topics like that to weed out girls that were ditzy and not on his emotional level.

He and Dylan seemed to want really emotionally mature girls with very deep thoughts. Then I'm sure if she slurped her drink too loud Dylan would be done. He was a bit in love with love and wanted perfection, at least according to his writings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 9:19 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

He and Dylan seemed to want really emotionally mature girls with very deep thoughts. Then I'm sure if she slurped her drink too loud Dylan would be done. He was a bit in love with love and wanted perfection, at least according to his writings.

Completely agreed! I think Dylan was in love with the idea of being in love. Also Dylan's dream girl likely only lived inside his head. Which is why he didn't go for Robyn in my opinion.

Highly doubtful he would have settled for just anyone. But since everyone has their own flaws and drawbacks, the tumble from his idea of the perfect girl would have been swift and probably devastating to him.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 9:24 pm

Other than the fact Robyn did seem a little boy crazy and had I think still liked her ex (from the emails that were released) she seemed cool. I actually think she was very pretty and in the running to be the valedictorian (I find it sad that Lauren Townsend was too) AND liked Dylan.. I'm not saying he had to like her, if you're not feeling it, that's fine but I think it would have been nice if he did. He can't say no girls liked him, pretty cool girls did like him.

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Columbine quiz questions and discussion. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine quiz questions and discussion.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next