Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?

Go down 
+21
Jenn
Smiggles94
xxellie_xxo
Lunkhead McGrath
Sabratha
23september
Tommy QTR
Divine Wind
bradt93
QuestionMark
Screamingophelia
InsaneIntruder
Giga143
spidEr
W.A.R.
Littlelo
Glamazon
sscc
1Mare1
runreilly
STK
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 2:13 am

bradt93 wrote:
I still can't get over what Adam Lanza did to those poor children. What kind of monster does that you know? Crying or Very sad My eyes get watery when I think about it. Not just mental problems, I don't think Adam Lanza had a soul.

Souls don't exist in the first place so...

Watcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91581
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 2:17 am

I don't believe that, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 98358
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 2:52 am

QuestionMark wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
I still can't get over what Adam Lanza did to those poor children. What kind of monster does that you know? Crying or Very sad My eyes get watery when I think about it. Not just mental problems, I don't think Adam Lanza had a soul.

Souls don't exist in the first place so...

there's no evidence to support either claim. Its a pointless dicussion as such.

bradt93 wrote:
I still can't get over what Adam Lanza did to those poor children. What kind of monster does that you know?
He shot people point blank to kill them. How is that any different from how E&D killed Isaiah or Kyle?
Would it really make a big difference to you if Lanza killed them several years later?

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

Watcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
Divine Wind

Divine Wind

Contribution Points : 53010
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 8:04 am

Eric and Dylan's shadow has been cast over every single shooter. Was it for the amount they hurt? No. It was because they are often seen as the first. People who emulate them disgust me, they lack creativity. Who were Eric and Dylan emulating? Some man from Afghanistan has ended more than all of them combined, so if that's their reasoning; it's quite poor.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 8:09 am

Divine Wind wrote:
Eric and Dylan's shadow has been cast over every single shooter.

I agree with that. Columbine still seems to be the golden standard that other shooters mostly go by.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92492
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 8:16 am

I wonder what they would of thought of Breivik?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 1:13 pm

I wonder what they would of thought of the 17 year old chip shop worker who went bazurk on facebook....
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 66840
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 1:40 pm

I don't think they'd admire anyone but Breivik. He was cold, calculated, planned everything and executed everything the way he wanted to. He blew up a building that killed people, and then went ahead and hijacked an island where he killed a lot of people that were their age. He basically did what they wanted to do, and did it well.

I think they'd see him as an idol, and be alright with not having done what he did since he was/is older. All the rest they would see as pathetic, because they're so much like them. They loathed themselves, and would loathe them too. If anything, they'd be impressed with Cho's kill count, but still feel superior because they are the ones that "popularized" shootings, and have a cult following.

In my opinion, no matter what they would always believe they were better, unless they regretted the shooting and killings.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 98358
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 3:11 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
That’s interesting I would think E and D would find Cruz cringey

I think they'd admire his kill count and be impressed with his luck at slipping through the cracks so much. 

Sabratha wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Yea part of Dylan’s hypocrisy.  I am pretty sure his leather coat cost a pretty penny. And he drove a BMW... he can take the emblems off but he was better off than many kids.

Yeah I still have empathy for both of them.

I don't have empathy for normal people, let alone for those two shooters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm obviously the most edgy person on this forum. Deal with it.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76986
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:47 pm

23september wrote:
I don't think they'd admire anyone but Breivik. He was cold, calculated, planned everything and executed everything the way he wanted to. He blew up a building that killed people, and then went ahead and hijacked an island where he killed a lot of people that were their age. He basically did what they wanted to do, and did it well.

I think they'd see him as an idol, and be alright with not having done what he did since he was/is older. All the rest they would see as pathetic, because they're so much like them. They loathed themselves, and would loathe them too. If anything, they'd be impressed with Cho's kill count, but still feel superior because they are the ones that "popularized" shootings, and have a cult following.

In my opinion, no matter what they would always believe they were better, unless they regretted the shooting and killings.

It would be amusing to me to see how poor E&D's understanding of Breivik's politics were.

It would be REALLY REALLY amusing to me to see what they'd think of how you get a 21 year vacation in a glorified college dorm room over there if you kill 77 people. I can hear Eric choking on his fly CD already.
Back to top Go down
xxellie_xxo

xxellie_xxo

Contribution Points : 52875
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 11:07 am

I honestly think Eric would hate Randy Stair
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 71239
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 10:02 am

I think they would have liked Stephen paddock for some reason
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:00 am

Smiggles94 wrote:
I think they would have liked Stephen paddock for some reason

Most likely because his high death and injury count would be something they would have wanted, so maybe a little jealous as well.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:29 am

Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I think they'd admire his kill count and be impressed with his luck at slipping through the cracks so much. 

Sabratha wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Yea part of Dylan’s hypocrisy.  I am pretty sure his leather coat cost a pretty penny. And he drove a BMW... he can take the emblems off but he was better off than many kids.

Nah I'm just gonna keep making fun of you for saying stupid shit instead. Works out a lot better IMO.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86378
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 12:46 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Sabratha wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Nah I'm just gonna keep making fun of you for saying stupid shit instead. Works out a lot better IMO.
Maybe I'll join in.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92492
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 1:25 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Sabratha wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Maybe I'll join in.
Me too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 1:30 pm

It's best to keep the trolling to CMR. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119333
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 6:28 pm

Someone mentioned that Adam only talked to his Mother in emails? Didn't they live in the same house? I wonder why he did that.

Anyway, I don't think they would have liked Adam or Randy. Especially Randy because of the whole "ghost girlfriend" thing.

I think Eric would have been able to relate to Elliot the most. The whole outcast not being able to find a girlfriend thing. And Elliot was similar to Eric appearance wise.

I don't think Dylan would have really cared about any of them one way or the other. He was just glad it was finally over and he could die. Dylan was just looking for a way to get out of life.

I do think Eric may have been impressed with Stephen Paddock though. Just because of how that went down. How Paddock was able to pull it off and kill so many people. Similar to how he was impressed with McVeigh but on a smaller scale.

I don't think Eric would have much respect for the ones who didn't commit suicide afterward. Like James Holmes and Nikolas Cruz. And definitely, a no to Cruz because he admitted to killing animals and I think Eric liked animals. He made comments about them being the only ones worthy enough for this planet.

With Adam, the killing little kids is obvious but Adam also killed his Mother and I think Eric really cared for and loved his Mother. I think if Eric felt bad for anyone out of this whole thing, it would have been her.

And I really don't know what Eric would have thought of Cho. Cho was pretty much the 1st copycat that had a higher kill count than Columbine. I think Eric would have liked that Cho actually sent his videos and pictures to the media. Eric probably regrets not doing that himself.

So I think the one he would have disliked the most is Randy. The one he could relate to the most is Elliot and the one he is impressed by the most is Stephen Paddock.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Watcher

Contribution Points : 24848
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 3:15 am

Basing on Dylan's journal, he'd find Andrew Blaze super-relatable. Like she combines spiritual delusions similar to Dylan's and Eric-style anger.

Sabratha wrote:
spidEr wrote:
1Mare1 wrote:
I wonder what would they think of Elliot Rodger.
they'd have hated him, they often shat on 'rich privileged kids'.

Not like Dylan was anything other than a 'rich privileged kid'. The fact taht Dylan allowed Eric to bash rich kids around him just shows how much Dylan was willing to "adjust" to be in the same boat with Eric.
When they talked about rich privileged kids they probably meant really rich, not just middle class. Elliot Rodger was in similar situation to them - being well off but not rich enough for his school.

Screamingophelia wrote:
Yea part of Dylan’s hypocrisy. I am pretty sure his leather coat cost a pretty penny. And he drove a BMW... he can take the emblems off but he was better off than many kids.
Dylan had 16 years old used BMW. His parents were middle class. It's different than being rich. Including different culture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 4:03 am

I think Eric would've heavily disagreed with Bastian Bosse. While Eric was a Social Darwinist, Misanthrope and Homophobe Bastian followed more an Leftist/Egoistic Philosophy.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43382
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 6:35 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
STK wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
I think they might be creeped out by Adam Lanza.
I think even Thomas Hamilton would be creeped out by Lanza.
EVERYONE would be creeped out by Adam. Even Cho and Randy and everyone who's inspired by Adam.

Sorry to all the mass shooters but I'm built different

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43382
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 6:35 am

Psycke wrote:
I think Eric would've heavily disagreed with Bastian Bosse. While Eric was a Social Darwinist, Misanthrope and Homophobe Bastian followed more an Leftist/Egoistic Philosophy.

Eric would've screamed at Bastian until he cried.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 16296
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 5:04 pm

I think they would have liked Pekka Eric Auvinen the most because he was one of the original copycats.
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24731
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 7:21 pm

I think they would have liked Steven Kazmierczak because of his early obsession with Nazis, history of getting in the news with drano bombs, and his killing spree at NIU along with him embracing the Saw movies. (Eric and Dylan would have loved them)
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 7:24 pm

They would’ve hated Alvaro Castillo due to him not going so far on his spree and being a Columbine obsessed man child. Which they would find cool but weird.
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 7:28 pm

Eric and Dylan would’ve hated Salvador Ramos because he killed cats, did his shooting out of the whim after buying rifles at 18, no interesting manifestos, and getting a higher kill count on easy mode with little gun knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?   What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would Eric/Dylan think of the more modern shooters?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2