Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+39
Vallutaja
James411
Holloka
Majk
cakeman
icanmakeuhappy
Emanation of Darkness
cory M
5PMSomewhere
NotTheRedBaron
QuestionMark
thelmar
munchkinphone
Screamingophelia
23september
Tommy QTR
sororityalpha
Sabratha
STK
myshame
ehunterjumper
WhereHateRunsRed
Draw_It_White
Fatheroftwo
TaylorsMom
rocketkween17
Jea
04daviszoe
milkwood
Tuga
fly-with-me
W.A.R.
Jenn
Juicy Jazzy
spidEr
Szabo
Lizpuff
sscc
Littlelo
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193257
Forum Reputation : 1317

The small questions thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:16 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Sue stated she stopped being friends with Judy over how Judy handled the situation after Columbine

She pinned it down to one incident where Judy wanted her to give a speech to the victim's families.  This was right after 420 when things were fresh.  Anyway Sue declined as she didnt't feel she could handle it and Judy would not let it go and bad mouthed her because of it

Good Ol' Stick my nose in where in didn't belong Judy. Rolling Eyes  

Exactly, also I think Sue wasn’t legally allowed to do anything like that back then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:20 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Sue stated she stopped being friends with Judy over how Judy handled the situation after Columbine

She pinned it down to one incident where Judy wanted her to give a speech to the victim's families.  This was right after 420 when things were fresh.  Anyway Sue declined as she didnt't feel she could handle it and Judy would not let it go and bad mouthed her because of it

Exactly, also I think Sue wasn’t legally allowed to do anything like that back then

I have said it before but Randy seemed the best out of the Brown bunch. All he wanted was the truth, while Judy came off as wanting the attention for knowing before anyone else that Eric was a bad boy. AN we wont even get started on little Brooks. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:31 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

I have said it before but Randy seemed the best out of the Brown bunch. All he wanted was the truth, while Judy came off as wanting the attention for knowing before anyone else that Eric was a bad boy. AN we wont even get started on little Brooks. Haha

Lol

Judy’s memories of Dylan were of a sweet, shy little boy... well at that age so was Eric...

I think Randy is the most level headed one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:33 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

Lol

Judy’s memories of Dylan were of a sweet, shy little boy... well at that age so was Eric...

I think Randy is the most level headed one

Speaking of Randy, has anyone heard anything else about this book that he may or may not be writing? scratch
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96199
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:34 pm

I would like Randy if not for the fact that the man is obsessed. Arguing with anyone who dare even make a typo related to Columbine.

I think he needs to take a serious step back

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:35 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
I would like Randy if not for the fact that the man is obsessed.  Arguing with anyone who dare even make a typo related to Columbine.

He can step back AFTER he releases all the shit he has on Jeffco. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:37 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
I would like Randy if not for the fact that the man is obsessed.  Arguing with anyone who dare even make a typo related to Columbine.

Yes!!
We know that Randy doesn’t like Cullens book but did Randy ever do a review on Sue’s?

I’ve actually never heard any reactions from the columbine community nor Dylan’s friends...
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:39 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

I am not holding my breath on that. Might come out on his deathbed that he had nothing lol. I hope not but it sure seems like it

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:42 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

Well I guess we know where Brooks gets his bad behavior from.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:43 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

Well I guess we know where Brooks gets his tendencies from.

True! The apple didn't fall far from the tree.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:44 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

Assuming he has much of anything of course.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:45 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

Also true.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:49 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

Also true.

Yeah I just have the impression that Randy is a bit of a bullshitter. IDK if he just likes the attention or what but I'd trust his son more than Randy himself.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:52 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

Also true.

Yeah I just have the impression that Randy is a bit of a bullshitter. IDK if he just likes the attention or what but I'd trust his son more than Randy himself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I wouldn't go that far. Shocked But since you are a guy, I doubt Brooks would want anything from you! Roll
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:53 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I wouldn't go that far. Shocked But since you are a guy, I doubt Brooks would want anything from you! Roll

Man even if he did I wouldn't be willing to give him any. That'd just be gross.  pale

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:54 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Man even if he did I wouldn't be willing to give him any. That'd just be gross.  pale

LOL
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:56 pm

I feel like for the longest time Randy has just wanted to be relevant. For a while Columbine was all that was talked about and Brooks and his family seemed to be at the epicenter.

Now going on 20 years later there isn't much left. I feel like Randy is baiting his hook with the book and unheard of information. Does it exist? I can't say either way, but the more time that goes by the less I believe it.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 2:00 pm

munchkinphone wrote:

I think you have to cut pretty deep for it to leave scars and Dylan probably didn't and when the plan was finalized he was numb enough to not need it as an outlet.

You don't have to cut that deep for it to leave scars. Deepest cuts will leave permanent scars, but a lot of not deep cuts leave scars that disappear only after two years. Given that what he wrote in his diary about cutting was in 97, it is possible that he sill had scars when he died, even if he didn't cut pretty deep.

Last edited by Neah on Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 2:00 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
I feel like for the longest time Randy has just wanted to be relevant.  For a while Columbine was all that was talked about and Brooks and his family seemed to be at the epicenter.  

Now going on 20 years later there isn't much left.  I feel like Randy is baiting his hook with the book and unheard of information.  Does it exist?  I can't say either way, but the more time that goes by the less I believe it.

Agreed. Although one can only hope that Randy has indeed squirreled away something, and will share it one day.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97615
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  are you saying you believe the letter might've not been released because of disdainful content?

It would be so funny if Dylan was totally honest in his letter while Eric just lied his ass off Very Happy

They should've talked about that before breaking in in the first place

It’s just a funny speculation. I just picture Dylan being brutally honest like “I’m writing this ONLY because I have to, take better care of your stuff you idiot. Sincerely, Dylan”

Not being able to find it is another valid reason.

Sincerely doubt that. If he wrote such a bad letter, the authorities would take note and his juvenile diversion program results would be different. IIRC both he and Eric got dismissed early from the program. I'm pretty sure this would not be the case if Dylan wrote anything outrageous in the letter.

My best guess would be that the original cops misplaced the letter.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 3:43 pm

Sabratha wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  are you saying you believe the letter might've not been released because of disdainful content?

It would be so funny if Dylan was totally honest in his letter while Eric just lied his ass off Very Happy

They should've talked about that before breaking in in the first place

It’s just a funny speculation. I just picture Dylan being brutally honest like “I’m writing this ONLY because I have to, take better care of your stuff you idiot. Sincerely, Dylan”

Not being able to find it is another valid reason.

Sincerely doubt that. If he wrote such a bad letter, the authorities would take note and his juvenile diversion program results would be different. IIRC both he and Eric got dismissed early from the program. I'm pretty sure this would not be the case if Dylan wrote anything outrageous in the letter.

My best guess would be that the original cops misplaced the letter.  

As I said in my post I was being facetious
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63864
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 2:19 pm

Going through the basement tapes transcripts now I see Eric said people made fun of his face and hair. I wonder... how?

He had a normal face and normal hair.

Does anyone know what kind of insult he might be referring to here?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 2:42 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Going through the basement tapes transcripts now I see Eric said people made fun of his face and hair. I wonder... how?

He had a normal face and normal hair.

Does anyone know what kind of insult he might be referring to here?

The hair I’m not sure about. Maybe when he started spiking it? But that was actually in back then. At least at my school. And I’m guessing his angular nose... I don’t really know. I don’t think Eric or Dylan looked odd to me. I think I’m stranger looking than them and I’ve been called pretty by a lot of people. I think they need glasses though
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 2:49 pm

I am thinking it was more about who he was rather than how he looked.

IMO he looked relatively normal, but his personality was very different. So I think people just wanted to pick on him for the sake of making him feel bad.

munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 2:58 pm

Yeah I'm more interested in what they could come up with considering the fact his face and hair wasn't weird at all. When I try to come up with insults he might have gotten it's almost comical to me.

Like did he really think his hair and face was weird? What happened to the self awareness Eric?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 3:07 pm

He does call him self weird looking up until a couple weeks before the shooting. That is odd

Maybe they made fun of his glower or his funny facial expressions? someone said he had a bit of an over bite Dylan had an underbite but Eric’s teeth looked pretty perfect to me

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 3:18 pm

They probably called him fuckface because of his expressions and then he actually thought there was something weird about his face. There we have it, Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The hair might have been a misunderstading

"Hey Eric! nice hair!"

and then Eric starts swearing in german. Haha, I love it.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 3:20 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
They probably called him fuckface because of his expressions and then he actually thought there was something weird about his face. There we have it, Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The hair might have been a misunderstading

"Hey Eric! nice hair!"

and then Eric starts swearing in german. Haha, I love it.
Laughing

You have Eric down pat I can see him doing something like that.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 4:52 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
I am thinking it was more about who he was rather than how he looked.

IMO he looked relatively normal, but his personality was very different.  So I think people just wanted to pick on him for the sake of making him feel bad.  

This. They just wanted to shit on him, didn't really care if it made sense or not.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 10:37 pm

Does anyone have a link to the 11 K with the breakdown of what pages have the cafeteria witnesses, library witnesses etc.

Contribution Points : 66315
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Does anyone have a link to the 11 K with the breakdown of what pages  have the cafeteria witnesses, library witnesses etc.

do you mean this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
23september

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 2:57 pm

What books on Columbine are we waiting for? Was it confirmed Randy was writing one?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 3:05 pm

23september wrote:
What books on Columbine are we waiting for? Was it confirmed Randy was writing one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is writing a book I believe. Randy's been claiming he's been working on a book for a while now, but I wouldn't put much stock into anything he says.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 3:27 pm

I read in passing that Patrick Ireland was writing one. However then I heard he said many years ago he has no interest in speaking about Columbine anymore.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 4:21 pm

I'm just wanting something new, anything. Waiting for the depositions is slow torture.
Back to top Go down
23september

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 5:39 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I'm just wanting something new, anything. Waiting for the depositions is slow torture.

agreed, I'm not losing any interest and there's only so much you can read over again

thanks for the answers
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 8:35 pm

Does anyone have the page in the 11k that Kristen Theibaults interview is on? Did she mention she went out with Dylan or was that Corey and Alex that said it? According to those 2 Dylan and Kristen had fun, but I never heard either of them say anything.

I wonder how Robyn felt.. I'm the odd duck who does believe she had a crush on Dylan.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 11:49 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I'm the odd duck who does believe she had a crush on Dylan.

Nah, not odd. I think Robyn probably did have a crush on Dylan, but he just wasn't into her in that way.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 11:56 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Nah, not odd. I think Robyn probably did have a crush on Dylan, but he just wasn't into her in that way.

Yea, I mean a picture tells a thousand words. When he has his arm around her in the yearbook picture she looks beyond giddy. She's glowing in the prom pictures. I won't comment...

Anyway.

I also read another account of someone not liking Robyn someone in their composition class.. she said she used to verbally fight a lot in class. Then she was Dylan's partner in class LOL...

Sighs, poor Robyn. Maybe that is why her and Dylan became friends because they could sympathize with each other, feeling like no one liked them.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 8:24 am

Is there any interview with Sean Graves in the 11k?
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 1:45 pm

Tim Kastle. Is is true that Dylan pointed his gun at him and then walked away?

Is there a police interview of Kastle in 11k?

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 1:52 pm

Sabratha wrote:

I think so, I can try to find the page. I’ve read actual interviews for he said that. I think he’s one the climbed up into a vent in the bathroom and then fell down in front of Dylan
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 2:06 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Is there any interview with Sean Graves in the 11k?

Yes. He is in the other injured section. If you go by Acolumbinesite he is on the 201-300 section

sscc

Contribution Points : 83307
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 2:06 pm

Sabratha wrote:

Yes, there is an interview and the relevant passages are on pages 3418 and 3421. In my opinion it's probably not true, mostly because I don't believe that Dylan poked his head up into the ceiling. I could be misinformed and if someone saw Dylan crawl up into the ceiling in the kitchen then I would be very likely to change my mind but aside from that, Tim could not even positively identify him (he actually said that the hair did not match Dylan's) and he only assumed it was Dylan because the person did not shoot at him. I think there is a reasonable chance that he misidentified the object held by the unidentified person as a gun out of fear.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 2:08 pm

Sabratha wrote:

Tim is on pg 3401-3500 on Acolumbinesite in the Cafeteria section. He does mention the gun pointing

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 2:10 pm

Thank you and nick foss Is the loud one from psychology class right?

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 2:13 pm

Originally Tim mentioned 3 people as possible suspects. Eric Dylan and someone redacted. I wonder if the third was possibly Robert and maybe he thought it was Robert at first.

Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 2:18 pm

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Back to top Go down
23september

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 4:51 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I think she did too, might've played a role in her being manipulated into buying guns. I don't think she would've if just Eric asked.

Also Brooks does mention she had a crush on him in no easy answers, but then again people don't trust him much
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 5:33 pm

23september wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I think she did too, might've played a role in her being manipulated into buying guns. I don't think she would've if just Eric asked.

Also Brooks does mention she had a crush on him in no easy answers, but then again people don't trust him much

I think Kelly mentioned there was a crush and The gun show guy I think it’s in the 11 K said that Robyn was very flirtatious.

Does anyone know where that’s from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next