Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+39
Vallutaja
James411
Holloka
Majk
cakeman
icanmakeuhappy
Emanation of Darkness
cory M
5PMSomewhere
NotTheRedBaron
QuestionMark
thelmar
munchkinphone
Screamingophelia
23september
Tommy QTR
sororityalpha
Sabratha
STK
myshame
ehunterjumper
WhereHateRunsRed
Draw_It_White
Fatheroftwo
TaylorsMom
rocketkween17
Jea
04daviszoe
milkwood
Tuga
fly-with-me
W.A.R.
Jenn
Juicy Jazzy
spidEr
Szabo
Lizpuff
sscc
Littlelo
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

The small questions thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 12:25 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
On that note does anyone have a pdf of Sues book?
On ThePirateBay, you can find an Epub of A Mother's Reckoning by typing a mother's reckoning. Just install Utorrent and psiphon 3 (a free VPN, I never been caught so far when downloading files) and you won't get caught downloading the file. If you have 7zip, you right click extract files and then go to OEBPS and you'll see html files such as Kleb_9781101902769_epub3_ack_r1, Kleb_9781101902769_epub3_ack_r1 is the Acknowledgements section.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193582
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 12:29 pm

PotholeAbyss wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:
On ThePirateBay, you can find an Epub of A Mother's Reckoning by typing a mother's reckoning. Just install Utorrent and psiphon 3 (a free VPN, I never been caught so far when downloading files) and you won't get caught downloading the file. If you have 7zip, you right click extract files and then go to OEBPS and you'll see html files such as Kleb_9781101902769_epub3_ack_r1, Kleb_9781101902769_epub3_ack_r1 is the Acknowledgements section.  

If you’re open to an audiobook you can get it on Scribd and it is free and read by Sue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 12:30 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

If you’re open to an audiobook you can get it on Scribd  and it is free and read by Sue.

Magnificent, I wanted to listen to the audiobook, i'll find the audiobook on Scribd now. I appreciate you addressing this.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 12:32 pm

PotholeAbyss wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

If you’re open to an audiobook you can get it on Scribd  and it is free and read by Sue.

Magnificent, I wanted to listen to the audiobook, i'll find the audiobook on Scribd now.  I appreciate you addressing this.

You’re welcome! Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120728
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 2:18 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

Yep I have that too.  Send a PM and Ill send it to you.

That goes for all Columbine related books.  If you want them I have them.  Just let me know what you want

Nice.  cheers 

If you can send me a copy of Jeff Kass's book I'd appreciate it. If you have copies of any of Langman's books I'd appreciate copies of those too.

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96524
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 2:35 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

That goes for all Columbine related books.  If you want them I have them.  Just let me know what you want

Nice.  cheers 

If you can send me a copy of Jeff Kass's book I'd appreciate it. If you have copies of any of Langman's books I'd appreciate copies of those too.

Sent you a PM

STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73319
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 4:08 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

Nice.  cheers 

Both of Langman's books can be downloaded from here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
on a related note, could you PM me a copy of Kass's book as well [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 9:23 am

I read this about Eric in an old post. I heard the bridge story, I think Sasha mentioned he told her about it when they were going out but the other things I am unaware of the source?

Quote :
Anyway back to Eric's early life. I honestly don't think it's normal for 12 year old to buy GI Joes from a friend in order to mutiliate them; I don't suppose it's normal to play with matches and lighters as young as nine, only to almost burn your own house down and a bridge
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83812
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 10:56 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I read this about Eric in an old post. I heard the bridge story, I think Sasha mentioned he told her about it when they were going out but the other things I am unaware of the source?
Quote :
Anyway back to Eric's early life. I honestly don't think it's normal for 12 year old to buy GI Joes from a friend in order to mutiliate them; I don't suppose it's normal to play with matches and lighters as young as nine, only to almost burn your own house down and a bridge
That quote comes from a person who claimed that she interviewed one of Eric's childhood friends ten years ago and he told her stories about Eric's fascination with fire.

The GI Joe stories are mentioned in Langman's book and they come from Greg Hofer's 11k statement (6623) about the period of time when he was friends with Eric and Dylan in 1994/1995.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 11:04 am

sscc wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Quote :
That quote comes from a person who claimed that she interviewed one of Eric's childhood friends ten years ago and he told her stories about Eric's fascination with fire.

The GI Joe stories are mentioned in Langman's book and they come from Greg Hofer's 11k statement (6623) about the period of time when he was friends with Eric and Dylan in 1994/1995.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92292
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:04 pm

Before Eric and Dylan got their cars, did they get the bus to School?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:10 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Before Eric and Dylan got their cars, did they get the bus to School?

Dylan wasn't eligible for bus service so he would get a ride in to school in the morning and in the afternoon he would take the city bus to his moms work (this is from A Mother's Reckoning)

I believe Eric was eligible for the school bus but got a ride from his parents or of course Brooks Brown... which led to their fights when Brooks was late, if his parents wouldn't drive him I think he would have to take the city bus.

Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 64189
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 2:10 pm

I remember reading somewhere that Eric did take the schoolbus at first...
But I can't remember where.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 2:39 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
I remember reading somewhere that Eric did take the schoolbus at first...
But I can't remember where.. scratch

I’d be surprised if Eric didn’t take the bus as an underclassman.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 2:41 pm

Were the basement tapes found in Dylan's or Eric's house?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 4:11 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Were the basement tapes found in Dylan's or Eric's house?

I’m pretty sure Eric left them out in the open at his house morning of.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 8:57 pm

Do you ever wonder why Dylan's apology letter wasn't released? His other essays which contain his disdainful content were released...

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 6:44 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Do you ever wonder why Dylan's apology letter wasn't released? His other essays which contain his disdainful content were released...

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the reason was they couldn't find it

munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 6:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are you saying you believe the letter might've not been released because of disdainful content?

It would be so funny if Dylan was totally honest in his letter while Eric just lied his ass off Very Happy

They should've talked about that before breaking in in the first place
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 8:02 am

munchkinphone wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  are you saying you believe the letter might've not been released because of disdainful content?

It would be so funny if Dylan was totally honest in his letter while Eric just lied his ass off Very Happy

They should've talked about that before breaking in in the first place

It’s just a funny speculation. I just picture Dylan being brutally honest like “I’m writing this ONLY because I have to, take better care of your stuff you idiot. Sincerely, Dylan”

Not being able to find it is another valid reason.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 6:16 am

Did Dylan remove his hat when he killed himself?  I think you can see it in the photo but from what I gather there wasn’t a bullet hole in the hat. Morbid question for so early in the morning... sorry.

Also did investigators say they never recovered the bullet he used?
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 6:35 am

From the videos I've seen and also from looking at the pictures I take that he was wearing the hat when he shot himself and then it came of when they rolled him over to check for bombs... however it makes more sense to me that he turned when coughing because the bloodline on his face suggests he turned his head from right to left while the blood had not coagulated.

I guess it depends on how long it took before someone moved the body.

Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 6:46 am

and also the pool of blood is located where his head is on the photo so it suggests that's where his head was during most of the time after he shot himself.

BTW, what are they wearing? Dylan has like a silverish bracelet and Eric a brown one. Erics might be a watch but Dylans looks more like silver tape or something.. what's the point of that?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 6:48 am

munchkinphone wrote:
From the videos I've seen and also from looking at the pictures I take that he was wearing the hat when he shot himself and then it came of when they rolled him over to check for bombs... however it makes more sense to me that he turned when coughing because the bloodline on his face suggests he turned his head from right to left while the blood had not coagulated.

I guess it depends on how long it took before someone moved the body.

It wasn't horribly long after that they rolled him over. He then laid on his back all night while the cops did whatever it was they were doing. According to his autopsy report the shot was a through and through. Went in the side of his head near the temple and came out the other side near his ear. I think if he was wearing his hat the bullet did not go thru it

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 6:48 am

munchkinphone wrote:
and also the pool of blood is located where his head is on the photo so it suggests that's where his head was during most of the time after he shot himself.

BTW, what are they wearing? Dylan has like a silverish bracelet and Eric a brown one. Erics might be a watch but Dylans looks more like silver tape or something.. what's the point of that?

It was duct tape. They had taped matches to themselves for an easier time lighting the bombs

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 6:52 am

Thank you Lizpuff and Munchkinphone!

Contribution Points : 83812
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 1:13 am

myshame wrote:
Did Eric or Dylan really say Seig Heil during bowling?
Here is a second mention of Eric doing a Nazi salute while bowling.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 3:59 pm

I don't think we ever confirmed if Dylan wore contacts but he is often seen wearing his glasses so I am wondering if some of his inaccuracy in his shooting came from him not being able to see very well?

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 11:09 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I don't think we ever confirmed if Dylan wore contacts but he is often seen wearing his glasses so I am wondering if some of his inaccuracy in his shooting came from him not being able to see very well?

I think it was more the guns he was using rather than his sight. Plus he was shooting at long range a few times.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 1:54 pm

Hi everyone, I read today somewhere that a pair of sunglasses were stolen out of the van the night of the theft. Do we have a list of everything that was stolen?

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 7:44 pm

Can anyone read what it says after 2 horizontal. Under scars and markings.
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 78392
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 8:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what I see is "2" horizontal scar right side abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 8:14 pm

Thank you!!

I think that was from his childhood surgery. There is evidence he was a cutter but I think he did it on the inside of his hand and then covered it with his glove.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 9:20 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
There is evidence he was a cutter but I think he did it on the inside of his hand and then covered it with his glove.

Didn't both of them self harm or was it only one of them?

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 9:24 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
There is evidence he was a cutter but I think he did it on the inside of his hand and then covered it with his glove.

Didn't both of them self harm or was it only one of them?

Off the top of my head I only know of Dylan, but Eric did punch walls and that is sometimes thought of a form of self harm.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 8:17 am

I know Dylan's parents watched the Basement Tapes, but did Eric's parents watch them as well?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70673
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 8:53 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Off the top of my head I only know of Dylan, but Eric did punch walls and that is sometimes thought of a form of self harm.

I suppose is but its not quite the same as cutting yourself. Its more of a anger management issue.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 9:01 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Thank you!!

I think that was from his childhood surgery. There is evidence he was a cutter but I think he did it on the inside of his hand and then covered it with his glove.

Why do you think that?

The only "evidence" I've found has been someone saying he cut himself and also him writing it in his journal. The one saying he cut himself specifically said he heard he carved his arm with a razor.

I think you have to cut pretty deep for it to leave scars and Dylan probably didn't and when the plan was finalized he was numb enough to not need it as an outlet.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 9:08 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Thank you!!

Why do you think that?

The only "evidence" I've found has been someone saying he cut himself and also him writing it in his journal. The one saying he cut himself specifically said he heard he carved his arm with a razor.

I think you have to cut pretty deep for it to leave scars and Dylan probably didn't and when the plan was finalized he was numb enough to not need it as an outlet.

I thought that Dylan said he put the” depressionors” on the inside of his hand in his journal I’ll have to go take a look

The scars on his abdomen I thought were from the pyloric stenosis surgery he had as a baby? That is mentioned in A mothers Reckoning

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 9:11 am

Anyway... I was Mr. Cutter tonight - I have 11 depressioners on my right hand now, & my fav. contrasting symbol, because it is so true & means so much

So the glove usually was on his left hand I think

Also if you saw someone carving their arm in class wouldn’t you go to the principal or someone and say hey I think this kids in trouble

Wouldn’t a teacher say anything
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 9:20 am

It was only a rumor... so you're probably right.

The only time he wears a glove is on the video going to school with Nate though, right?
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 9:26 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
I know Dylan's parents watched the Basement Tapes, but did Eric's parents watch them as well?

I've read or heard somewhere the Brooks talking about when they went and demanded to see the Tapes. I have a mental image of Kathy crying outside the room but I'm not sure if I made that up.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 9:33 am

munchkinphone wrote:
It was only a rumor... so you're probably right.

The only time he wears a glove is on the video going to school with Nate though, right?

Yes, and also Rampart Range and hitmen for hire. He borrows one of Eric‘s gloves in rampart range. I could’ve swore he wore gloves towards the end to school... But then on his to do list he said he had to buy gloves so you’re probably right.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 9:35 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I've read or heard somewhere the Brooks talking about when they went and demanded to see the Tapes. I have a mental image of Kathy crying outside the room but I'm not sure if I made that up.

I never read confirmation that they saw the tapes. The browns saw the tapes but Brooks I thought said he wanted to see the tapes because he thought it would be good to have someone who was a friend of theirs watch it. I don’t think the Browns had any right to see those tapes.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 9:55 am

Speaking of hitman for hire, On one of the research sites there was a transcript with a cut line from Dylan and also there’s an additional footage video that’s not available anymore called driving around Denver. Was that supposed to be highway patrol maybe? What is this driving around Denver video that’s associated with hitmen for hire?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 10:04 am

I wonder what Sue thinks about Judys actions...
I don't really get their relationship to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 10:06 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Speaking of hitman for hire, On one of the research sites there was a transcript with a cut line from Dylan and also there’s an additional footage video that’s not available anymore called driving around Denver. Was that supposed to be highway patrol maybe? What is this driving around Denver video that’s associated with hitmen for hire?

Driving around Denver could be the highway patrol, or radioactive clothing where they are driving around. Or could be any of the other videos we do not have access to.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 10:12 am

munchkinphone wrote:
I wonder what Sue thinks about Judys actions...
I don't really get their relationship to be honest.

I don’t either, I feel like Sue and Judy were close when the boys for a little and then just became acquaintances. I’m pretty sure one of them said they had a falling out like 10 years ago and were no longer friends. Didn’t Sue say in an interview that Judy doesn’t like most people

I don’t think Sue really looked at her as one of her closest friends just like Dylan didn’t look at Brooks anymore like one of his closest friends. I admire Sue’s control in not punching Judy in the face, when she showed up in her driveway on April 20 saying I knew Eric was bad news. Then her insistence on how Dylan was in love with Rachel how she would know that is beyond me... It’s like Judy now is not the time to be at the Littleton busybody
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 11:06 am

Sue stated she stopped being friends with Judy over how Judy handled the situation after Columbine

She pinned it down to one incident where Judy wanted her to give a speech to the victim's families. This was right after 420 when things were fresh. Anyway Sue declined as she didnt't feel she could handle it and Judy would not let it go and bad mouthed her because of it

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 11:10 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Sue stated she stopped being friends with Judy over how Judy handled the situation after Columbine

She pinned it down to one incident where Judy wanted her to give a speech to the victim's families.  This was right after 420 when things were fresh.  Anyway Sue declined as she didnt't feel she could handle it and Judy would not let it go and bad mouthed her because of it

Good Ol' Stick my nose in where in didn't belong Judy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next