Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+39
Vallutaja
James411
Holloka
Majk
cakeman
icanmakeuhappy
Emanation of Darkness
cory M
5PMSomewhere
NotTheRedBaron
QuestionMark
thelmar
munchkinphone
Screamingophelia
23september
Tommy QTR
sororityalpha
Sabratha
STK
myshame
ehunterjumper
WhereHateRunsRed
Draw_It_White
Fatheroftwo
TaylorsMom
rocketkween17
Jea
04daviszoe
milkwood
Tuga
fly-with-me
W.A.R.
Jenn
Juicy Jazzy
spidEr
Szabo
Lizpuff
sscc
Littlelo
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193607
Forum Reputation : 1317

The small questions thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 4:20 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
They also said one of the shooters had acne and bad teeth. Say what you want about them, that was not an issue they had at least not at that time Smile

In my honest opinion I think by the time most those kids were interviewed, they had already heard about the shooters wearing trench coats and then just saw any member of the TCM as being there and involved.

I agree , it was so chaotic and there was a bunch of people who wore trench coats to school every day and if they didn't know Eric and Dylan what else would they think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 4:28 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
They also said one of the shooters had acne and bad teeth. Say what you want about them, that was not an issue they had at least not at that time Smile

In my honest opinion I think by the time most those kids were interviewed, they had already heard about the shooters wearing trench coats and then just saw any member of the TCM as being there and involved.

I agree , it was so chaotic and there was a bunch of people who wore trench coats to school every day and if they didn't know Eric and Dylan what else would they think?

I know we all give Jeffco A LOT of flack for how they handled the investigation. Mainly the fact that they lied just to cover their own ass. BUT it must have been a true nightmare trying to go through all those witness statements and figure out what was truth and what wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66878
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 4:38 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I know we all give Jeffco A LOT of flack for how they handled the investigation. Mainly the fact that they lied just to cover their own ass. BUT it must have been a true nightmare trying to go through all those witness statements and figure out what was truth and what wasn't.

Omg I can't even imagine. Especially since they're dealing with mostly teenagers and rumors/gossip was flying all around.

Just listening to the 911 recordings with some of the "tips" that were called in was exhausting. So much useless info.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 6:43 pm

I came across a question that I wanted to pose here.

In Eric in Columbine at about 15 minutes Mike does the “L” sign and I never heard it until today but Eric asks him not to do that, he doesn’t like it.

Did I hear correctly? Do you think he was being facetious?

Contribution Points : 64214
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 6:48 pm

All I ever heard was him saying "I hate when people do that" but I have heard people stating he also tells mike to stop doing it which I haven't heard but from the way they behave it isn't so weird to assume. Mike does seem a bit humbled which doesn't strike me to be his usual state of being.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 8:15 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
All I ever heard was him saying "I hate when people do that" but I have heard people stating he also tells mike to stop doing it which I haven't heard but from the way they behave it isn't so weird to assume. Mike does seem a bit humbled which doesn't strike me to be his usual state of being.

If you forget about how he says he wants to rip someone’s head off and eat it, he’s actually very vulnerable in the video. Then at the you see Dylan who looks irritated just stakk over to them like thank God you guys are here. Then some people say he says pathetic but I can’t help who says it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:30 am

I have listened to that over and over. At the 15.08 mark. Mike say's "Whats up guys" while flashing the loser "L", at the 15.10 mark is where Eric gives some sort of screech "Nheeeh" (seriously Eric WTDH?) Haha

But if you watch closely you can see Eric look back far enough and then notice the hand gesture. At the 15.14 mark Eric says. "Hey I hate it when people do that, so don't do that". Mike responds with "I know, but we were filming cause..." He says something after that but I can't quite make out.

But just the apologetic sound in Mike's voice leaves me to believe that Eric likely had real issues with it other then it just being another random thing on his "You know what I hate" lists.

Also I think they were talking about Brandi being pathetic in her telling everyone "They filmed me all morning!" Although I can't figure out which said it. But I am almost positive it was Eric or Erik V.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 8:38 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I have listened to that over and over.  At the 15.08 mark. Mike say's "Whats up guys" while flashing the loser "L", at the 15.10 mark is where Eric gives some sort of screech "Nheeeh" (seriously Eric WTDH?) Haha

But if you watch closely you can see Eric look back far enough and then notice the hand gesture. At the 15.14 mark Eric says. "Hey I hate it when people do that, so don't do that".  Mike responds with "I know, but we were filming cause..." He says something after that but I can't quite make out.

But just the apologetic sound in Mike's voice leaves me to believe that Eric likely had real issues with it other then it just being another random thing on his "You know what I hate" lists.

Also I think they were talking about Brandi being pathetic in her telling everyone "They filmed me all morning!" Although I can't figure out which said it. But I am almost positive it was Eric or Erik V.

Eric goes back and forth between trying to be brooding and being a goofball. "See how silly I am, TOTALLY not planning to blow up the school in 7 months."

The pathetic line makes sense when it comes to Brandi, more sense than Dylan just saying it out of the blue.

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 8:53 am

This may be a dumb question but since we're talking about the Eric in columbine video....the girl Eric is sitting next to at the table wearing overalls and basically ignoring him wasn't Brandi, was it? I'm talking about the scene where he basically gives up and walks away because she keeps talking to someone named Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 8:58 am

Littlelo wrote:
This may be a dumb question but since we're talking about the Eric in columbine video....the girl Eric is sitting next to at the table wearing overalls and basically ignoring him wasn't Brandi, was it? I'm talking about the scene where he basically gives up and walks away because she keeps talking to someone named Jeremy.

I think that may have been Brandi. Tiffany and Brandi were the main girls in the video I think?

mflergen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:00 am

The reason I don't think it's her is because when they are sitting at the table later in the video, the girl has a long sleeve white shirt and jeans on. And Eric and Mike V. are both wearing the same clothes so we know it's the same day. I always thought the girl in that scene was Brandi...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:03 am

Littlelo wrote:
The reason I don't think it's her is because when they are sitting at the table later in the video, the girl has a long sleeve white shirt and jeans on. And Eric and Mike V. are both wearing the same clothes so we know it's the same day. I always thought the girl in that scene was Brandi...

I think you're right... I'm not sure who that is.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:07 am

Their voices sound exactly the same though. I'm perplexed.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 11:02 am

Did Eric have a neighbor who he played soccer with? Then a few months before the massacre he stopped and became really reclusive? Or was that false?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 11:07 am

I guess I have to rewatch the video now to hear them say pathetic. When Brandi says Eric filmed me all morning, she is referring to Eric Veik right so doesn't it make more sense that he would say that?

Eric liked Brandi, I dont think he would call her pathetic
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 11:15 am

munchkinphone wrote:
I guess I have to rewatch the video now to hear them say pathetic. When Brandi says Eric filmed me all morning, she is referring to Eric Veik right so doesn't it make more sense that he would say that?

To me the pathetic sounds like the same person who says who cares in the car wax commercial, and that sounds like Dylan to me.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Ok now I have rewatched the video for probably the 25th time or something.

It it is two separate days and I think the day Eric wore black pants and Brandi wore a tshirt was filmed after.

Basically the part of the video where Eric wears jeanshorts and Brandi wears the sweater is the "good day" where Eric feels like he is connecting with her and when they go in the classroom and the door closes everyone is like talking and happy about that they came up with the idea to record because it gave them an excuse to approach people and they successfully did so and had a good time. They come off as recording for a project which is why people are very nice to them.

And then they think they can keep doing it and keep having it as an excuse so an other day they just start recording first thing in the morning instead and expect Brandi to be as open as she used to be but now it has become kind of noticable that they are doing it as an excuse to approach people and it just isn't fun anymore. They say something about it being for a musicvideo but, yeah I dont think so.

This is absolutely the case, them asking about her locker on the "good day" and then magically showing up at her locker the next day.

They became a bit creepy, I totally understand Brandi  Rolling Eyes

Watching the video in reverse order makes so much more sense.

Last edited by munchkinphone on Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 12:41 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

To me the pathetic sounds like the same person who says who cares in the car wax commercial, and that sounds like Dylan to me.

The pathetic is kind of cut off also, it's probably the start of a sentence.

I can buy it's Dylan since everyone else seemed happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:20 pm

munchkinphone wrote:

It it is two separate days and I think the day Eric wore black pants and Brandi wore a tshirt was filmed after.

Basically the part of the video where Eric wears jeanshorts and Brandi wears the sweater is the "good day" where Eric feels like he is connecting with her and when they go in the classroom and the door closes everyone is like talking and happy about that they came up with the idea to record because it gave them an excuse to approach people and they successfully did so and had a good time. They come off as recording for a project which is why people are very nice to them.

And then they think they can keep doing it and keep having it as an excuse so an other day they just start recording first thing in the morning instead and expect Brandi to be as open as she used to be but now it has become kind of noticable that they are doing it as an excuse to approach people and it just isn't fun anymore. They say something about it being for a musicvideo but, yeah I dont think so.

This is absolutely the case, them asking about her locker on the "good day" and then magically showing up at her locker the next day.

Wait you're right that is so weird. Eric and Mike are both wearing the same shirts but Eric has jeans one day and black pants the other. Were they doing that to maintain some kind of "continuity" for a project, or is it simply a coincidence?

Also never realized they were being creepy until you mentioned it ...
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:39 pm

It could be coincidence. Eric could have changed the shirt he wears underneath, I'm pretty sure that's why he wore a shirt underneath to begin with.. so he can wear the KMFDM many times before washing. I get the feeling it was generally more accepted to wear the same clothes over and over in the 90's but what do I know, I was a little kid.

Does anyone know where that penguin or whatever on Mikes shirt is from? Razz
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 2:44 pm

Littlelo wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Wait you're right that is so weird. Eric and Mike are both wearing the same shirts but Eric has jeans one day and black pants the other. Were they doing that to maintain some kind of "continuity" for a project, or is it simply a coincidence?

Also never realized they were being creepy until you mentioned it ...

I’m going to watch it in reverse order too! I didn’t pick up on it.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 1:08 pm

A spin off question from another thread and a bit of an embarrassing one.

Was Eric carrying a duffel bag around with him the whole time he was shooting? He was carrying one in the CCTV footage but I don't recall where it was found when police finally entered etc.. I feel like I should know this. I thought everything was on them at the time.

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 1:49 pm

I believe they carried a duffel bag with them. I don't know the details but didn't one of the survivors say they had thrown a bag on top of a table in the library and were getting ammo from the bag to reload?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Littlelo wrote:
I believe they carried a duffel bag with them. I don't know the details but didn't one of the survivors say they had thrown a bag on top of a table in the library and were getting ammo from the bag to reload?

Now that you mention that, I think they did.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:17 pm

I was wondering, we know Brooks and Devon knew Rachel and Dan Mauser. Did any of Eric and Dylans core group of friends know anyone that was killed or injured?

I was thinking back to the 11k section that said Robyn was trying to get in touch with Lisa K. Robyn was also up for Valedictorian and so was Lauren. I believe Lauren and Lisa were friends. I wonder if Robyn knew Lauren too?

From the 11k: I didn't realize someone mentioned that Val and Dylan knew each other

I Like You. I’ll Let You Live.

Jessica Holiday went on to indicate it was obvious to her when Dylan Klebold straddled her (bare) leg as he was reloading his weapon, she had been discovered.

A girl that sits in front of Dylan in Government Economics class by the name of Val (Schnurr) speaks to Dylan often.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83837
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 12:21 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I was wondering, we know Brooks and Devon knew Rachel and Dan Mauser. Did any of Eric and Dylans core group of friends know anyone that was killed or injured?
Not exactly their group of friends but Kevin was best friends with Jessica's older brother Derek and Jessica was Lauren's best friend. After the attack, Kevin came to check on her and after asking her if she was okay he asked her, "Was it really my brother?"
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 4:29 pm

This may have already been asked but what do you guys honestly think about people who get Columbine related tattoos? I'm legit surprised at how many I've stumbled upon....it seems like it's usually younger girls who get them. (Tributes to E&D)
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64817

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 4:32 pm

I abhor most tattoos as pure degeneracy. It's ok if you want to cover some scars but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 5:12 pm

Related in what way?

I hope to god nobody have ever tattooed their faces or anything like that No Just the thought of that makes me very uncomfortable.

Maybe someone has tattooed in the EC-symbol. That in and of itself wouldn't be too bad I think, I mean it could look cool and also most people wouldn't know what it means. The reason why the person would do it is what would be uncomfortable in that case.

I'd love to hear what you have seen so far [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 5:53 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Related in what way?

I hope to god nobody have ever tattooed their faces or anything like that No Just the thought of that makes me very uncomfortable.

Maybe someone has tattooed in the EC-symbol. That in and of itself wouldn't be too bad I think, I mean it could look cool and also most people wouldn't know what it means. The reason why the person would do it is what would be uncomfortable in that case.

I'd love to hear what you have seen so far [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today I saw a picture of a tattoo of the quote "what fun is life without a little death" from Dylan's journal...

I'm not one to judge people. And I personally have zero tattoos and don't want any. But I really feel like most anything you get as a teenager or young adult will be a huge regret when you grow up.

Now if it's more abstract or a symbol and it means something to you regarding mental health, I guess that's a bit different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 6:04 pm

To each their own in that department, as I do have tattoos. Very Happy The few I have are meaningful to me, BUT I did make sure they wouldn't be something I would regret having later on in life.

I do feel that these teens running around proudly inking killers quotes, faces, etc on their bodies will likely regret it when their need to be edgy wears off. Rolling Eyes Then they will be stuck with it unless they get it covered or removed Haha
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 6:05 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
To each their own in that department, as I do have tattoos. Very Happy  The few I have are meaningful to me, BUT I did make sure they wouldn't be something I would regret having later on in life.

I do feel that these teens running around proudly inking killers quotes, faces, etc on their bodies will likely regret it when their need to be edgy wears off.  Rolling Eyes Then they will be stuck with it unless they get it covered or removed Haha

To clarify, when I was talking about regretting them I meant E&D themed tattoos, not just any!
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 6:12 pm

"What fun is life without a little death" .. Gee, imagine having to explain that one on the first date.

I kind of want to have a thread about ridiculous columbine tattoos now just to think about what kinds of weird situations these people would get into because of having them but maybe that is upsetting to some of the members here. I guess I'll just have to do that by myself.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 6:14 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
"What fun is life without a little death" .. Gee, imagine having to explain that one on the first date.

I kind of want to have a thread about ridiculous columbine tattoos now just to think about what kinds of weird situations these people would get into because of having them but maybe that is upsetting to some of the members here. I guess I'll just have to do that by myself.

Yeah I could foresee some issues especially with "calling people out" so to speak. They may not be pleased to see their photo reposted on a forum where people are judging them. I mean, they post the photos for the public to see but still...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 6:16 pm

munchkinphone wrote:

Do it! Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 6:21 pm

Littlelo wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Yeah I could foresee some issues especially with "calling people out" so to speak. They may not be pleased to see their photo reposted on a forum where people are judging them. I mean, they post the photos for the public to see but still...

Seriously if they can't take someone making comments or at the very least rolling their eyes after seeing the tattoo, then they better learn how to cover that shit. Haha
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 6:21 pm

I wouldn't make fun of people. It would just be fun to make up situations that they have to go through. I can already think of one that makes me laugh, lets just say it involves a lower back tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

munchkinphone wrote:
I wouldn't make fun of people. It would just be fun to make up situations that they have to go through. I can already think of one that makes me laugh, lets just say it involves a lower back tattoo.

Haha ok fair enough, that sounds pretty funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 6:22 pm

munchkinphone wrote:

OH NO the infamous Tramp Stamp! Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 8:14 pm

I’m not a big tattoo lover in general. I know a few people have triple cross and onyx jewelry to remember Dylan, there was a story about a girl who had a ring made with a quote from Dylan because it got her through a Suicide attempt.

The edgy ones they will probably regret. I’m not sure why’d you get a memorial tattoo unless you were actually there and a survivor

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 7:53 am

I'm just keep thinking about what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said!  How exactly would someone go about explaining the  Richard Ramirez face tattooed on their ass, or Charles Manson? scratch

I have ran across pics of tattoos of E&D suicide pic, them standing in the cafeteria, ones with their weapons and the words Wrath/Natural Selection, etc.  Some are more edgy then the others.  

Only time will tell when/if these people realize that maybe that Eric Harris quote "Fucker should be shot" wasn't the best idea for a tattoo.  Haha
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 8:08 am

What was the quote on the ring? I hope it was something remotely positive.

I randomly realized that I dont know what UAC in UAClabs stand for. I'm not from an englishspeaking country so sorry if it something everyone else knows Razz
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 8:56 am

I don't know what UAC means either and I'm from the US. What does it stand for??
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 11:27 am

Littlelo wrote:
I don't know what UAC means either and I'm from the US. What does it stand for??

I think that was from the Doom labs. Eric named it a U.A.C lab

UAC Labs (uaclabs.wad)
A two level single player WAD for Doom II: Hell on Earth. The most well-known of the Harris levels, it has an E1-style techbase theme. The WAD includes extra graphics that slightly increase the gore for the monster death animations and a modified ENDOOM screen containing the names of other WADs made by Harris. In the second level, the player is confronted with an enormous arena filled with Demons. New sound effects are used when monsters are gibbed, when monsters teleport in, when the Mancubus is attacked, and when the Cyberdemon sees the player; the music track "At Doom's Gate" is used in the first level, while the music track "Hiding The Secrets" is used in the second level. Both levels contain bugs that, when played with some source ports, prevent the player from achieving 100% completion in all three categories shown on the stats screen. The first level has a sector tagged as a secret that the player cannot access in any way (even with the no clip cheat activated), while the second level's item count is listed as having ten items that count toward the total item percentage, though the player can only get nine of them. UAC Labs was released on September 2, 1996.

I haven't seen what U.A.C stands for, maybe only Eric knows?

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 11:29 am

munchkinphone wrote:
What was the quote on the ring? I hope it was something remotely positive.

I randomly realized that I dont know what UAC in UAClabs stand for. I'm not from an englishspeaking country so sorry if it something everyone else knows Razz

If memory serves, it's actually my favorite quote from Dylan. Questions make answers, answers conceive questions, and at long last he is content.

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 11:30 am

This is all I could find, I think this is what it stands for. Someone correct me if I'm wrong Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 12:46 pm

Did Eric have knives on him?

In Zero Hour the actor who played Eric had this disturbed look on my face from what I remember after Dylan said they should start knifing people.

I do wonder if there was a second when Eric was thinking "Dylan is acting psychotic" since he was so focused.

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

In Zero Hour the actor who played Eric had this disturbed look on my face from what I remember after Dylan said they should start knifing people.

I do wonder if there was a second when Eric was thinking "Dylan is acting psychotic" since he was so focused.

Dylan had a knife, I don't know about Eric.

I doubt Eric was put off by that suggestion, although I do agree he was apparently acting much more like a soldier while Dylan seemed to be unhinged.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 12:50 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Dylan had a knife, I don't know about Eric.

I doubt Eric was put off by that suggestion, although I do agree he was apparently acting much more like a soldier while Dylan seemed to be unhinged.

Yea, I shouldn't put too much stock in the way actors portray them.

LOL

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83837
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 2:04 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

I believe they both had knives. I am convinced that it was Dylan who made the suggestion to knife people (especially because he talked about doing that in his essay) but Jessica Holliday claimed that she was sure that it was Eric who made that comment and she could tell because she knew both of them before the incident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next