Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Go down 
+60
gunsgobang
BlackandWhite
ButtPenis
scary.fairy
MorbidMatt
Smiggles94
sororityalpha
SaucyJimmy
CarelessLoner
afrrs
Lt. Stone
iforgotmyoldname2
Boogie
Ruby_
cc99
spinvault
Unknown
Wumselito
dhalia
04daviszoe
macks_ant86
Wildchild
shades
LPorter101
Giga143
Ericishuman
le4chainorc
JohnWillow
BehindZeroProxies
aperiogaming
Broken Angel
Juicy Jazzy
browneyes11
catyofthebanz
pess1mist
haydenschool
rkp
KreSade
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
abstractsmigs
Ericklebold99
DooMRebel
TheGoodGuy
1985j
InsaneIntruder
knightzero
myshame
rabadon55
Ainjel
UncontinuedProcess
Daniel768
sscc
Tommy QTR
STK
W.A.R.
Krieg
Jea
Jenn
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84869
Forum Reputation : 0

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I guess it's a little bit inappropriate to post this right?

lol jeeez too soon man

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67282
Forum Reputation : 430

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:01 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
UncontinuedProcess wrote:
STK wrote:
browneyes11 wrote:
Jesus, this is going to be this generation's columbine...
The mass shooting genie is out of the bottle. No shooting will have the same impact as Columbine for this generation.

I think the only shooting that has closest impact to what Columbine had was Sandy Hook, moral panic, mental health and violence in video games and spawning a new generation of conspiracy theories and added more fuel to the flames of the gun control debate etc.  

Orlando also had quite a bit of impact, due to fueling the fear of Islamic terrorism and homophobic violence. Plus it came during the run up to the 2016 election, which was a major shitshow in and of itself.

I think Vegas will have some impact with it being the deadliest so far and the whitman style it occurred it but with automatic style weapons rather than semi adding more to the deadliest plus the unknown (as of now) motivations for Stephen Paddock.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98769
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:02 pm

At least they caught the bastard. Will be an interesting trial for sure, like Aurora. RIP to all those who lost their lives, and a speedy recovery to those who were injured.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193457
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:07 pm

Instagram videos from the library Sad no one would sleep again if they had it back then.

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:09 pm

browneyes11 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
I guess it's a little bit inappropriate to post this right?

lol jeeez too soon man

Agreed. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:12 pm

Very, very sad. He pulled the fire alarm to get the kids out of the classrooms. This was meticulously planned.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120603
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looks like I called it. He was an incel.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
abstractsmigs

abstractsmigs

Contribution Points : 72198

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:14 pm

hvernon wrote:
Very, very sad. He pulled the fire alarm to get the kids out of the classrooms. This was meticulously planned.

I wonder if he knew that they had already performed a fire drill that day. Maybe that had something to do with why he chose this day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:16 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Good Grief! An Elliot Roger wannabe? Surely not.. scratch Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83652
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Can you link to this account?
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58517
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:17 pm

Eliot Roger? Oh, please, no! So lame.

Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92167
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:18 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

What video is this from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:24 pm

abstractsmigs wrote:
hvernon wrote:

I wonder if he knew that they had already performed a fire drill that day. Maybe that had something to do with why he chose this day.
That's what my boyfriend and I were discussing. I was in HS post Columbine and VTech. We always knew ahead of time when a fire drill would happen. It would be in the announcements that week. Some friends that attended other schools had them on a schedule, i.e. the third Monday of the every month. He was a former student that was expelled, so if it was on a schedule he'd know it. Or he could even have current friends at the school that could tell him.

I watched an interview with a boy stating a lot of students predicted this, and that the shooter bragged about knowing the school's layout. That may or may not be true, but nonetheless, frightening. It's too early to know much right now. They'll have to make him talk as well as searching his PC, phone, etc. But I guarantee it was planned. Pulling the firearm to scare people out isn't a split second decision made during the shooting. He thought this out.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:25 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Good Grief! An Elliot Roger wannabe? Surely not.. scratch Rolling Eyes

Wouldn't be the first time. Christopher Harper-Mercer idolized Roger. 

sscc wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Can you link to this account?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not much on it.

Tommy QTR wrote:
What video is this from?

Last edited by QuestionMark on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:26 pm

Oh hell no Elliot Rogers the “supreme gentleman” doing this on Valentine’s Day......It was probably a day that he really hated.

Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:27 pm

20 already?

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:30 pm

The teenager arrested in the fatal school shooting in Florida has been identified as a former Army JROTC member wielding an AR-15 rifle.
Back to top Go down
KreSade

KreSade

Contribution Points : 57307

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:30 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
KreSade wrote:
17 dead They caught the shooter. At least we can see justice done to this man. Give him the death penalty!

He was ready to kill himself or get shot to death by the cops, so the best punishment is to kill him. Logic!

The death penalty wasn't design for the murderers. It design for the people they killed. Whether he wants to die or not. Doesn't matter, stick him in the front of line. Make an example. They can get all the information from him while he waits. We should have absolutely no tolerance for them. It sends a stronger message. Every one of these mass shooters no matter what drove them there when caught should have the same outcome.

“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
   so are my ways higher than your ways
   and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:31 pm

"At least one fellow student said Mr. Cruz was a “troubled kid” with a gun obsession who even stood out in alternative school."

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
abstractsmigs

abstractsmigs

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:31 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Oh hell no Elliot Rogers the “supreme gentleman” doing this on Valentine’s Day......It was probably a day that he really hated.

If Rodgers was a motivator, that could be another good theory as to why this day was chosen.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:33 pm

abstractsmigs wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

If Rodgers was a motivator, that could be another good theory as to why this day was chosen.
another virgin shooter... or just a guy rejected by female.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:35 pm

Well guess what Stephen paddock wasn’t a virgin. And he killed more people than this person did. So we really need to stop demonizing teenagers who don’t have sex. There’s a far bigger problem at hand.

I’m sorry I didn’t mean to sound angry. I wasn’t accusing you of anything :-(

Plus the only person that knows what happen on prom night is Robyn...  OT

Last edited by Screamingophelia on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:36 pm

KreSade wrote:
Whether he wants to die or not. Doesn't matter

Yeah it does. If he wants to die you're just giving him what he wants.

Quote :
It sends a stronger message. Every one of these mass shooters no matter what drove them there when caught should have the same outcome.

There's no fucking message it sends when so many of them take their own life. Giving a mass murderer the death penalty does fuck all.

anna444 and heytdm like this post

Back to top Go down
Broken Angel

Contribution Points : 76388

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:36 pm

I came across a Facebook account that I think belongs to him, there is mention of ''vodka'' which I think is meant to be Dylan because of how it was said. I just tried to find the posts again and it was just taken down.

It was a screenshot of someone telling him that ''if he looked like vodka girls would want to bang him'' or something along those lines.

Knew I should have taken screenshots -.-

EDIT: The facebook just made another post a few minutes, so I guess there is another guy with the same name interested in Columbine? Wtf o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:37 pm

I have a link to a very graphic video showing the inside of the school posted on Twitter. It does show a body as students leave through a room and into the halls. No face is shown on the body thankfully, but the person is clearly dead. It's a very disturbing video with very disturbing content. Some reporters on Twitter have a hold of it. Seems someone gave them the video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:37 pm

Broken Angel wrote:
I came across a Facebook account that I think belongs to him, there is mention of ''vodka'' which I think is meant to be Dylan because of how it was said. I just tried to find the posts again and it was just taken down.

It was a screenshot of someone telling him that ''if he looked like vodka girls would want to bang him'' or something along those lines.

Knew I should have taken screenshots -.-

EDIT: The facebook just made another post a few minutes, so I guess there is another guy with the same name interested in Columbine? Wtf o.O

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Well guess what Stephen paddock wasn’t a virgin. And he killed more people than this person did.

He wasn't school shorter as well.

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:38 pm

hvernon wrote:
I have a link to a very graphic video showing the inside of the school posted on Twitter. It does show a body as students leave through a room and into the halls. No face is shown on the body thankfully, but the person is clearly dead. It's a very disturbing video with very disturbing content. Some reporters on Twitter have a hold of it. Seems someone gave them the video.

Pm me the link please.
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:39 pm

hvernon wrote:

whats the link?

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92167
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:41 pm

hvernon wrote:
Do you have the link?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:41 pm

hvernon wrote:
Can you send me the link? Pm?

Last edited by Jea on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:43 pm

browneyes11 wrote:
hvernon wrote:

whats the link?
I've PM'd you the link due to the nature of the content.

Coincidence maybe, but David Bowie had a song titled Valentine's Day about a student turning violent and planning an attack for that day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:43 pm

hvernon wrote:

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:45 pm

hvernon wrote:
Could you pm me please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:46 pm

WOW! That probably shouldn't be making the rounds.. Those poor kids. Although with the number of cells out there will be countless videos such as this. Sad
Back to top Go down
abstractsmigs

abstractsmigs

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you PM me the link as well?
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:49 pm

hvernon wrote:
browneyes11 wrote:
hvernon wrote:

whats the link?
I've PM'd you the link due to the nature of the content.

Coincidence maybe, but David Bowie had a song titled Valentine's Day about a student turning violent and planning an attack for that day.

thank you. jeez. seeing this...I just hope this will wake people up. This has been going on too long. People need to stop treating shooting like this is normal. How many bodies in this video. I counted at least 3. I wasnt sure towards the end though.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:49 pm

hvernon wrote:

please PM the video if you could. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:50 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
WOW! That probably shouldn't be making the rounds.. Those poor kids. Although with the number of cells out there will be countless videos such as this. Sad
can you send me too, pls

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:50 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Yes, its very sad. A reporter is he person who appears to have first posted it on Twitter. I wonder if someone has sold the video to them? I am unsure how else the reporter would obtain it. It's sad that someone like a reporter with thousands of followers would exploit this in this way. Shows she has 34k people following her. Sad

I hope for the best for everyone involved. I worry the number will only go up. We don't know how many were injured and how many are critical.
Back to top Go down
aperiogaming

Contribution Points : 58378

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:51 pm

hvernon wrote:

PM, also?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:54 pm

I will have to go in a couple of minutes, but if anyone that I've sent the link to wants to PM it to anyone asking feel free.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks.

There is another comment from the same account on a different Elliot Rodger video.

And one with the same name but a different account where he says he's going to go after law enforcement

Another related to guns and law enforcement.

And another one with the same name talking about pipe bombs and propane bombs.

Can we be sure that anything, even the one that you linked, is really the shooter? Can't someone change their name on Youtube? I'd guess that some of these accounts were changed after the shooter's name came out because all of these shady comments were on a single page of a Google search. I tried looking up the first video and the account page with Google cache to see if the name was the same before today but the comments didn't load for the video and the account wasn't archived.
Back to top Go down
rkp

rkp

Contribution Points : 57147
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:55 pm

hvernon wrote:

i'm reminded of the Marilyn Manson song 'Valentine's Day', from the album Holy Wood — same album as the song 'The Nobodies' (about Columbine). that song wasn't really school shooting themed, but still sorta spooky. it's always weirdly macabre when something typically lovey-dovey is associated with something deadly. will be interesting to see if the date was coincidental or not.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:58 pm

My God, I just speechless. So terrifying.
Tnx for the link

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:58 pm

aperiogaming wrote:
hvernon wrote:

PM, also?

I got you. Check your pms.
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

Contribution Points : 59570
Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:59 pm

So this is Trump's America?
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:59 pm

Can someone link me please?
Back to top Go down

Jea wrote:
My God, I just speechless. So terrifying.
Tnx for the link

Me too. Its just unreal. Shocked
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 9:01 pm

does anyone else need a link?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next