Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Go down 
+60
gunsgobang
BlackandWhite
ButtPenis
scary.fairy
MorbidMatt
Smiggles94
sororityalpha
SaucyJimmy
CarelessLoner
afrrs
Lt. Stone
iforgotmyoldname2
Boogie
Ruby_
cc99
spinvault
Unknown
Wumselito
dhalia
04daviszoe
macks_ant86
Wildchild
shades
LPorter101
Giga143
Ericishuman
le4chainorc
JohnWillow
BehindZeroProxies
aperiogaming
Broken Angel
Juicy Jazzy
browneyes11
catyofthebanz
pess1mist
haydenschool
rkp
KreSade
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
abstractsmigs
Ericklebold99
DooMRebel
TheGoodGuy
1985j
InsaneIntruder
knightzero
myshame
rabadon55
Ainjel
UncontinuedProcess
Daniel768
sscc
Tommy QTR
STK
W.A.R.
Krieg
Jea
Jenn
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 65121
Forum Reputation : 0

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Jea wrote:
I'm not sympathize to what he is saying, but I do feel sad about how he feeling himself.

Many of us guys have been through phases and felt in a dark place but it's one thing to want help and another to say that people should die because of how they feel. If you sympathise because of the way someone feels are you likely to report them? Probably not, therein lies the problem.
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 60849
Forum Reputation : 10

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 4:32 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:
I think I've found his youtube handle if it's true that he idolized ER? That or might be the next mass killer. It was written only 1 week ago. Thoughts? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

what is the link?
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58542

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 4:37 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:
Jea wrote:
I'm not sympathize to what he is saying, but I do feel sad about how he feeling himself.

Many of us guys have been through phases and felt in a dark place but it's one thing to want help and another to say that people should die because of how they feel. If you sympathise because of the way someone feels are you likely to report them? Probably not, therein lies the problem.
well, actually I just want to talk with him and that's it.

Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 4:40 pm

also, you can report about him (I'm pretty sure many already done it), but nothing gonna happen. Cruz was reported dozens times, and we all here today discussing his killing spree.

Unknown

Contribution Points : 62126

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 5:28 pm

(Deleted.)

Last edited by Unknown on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73219
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 5:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Well Nikolas Cruz has got his own schoolshooters.info page. Also according to that page, we have the same birthday (September 24).

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 12:48 am

Schools across the country are getting shutdown over bomb and shooting threats. It's just like the Columbine aftermath.

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 12:54 am

This might be this generations Columbine in some ways.

If you think about it, the world is a pressure cooker now like it was back in 1999. It was a different time and no one can really be Eric and Dylan again (thank goodness) but with Columbine there was change and hopefully change now.

Though it is weird for me, I'll be living in Denver for work on the anniversary and there is the walk out, wearing your orange that day.. and 19 years ago I was an angry and scared teenager trying to figure out why I was in tears that night and why it affected me for so long and so much.

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83692
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 5:58 am

Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 6:19 am

And how pathetic he look now. Why he just didn't committed suicide after his killing spree.

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 7:10 am

Jea wrote:
And how pathetic he look now. Why he just didn't committed suicide after his killing spree.

This is eerily similar to Eric vandalising Brooks Brown's car and then Judy Brown confronting Kathy Harris. I wonder if Cruz he idolized Eric Harris?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
A classmate through elementary and middle school, Brody Speno waited every day with Cruz to catch the bus to school. Then one afternoon about five years ago, when they both were teenagers, Cruz started throwing eggs at Speno’s car with no warning, Speno recalled. He and a friend chased Cruz back to his house.

“We were pissed off, so we knocked on the door and his mom came out,” Speno said. When the two told her what happened, Cruz’s mom had a strange reaction.

“She said, ‘No, my son would never do that. He’s inside sleeping,’ ” Speno recalled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 11:46 am

Has anything been found on his social media accounts regarding Columbine? scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 12:24 pm

I saw a snippet of Fox News report and thankfully they have solved everything for us. The just threw it out there and said "what about video games?" yes... because that hasn't been beaten to death.

Wonder if he listened to Rammstein? Call Marilyn Manson ASAP.

Let me grab a Zima and put on my hemp choker because the 90's are officially back!

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 12:47 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I saw a snippet of  Fox News report and thankfully they have solved everything for us. The just threw it out there and said "what about video games?" yes... because that hasn't been beaten to death.

Let me grab a Zima and put on my hemp choker because the 90's are officially back!

Yep it HAS to be the video games... Rolling Eyes

Also I died at "Zima and hemp choker!" Haha
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 12:58 pm

Ok, I'm pretty sure I've found Cruz's youtube account and another username/comments. I wasn't expecting his account to still be up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 1:35 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:
Ok, I'm pretty sure I've found Cruz's youtube account and another username/comments. I wasn't expecting his account to still be up.

He had a shit ton of alts. Wonder why.

macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 1:41 pm

From the videos he commented on, seems like he had a deep interest in the military, maybe he tried to join and they rejected him after which he became embittered.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 2:27 pm

Video uploaded to a channel that seems to be his.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70573
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 3:21 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I saw a snippet of  Fox News report and thankfully they have solved everything for us. The just threw it out there and said "what about video games?" yes... because that hasn't been beaten to death.

Yeah someone suggested video games on another website and i said 'whats next, pointing fingers at Marilyn Manson?' Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 3:29 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Yeah someone suggested video games on another website and i said 'whats next, pointing fingers at Marilyn Manson?' Laughing

I agree, poor Manson has been picked on enough over the years. Haha
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 4:13 pm

The 15-year-old claimed that Cruz, who was expelled from high school for disciplinary and ‘behavioural reasons’, claimed he warned him just minutes before carrying out the sickening act.
McKenna encountered Cruz who advised him to ‘get out of here’ and warned him that ‘Things are gonna start getting messy’.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
afrrs

afrrs

Contribution Points : 80408

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 5:06 pm

can someone tell exactly how he got caught ?

did he fight back ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 5:10 pm

afrrs wrote:
can someone tell exactly how he got caught ?

did he fight back ?

No, he supposedly didn't resist. He was taken in without incident or so the reports say.
Back to top Go down
CarelessLoner

Contribution Points : 57165

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 9:50 pm

can anyone pm me the graphic stuff?
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

Contribution Points : 65892
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 2:27 am

CarelessLoner wrote:
can anyone pm me the graphic stuff?

Done.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 2:41 am

I would also like to be pm'ed the graphic stuff.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 2:54 am

I made a misc. video for those who didn't have time to catch up. The video includes mobile-films inside the school (With bodies pixelated) and some misc. photos. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is it okay if this stays here? I know that gore isn't allowed to be posted here but i don't know if it counts as gore if the bodies are blurred out.
Back to top Go down
SaucyJimmy

SaucyJimmy

Contribution Points : 64672
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 10:31 am

-

Last edited by SaucyJimmy on Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:08 am

SaucyJimmy wrote:
As others have said, I don't understand mass shooters/other mass murderers who don't kill themselves in the immediate aftermath of their crime.
me too.

DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63319

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:46 am

Anything new on the motives for the shooting?

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:49 am

DooMRebel wrote:

I haven't came across anything yet.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 12:14 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
No but I believe it was because he was expelled from school and/or got rejected by a girl, since it was on Valentine's day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 12:14 pm

Highlights from the article-

"The Florida Department of Children and Families opened a file on Cruz in 2016 after being alerted to his Snapchat posts showing him cutting his arms and saying he wanted to buy a gun, according to a state report first obtained by the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Agency investigators visited Cruz at his home and questioned him, ultimately identifying him as a "vulnerable adult due to mental illness" including depression, autism, and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, which he was medicated for."

"Yet despite those incidents, state investigators closed Cruz's case two months after opening it, determining that the "final level of risk is low," as Cruz "resides with his mother, attends school and receives counseling."

"This kid exhibited every single known red flag, from killing animals to having a cache of weapons to disruptive behavior to saying he wanted to be a school shooter," Howard Finkelstein, the Broward County public defender, whose office is representing Cruz, told The Times.

"If this isn't a person who should have gotten someone's attention, I don't know who is. This was a multisystem failure," he added."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 12:28 pm

Not sure if these are going to be used as a possible motive or not. scratch
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 12:59 pm

SaucyJimmy wrote:
As others have said, I don't understand mass shooters/other mass murderers who don't kill themselves in the immediate aftermath of their crime. The picture of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev during his incarceration says it all, really. Death is preferable to such a fate.
Which picture?
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

Contribution Points : 57840
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 1:11 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
The couch cuck strikes again!

lmfao Roll
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 1:25 pm

Man, William would have been pissed if he knew how things played out. He obsessively researches mass murderers for years, and when the the day comes for him to commit his own attack he kills less people than Randy fucking Stair. And if that wasn't bad enough, only a few months later some other guy comes along, does basically exactly what he was planning to do, and completely blows him out of the water.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 1:28 pm

SaucyJimmy wrote:
As others have said, I don't understand mass shooters/other mass murderers who don't kill themselves in the immediate aftermath of their crime. The picture of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev during his incarceration says it all, really. Death is preferable to such a fate.
The innate instinct of self preservation is strong and not every prison is ADX Florence.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83692
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 2:06 pm

This article has some interesting details from the parents of the friend that he was living with.

Why do you think the FBI failed to investigate and forward the tips on Cruz? Maybe the failure to act on the Youtube tip from September was excusable (even though his real name was the name on the account...) but what about the tip from the person who knew him and gave them details about his threats and access to weapons?
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 2:52 pm

I've been seeing this all over Twitter and Facebook, but students nationwide are planning walkouts to protest gun laws on March 14th and another one on April 20th. Several celebrities have already come out in support of this walkout, here's an article discussing it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This kind of makes me nervous. I feel like if any wannabe mass shooters want a good time to attack, it would be when there's a group of kids all in one location together outside. What do you guys think?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 3:27 pm

pess1mist wrote:
I've been seeing this all over Twitter and Facebook, but students nationwide are planning walkouts to protest gun laws on March 14th and another one on April 20th. Several celebrities have already come out in support of this walkout, here's an article discussing it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This kind of makes me nervous. I feel like if any wannabe mass shooters want a good time to attack, it would be when there's a group of kids all in one location together outside. What do you guys think?

These walkouts better be surrounded by SWAT. I'm having the same feeling as you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 6:10 pm

"That building will remain closed, and school officials have said it may eventually be torn down.

After the shootings, authorities established a large perimeter around the campus, keeping parents, media and other onlookers far from the school.

"The worst week in my professional career without question," Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said.

Seventeen crosses -- one for each victim -- have been erected in front of the school, becoming a makeshift memorial for residents."
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 7:40 pm

pess1mist wrote:
I feel like if any wannabe mass shooters want a good time to attack, it would be when there's a group of kids all in one location together outside.
Hahahaha, that'd be so ironic. Imagine that, them all protesting school shootings only to get killed in one.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84894

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 8:03 pm

Jea wrote:
The 15-year-old claimed that Cruz, who was expelled from high school for disciplinary and ‘behavioural reasons’, claimed he warned him just minutes before carrying out the sickening act.
McKenna encountered Cruz who advised him to ‘get out of here’ and warned him that ‘Things are gonna start getting messy’.

where'd you hear this from?

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 8:31 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Hahahaha, that'd be so ironic. Imagine that, them all protesting school shootings only to get killed in one.

I mean, it'd probably be the best way to prove their case.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 8:33 pm

What would really be ironic is if someone drove a car into them.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 8:40 pm

Jea wrote:
Nikolas Cruz was filmed by a neighbour, doing ‘target practice’ last October

video inside.

LOL, NICE OUTFIT.

Not trying to start any kind of political debate here, I think that everyone has a right to their own beliefs and that the actions of one person doesn't refelct an entire group of people, but does it look to anyone else here that he's wearing one of Trump's "Make America Great Again" hats?

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 9:04 pm

STK wrote:
What would really be ironic is if someone drove a car into them.
Or bombed them.
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 9:13 pm

The family who took in Nikolas Cruz after his adoptive parents' deaths are planned to have their first interview with ABC's "Good Morning America" on Monday morning. Here's an article discussing it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124324
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 9:24 pm

Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'

** There will always be more mass shootings... unfortunately.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next