Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Go down 
+60
gunsgobang
BlackandWhite
ButtPenis
scary.fairy
MorbidMatt
Smiggles94
sororityalpha
SaucyJimmy
CarelessLoner
afrrs
Lt. Stone
iforgotmyoldname2
Boogie
Ruby_
cc99
spinvault
Unknown
Wumselito
dhalia
04daviszoe
macks_ant86
Wildchild
shades
LPorter101
Giga143
Ericishuman
le4chainorc
JohnWillow
BehindZeroProxies
aperiogaming
Broken Angel
Juicy Jazzy
browneyes11
catyofthebanz
pess1mist
haydenschool
rkp
KreSade
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
abstractsmigs
Ericklebold99
DooMRebel
TheGoodGuy
1985j
InsaneIntruder
knightzero
myshame
rabadon55
Ainjel
UncontinuedProcess
Daniel768
sscc
Tommy QTR
STK
W.A.R.
Krieg
Jea
Jenn
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70298
Forum Reputation : 345

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:36 pm

The history of Columbine has already been rewrote anyway. I seen a site that was 'debunking' myths of Columbine and number 1 was that they were bullied.

They cited that Eric was a ladies man and that Dylan went to prom as proof. Way to go Cullen.

Last edited by W.A.R. on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:37 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Daniel768 wrote:
Oh my god, some people are already calling this a "False Flag". Why am i surprised?
Because don't you know? Everything ever is a plot by the NWO Illuminati Lizard People to take America's guns.

Haha
Back to top Go down
1985j

Contribution Points : 57209
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:37 pm

Thank you UncontinuedProcess, I saw a small video clip on twitter which was from that scene, only 2 or 3 seconds long but I cant find it now. Is it rumoured this was taken by the shooter ?
Back to top Go down
Ainjel

Ainjel

Contribution Points : 65833

Some of these parents...”let me do this interview and then I’ll come get you.”  Son tells mom her daughter is calling. “Let me do this interview then I’ll talk to her.” Reporter tried to push her away to get her daughter and she keeps talking...

heytdm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

Contribution Points : 65617
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:39 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Daniel768 wrote:
Oh my god, some people are already calling this a "False Flag". Why am i surprised?
Because don't you know? Everything ever is a plot by the NWO Illuminati Lizard People to take America's guns.

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:39 pm

Ainjel wrote:
Some of these parents...”let me do this interview and then I’ll come get you.”  Son tells mom her daughter is calling. “Let me do this interview then I’ll talk to her.” Reporter tried to push her away to get her daughter and she keeps talking...

Good Grief! Go get your kid! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83257
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:42 pm

Oh my god. The FBI guy lost it.
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:44 pm

sscc wrote:

What happened?
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:47 pm

Daniel768 wrote:
sscc wrote:

What happened?
He was actually former FBI or used to work with them, I think. Basically, I was about to post that he didn't seem to be making much sense and sounded really frantic. He was talking about a terrorist who blew himself up and then said something about how this was a child of god who died and then broke down into tears and said he couldn't do the interview. It was very odd.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63044

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:48 pm

Is it known how many died?

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:48 pm

DooMRebel wrote:

Not yet.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:53 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
Well, the last I heard there were 17 people dead or injured. Witnesses saw that at least two people were dead at the school (bodies under tarps) and they were talking about 14 people for a long time so I'm going to take a guess and say three people actually died at the school and 14 were transported, so there were possibly more who died at the hospital. There you go. It's as accurate as anything you'll get from CNN!
Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 74944

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At least 15 dead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:58 pm

sscc wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
Well, the last I heard there were 17 people dead or injured. Witnesses saw that at least two people were dead at the school (bodies under tarps) and they were talking about 14 people for a long time so I'm going to take a guess and say three people actually died at the school and 14 were transported, so there were possibly more who died at the hospital. There you go. It's as accurate as anything you'll get from CNN!

The reports keep saying numerous, many, several, etc. dead.
Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 74944

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:59 pm

Ghastly. Breaking Columbine's record, possibly. Sickening.
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:59 pm

DooMRebel wrote:

One confirmed thus far.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58267
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:00 pm

Everyone knows something about this shooter? Except his insta pages?

Ericklebold99

Contribution Points : 65295

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:03 pm

Can someone please send me the suspected photo of the bloodtrail please
Back to top Go down
Ainjel

Ainjel

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:03 pm

Maybe, hopefully, they are trying to learn from JeffCo’s mistakes and not make any official announcements until they are certain they have the facts correct.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91917
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:04 pm

Jea wrote:
It's probably Sam Hyde.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:04 pm

Last edited by Daniel768 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
abstractsmigs

abstractsmigs

Contribution Points : 71948

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:05 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
extended video of the one posted above (bullet holes visible on a laptop): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

With such a large school I'm assuming others probably took videos, I wonder if others will surface like this. This sounds close.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:05 pm

At least 16 people are dead according to law enforcement officials. Jeez.
Back to top Go down
Ainjel

Ainjel

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:06 pm

There was a picture on google images of the body with the blood trail if you google Nicolas Cruz Instagram inside school. But there is no way to confirm that is from today I don’t think.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:06 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Jea wrote:
It's probably Sam Hyde.
LOL, except that "its probably Sam Hyde".

rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 58765

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:07 pm

Jesus, it's a lot more deaths I suspected. Nikolas Cruz you piece of crap.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:07 pm

16 confirmed dead is what I heard on CNN.

Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

Jesus, it's a lot more deaths than I suspected. Nikolas Cruz, you piece of crap.
Back to top Go down
Ericklebold99

Where did you hear 16 dead?
Back to top Go down
Ericklebold99

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Ok yeah CNN is saying 16..are there suspected to be more??
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:09 pm

I think they just said that he used an AR15.

Last edited by sscc on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:09 pm

Ericklebold99 wrote:
I'm watching the live coverage on CNN and they just confirmed 16 are dead.

Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67032
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:10 pm

Jeez, 16 possible deaths? That's more than I expected, thought it would be a 2-4 at the very most like the case with Stair and Atchison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:10 pm

At least 50 injured and 16 dead... wow
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72944
Forum Reputation : 330

Well, Columbine is no longer the worst high school shooting in the US.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Probably, depends how serious people was injured

Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:11 pm

STK wrote:
a long time ago...

Ericklebold99

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:11 pm

They just had a woman on the phone on CNN who said there is not a CONFIRMED death total yet..so 16 is just mere speculation at this point
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

Jenn wrote:
Ericklebold99 wrote:
I'm watching the live coverage on CNN and they just confirmed 16 are dead.

Looks like someone just topped Eric and Dylan.

Ainjel

Ainjel

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:12 pm

I was just wondering if the parents of Eric and Dylan are thinking I hope they quit referring back to Columbine now every time a school shooting occurs.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:12 pm

Jeez, 16 possible deaths? That's more than I expected, thought it would be a 2-4 at the very most like the case with Stair and Atchison.
why you thought so? Haven't you seen his arsenal?

rabadon55

rabadon55

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:13 pm

He killed more people than Jiverly Woong, Pat Sherrill, E&D and San Bernardino shooters. Jeez.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Wonder what his motive was.

I'm guessing incel.

abstractsmigs

abstractsmigs

Contribution Points : 71948

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:15 pm

sscc wrote:
I think they just said that he used an AR15.

Does anyone have more information on this.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72944
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:15 pm

Jea wrote:
STK wrote:
a long time ago...
I am not aware of any other non terrorism attacks (aside from this one) at high schools that had more deaths than columbine.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:16 pm

STK wrote:
Jea wrote:
STK wrote:
a long time ago...
I am not aware of any other non terrorism attacks (aside from this one) at high schools that had more deaths than columbine.
Before this shooting, Columbine was the worst high school shooting in America with the most deaths. If this shooting really has 16 deaths, then yes, it would pass Columbine as the worst high school massacre.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:17 pm

Krieg wrote:
found the shooter instagram,can I post it here?

Dued if it's still up you need to archive it right away. Use archive.is if you need to.

Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:17 pm

STK wrote:
Jea wrote:
STK wrote:
a long time ago...
oh you talking about HIGH school... But I don't think that is some sort of competition.

sscc

QuestionMark wrote:
Wonder what his motive was.

I'm guessing incel.
I'm guessing that he enjoys violence and wanted to be famous.

I wonder if there was any inspiration from specific past shootings. He used to go to the school but wasn't a student which is the same story as Atchison, right?
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67032
Forum Reputation : 430

Jea wrote:
why you thought so? Haven't you seen his arsenal?

Even with a decent arsenal, many wannabe shooters fuck up eg. Randy Stair among many others. I was mainly referring to the initial reports of this shooting, it's extremely apparent that this is not a 2-3 dead shooting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next