Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nineteen years of Columbine

Go down 
+29
evelynssye
katherinex
ChaotixBoy
Draw_It_White
Jenn
Foxofgrey
Tommy QTR
Jea
Oldmare
MysteryMan
Heyheyhey
sscc
haydenschool
VoDKaComeHere
boringguy
23september
Fatheroftwo
Lizpuff
W.A.R.
Kiwik
Lunkhead McGrath
Ainjel
macks_ant86
QuestionMark
04daviszoe
Juicy Jazzy
Screamingophelia
LPorter101
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ainjel

Ainjel

Contribution Points : 65983
Forum Reputation : 0

Nineteen years of Columbine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Nineteen years of Columbine - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 11:18 pm

I have been reading about Brenda Spencer and I wondered if it ever entered their minds that they might have some comparison to her if they committed the crime on 4/19.  I know they wanted to stand out from other school shootings but I would bet they took notice of some of what they would consider “mistakes” of past mass shooters.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Nineteen years of Columbine - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 11:51 pm

Ainjel wrote:
I have been reading about Brenda Spencer and I wondered if it ever entered their minds that they might have some comparison to her if they committed the crime on 4/19.  I know they wanted to stand out from other school shootings but I would bet they took notice of some of what they would consider “mistakes” of past mass shooters.

I don't think they knew of that many other school shooters.

Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97715
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Nineteen years of Columbine - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 3:11 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Ainjel wrote:

I don't think they knew of that many other school shooters.

1999 when the internet was small, when wikipedia and google didn't provide comfy lists of schooters or lists of other stuff.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 82184
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Nineteen years of Columbine - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 3:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - did you interview Castaldo in person, or was it online?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Nineteen years of Columbine - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 9:52 am

According to a mothers reckoning 19 years ago this morning her and Tom saw the basement tapes for the first time.

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen years of Columbine   Nineteen years of Columbine - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nineteen years of Columbine
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6