Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video games about Mass Murder

Go down 
+24
lognifiiskurk
Mr Bubbless
dyonqqr
Killisaki
<<-reBKa->>
joebox97
sympathyforEandD
TheGoodGuy
11B-X-1371
REBdoomer1999
School Massacre Archives
Emanation of Darkness
UncontinuedProcess
Sabratha
QuestionMark
InsaneIntruder
novaprospekt
Watcher73
W.A.R.
emilko62
Tommy QTR
STK
Stoned Slacker
04daviszoe
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86078
Forum Reputation : 340

Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 3:32 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
The map should be up now hopefully.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Backup link just in case it gets taken down.

I will laugh if I see this map get front page of Most Popular.
Downloaded both, just in case.
So, I have some critique.
The doors appear as errors, not only that but if I crouch I can walk into the classrooms no problem.
That's pretty much it though. Fix the doors and it's good.

Do you have Left 4 Dead 2? I forgot to mention that you need that game in the description.
I don't have it installed, it won't install for some reason last time I tried...
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 3:50 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Downloaded both, just in case.
So, I have some critique.
The doors appear as errors, not only that but if I crouch I can walk into the classrooms no problem.
That's pretty much it though. Fix the doors and it's good.

Do you have Left 4 Dead 2? I forgot to mention that you need that game in the description.
I don't have it installed, it won't install for some reason last time I tried...

Weird. If you can't get it installed, try placing this file in the addons folder.

11B-X-1371

Contribution Points : 49580
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 3:52 pm

Garry's Mod has a Columbine map...
I had to uninstall the whole game to stop playing that, I enjoyed it too much.
You can get everything like pistols, shotguns, assault rifles and a suicide mod where you can shoot yourself with a bunch of guns.
Also a gas canister mod exists as well if you want to burn the library...
I think the map is a real recreation of Columbine High to some extent at least but I'm not sure.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 9:42 pm

AntiSocial-MasterDebater wrote:
UncontinuedProcess wrote:
Just played eric806359's new game: Morimiya Middle School Shooting
For sure one of the better games about mass murder out there. There's a bit of a learning curve within it especially as it is completely in Japanese but you eventually get a hang of the controls.

Translated version in case anyone wants to take a gander.

Man I really can't thank the two of you enough for introducing me to this game. Been playing it pretty frequently recently, it's excellent.

REBdoomer1999

REBdoomer1999

Contribution Points : 64612
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 1:45 am

The way pedestrians ragdoll and react to being shot as well as traffic and crowd density really make Grand Theft Auto 4 something to behold. 5 was a huge step back as far as rampaging is concerned, police act less realistically and there aren't as many peds.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 8:44 am

QuestionMark wrote:
For sure one of the better games about mass murder out there. There's a bit of a learning curve within it especially as it is completely in Japanese but you eventually get a hang of the controls.

Man I really can't thank the two of you enough for introducing me to this game. Been playing it pretty frequently recently, it's excellent.

It's one of the better games about the subject that I have played. I managed to get over 60 kills one time and unlocked the bump-stocked AR-15. I kinda hope the creator could update the game with new weapons that you could buy; would've liked to see more sidearms than just the C1911 and the TEC-9. There's also some easter eggs, there's an art room on either the second or third floor of the school with portraits of E&D, Lanza, Cho, Pekka, Saari, Steinhäuser, Kretschmer and Walter Seifert.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 10:39 am

QuestionMark wrote:

It's one of the better games about the subject that I have played. I managed to get over 60 kills one time and unlocked the bump-stocked AR-15. I kinda hope the creator could update the game with new weapons that you could buy; would've liked to see more sidearms than just the C1911 and the TEC-9. There's also some easter eggs, there's an art room on either the second or third floor of the school with portraits of E&D, Lanza, Cho, Pekka, Saari, Steinhäuser, Kretschmer and Walter Seifert.  
Can you take a screenshot of it?
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 12:05 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I got confused when remembering, Steinhäuser & Kretschmer wasnt there it was actually Whitman & Spencer, I wonder if there picture between Lanza and E&D is Pekka or Bosse.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 12:51 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

I got confused when remembering, Steinhäuser & Kretschmer wasnt there it was actually Whitman & Spencer, I wonder if there picture between Lanza and E&D is Pekka or Bosse.
Darn it, I was just about to post it because I found it too. Sorry for kinda wasting your time...
Also how's the AR? I got the AK when I could afford it and I'm wondering if it's any good.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 3:49 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Darn it, I was just about to post it because I found it too. Sorry for kinda wasting your time...
Also how's the AR? I got the AK when I could afford it and I'm wondering if it's any good.

It's good enough to warrant trying to get full stars/over 60 kills, pretty deadly along with the TEC-9.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 6:06 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:

It's good enough to warrant trying to get full stars/over 60 kills, pretty deadly along with the TEC-9.  

I used the carbine to get to 60 kills myself. High magazine capacity combined with little recoil made for a good combination.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 6:17 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

I used the carbine to get to 60 kills myself. High magazine capacity combined with little recoil made for a good combination.
The AK's alright, though almost completely useless unless you're aiming down the sight.
I have never gotten 60. My high score is 33.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 6:34 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

The AK's alright, though almost completely useless unless you're aiming down the sight.
Also, how do I get the bump stock? I don't have the translation.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 6:49 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

You have to get either full stars in the ranking screen or atleast 60 kills. You should have it in the gun locker afterwards.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 6:56 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

You have to get either full stars in the ranking screen or atleast 60 kills. You should have it in the gun locker afterwards.  
Darn it, how am I supposed to get 60 kills?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:09 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:

Hit the areas with the largest amount of people. The gym, the pool, the lunchroom, the cafeteria, the multipurpose room, any combination of the above. Also make sure to gun down students in the hallways as you go along, but don't waste too much time on a single person if you can help it. If you haven't reached 60 after hitting some of the big targets but you're close, and have some time left, go classroom to classroom. Myself, I went into the front of the school, shot the people in the center of the hallway, went into the conference room (first room on the left), tossed a pipe bomb into the small crowd of about four students in the corner of the room, finished off the survivors, then went out the west entrance to get to the gym and pool, shooting bystanders outside as I went. I can't remember exactly if I went around to the northeast entrance of the school to get into the lunchroom or if I went to the stairs by the west side entrance and made a beeline for the library. I do know that either way I got my sixtieth kill after going through some of the side classrooms.

I found something that's handy dandy with crowd control is to herd students in a certain direction, since they will almost always run in the direction opposite of where you are coming from. So I'll Approach from, say the left side, then move south of them to make sure they don't run out. Repeat for as much as long as it takes to toss a pipe bomb into their ranks and keep them in the general area. The pipe bombs are a great way to shave off time if you're using them effectively.

Now with all this in mind, be aware that it's still going to take you a few tries before you're likely to get into the sixty kill range. I've had more than a few runs where teachers have caught me due to poor luck or planning. My advice on this front is to get a decent chokepoint set up. Teachers will almost always run towards you in a straight line, so your best bet is to get into a corner or even just stand your ground, hit the aim button, and fire, slow and careful. Just make sure you're not low on bullets before you're put in such a situation.

Hopefully I didn't wallop you with those paragraphs. Smile

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 2:08 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Hit the areas with the largest amount of people. The gym, the pool, the lunchroom, the cafeteria, the multipurpose room, any combination of the above. Also make sure to gun down students in the hallways as you go along, but don't waste too much time on a single person if you can help it. If you haven't reached 60 after hitting some of the big targets but you're close, and have some time left, go classroom to classroom. Myself, I went into the front of the school, shot the people in the center of the hallway, went into the conference room (first room on the left), tossed a pipe bomb into the small crowd of about four students in the corner of the room, finished off the survivors, then went out the west entrance to get to the gym and pool, shooting bystanders outside as I went. I can't remember exactly if I went around to the northeast entrance of the school to get into the lunchroom or if I went to the stairs by the west side entrance and made a beeline for the library. I do know that either way I got my sixtieth kill after going through some of the side classrooms.

I found something that's handy dandy with crowd control is to herd students in a certain direction, since they will almost always run in the direction opposite of where you are coming from. So I'll Approach from, say the left side, then move south of them to make sure they don't run out. Repeat for as much as long as it takes to toss a pipe bomb into their ranks and keep them in the general area. The pipe bombs are a great way to shave off time if you're using them effectively.

Now with all this in mind, be aware that it's still going to take you a few tries before you're likely to get into the sixty kill range. I've had more than a few runs where teachers have caught me due to poor luck or planning. My advice on this front is to get a decent chokepoint set up. Teachers will almost always run towards you in a straight line, so your best bet is to get into a corner or even just stand your ground, hit the aim button, and fire, slow and careful. Just make sure you're not low on bullets before you're put in such a situation.

Hopefully I didn't wallop you with those paragraphs.  Smile
Thanks for the advice, also no problem, I enjoy reading.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 6:27 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Hopefully I didn't wallop you with those paragraphs.  Smile
Thanks for the advice, also no problem, I enjoy reading.

My strat was to attack those outside the school first, enter the gym and try to kill everyone inside including the responding teachers that show up after a while, strike the swimming pool and then the cafeteria (I like using pipe bombs in this place but watch out, if you're too close, it can also kill you) before making my way towards the library on the second floor, shooting and killing anybody in the path. After finishing up in the library, I tend to invade classrooms until the time is up. I usually leave no wounded behind. I usually get at least 50 kills on an average run through off this strat but you could still mess up and get cornered like QuestionMark said on poor luck and planning.

I wonder if 70 kills is possible, 60 is hard enough already.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:58 pm

I wonder if 70 kills is possible, 60 is hard enough already.

According to this video, yes.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70941
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 6:44 pm

This was the original cut of the Point Of View PSA.

Skip to 1:30 for the shooting if you don't want see my lazy recreation of the original video.

Also don't take this seriously. I was just messing around in Sandbox.

What addons did you use for this video?

Would be very curious to try them out myself.

Can't really give a full list of all of the addons I used, but here are a couple.

The school map I used in the video. Sadly it doesn't contain any NPC navigation. I ended up having to make my own from scratch. I can send that too if you want me to.

The weapon I used in the video. Though you can use any weapon you like.
REQUIRES:
Adds extra options to NPCs if you hold down C and right click on em.

This is what I used to make friendly NPCs run away from me. I suggest setting the relations option to either "Combine" Or "No-one".

If you want NPCs to patrol around the map.

Makes every "Refugee" NPC spawn with a different skin.

If you want extra blood.

That's all really.
I am totally new to GMOD but have got some weapons and this map to work but is there a way to subscribe to NPC´s in this map or do I have to put them in one by one myself? Since I am new I hope I can just subscribe to it. 
And what mod did you use to get the smoke to blow up when you hit the chairs that looks awesome and also the mod for the suicide at the end.

Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 7:11 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:

Skip to 1:30 for the shooting if you don't want see my lazy recreation of the original video.

Can't really give a full list of all of the addons I used, but here are a couple.

The school map I used in the video. Sadly it doesn't contain any NPC navigation. I ended up having to make my own from scratch. I can send that too if you want me to.

REQUIRES:

This is what I used to make friendly NPCs run away from me. I suggest setting the relations option to either "Combine" Or "No-one".

If you want extra blood.

That's all really.
I am totally new to GMOD but have got some weapons and this map to work but is there a way to subscribe to NPC´s in this map or do I have to put them in one by one myself? Since I am new I hope I can just subscribe to it. 
And what mod did you use to get the smoke to blow up when you hit the chairs that looks awesome and also the mod for the suicide at the end.

There are saves in the workshop, but I doubt there are any good saves available for this map where all of the NPCs are already spawned in. So you are gonna have to spawn them one by one.

As for the smoke impact and suicide mod, here they are.

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70941
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 7:32 am

TheGoodGuy wrote:

REQUIRES:

If you want extra blood.

That's all really.

There are saves in the workshop, but I doubt there are any good saves available for this map where all of the NPCs are already spawned in. So you are gonna have to spawn them one by one.

Thanks for the links. 
So I guess I need to manually subscribe to different NPC´s I can spawn all over the map then save it. But do I need other mods to make them act more realistically e.g. running when shot at instead of standing still. 

Also how do I activate the suicide pact mod it doesn´t say on the mod.

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 2:30 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:

REQUIRES:

If you want extra blood.

That's all really.

Thanks for the links. 
So I guess I need to manually subscribe to different NPC´s I can spawn all over the map then save it. But do I need other mods to make them act more realistically e.g. running when shot at instead of standing still. 

Also how do I activate the suicide pact mod it doesn´t say on the mod.
Just get one of the guns and left click.
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97

Contribution Points : 69325
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 9:27 am

11B-X-1371 wrote:
Garry's Mod has a Columbine map...
I had to uninstall the whole game to stop playing that, I enjoyed it too much.
You can get everything like pistols, shotguns, assault rifles and a suicide mod where you can shoot yourself with a bunch of guns.
Also a gas canister mod exists as well if you want to burn the library...
I think the map is a real recreation of Columbine High to some extent at least but I'm not sure.

Unfortunately the map of the school is extremely off and there really isn't too much details such as office supplies, carpet, etc.

I do agree the guns are pretty spot on though, including the pipe bombs and molotov's.

I just wish there was at least one game with an accurate map of the school to walk around. The Doom Columbine map is probably the closest and even that is way off.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 9:13 am

Someone made a remake of the GMod Columbine map thats somewhat more accurate:

Download while you can.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 11:26 am

Download while you can.

Still needs some work, mainly the cafeteria area, but it's still a much better recreation than the original map.

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 2:06 pm

Download while you can.

Still needs some work, mainly the cafeteria area, but it's still a much better recreation than the original map.

I'm surprised that this, other Columbine maps and your Stoneman map (great work on that btw) are still on the workshop so far. I know some of them are reuploads after being first banned. Since we already have Columbine, Virginia Tech & Stoneman Douglas maps, who's gonna put their steam account in jeopardy by creating a Sandy Hook map?
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71444
Forum Reputation : 486

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 9:43 pm

REBdoomer1999 wrote:
The way pedestrians ragdoll and react to being shot as well as traffic and crowd density really make Grand Theft Auto 4 something to behold. 5 was a huge step back as far as rampaging is concerned, police act less realistically and there aren't as many peds.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah IV was great. I even have 100% completion on it. Shame the Windows port is dogshit. Steam can get to fuck charging full price for it tbh.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 6:47 pm

Download while you can.

I'm surprised that this, other Columbine maps and your Stoneman map (great work on that btw) are still on the workshop so far. I know some of them are reuploads after being first banned. Since we already have Columbine, Virginia Tech & Stoneman Douglas maps, who's gonna put their steam account in jeopardy by creating a Sandy Hook map?

I'm not that messed up to do a Sandy Hook map, but if I have the time I might do a Las Vegas shooting map

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:04 pm

Download while you can.

I'm not that messed up to do a Sandy Hook map, but if I have the time I might do a Las Vegas shooting map

Las Vegas might be a bit hard compared to the others since you're talking about a good district of the city that has to be made, yeah you could be some half-assed source engine blocks with building textures on them.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:48 pm

Download while you can.

Las Vegas might be a bit hard compared to the others since you're talking about a good district of the city that has to be made, yeah you could be some half-assed source engine blocks with building textures on them.
A guy I know was working on a Sandy Hook map, pretty sure he had some problems with it though, not sure what came of it.
Back to top Go down
REBdoomer1999

REBdoomer1999

Contribution Points : 64612
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 6:23 am

Some of Niko's lines for combat fit well here. "I'm sorry about this".

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 7:06 am

How did you map? Any tutorials you used or anything? Pretty interested in mapping.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 1:20 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:

How did you map? Any tutorials you used or anything? Pretty interested in mapping.

There are tons of tutorials on YouTube on mapping in the Hammer editor.
I do recommend Source Multi-Tool, as that'll let you easily mount the contents of other Source games onto the editor.

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 1:10 am

Thinking about updating my Stoneman Douglas map. The poor frame rate is the main thing I want to fix in that map.

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 9:06 am

Thinking about updating my Stoneman Douglas map. The poor frame rate is the main thing I want to fix in that map.

Would you consider making the classroom doors be somewhat destructible or a way to be able to open them if you're thinking about updating it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 12:33 pm

04daviszoe wrote:
GAMES

Lets not forget angry goy 1 and 2!

its a cool game franchise where you kill refugees and faggots
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 9:29 pm

Would you consider making the classroom doors be somewhat destructible or a way to be able to open them if you're thinking about updating it?  

I'm going to add a button where you can unlock every classroom door. I'll either have it outside along with the other buttons, or have it in separate admin room that you'll have to noclip to.

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 9:49 pm

I'm going to add a button where you can unlock every classroom door. I'll either have it outside along with the other buttons, or have it in separate admin room that you'll have to noclip to.

I have downloaded the lfd2 content add-on and it fixed SOME of the missing textures (I have all the required games downloaded but there were still errors) could you link the rest?
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 10:50 pm

TheOne99 wrote:

I have downloaded the lfd2 content add-on and it fixed SOME of the missing textures  (I have all the required games downloaded but there were still errors) could you link the rest?

HL2 EP1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HL2 EP2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
CSS: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you already have all the required games then it SHOULD be working. Though Gmod can be weird at times and not work randomly.

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 3:41 am

Just updated my Stoneman Douglas Gmod map. Now it has an admin room underneath the map. It shouldn't be hard to miss. Just noclip underneath.

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 9:41 am

Pretty sure props go flying when you fire and that, maybe you should get rid of all those props and make it more simple like the Columbine and Vtech maps?
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 9:55 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Pretty sure props go flying when you fire and that, maybe you should get rid of all those props and make it more simple like the Columbine and Vtech maps?

Thinking about it. It doesn't happen too often, but when it does, it can be pretty annoying.

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 10:35 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:

Thinking about it. It doesn't happen too often, but when it does, it can be pretty annoying.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure flying monitors kill more people than I do, mainly because of my shitty HP laptop that can barely run the map. IMO, the police response time should take longer, like the actual event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 4:17 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 2:04 am

I'm surprised Far Cry 5's Arcade editor hasn't been mentioned yet. The main campaign is pretty trite, but it's level editor is incredible in terms of the environments that can be crafted, and is the sole reason I bought the game in the first place. That, paired with its (relatively) realistic AI, make it my go-to "Mass Murder Simulator". Here are a few of my maps:

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 4:30 pm

I'm surprised Far Cry 5's Arcade editor hasn't been mentioned yet. The main campaign is pretty trite, but it's level editor is incredible in terms of the environments that can be crafted, and is the sole reason I bought the game in the first place. That, paired with its (relatively) realistic AI, make it my go-to "Mass Murder Simulator". Here are a few of my maps:

Surprised you didn't mention that police also seem to spawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 5:04 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 7:21 pm

G4145 wrote:
I liked the Sandy Hook references in the Drubman H.S. video; mother shot dead whilst asleep, location of car when parked outside school, shooting out the glass window.

I have a flair for fine details.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 9:26 pm

Someone is making a VR mod for Gmod. It looks really early so far, as you can only move by teleporting, and the only supported weapon is the default pistol, but still, I want to see someone play on the Columbine map using this mod.

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video games about Mass Murder
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next