Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video games about Mass Murder

Go down 
+24
lognifiiskurk
Mr Bubbless
dyonqqr
Killisaki
<<-reBKa->>
joebox97
sympathyforEandD
TheGoodGuy
11B-X-1371
REBdoomer1999
School Massacre Archives
Emanation of Darkness
UncontinuedProcess
Sabratha
QuestionMark
InsaneIntruder
novaprospekt
Watcher73
W.A.R.
emilko62
Tommy QTR
STK
Stoned Slacker
04daviszoe
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67307
Forum Reputation : 430

Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 5:00 pm

@School Massacre Archives
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Perfectly balanced, as all things should be"
Ironic considering it matches the death and injury toll.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 6:45 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 7:41 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:

I saw that earlier, and I had to save a image of it because it was just too damn perfect.

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm

There was this shitty flash game about the Aurora Theater Shooting a while ago
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 9:28 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
There was this shitty flash game about the Aurora Theater Shooting a while ago
Wasn't a flash game but ok.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 8:56 pm

Well shit. That didn't take long. There is already a New Zealand shooting Gmod map.

REBdoomer1999

Contribution Points : 64612
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 12:57 am

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97

Contribution Points : 69325
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 4:25 pm

Anyone heard of D00M B0MB? Trying to get ahold of that guy
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 5:33 pm

joebox97 wrote:
I've seen him around.
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97

Contribution Points : 69325
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 1:53 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
joebox97 wrote:
I've seen him around.

Do you have any way of contacting him? PM me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 6:19 pm

Executive Shootout '08. An old flash game that I have some pretty fond memories of. You shoot up an office full of unarmed employees and armed security guards that make Half Life scientist sounds when you shoot them. You beat the game by killing the bullet sponge executive who makes Doom Zombieman sounds when you shoot him. All the while MIDIs that sound like they belong in Doom blare in the background.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 12:49 am

AntiSocial-MasterDebater wrote:
Just played eric806359's new game: Morimiya Middle School Shooting
For sure one of the better games about mass murder out there. There's a bit of a learning curve within it especially as it is completely in Japanese but you eventually get a hang of the controls.

Translated version in case anyone wants to take a gander.

I actually still play this game occasionally.

Yesterday I beat my high score and got 74 kills. I think I was using the unmodded AR.

<<-reBKa->>

<<-reBKa->>

Contribution Points : 64763

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 11:34 pm

School Shooter north American tour 2012: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NIU Massacre Virtuaman game: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 12:38 am

Tag in the Hallway!: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 6:36 am

Decided this topic is better suited elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42568
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 8:08 am

Here is some Japanese based off mass murders.
For starters there 池田小児童殺害ゲーム, a game based of the 2001 Osaka school massacre, the game is basically the resource type, do certain actions, by clicking buttons, the stats change, and if you do something wrong, it is game over (I think), where I pretty sure you can see Neomugicha.
Anyways here is a video of it:
Spoiler:
Then there is SPECIAL 天安門 ("Special Tiananmen") a game for the Sharp X68000 where the objective is killing people using a tank, dont know if you consider a game about 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre a  game about mass murder in the tradicional sense, but anyways here is a video of it:
Spoiler:
Now, there is 青酸カリーゲーム (Cyanide Curry Game), a game based off the 1998 Wakayama poisoned curry killings perpetrated by Masumi Hayashi. I think I cant do justice of this game using words (mostly because I have no clue of what is going on), so here is footage of it:
Spoiler:
Also, not mass murder, but case I find interseting, it Nevada Blade (NEVADAの刃), where you recreate the 2004 Sasebo slashing, couldnt find footage, but I found some screenshoots:
Spoiler:
I think that is it for now.

Carnifex879, Primate Murder, Engel and Insomnia like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40459
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 10:57 pm

Pretty sure it hasn't been mentioned here, but Beyond Crimson Stars is incredible and freely available. One section of it deals with a school shooting, although it's not quite like the games posted here, no gore or violence is explicitly shown.
The section begins at 19:34, but you can jump to 25:49 to get right into it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39421
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 1:20 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61164

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 1:28 pm

Don't know if anyone mentioned this but there is a Columbine Doom Map out there. I remember seeing it on a map site a few months ago and downloaded it and it is surprisingly pretty realistic. I think it was made by someone on the 4chan retro videogames board but that's only what I could gather from the text file. I tried finding it again 2 months ago but found it had been removed. Not all that surprising really.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 3:55 pm

Ben Lunato's ϟLαϟHΣR_VR is arguably about a mass stabbing, given his other game's mass-murdery themes and the fact ϟCHØØL ϟHØØTΣR soundtracked it.

In case it hasn't been posted yet, here's a download to Standoff (credit to HURRIKONE):

And a download to Morimiya Middle School Shooting (in Japanese and English):

QuestionMark and eolen like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 9:06 am

While JFK Reloaded is primarily an assassination simulator, there's nothing stopping you from shooting the whole crowd and making it a Charles Whitman simulator.

QuestionMark wrote:
I really do hope they put it back up. Censorship is always bad.
Agreed, but there's no need for Steam, because I think this is the game you're looking for.

QuestionMark and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 8:44 am

Standoff is more like a Marc Lepine simulator, as all the civilians you shoot are women.

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2021 9:16 am

Christchurch Shooting GMod Map

Engel

Contribution Points : 36425
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 11:20 pm

In the Counter Strike games you could technically commit mass murder, if you just play by yourself with no bots and just kill the hostages, even if they are only 4 at most

In the first Half-Life if you use console commands to spawn guns you can go on a killing spree against the scientists in the beginning (Gordon Freeman going postal basically), pretty sure you can do the same thing in Half-Life 2 at the train station and the outside areas

Some open world games where you can go on rampages:

Red Dead Redemption (and Undead Nightmare I guess if you don't target the zombies, then again I haven't played the DLC in years)
Red Dead Redemption 2
Saints Row series
Just Cause series
Bully (well you can't kill people but if you use the projectile weapons like the slingshot and the spud gun, etc, you can go on a mass injuring spree. And you can use melee weapons and firecrackers, stink bombs, etc.)
Far Cry 4-6 (if you use map editor, and Far Cry 3 you can kill civilians but you have to aim the reticle a little to the side of them I think in order to kill them)
Fallout (Open-world RPG) (Fallout 1, 2, 3, New Vegas, 4)
Elder Scrolls series?
Mafia 1-3

Postal 2, you can go around Paradise (the town in the game) and kill everyone if you want to with various weapons like guns, melee weapons, bombs, etc. You can also go on killing rampages on some Steam Workshop maps if they have civilians, there's even a few school maps on there.
And Postal 4 Ofc.

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 9:50 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Should've included Virtuaman's other games instead of just Jokela. He also made games about Dawson and Northern Illinois University.

found them for who wants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 10:06 am

salviesta wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Should've included Virtuaman's other games instead of just Jokela. He also made games about Dawson and Northern Illinois University.

found them for who wants

BTW the jokela high school game is so sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2022 3:49 am

doom 2 christchurch wad
Back to top Go down
Smignoodle

Contribution Points : 17065

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2023 9:27 pm

Does anyone have the stoneman douglas map? it was taken off of steam

Smignoodle likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2023 6:27 am

Here's a loose list of video games is either about mass murder in some shape of form for those who are interested. Feel free to add more.

Flash Games

Super Columbine Massacre RPG!: We all know this one, a game made in RPG maker by Danny Ledonne that details the lead up and massacre at Columbine.

V-Tech Rampage: Created by Ryan Lambourn, the player takes control of Seung-Hui-Cho and is tasked with carrying out the Virginia Tech shootings

The Slaying of Sandy Hook Elementary: Created by Ryan Lambourn once again, the player takes control of Adam Lanza and must carry out his massacre in three separate modes: Historical, Gun Control and Eagle Tears.

Jokela High Massacre!: The player takes control of Pekka-Eric Auvinen and reenacts the Jokela school shooting.

Actual Games & Mods

Postal 1 and it's remake: An isometric top-down shooter developed by Running With Scissors, a considerably darker tone than it's sequel which was more lighter and more south park-esque.

Hatred: Another isometric top-down shooter this time developed by Destructive Creations, the player plays the titular "Not Important" on his crusade against humanity.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: The game features an infamous level where the player help commits a mass shooting at a Russian airport with a terrorist, killing civilians.  

Spec Ops: The Line:
Spoiler:

Grand Theft Auto: While not strictly about or forces the player to commit mass murder, the game is infamous for giving the player the ability to do so.

Manhunt: Also developed by Rockstar games, the player character must preform a series of murders for a snuff film producer.

Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut:
Spoiler:
morimiya middle school shooting is good game
Back to top Go down
afraidene

afraidene

Contribution Points : 10116

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 11:11 am

GUYYSSS i found all of the gmod maps Very Happy
enjoy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Vlixu23 likes this post

Back to top Go down
jetson

jetson

Contribution Points : 17485

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 4:16 pm

GREAT LIST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video games about Mass Murder   Video games about Mass Murder - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video games about Mass Murder
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5