Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flanders Darrel

Contribution Points : 57664
Forum Reputation : 25

Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow   Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 12:52 pm

Caleb Sharpe was a 15 year-old sophomore at Freeman High School in Spokane County, Washington, in September 2017. He had a semi-automatic rifle that he stole from his father and one pistol. He was said to have sent school-shooting documentaries to students at the school and talk about such violence regularly. He also told a friend he would do something that could get him killed or arrested a few weeks before the attack. At a break period, he took the rifle out of his duffle bag and dropped he bag. He began loading the rifle one by one with bullets (for some reason he didn't use magazines) but the gun jammed. A student approached him and said "I always knew you were going to shoot up the school." Sharpe shot the student with his handgun and then shot him in the face again when he was down, killing him. As students began to run inside classrooms, Sharpe ran around the hallway for about a minute shooting a group of girls, wounding three of them. A janitor ordered him to drop the gun. He listened for some reason. On April 2nd 2018, there will be a hearing to decide if he will be tried as a juvenile or an adult. If he gets a juvenile trial, he will get out within the next ten years, probably when he is 21. If he gets and adult trial, might stay in for a longer period. I would suspect not his natural life, but still a while. Overall, one kill and three wounded. Remember to stay tuned for the hearing tomorrow.

Last edited by Flanders Darrel on Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow   Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 12:55 pm

Flanders Darrel wrote:
Caleb Sharpe was a 15 year-old sophomore at Freeman High School in Spokane County, Washington, in September 2015. He had a semi-automatic rifle that he stole from his father and one pistol. He was said to have sent school-shooting documentaries to students at the school and talk about such violence regularly. He also told a friend he would do something that could get him killed or arrested a few weeks before the attack. At a break period, he took the rifle out of his duffle bag and dropped he bag. He began loading the rifle one by one with bullets (for some reason he didn't use magazines) but the gun jammed. A student approached him and said "I always knew you were going to shoot up the school." Sharpe shot the student with his handgun and then shot him in the face again when he was down, killing him. As students began to run inside classrooms, Sharpe ran around the hallway for about a minute shooting a group of girls, wounding three of them. A janitor ordered him to drop the gun. He listened for some reason. On April 2nd 2018, there will be a hearing to decide if he will be tried as a juvenile or an adult. If he gets a juvenile trial, he will get out within the next ten years, probably when he is 21. If he gets and adult trial, might stay in for a longer period. I would suspect not his natural life, but still a while. Overall, one kill and three wounded. Remember to stay tuned for the hearing tomorrow.

He's going to be tried as an adult. Happens all the time, even though it shouldn't.

PostSubject: Re: Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow   Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 5:25 pm

he was an edgelord it seems. he had friends but started acting edgy with fake personas. people liked him until he became a wannabe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow   Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 5:34 pm

it seems like instead of being "emo" many kids are relating to school shooters and convince themselves they're bullied outsiders even if they had friends before they started the phase. it's an alternative emo phase.
Back to top Go down
Flanders Darrel

Contribution Points : 57664
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow   Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 11:44 am

I just saw on the news that the hearing has been moved to May. I think the 11th.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow   Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 12:34 pm

Flanders Darrel wrote:
I just saw on the news that the hearing has been moved to May. I think the 11th.

Court delays always confuse the hell out of me. Surely the less important criminal cases can wait, right?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow   Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freeman School Shooter to have hearing tomorrow
Page 1 of 1