Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)

Go down 
+3
Stoned Slacker
Flanders Darrel
Tuga
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:42 pm

CALU wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
TheyAllFloatDownHere wrote:
I was friends with Atchinson or Vance Stone for a few years on steam and its strange knowing that he is dead now, I helped him make a Marc Lepine tribute on Youtube once and would sometimes briefly talk with him on steam, He would go on about how Jews and the FBI were after him and trying to kill him aswell as how much he hated his job and his childhood. He was known or at least seen quite alot on the comment sections of Mass killing documentaries as well a elliot rodger tributes and meme videos using the name Vance Stone.
Overall i think he is most remembered for being a Hardcore Troll among those who knew him.

sounds like vance. good ol vance. i still can't believe it was him. it's like sue klebold thinking dylan killed nobody.

ok now all the others are weirded out its obvious that he was a pawn of THE JEWISH REPTILIAN CROCODILE-ALLIGATER OVERLORDS TO TAKE OUR DICKS AWAY
Also, am I the only one who noticed the pattern that, when a forum user is a school shooter, generally writes on the forum that "Maybe there is a school shooter here !1!1!!!" ?

do you mean other people say that or the shooter says that? as vance would put it i have a low grammatical iq
No, I was talking about the shooters who were on the forum wrote that there probably was a shooter on the forum.
Sorry for being unclear.

well they weren't wrong about a shooter being on the forum...
Well, that's true.
But I found it interesting.
If you are a future shooter why give such red flags ?

i think vance started planning it later... he was fucked up by Ali Sonboly (he was friends with vance on steam and they trolled together) and maybe felt that he had nowhere to go, you could tell he was insecure even when he was trolling
How did this person called "Ali Sonboly" lead him to commit mass murder ?
DAVID Sonboly was a mass murderer that Vance knew. He killed 9 people in Munich on July 22nd 2016.[/url]
But how did Sonboly pushed him into becoming a mass murderer too ?
He probably saw it as all of his friends doing it i guess.
Back to top Go down

How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Response to: eldigato   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:44 pm

eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
I was friends with Atchinson or Vance Stone for a few years on steam and its strange knowing that he is dead now, I helped him make a Marc Lepine tribute on Youtube once and would sometimes briefly talk with him on steam, He would go on about how Jews and the FBI were after him and trying to kill him aswell as how much he hated his job and his childhood. He was known or at least seen quite alot on the comment sections of Mass killing documentaries as well a elliot rodger tributes and meme videos using the name Vance Stone.
Overall i think he is most remembered for being a Hardcore Troll among those who knew him.

sounds like vance. good ol vance. i still can't believe it was him. it's like sue klebold thinking dylan killed nobody.

ok now all the others are weirded out its obvious that he was a pawn of THE JEWISH REPTILIAN CROCODILE-ALLIGATER OVERLORDS TO TAKE OUR DICKS AWAY
Also, am I the only one who noticed the pattern that, when a forum user is a school shooter, generally writes on the forum that "Maybe there is a school shooter here !1!1!!!" ?

do you mean other people say that or the shooter says that? as vance would put it i have a low grammatical iq
No, I was talking about the shooters who were on the forum wrote that there probably was a shooter on the forum.
Sorry for being unclear.

Well, that's true.

i think vance started planning it later... he was fucked up by Ali Sonboly (he was friends with vance on steam and they trolled together) and maybe felt that he had nowhere to go, you could tell he was insecure even when he was trolling
DAVID Sonboly was a mass murderer that Vance knew. He killed 9 people in Munich on July 22nd 2016.[/url]
What ? Did he had other friends who committed or tried to commit mass murder ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:23 pm

CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Sorry for being unclear.

Well, that's true.

What ? Did he had other friends who committed or tried to commit mass murder ?

probably
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:25 pm

CALU wrote:
Did he had other friends who committed or tried to commit mass murder ?

He was acquaintances with an EDiot who planned to shoot up his school but shot himself instead.

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:09 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:
I neither talked nor knew a killer personally, however, William Atchinson subscribed to my channel after subscribing to his Blake Stone channel and he sent me a comment on my profile discussion page on my Encyclopedia Dramatica account.

He wrote a comment after I made the mass shooting section of the high score article from 25 to 40, I was going to add more, but I was too exhausted researching mass and spree shooters on Wikipedia and Amok Wiki for about an hour. William saw this and decided to leave me the following comment ""If you're going to expand the high score from 25 to 40, just make it to 50." -(Al Gore) 00:28, 17 April 2017 (EDT). When I received this comment, I was shocked because Al Gore was an admin (correct me if I'm wrong about that), but I didn't know it was Atchinson at the time.

On the day of the shooting and I found out that Atchinson was Al Gore and Vance Stone, it was even more shocking because a mass shooter commented on my page, he subbed to my channel, and I enjoyed some of his videos, primarily on his Cho-Seung-Hui 4.0 channel.
Did the Blake Stone channel have a ton of Doom videos? Since Vance had a friend who used the alias Blake Stone who's a Doom wad maker.

So I searched Blake Stone and I found a channel with the blood video game cover with doom wad videos (i never saw this channel because none of the videos looked familiar). I went to the Wayback Machine to the Vance Stone page to see if I could see if the Blake Stone channel that I remembered seeing on Vance Stone's page is the second channel I remembered subbing to years ago. I did this and i didn't find anything because the channel page wasn't archived on the site. I wished i had taken a screenshot of it before it got deleted, but i didn't know it would get terminated. I remembered the channel having a black guy looking frustrated as the profile photo and it was similar to content like the Vance Stone channel. I should mention that when i looked at a more recent archive of the channel on the wayback machine, the Blake Stone channel isn't listed in the channels section most likely because it was terminated at that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:30 am

QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:

He was acquaintances with an EDiot who planned to shoot up his school but shot himself instead.

Bob8466?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:33 am

PotholeAbyss wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:
I neither talked nor knew a killer personally, however, William Atchinson subscribed to my channel after subscribing to his Blake Stone channel and he sent me a comment on my profile discussion page on my Encyclopedia Dramatica account.

He wrote a comment after I made the mass shooting section of the high score article from 25 to 40, I was going to add more, but I was too exhausted researching mass and spree shooters on Wikipedia and Amok Wiki for about an hour. William saw this and decided to leave me the following comment ""If you're going to expand the high score from 25 to 40, just make it to 50." -(Al Gore) 00:28, 17 April 2017 (EDT). When I received this comment, I was shocked because Al Gore was an admin (correct me if I'm wrong about that), but I didn't know it was Atchinson at the time.

On the day of the shooting and I found out that Atchinson was Al Gore and Vance Stone, it was even more shocking because a mass shooter commented on my page, he subbed to my channel, and I enjoyed some of his videos, primarily on his Cho-Seung-Hui 4.0 channel.
Did the Blake Stone channel have a ton of Doom videos? Since Vance had a friend who used the alias Blake Stone who's a Doom wad maker.

So I searched Blake Stone and I found a channel with the blood video game cover with doom wad videos (i never saw this channel because none of the videos looked familiar). I went to the Wayback Machine to the Vance Stone page to see if I could see if the Blake Stone channel that I remembered seeing on Vance Stone's page is the second channel I remembered subbing to years ago. I did this and i didn't find anything because the channel page wasn't archived on the site. I wished i had taken a screenshot of it before it got deleted, but i didn't know it would get terminated. I remembered the channel having a black guy looking frustrated as the profile photo and it was similar to content like the Vance Stone channel. I should mention that when i looked at a more recent archive of the channel on the wayback machine, the Blake Stone channel isn't listed in the channels section most likely because it was terminated at that time.

I remember that blake stone.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:13 am

eldigato wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:

Bob8466?

Yeah, him.

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:52 pm

I dont know if any of you guys remember this but when I when was on his Blake Stone channel a few years back i saw a video of a doom school shooting wad he made. It was even downloadable on mediafire, but saddely i dont have the wad any longer so i think its lost to time. I did play it a couple times.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 2:24 am

PotholeAbyss wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:

Blake isn't Atchison, he's on YouTube still but using a different name.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 2:26 am

TheOne99 wrote:
I dont know if any of you guys remember this but when I when was on his Blake Stone channel a few years back i saw a video of a doom school shooting wad he made. It was even downloadable on mediafire, but saddely i dont have the wad any longer so i think its lost to time. I did play it a couple times.
I think I know what you're talking about. I have a school shooting wad that I'm pretty sure Blake made. He also made a Pulse nightclub wad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 2:05 pm

does the wad have scientists as the students?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 12:59 am

TheOne99 wrote:
does the wad have scientists as the students?
Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 12:21 pm

Ok then I know which wad you are talking about cause i used to have it on a laptop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:14 pm

I happened to know William Atchison through his vance stone and lance stone channel. I also seen his seung hui cho 4.0 channel before he did his attack. We did exchange comments before but that was really it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:16 pm

Population Control wrote:
It must be weird as shit being honest. None of you better be planning any of that shit, you understand me? I haven't talked to a mass killer, and I don't want to talk to a mass killer.

Says the guy with the username "Population Control"..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:34 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
It must be weird as shit being honest. None of you better be planning any of that shit, you understand me? I haven't talked to a mass killer, and I don't want to talk to a mass killer.

Says the guy with a wanna be Neo for a profile picture........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 3:04 pm

TheOne99 wrote:

It's Kimveer Gill, a Canadian school shooter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 7:27 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

It's Kimveer Gill, a Canadian school shooter.

Oh alright, I didn't know that guy.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 12:41 am

TheOne99 wrote:

I'm sure you two could settle this by teaming up Eric and Dylan style.  Razz

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 4:13 am

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29528
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 5:51 am

My worst fear in life is that one day I will speak to a shooter on here. I don't know how I would react.

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
NookAndCranny

NookAndCranny

Contribution Points : 18730
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 9:27 am

DanielBryer wrote:
My worst fear in life is that one day I will speak to a shooter on here. I don't know how I would react.

Don't worry, he won't shoot you through your monitor.

NEXT STEP UP and Йозеф Геббельс like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next