Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The point of no return

Go down 
+5
Lizpuff
munchkinphone
QuestionMark
Jollyhelpful
evelynssye
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JP

Contribution Points : 61450
Forum Reputation : 0

The point of no return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 2:43 pm

that could be the point of no return right there
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193746
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 2:46 pm

JP wrote:
did eric and dylan ever commit an act of violence on anyone in their entire life before columbine?

No, just some vandalism and theft.

Evidently Dylan pushed someone but they only hurt themselves before that day.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96674
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 2:58 pm

JP wrote:
did eric and dylan ever commit an act of violence on anyone in their entire life before columbine?

do verbal assaults count?

munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 64339

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 4:03 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
JP wrote:

I want to know more details about the incident when Dan Lab punched Eric in the face, there isn't much about that...
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 4:09 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
JP wrote:

I want to know more details about the incident when Dan Lab punched Eric in the face, there isn't much about that...

Me too! Except for the fact that it did not hurt at all according to Eric

I’m confused about his relationship with Kristi. Did they have a crush on each other but never went out and she ended up dating Dan and then Nate? Or did Eric just have a crush on her and she only thought of him as a friend. Didn’t Eric call her oozey boo boo ?
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 4:17 pm

I think she liked talking to him and thought he was interesting at least.

I mean why would Eric and Nate fight about her if she wasn't even interested in Eric.. makes no sense, but then again men never does Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 4:42 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
I think she liked talking to him and thought he was interesting at least.

I mean why would Eric and Nate fight about her if she wasn't even interested in Eric.. makes no sense, but then again men never does Rolling Eyes

They really don’t, and they say women are confusing. Men perplex me a great deal at times.

It seem to have too much of a negative impact on their friendship though.

Sometimes wonder if Dylan put himself out more if he would’ve met someone nice. Looks wise he wasn’t bad and he was smart. I think he was just very shy and an odd ball for that time and place
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96674
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 5:39 pm

I remember reading that Kristy liked Eric but he only cared for her as a friend until she was dating Nate. And then he was jealous

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 5:57 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
I remember reading that Kristy liked Eric but he only cared for her as a friend until she was dating Nate.  And then he was jealous

Jeesh Eric...

Wanting what he can’t have
Back to top Go down
JP

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

violence is murder
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92442
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:14 pm

JP wrote:
violence is murder
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:32 pm

JP wrote:
violence is murder

Murder is violence. You can reverse that and it would be true as well.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120878
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 8:35 pm

JP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
JP wrote:
People here got a second chance at life and they are blowing it spending time on here instead of enjoying something else.

What do you mean by "second chance"?

of course jesus christ dying for your sins

So you're here to push religion on to us?

JP

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:53 pm

if a punch can kill, and i throw it, then it is murder, if you catch my drift
Back to top Go down
JP

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:54 pm

if the police slam you, it is murder.
Back to top Go down
JP

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:54 pm

hence violence is murder
Back to top Go down
JP

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:59 pm

if i defend myself using a gun, i have to become a murderer to defend myself, i dont have to defend myself i can run or hide or let them kill me or kill myself. no one can make you do anything unless you decide to do it, and in that moment you become a murderer and that is the reality. a bunch of murderers telling people what to do.
Back to top Go down
JP

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 10:00 pm

murderers judging human behavior like gods
Back to top Go down
JP

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 10:09 pm

turning against ourselves
Back to top Go down
JP

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 10:10 pm

someone was advocating becoming physically violent and attacking people for throwing tampons with fucking ketchup on them at him, that is pure psychopathy to kill someone for a prank I cannot believe it are you all psychopaths?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 10:40 pm

See jp, you are trying to get really fucking deep and edgy, and its annoying as shit.
Maybe you wouldn't be as annoying if you just put it all in one fucking sentence. Can you just do that for me? can you put it all in one big, fucking run on sentence. You can try to go as deeply retarded as you please, but for the love of motherfucking god, keep it in one post, like I do.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 12:33 am

JP wrote:
someone was advocating becoming physically violent and attacking people for throwing tampons with fucking ketchup on them at him, that is pure psychopathy to kill someone for a prank I cannot believe it are you all psychopaths?

What? Nobody said anything about killing people over the tampon prank. See this is why I think you're either a troll or you deliberately take drugs before you come and post here.

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 6:43 am

QuestionMark wrote:
JP wrote:

What? Nobody said anything about killing people over the tampon prank. See this is why I think you're either a troll or you deliberately take drugs before you come and post here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I think JP may be referring to me saying that I would have fought back and defended myself if I were the one in that situation. I think I had worded it something like "If that had happened to me I would've lost my shit and attacked."  I also said that I had been raised to defend myself even if it meant having to do it in a violent way.

Either way I certainly didn't say that I would kill someone over a prank. Also I am female, and to my knowledge not a psychopath. Haha

Oh well. I wonder what little tidbits of wisdom JP will hit us with today? scratch Suspect
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 6:43 am

Violence isn't murder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 6:45 am

Population Control wrote:
Can you just do that for me? can you put it all in one big, fucking run on sentence. You can try to go as deeply retarded as you please, but for the love of motherfucking god, keep it in one post, like I do.

ding ding ding
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 7:05 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
JP wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I think JP may be referring to me saying that I would have fought back and defended myself if I were the one in that situation. I think I had worded it something like "If that had happened to me I would've lost my shit and attacked."  I also said that I had been raised to defend myself even if it meant having to do it in a violent way.

Either way I certainly didn't say that I would kill someone over a prank. Also I am female, and to my knowledge not a psychopath. Haha

Oh well. I wonder what little tidbits of wisdom JP will hit us with today? scratch Suspect

There is a huge difference between punching someone having a prank and murder.

I interpreted this whole question as the turning point, kind of like what Sue talked about, when they decided to do what they did. Not that it was right of course. When they were like "yes, we have to do this, we don't care anymore"

If someone pelted me with tampons I would probably have kicked them. I mean I'm not a big fighter but back then I would have at the very least kicked them...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 7:10 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Violence isn't murder

Agreed. I believe this JP person just likes to troll a bit. They seem to like posting random things that make little sense. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 7:11 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Violence isn't murder

Agreed. I believe this JP person just likes to troll a bit. They seem to like posting random things that don't make much sense. Haha

Remember when we had a "troll" type person and ended up with a trivia game. That was fun... I like trivia games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 7:12 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Violence isn't murder

Agreed. I believe this JP person just likes to troll a bit. They seem to like posting random things that don't make much sense. Haha

Remember when we had a "troll" type person and ended up with a trivia game. That was fun... I like trivia games.

LOL
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63570

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 7:52 am

I personally think the point of no return was when they got weapons. Eric even said they felt more powerful and more godlike than ever before. They were "too pumped" for the massacre to quit.

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 8:51 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
JP wrote:

If someone pelted me with tampons I would probably have kicked them. I mean I'm not a big fighter but back then I would have at the very least kicked them...

Agreed.  I was taught to never start a fight, but to not back down from one either.  My mom and dad always told us that we had the right to defend ourselves if we had to.  

I will forever be grateful that I was able to grow up knowing that I had parents who would back me up if/when I got into trouble in school for fighting.  Because lets face it, being picked on is a given. Girls can be just a vicious as guys, sometimes worse.  

Also I was always the smallest. Hell I'm 5'1 as an adult. So I was picked on by girls that just assumed because I was so small that I wouldn't fight back. They were always proven wrong. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 9:02 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
JP wrote:

Agreed.  I was taught to never start a fight, but to not back down from one either.  My mom and dad always told us that we had the right to defend ourselves if we had to.  

I will forever be grateful that I was able to grow up knowing that I had parents who would back me up if/when I got into trouble in school for fighting.  Because lets face it, being picked on is a given. Girls can be just a vicious as guys, sometimes worse.  

Also I was always the smallest. Hell I'm 5'1 as an adult. So I was picked on by girls that just assumed because I was so small that I wouldn't fight back. They were always proven wrong. Haha

I agree. The times I did fight back I got in trouble. That sucked Sad

E and D did try to confront people their junior year to try to end the drama but the younger kids never showed.

Though I can picture this “show down” as Dylan standing there silently with his sunglasses on cracking his knuckles and Eric yelling at them then saying “ok Chris, kick their ass!!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 9:07 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
E and D did try to confront people their junior year to try to end the drama but the younger kids never showed.

Though I can picture this “show down” as Dylan standing there silently with his sunglasses on cracking his knuckles and Eric yelling at them then saying “ok Chris, kick their ass!!”

Being able to trash talk and then actually having to back it up is two totally different things. LOL
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 9:16 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Being able to trash talk and then actually having to back it up is two totally different things. LOL  

Eric’s bark was worse than his bite.

It’s scary to think, they were so angry and wanted to fight back but it got so escalated they needed weapons and “revenge” it’s a sad situation all around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 12:10 pm

JP wrote:

In England, somebody set off a ketchup bomb in a chip shop, it went all over the walls and ceiling. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 12:29 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
JP wrote:

In England, somebody set off a ketchup bomb in a chip shop, it went all over the walls and ceiling. Laughing

I would have hated being the one who had to clean that mess up. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 1:58 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
I personally think the point of no return was when they got weapons. Eric even said they felt more powerful and more godlike than ever before. They were "too pumped" for the massacre to quit.

That is a good point. Even if they wanted to back out at that point, where were they gonna get rid of the guns (guns, that mind you, would've been illegal for them to posses and were illegally modified)?

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 3:18 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:

That is a good point. Even if they wanted to back out at that point, where were they gonna get rid of the guns (guns, that mind you, would've been illegal for them to posses and were illegally modified)?

They probably could of dismantled them and hid them in the forest
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:43 pm

A spin off question, what point could one of them have been convinced NOT to do it. What would have had to have happened and who could have talked one of them out of it.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 1:04 am

Population Control wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:

They probably could of dismantled them and hid them in the forest

They'd have to bury them then, because otherwise those guns would still be accessible and would have their fingerprints on em.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The point of no return   The point of no return - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The point of no return
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2