Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you listen to the full 911 call?

Go down 
+6
arnounymus
QuestionMark
Screamingophelia
spinvault
23september
sympathyforEandD
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71169
Forum Reputation : 486

Would you listen to the full 911 call? Empty
PostSubject: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 5:16 am

I would, definitely. I hate that we only have eyewitness accounts of what the boys were saying. Eyewitness testimony is unreliable in stressful situations so I want to hear the whole thing for myself.

If this phone call ever sees the light of day, we (this forum's users) can make a complete timeline of what they said and when.

Last edited by sympathyforEandD on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 5:44 am

I think that what Eric and Dylan said was not clearly audible in the phone call because otherwise I guess we would have a transcript or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 6:12 am

Yes i would, it would be interesting and could confirm alot of things about the library massacre part of the shooting.I hope it will eventually be fully released. If i remember there is actually one or two leaks, in one you can Hear Dylan Klebold shooting followed by him shooting Laura townsend to death with his Tec-9, you can also hear Valeen Shnurr screaming "Help Me".

Townsend death: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 6:17 am

Here is some good Audio i just found conveniently: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 66265
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 7:14 am

do we still not know who leaked that part?

You can hear Patti say "I think I'm leaving" in the of that last link, I think that phrase is in the transcript as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 7:21 am

I absolutely would. The full 911 call is in my top list of Columbine wants, second only to the basement tapes.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 9:38 am

Yes, I think we have heard the worst parts of it already.

Though, didn't Brooks hear the whole thing? He said there was a lot more with E and D in it.. or am I misremembering? I will always agree with him when he said he thought a friend or 2 should have been allowed to see the Basement Tapes. Someone who knew Eric and Dylan well could have shed some light on them and picked up on things that other didn't.

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73303
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 12:15 pm

Yes, I would like to hear the full 911 call. I think if the 911 call and the basement tapes had been released years ago some of the questions and confusion about Columbine would have been avoided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 12:28 pm

spinvault wrote:
Yes, I would like to hear the full 911 call. I think if the 911 call and the basement tapes had been released years ago some of the questions and confusion about Columbine would have been avoided.

Very true indeed. The way JeffCo handled everything made people suspect they were hiding WAY more then just having had prior warnings about Eric from the Browns.

Once you lie and it becomes known, then everything you say after that is suspect in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 1:53 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
spinvault wrote:

Very true indeed. The way JeffCo handled everything made people suspect they were hiding WAY more then just having had prior warnings about Eric from the Browns.

Once you lie and it becomes known, then everything you say after that is suspect in my opinion.

The only problem is that there's not much else from JeffCo, specifically, that I imagine they lied about.

As for me I think I'll pass on the 911 call seeing as how my hearing is incredibly poor.

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 2:28 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
spinvault wrote:

The only problem is that there's not much else from JeffCo, specifically, that I imagine they lied about.

As for me I think I'll pass on the 911 call seeing as how my hearing is incredibly poor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  What can I say, I'm a skeptic at heart. Especially since they lied through their teeth about the Brown's reports. Suspect Haha

Also IF the full call is ever released I would definitely hook you up with a transcript of it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 4:34 pm

I listened to the 911 call with the subtitles and from what I hear to be honest some of the things attributed to Eric sounded a lot like Dylan. That is, from what I can hear. Also Brooks said you could hear Dylan mostly hollering and having fun so I think Dylan is the one that says "Woo!" after the pipe bomb is thrown, not Eric.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 10:41 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
spinvault wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  What can I say, I'm a skeptic at heart. Especially since they lied through their teeth about the Brown's reports. Suspect Haha

Also IF the full call is ever released I would definitely hook you up with a transcript of it! Smile

Hopefully the transcript would be accurate lol, no-one can even decide if the current official transcript is accurate.

arnounymus

arnounymus

Contribution Points : 56813
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 12:12 pm

I am a bit torn regarding this - just because every time i hear the version that is out there i get very, very, very sad.
But oh well, let's be honest. If the whole call would be released, in the end i surely could not resist listening to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 12:50 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
spinvault wrote:

Hopefully the transcript would be accurate lol, no-one can even decide if the current official transcript is accurate.

Very true! I have quite possibly damaged my own hearing to a certain degree while trying to listen to the 911 call to make out what was said.

But I would make it as accurate as my many rock/metal concert assaulted ears could manage! Suspect Haha
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63044
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 5:24 pm

Yes

OneDoomedSpaceMarine

Contribution Points : 56121

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 5:30 pm

I know my morbid curiosity would be too hard for me to pass up.

So yeah, I would.
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 60115

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 6:14 pm

Eric’s statement of “you guys are gonna pay now!” As he enters shows that even though the bullies weren’t even in the library, I guess he still saw it as revenge against the school in general.
Back to top Go down
nukethemnoobs

Contribution Points : 65702
Forum Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 10:00 pm

Hell yeah I want to listen to it so fucking bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to the full 911 call?   Would you listen to the full 911 call? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you listen to the full 911 call?
Page 1 of 1