Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What if Cho have had more time?

Go down 
+4
Kerea2244
Kathericat
TheGoodGuy
Tommy QTR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70941
Forum Reputation : 95

What if Cho have had more time? Empty
PostSubject: What if Cho have had more time?   What if Cho have had more time? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 9:58 am

Anyone else wondered about this? He killed 30 people in 10-11 minutes what if he have just had 5 more minutes or even 10 more minutes? He would most likely had kept shooting people until the police arrived don´t you think. 

Some shooters had so much time and still didn´t kill half the people Cho did so imagine the carnage if Cho had 5-10 more minutes or even half an hour in total! He wasn´t there to taunt his victims or "play god" he went in there to kill not to joke around. In relation to this I have to say that I was actually impressed by how fast the police was on the scene after like 5 minutes that´s outstanding unfortunately Cho had chained the doors shut which gave him another 5 minutes but still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if Cho have had more time?   What if Cho have had more time? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 10:13 am

I do think the death toll would have been much higher if Cho had more time. It's very true that he didn't seem to waste any time by trying to scare his victims with words.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: What if Cho have had more time?   What if Cho have had more time? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 10:36 am

Well considering he killed 30 people in 10 minutes which means he killed an average of 3 people a minute. So if we take this into consideration and add the 30 other he murdered in the original 10 minutes he had, he would of killed a total 45 people if he had an extra 5 minutes and a total of 60 if he had an extra 10 minutes, if he had a whole hour than the death toll would of been 300 people.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: What if Cho have had more time?   What if Cho have had more time? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 11:23 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Well considering he killed 30 people in 10 minutes which means he killed an average of 3 people a minute. So if we take this into consideration and add the 30 other he murdered in the original 10 minutes he had, he would of killed a total 45 people if he had an extra 5 minutes and a total of 60 if he had an extra 10 minutes, if he had a whole hour than the death toll would of been 300 people.
You also have to take into consideration when he would run out of ammo, sure he had 376 rounds left if I remember correctly but he "only" had 19 magazines in total for his two pistols so at some point he would have to reload his magazines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if Cho have had more time?   What if Cho have had more time? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 1:25 pm

I still find it very weird that he killed 2 people hours before the other 30, he could have got busted in that time.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: What if Cho have had more time?   What if Cho have had more time? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 2:18 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
I still find it very weird that he killed 2 people hours before the other 30, he could have got busted in that time.
I know right, that part was extremely sloppy. When I first heard that I thought to myself "isn´t murder such a big deal in the US?" because if two people got shot dead at a campus in Denmark the campus would be shut down immediately and there most likely would be road blocks by police all around the city but the way the police treated scene made it look like it was "just" a single person who had killed himself.
Back to top Go down
Kathericat

Contribution Points : 55366
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What if Cho have had more time?   What if Cho have had more time? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 12:43 pm

I believe I recall reading that the police thought it was a murder-suicide at first, hence the delay. If Cho had more time, more victims would have been killed: he clearly wasn't going to stop until he heard the police break in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if Cho have had more time?   What if Cho have had more time? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 6:01 pm

The thing i always find the most puzzeling is why did he kill 2 people houres before the other 30?
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123900
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: What if Cho have had more time?   What if Cho have had more time? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 7:10 pm

You know the more I think of The VT shooting, the more I think cho was more smarter then any other mass shooter. Between Chaining the doors and (probably) having a bomb on it, the sure as hell wasn't messing around and acting like it was a movie/video game. No, im not glorfying what he did, im saying what he does what really screwed up

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: What if Cho have had more time?   What if Cho have had more time? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 9:04 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
The thing i always find the most puzzeling is why did he kill 2 people houres before the other 30?

Practice. To see if he can actually do it.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What if Cho have had more time?   What if Cho have had more time? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 11:48 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

A diversion maybe?

DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29803
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: What if Cho have had more time?   What if Cho have had more time? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 11:57 am

He would have killed 50-60 people.

Fedz-Manz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15996
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: What if Cho have had more time?   What if Cho have had more time? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 11:59 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

A diversion maybe?

Killing 2 people hours before the main rampage, even going to the post office to send manifestos to media, would always run the risk of getting arrested, so there is no logical reason for the early part of the attack.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What if Cho have had more time?   What if Cho have had more time? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 10:00 pm

Come to think of it maybe the double murder was an unplanned event. Cho had gone to women's dorms in the past and caused himself trouble, so maybe this time he went down there as a way to try and connect with the opposite sex one last time in his own weird way, and when that failed he sperged out and killed her and the other guy.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15996
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: What if Cho have had more time?   What if Cho have had more time? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2022 11:17 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Come to think of it maybe the double murder was an unplanned event. Cho had gone to women's dorms in the past and caused himself trouble, so maybe this time he went down there as a way to try and connect with the opposite sex one last time in his own weird way, and when that failed he sperged out and killed her and the other guy.

That theory is the only possible explanation for what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Cho have had more time?   What if Cho have had more time? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if Cho have had more time?
Page 1 of 1