Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more

Go down 
+11
QuestionMark
School Massacre Archives
Kerea2244
AlteRoad
UncontinuedProcess
nukethegod
Clogerhead
W.A.R.
DanielGardner
Unknown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66369
Forum Reputation : 248

*NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 7:57 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
School Massacre Archives wrote:
UncontinuedProcess wrote:
Gonna be uploading the body cam footage later.

Will you be uploading the animation of the law enforcement response?

Most likely not. I'll probably use it in the next project I'll be doing on this shooting, but I won't upload the whole thing to my channel.

It would interesting to have it compared it with the animation with Cruz inside Building 12 during the shooting, especially with movements of Hixon and Feis along with the other school staff during the initial attack. I presume that your next project is something similar?

Basically, yeah.

School Massacre Archives

*NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 8:04 pm

Here are the body cam videos. Sorry for the quality, but this is the best I have for right now.

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 8:12 pm

Here are the body cam videos. Sorry for the quality, but this is the best I have for right now.

Nice! Thank you for taking the time to put this together. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 9:31 pm

Highlights from the medical response presentation:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
AlteRoad

AlteRoad

Contribution Points : 64850
Forum Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 4:35 am

I always knew those Japanese cartoons turned people into killers. Now, I have proof.
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 63295
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 5:42 pm

So I'm gonna leave the previous video on unlisted, but here is the new video that is longer.

damn lucky dude in blue shirt who crosses his way when (what it seems) he's loading his weapon seconds before the shooting Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123625
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 5:45 pm

303 wrote:
So I'm gonna leave the previous video on unlisted, but here is the new video that is longer.

damn lucky dude in blue shirt who crosses his way when (what it seems) he's loading his weapon seconds before the shooting Shocked
That's chris McKenna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 8:01 pm

Format and Content for Final Report

*This is just basically whats gonna be in the final report when it gets released early January 2019.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123625
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 8:07 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

*This is just basically whats gonna be in the final report when it gets released early January 2019.
Nice!!!!
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 8:28 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

Early January?! Can't wait to see that!

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 1:52 am

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

Man they're moving fast with getting this info out there.

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 11:38 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

I'd rather them do this then drag this shit out for years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 8:13 pm

Commission Review of Recommendations and Findings for January Report

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 9:37 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

I'd rather them do this then drag this shit out for years.

It's certainly a relief, I'll say that much.

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:19 pm

A statement from someone who was supposedly a student in room 1215:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*This wasn't apart of the recent document releases but I came across it today while researching and didn't know where to post it (didn't want to start a whole thread just for this).
Back to top Go down
malatic

Contribution Points : 50787
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:54 pm

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:57 pm

rodent wrote:
Thank you!!

No problem!
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 7:01 pm

I like how everyone is talking about the surveillance video NOW, even though we've known about it for a month now. On a side note, new organizations have been using the body cam videos that I uploaded on my channel. Of course, I have no problems with that. They are entirely free to show them.

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 2:50 am

Interesting looking at his search history. Wish we had more stuff he posted on Instagram though, since he had more than 1 account.
Back to top Go down
hallywayhomicide

Contribution Points : 52510
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:10 am

holy shit he had so many fucking redflags lol.

qfwfq likes this post

Back to top Go down
mrbaby56

mrbaby56

Contribution Points : 62045
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 7:29 am

Do we know if they´ll release all of the CCTV footage on all floors (even if it´s censored)?
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 2:38 pm

mrbaby56 wrote:
Do we know if they´ll release all of the CCTV footage on all floors (even if it´s censored)?

There is a chance that they might release it. We'll see what happens in 2020.

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more   *NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*NEW* Documents released regarding Cruz's Cellphone, social media and more
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next