Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What place did Eric like living in the most?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deelightful

Contribution Points : 99760
Forum Reputation : 0

What place did Eric like living in the most? Empty
PostSubject: What place did Eric like living in the most?   What place did Eric like living in the most? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:06 am

So we all know Eric hated Littleton. Perhaps it was because he was tired of moving and he had to leave all his friends behind, but which, out of all the places he lived in, do you guys think he liked the most?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119008
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: What place did Eric like living in the most?   What place did Eric like living in the most? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:23 am

I tend to think Michigan, because he had mentioned he wanted to go back there and visit old friends. Just a guess, I don't really know for sure though.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101288
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: What place did Eric like living in the most?   What place did Eric like living in the most? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:29 am

Jenn wrote:
I tend to think Michigan, because he had mentioned he wanted to go back there and visit old friends. Just a guess, I don't really know for sure though.
I agree. I think Michigan along with Plattsburgh, NY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What place did Eric like living in the most?   What place did Eric like living in the most? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:18 pm

My biggest bet is also on Oscoda, Michigan. His specific mention of it in the final days of his life is very telling in that respect. Smile He's always spoken of both this place and of Plattsburgh really well, and I do think that things would've turned out very different for him if he hadn't had to move away from them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What place did Eric like living in the most?   What place did Eric like living in the most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What place did Eric like living in the most?
Page 1 of 1