Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Media response time on April 20th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67332
Forum Reputation : 430

Media response time on April 20th Empty
PostSubject: Media response time on April 20th   Media response time on April 20th Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 6:52 pm

Odd question but I have been meaning to ask about for a long time.

What is the earliest possible time that the media (e.g reporters, cameramen, photojournalists etc) arrived at the school on April 20th? Like is there a general timestamp like say for example 11:25 AM. I just think it would be interesting if there any photos or videos taken that day were captured or recorded while Eric and Dylan was still roaming the school either pre, during or post-library massacre but pre-suicides. I know there's the CCTV of the cafeteria but I'm more talking about outside the school.

For an odd example for what I'm asking; what wouldve been the time for example this helicopter footage of the school started to record at? Like was it 12:45 PM or 1:20PM?

I know this is an odd question and sorry if what I'm asking makes no sense at all.
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103319
Forum Reputation : 235

Media response time on April 20th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media response time on April 20th   Media response time on April 20th Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 8:14 pm

According to the CNN timeline, uninterrupted media coverage began around noon and the helicopter went up either shortly before this or shortly after. Around noon, the Channel 7 news helicopter that was flying overhead was asked to land in Clement Park in order to pick up a Sheriff's deputy for an aerial survey of the school.

Media response time on April 20th
Page 1 of 1