Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What was the weather in 20th April?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

What was the weather in 20th April? Empty
PostSubject: What was the weather in 20th April?   What was the weather in 20th April? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:20 am

AND: Btw I think I read somewhere that there was snow the day after. Can anyone state is it true?
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98393
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: What was the weather in 20th April?   What was the weather in 20th April? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:52 am

Looking at the footage from that day, it looked to be quite a nice day outside - wasn't Rachel Scott going to eat lunch outside?

I also remember reading it snowed the day after as Eric and Dylan's corpses were brought out the building. I'm sure there's a pic of the bodies being taken away but I can't recall seeing snow on the image from this. Maybe someone has it somewhere they can share?
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98919
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: What was the weather in 20th April?   What was the weather in 20th April? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:16 am

I read in 'Rachel's Tears' that the day was 'strangely warm' and that's why Richard and herself were sitting outside during lunch.

I've never seen or experienced snow before... is it strange that one day was really warm and the next was cold enough it would snow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was the weather in 20th April?   What was the weather in 20th April? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:55 pm

From what I see it looked cloudy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was the weather in 20th April?   What was the weather in 20th April? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:04 am

The weather on April 20th was supposedly warm (a lot of the students had shorts on, etc.), it did look a bit cloudy though. The following day was much colder and I read that when they brought Eric and Dylan's bodies out of the school that a blizzard (snowstorm) started. Is this right?
Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

Contribution Points : 94635
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What was the weather in 20th April?   What was the weather in 20th April? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:11 am

Yeah I read about the snow the next day too. It supposedly snowed on Danny Rohrbough's body.  No 

Contribution Points : 102395

PostSubject: Re: What was the weather in 20th April?   What was the weather in 20th April? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:20 am

jettfyre80 wrote:
Yeah I read about the snow the next day too. It supposedly snowed on Danny Rohrbough's body.  No 

The police were such screw-up's. I can't believe Danny's father had to find out his son's death from a picture in the paper.

PostSubject: Re: What was the weather in 20th April?   What was the weather in 20th April? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:57 am

Stephen wrote:
The following day was much colder and I read that when they brought Eric and Dylan's bodies out of the school that a blizzard (snowstorm) started. Is this right?
Woah. What a strange coinsidence... Plus, snow in late April is a very bizzard thing (in normal climate).
Back to top Go down
Z_Splatter

Contribution Points : 97761

PostSubject: Re: What was the weather in 20th April?   What was the weather in 20th April? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:03 am

From acolumbine site:

"When the shooters' bodies were brought out of the school, an unseasonable blizzard began though the day had started warm and sunny."

4/20 was a unusually warm and nice day. In one of the BT Eric actually says that he needs the snow to melt and dry up so that he won't have issues with the bombs (he says fires).

4/21 started the same way until the afternoon when it turned cold and an unusual blizzard began.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the weather in 20th April?   What was the weather in 20th April? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the weather in 20th April?
Page 1 of 1